Ann has a Good Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Ann gives herself willingly.
4.7k words
4.5
5.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
322 Followers

Ann had been collecting for charity by entering several major triathlons over the last few years and the last time she had been collecting at work things got out of her control and she had ended up being fucked for money by her colleagues. (See "Charity" for details.)

Ann has a Good Trip Part 1.

Ann's company were having a major event over a few days and the plan was for each group to travel to the hotel in Bristol using the company cars and a few others. Ann was to go with Brian and one of the others from their site along with the rest in two other cars. As it happened, Murphy's Law intervened and one of the cars was not available.

Brian, the regional boss, looked at the cars and the staff available to him and quickly came to a decision.

"Right, we can make it with five in each car and the smallest in the middle, any problems?"

Ann looked at him and said she would sit in the middle in one of the cars as long as no one smoked.

There was a hubbub of voices as the men jostled to join her on the back seat. She laughed and told them not to be silly!

As she settled into the middle of the seat, she suddenly realised why the men had been in such a hurry to get in with her. She was wearing a tight short skirt and as the car was a BMW, she was going to have to sit with her legs either side of the central column. Her skirt raised up to the top of her thighs as she got in and her hold up stockings were already in full view!

"No wait" she stammered, "I can't go like this."

"Sorry but we are late already," and Brian set off for the venue.

Ann was acutely conscious of the amount of leg she was displaying and the men either side of her were not paying much attention to the countryside around them. She relaxed as the journey went on and conversation took hold in the car among them. As usual with a group of guys, it was getting a bit "close to the bone" but nothing more than the banter Ann was used to.

Once or twice, Rick who was on Ann's right, lent across her to point things out to Gavin on the other side. Each time, his warm hand rested on her exposed leg a little longer and she chased him off with her hand. Gavin also did the same the other way and despite herself, she could feel her pussy getting damp at their touch.

The weather was hot and despite the air conditioning the inside of the car was too warm for Ann and she started to get sleepy. She was cushioned between the two men and slowly she fell asleep.

As she slowly began to awaken, she realised she was feeling incredibly horny. She was remembering the charity collection and how she had lost control and allowed herself to be used. Her hips were gently moving up and down and the pleasure waves were lapping over her whole body. Smiling to herself, Ann opened her eyes and got a quite a surprise!

Rick had eased his hand up between her legs while she slept and had inserted a long finger into her wet cunt. This had prompted Gavin to loosen her blouse and he was playing with her left breast.

Rick grinned at her when her noticed her eyes open and realised what they were doing, he worked his fingers on her clit to subdue any resistance. She moaned again and relaxed. She was too far gone to resist. The men continued to work her body with their hands. She continued to respond to their exploring fingers and mouths.

As her climax started to take over her body, Ann began to moan softly. Brian, driving the car, glanced back and was stunned at what he could see.

Rick had her legs spread wide and her knickers pushed to one side as he thrust three fingers quickly in and out of her hot cunt. Gavin was sucking hard on her left breast and with one hand was working her protruding clit in time to Rick's thrusting fingers.

"Bloody hell!" He cried, "What are you three up to!"

Paul, in the front seat, looked at them and said, "Looks to me as if Ann is getting a good seeing too Brian!"

"Shit" said Brian, he panicked a bit as he realised the car was drifting wide as he watched his staff finger fucking the group IT manager and thought what the hell would happen now.

"Look Brian" said Rick, "Just leave her to us, she is going to fuck like a bunny tonight and we can all have her. You all want to; you've all said she was fuckable, and we know she goes. Her last charity collection proved that!"

The blokes in the car quickly agreed and Rick and Gavin dived back deep into her body.

With a shudder, Ann felt her climax hit her hard. She went rigid and gripped the fingers deep in her pussy with her strong cunt muscles. She pulled Gavin hard onto her breast and thrust her pussy toward Rick's face as he went down on her. His tongue worked her swollen clit hard as her climax subsided and she felt another wave of pleasure sweep over her body.

"Fuck, I've cum in my pants watching you three!" Laughed Paul as he squirmed in his seat.

Ann was lying back with the two men, her legs still wide apart and her reddened pussy exposed to anyone's passing gaze.

