Ann has a Good Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly her mind was starting to clear. She remembered that she was in a hotel room with Paul, and that they had spent the evening screwing each other. Ann had always been a good girl but in the last two weeks she had been fucked for charity, groped in a car and fucked again by some of her work colleagues.

As she stretched, she felt Paul's hand touch her thigh and work its way up to her crotch. With a sigh she opened her legs wider to allow him easier access to her body and shuddered with pleasure as his busy fingers found her clit again.

Paul worked her gently at first, his fingers slowly penetrating deep inside her. He slipped two fingers up her cunt and gently inserted a third up her asshole. Ann moaned and pushed down hard on his hand.

He grinned and moved between her open legs. She was a great fuck and he wanted more of her.

Without any ceremony, Paul replaced his fingers with his cock and rammed it deep and hard into Ann's willing cunt. He began a fast fucking, each time withdrawing as far as he could then ramming her hard again.

She started to moan as he fucked her hard and responded by pushing hard against his thrusts. They were competing against each other. Who could make the other cum first!

Ann played a clever trick and started to squeeze her cunt muscles in time with Paul's thrusts. Paul had no chance, and he knew it. He rammed harder and faster into her and came with a shout.

Ann looked up at her lover as he collapsed on her breasts and giggled in his ear. "I think I won, nice fuck?"

Paul laughed. "Oh god yes, what a fuck!"

They both went back to sleep, but Paul was awake shortly afterwards. He looked across the bed at the sleeping woman next to him and a wicked grin spread across his face. He slipped out of bed and picked up the phone.

A confused Gavin lay in bed wondering what the hell the noise was. Realising it was the room phone he picked it up and said "Hello?"

A very quiet voice said, "Hey Gav, do you want to fuck Ann?"

What?" Gavin replied confused.

"Do you want to fuck Ann?" Paul said slightly louder.

"Fuck Ann?" A still confused Gavin replied.

"Jesus Christ Gav! Do I have to spell it out for you numb-nuts!" A now frustrated Paul hissed.

"Yes, do you want to fuck Ann, if you do, be outside her door in 10 seconds!" He put the phone down and sighed.

Sure enough, Gavin was at the door inside 10 seconds.

When Paul opened the door to let him in he had to stop him shouting out "where is she?"

Paul calmed him and motioned to the bed. Ann was lying face down and Paul had taken the duvet of her. Her naked white body was splayed on the bed for Gavin to enjoy as soon as he wanted.

Gavin wasted no time in stripping off his trousers and shirt and climbing onto the bed between her open legs.

Ann stirred at the movement and moaned slightly. Shuffling higher between her legs, Gavin leant forward across her back and eased his throbbing cock toward her exposed pussy.

Ann felt the warm body weighing her down as he pressed his chest against her back. She was pleasantly surprised that Paul had managed to get it up again. It was definitely a very stiff cock she could feel probing at her pussy from behind. She loves fucking "Doggie".

As the cock found its way slowly into her willing body, she began to realise that Paul was sat in a chair next to the bed!

"Who the hell..." Ann didn't finish the question because Gavin started to fuck her quickly and the sudden surprise assault on her cunt took her breath away.

Paul moved closer to her and whispered, "Its Gavin. You know he wants you!

Now he owes me one!"

Waves of pleasure shot through Ann as Gav fucked her. She managed to raise her bottom slightly to let him penetrate even deeper and the pleasure increased nicely.

With her face pushed hard into the bed Ann was pushing back at Gav as he fucked her.

Gavin felt himself getting very close to filling her cunt with cum as she thrust at him and her pussy squeezed his cock. With a grin he pulled his cock out of her and pushed the tip hard against her asshole.

With Ann's slick pussy juice and Paul's cum covering his cock, he had no problem slipping his cock right up her exposed asshole.

Ann gave a small scream as the cock plundered her asshole right to the hilt.

The tightness of her ass was too much for Gavin to take and after only a few thrusts he came deep in her asshole.

As he shot his load deep up her ass, it started to leak out from around the edges and run down her legs, mingling with Paul's, still leaking from her pussy.

He pulled from her, and she collapsed forward, exhausted, onto the bed. Gavin flopped down onto her, and his arms worked under her body, one onto a stiff nipple and the other onto her swollen clit. He played softly with her as they lay together.

Paul moved closer to her ear and whispered, "Deuce I think, nice fuck to watch Lady, time for some breakfast".

12