"Get her cleaned up you lot" said Brian as they approached Bristol, "We will be there soon."

Ann smiled to herself as the men gently eased her clothing to try and make her decent. Two men had just seriously groped her, and she had let them, loving every minute of it! God, what would happen next? Ann knew that they hadn't finished with her and that she was about to spent three days being their sex toy.

As Ann eased herself out of the back seat of the BMW; the men who had been giving her a good groping during the journey clustered round helping. The gusset of her skimpy knickers was still pulled to one side, and they were enjoying the view of her very red, wet pussy. She was feeling incredibly horny and deliberately allowed her skirt to ride right to the top of her stocking clad legs.

Her mind was buzzing with what she had just allowed to happen to her in the car. She had just let two work colleagues finger her to an orgasm in the back seat of a car. Now she was going to spend the next few days at a business seminar in a hotel with the same men. She knew she was about to be fucked silly for the next three days!

Standing up, Ann deliberately rubbed Rick's trousers. She looked him in the eyes and softly said,

"Mmmm, I think you want me. Your very hard."

Rick coughed and a silly grin covered his face.

They all went into the hotel and quickly checked in to their rooms. The others had arrived just behind them, and Ann heard Jim, who had been in the other car asking Gav what had been going on in their backseat. She heard Gav whispering to Jim, but she couldn't hear what he said.

When the lift came it was quite small and only Ann, Rick and Brian managed to get in with their cases. Ann was still feeling incredibly horny and wasn't at all surprised when Rick grabbed her and started to thrust his tongue deep into her mouth.

She responded willingly and pushed her crotch toward him. As their tongues explored each other's mouths Brian watched them and his cock grew hard. He tentatively reached out and started to grope the back of Ann's leg. Rick had a hand between her open legs and her skirt was up round her stocking tops again.

Brian grew bolder and slipped his hand under her knickers and began to probe her ass. Her soft skin felt wonderful to his touch. He could feel Rick's rough fingers pushing up into Ann's dripping pussy and as his finger got wet from her juices, he managed to work it a small way into her asshole. She reached back and rubbed his now hard cock making him take a deep breath.

With a jolt the lift stopped, and they all pulled apart breathlessly. An elderly woman was waiting to get in the lift, and she looked somewhat surprised to see Ann pulling her skirt back down and two men looking rather sheepish!

They all made quickly for their rooms, Brian was still quite flustered about groping Ann's ass and Rick because he wanted to fuck her right now.

Ann opened her room door and rushed inside. She was in dire need of fucking Rick and hoped he wouldn't take long to come to her. There was no need for her to worry as she had only just opened her case when Rick knocked on her door.

"Let me in" she heard him say, "I need to fuck you so badly."

Opening the door and letting him grab her she laughed, "I don't want you to fuck me badly, I want you to fuck me brilliantly!"

She started kissing him hard as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Rick dropped her on the bed and started to get his hard cock out from his trousers. Ann lay on the bed with her legs splayed wide apart and her skirt again round her waist. Looking down at her, Rick realised she had been expecting him because she had taken off her knickers ready to be fucked.

Dropping his trousers, Rick shuffled forward between Ann's open thighs. She was lying on the bed and her sodden pussy was level with his waving cock. He wasted no time and simply thrust deep into her willing body.

Ann moaned with pleasure as the hot dick penetrated her. Her lover was standing at the side of the bed with his hard cock buried right to the hilt in her willing cunt. She locked her legs behind him and grabbed his hips.

"Christ Rick, fuck me hard." She hissed and thrust against him.

Remaining standing, he held her legs and started to fuck her hard. Pulling back as far as he could he slammed forward burying his shaft all the way in her again. Faster and faster, he fucked her as she bucked and wriggled on the bed in front of him.

Her eyes were closed as she revelled in the fucking Rick was giving her. She felt a total slut, so different from the charity collection and she loved it!

Too soon, Ann realised he was about to cum. She tried hard to make him last longer, but Rick was locked into a fast rhythm of long thrusts into her hot cunt. Suddenly he rammed his cock fully in her and held on hard as his climax exploded in her body. In a series of short sharp thrusts, he filled her with hot sticky cum.

Ann whimpered as she felt him filling her with his cum, disappointed at not climaxing herself but satisfied that he had at least given her a lot of pleasure while he was hard.

Rick slowly started to withdraw from her cum filled pussy and leant forward to kiss her softly.

"Wow," he said smiling.

"Nice fuck Rick" she laughed back at him just a knock at the door disturbed their thoughts.

"Come on you two, there is a reception with Julian in 10 mins in the bar." Said Brian's voice. "Save him for later Ann!"

They grinned at each other as they started to get dressed. Ann reached for a clean pair of knickers, but Rick stopped her and said, "No knickers, I want you ready for fucking anytime."

She paused and put them away. "Alright Rick but don't think you own me; you might have to share."

"It will be a pleasure" he smiled back.

"Ann, Ann are you with us?" She heard Julian's voice breaking through her thoughts of Rick's cock ravaging her pussy.

Startled, she looked up at him and smiled, "Oh sorry Julian, I was just thinking of something" she stammered as she made her way to the front of the room.

"Something nice?" He said with a grin.

She laughed and replied, "Oh yes, very."

The staff from all the sites were looking at her as she mounted the small stage where Julian was stood. He introduced her as the group IT manager, and she detected more than a few admiring looks from the men in the room. She was acutely aware of the grin on Rick's face, and she reddened slightly. Her mind was still racing from the fucking she had just had from him and the fact that she was not wearing any knickers.

Her short skirt was decent enough even without her knickers but up on the stage the angles were not so good. Panic was building up inside her that the people in the front row could see straight up to her neat, shaved pussy! In fact, her pussy was not visible, but she panicked again when she felt Rick's sticky cum leaking from her and she was worried it would run down her leg.

Gavin, one of the men who had fingered her in the car was leering openly at her legs. He clearly wanted to fuck her, and she had seen him talking to Rick as they entered the room. Could he see the cum running down her leg?

She finished her short talk and gratefully resumed her seat. She felt a warmth on her neck and Gavin's voice in her ear.

"I know you still fuck girl, Rick told me you go like a bunny," he whispered.

"No use denying it, you're leaking cum, I saw it on your stocking."

Ann started to flare up at him but realised how stupid she would look. At least four of them knew it was almost certainly true after the episode in the car and she had let Gavin pleasure her on the back seat.

"I'm going to fuck you too," he whispered and with a smile leant back in his seat.

Ann could feel her pussy responding to his words and she knew that she was in for some severe sexual activity while they were here.

After dinner they all moved to the bar for drinks and a general "get to know each other" chat. She found it impossible to shake off Rick, Gavin and Paul as they followed her determinedly around the bar.

They were taking it in turns to try and get her to go to bed with them as soon as they could get away, but she was resisting well. Ann didn't want to leave with one of them too early in case it was blatantly obvious that they were going to fuck and so she kept hanging on.

Paul had held her in conversation for a time when he suddenly said, "God Ann, the sight of them having you in the car really made me cum in my pants."

She blushed and said, "I know, I was thinking of the charity session and one thing led to another. I enjoyed it. Best car ride I've had."

He smiled and replied, "I'm embarrassed to say this, but I was very jealous."

She paused for a moment, looked him in the eyes and said, "Do you want to fuck me now Paul?"

Paul nearly choked on his beer at her words and managed to say "What, now?"

Without another word, Ann took him by the hand and lead him through the darkened bar toward the door. As they reached the door, Gavin passed them and said, "His turn Ann, me next?"

She looked at him and smiled, "Might be nice, just be patient, I'm worth it."

Ann headed toward the stairs and Paul followed a pace behind. As she mounted the stairs Paul hung back a little to look up her skirt. Rick had told him she had no knickers on, and he was trying to get a glimpse of her pussy.

"What's up Paul, can't you wait to see my pussy?" She said as she turned on the first landing.

He checked and looked at her standing in front of him on the top step. "Er, I suppose not," he stammered, surprised by her words.

"Ok, how's this then?" She said and quickly pulled up her dress to show her naked pussy too him. Before he could react, she turned and ran to her room door.

Paul quickly recovered and rushed after her. He caught up just as she opened the door, and they tumbled through together in a heap. Staggering into the room Paul threw himself on her and started to grope at her body. He had been imagining having this soft attractive woman all to himself since he had watched her cum in the car at the hands of Rick and Gavin.

"Wait" she gasped and broke free of his grasp. She pushed him back on the bed and indicated that he should stay there.

Slowly she started to strip her clothes from her lithe body. Her body was firm and inviting, well-toned from her triathlons. Moving with natural grace Ann taunted Paul with a long slow strip show that nearly made him cum in his pants again.

Totally naked now, she moved toward Paul. She pushed his hands away as he groped for her and made him lie still on the bed again. Sensuously she stripped his clothes from his body. She kept his pants till last and found it a struggle to get the elastic to stretch over his very hard, erect cock. She giggled as she freed it and it flopped against his flat stomach with a loud slap.

Paul tried to pull her head down onto his cock, but she deftly turned away. "No" she said.

He was now becoming quite frantic to fuck her.

Still smiling, she made her way to the bottom of the bed and gently pulled his feet together. While he watched, she slowly climbed onto the bottom of the bed with her legs on either side of his. When her pussy was directly over his toes she stopped and slowly lowered her pussy onto his feet.

Paul responded by wiggling his toes against her clit at it came in contact with his feet. Ann didn't stop and lowered herself more until Paul's toes were inside her wet cunt.

When she had him inside her, she started a gentle fucking motion, riding his feet with a look of sheer pleasure on her face.

After enjoying him for a moment or two, she stopped fucking his feet and moved further up his body.

Paul was now finding it almost impossible to keep his hands off her as she inexorably moved toward his rigid cock.

"No! Hands off me!" she commanded as he made a grab for her again. "Hold you cock up for me."

He did as he was told, and Ann positioned herself astride his sweating body, her sodden pussy was now only an inch or so above Paul's stiff cock and ready to envelope it totally.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself down on his cock.

Paul gasped as he felt the heat from her cunt as it approached his tip. A small bead of her pussy juice dripped onto his cockhead and filled the hole in the knob. It was excruciating to Paul as this wonderful sexual animal continued to lower herself onto his rampant manhood.

His head nearly exploded as she finally allowed her pussy to engulf his cockhead. She stopped with just the head sunk inside her and she smiled at him.

Ann's legs were aching now, but she was determined to take him all the way inside her as slowly as possible. She was going to make this fuck last and was determined to cum first.

Putting her hands on his shoulders, she moved to allow her knees to rest on the bed. She kept just the tip of Paul's cock in her and when she was ready begun to lower herself again. Paul was now content to allow her to fuck him anyway she wanted.

The waves of heat and pleasure swept over Paul as Ann continued to lower herself on him. Finally, she came to rest with her clit hard against his pubic bone.

Paul looked at the woman impaled on his cock and liked what he saw. From her blonde hair to her small white breasts, topped with brown erect nipples and across her flat belly, she was covered in a light film of perspiration. The whiteness of her naked pussy and stomach contrasted with his own body highlighted where they met. He could just make out the darker skin of his cock as it penetrated deep into her.

Gently she started to rock back and forth on him.

Without lifting, Ann moved back and forth on his cock and Paul felt her movement lapping through his body and the grip of her cunt muscles as she rode him. The rubbing of her clit on his pubic bone was starting to bring her toward a climax.

Ann quickened her movements as her orgasm built up. She didn't give a damn about Paul; she knew from experience that he would cum soon enough as she rode him. As she got closer to orgasm, she started to lean forward on Paul, and he managed to get his lips around one of her small erect nipples.

Sucking wildly, he helped her come toward her orgasm and her whole upper body began to turn red as it hit her. She went totally rigid for a moment and then began to sob wildly as she came.

Paul put his strong arms around her and held the bucking woman close to him. Her orgasm seemed to go on for ages and just as she was subsiding, Paul began to fuck hard into her.

He rolled her over onto her back and thrust hard into her cunt. Pummelling her hard and fast, she started to cum again and Paul came with her with a cry.

His cock pumped and pumped his cum into her hot body and he could feel her cunt sucking it from him.

Utterly spent they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Danieluk
Danieluk
322 Followers
12