Ann Learns to Barter

Story Info
Wife trades sex for services.
3.9k words
4.27
27.8k
40
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
129 Followers

Alan and Ann were fairly young when they married. Neither of them came from affluent families. They got by but were always having to do without the extras just to keep ahead of the bills. Life was okay, they had each other.

Ann was very pretty and shapely. Guys always paid attention to her wherever she went. She dressed modestly and behaved properly whenever she was in public. She loved Alan and was devoted to him, but Alan was only an okay lover.

Ann discovered early that she really liked the feel of a dick sliding in and out of her pussy. She had tried all kinds of dildos hoping to get the same stimulation but it was never as good as a real dick sliding, pulsing, and squirting cum. Alan was good for maybe three times a week but she really wished for more and often found herself fantasizing.

After a few years of marriage and the endless struggle with bills, Alan got a job offer. It was only a temporary job but the pay was phenomenal (for him) and would get them out of debt and well on their way to a better life. The drawback was that he would have to work across the country for six months. The nature of the job made it impractical for him to come home during that time. Also, he would have to support himself while he was gone. It would take time for the great pay to make an impact on their finances.

It was a sad day when Alan left. Six months with no dick was going to be intolerable for Ann but the anticipation of better things to come made it worth it. Ann fantasized as many women often do about illicit or exotic sex. She refused to admit to herself that in the back of her mind she wondered about actually doing it.

The first couple of months or so while Alan was gone would be a challenge financially but Ann figured she would be okay as long as no unusual expenses arose. Then, only a few days after Alan had left, an unusual expense arose. It was early summer and the air conditioner went out. There was very little extra money in the budget for a new a/c unit. Ann began thinking about her neglected pussy and how she might be able to use it to advantage to take care of the unexpected expense and also to scratch a rapidly intensifying itch. She checked around until she found a tech who had a one-man shop thinking that he might be willing to cut her a deal.

The tech showed up, checked the unit over and told her that the old unit indeed needed to be replaced. He then quoted her a price that was out of her reach. It was time to bargain.

"I don't have that much money," said Ann. "Is there any way to make some arrangement for pay?"

"I'm just a one man operation, I don't have a credit department," responded the tech.

Ann bit her lip. "Maybe I could work it off...?" she said as she toyed with the top button of her shirt.

The tech looked at her hand and then up at her. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well..." she said as she undid the top button and started playing with the next one down.

"I'll tell you what. I have a new unit at my shop that someone ordered and mostly paid for before calling the deal off. I can let you have it for the unpaid balance on the unit and I'll let you work off the labor. How's that?"

The deal was doable and Ann agreed. She spent the rest of the day in anticipation of what was to come. The tech showed up the next morning and got to work. By early afternoon he was finished and went to Ann to collect. He surprised her by getting done so quickly and she wasn't really ready for him. He didn't seem to mind.

The tech gave Ann a brief overview of the unit and how it worked standing in her living room. He looked at her briefly and then he started unbuttoning her shirt. Ann was a little surprised at the abruptness of it but let him do it. He removed her shirt and bra, then her shorts and panties. Once she was naked he ran his rough hands all over her body spending extra time on her tits, pussy, and ass.

Next, he sat her down on the couch, got on his knees, and began to lap at her pussy. After getting her worked up and her juices flowing, he stood up and stripped. Then he positioned his now-hard dick at her pussy and began to work it in. Ann moaned at the feel of the hot, live dick that was sliding into her.

The pounding dick was giving Ann all of the right feelings. She began to arch her back to meet his thrusts. She could tell he was trying to prolong it and hoped that he would, but she was just too hot and eager. He jerked hard as he spewed his cum into her pussy. Ann was still bucking and moaning and the tech kept up the pace until his dick was too soft to continue.

The tech slipped out and sat on the floor as a bit of come trickled out of Ann's pussy and down her ass. They shared a breathless, uneasy smile. Then Ann got up and, standing naked, wrote the tech a check for the a/c unit while a bit of his cum ran down her leg. The tech was dressed by then. He took the check, said,"A pleasure doing business with you," and left.

Ann felt bad about cheating on Alan but it had felt really good to get fucked. And she was proud that she found a way to get the a/c repaired without spending a lot of money they didn't have. Besides, she'd never see that tech again.

Of course, that wasn't the end of it.

Ann and Alan only had one car and it had been giving them problems with overheating. The problem was getting worse. It got Ann to thinking that maybe she could barter for car repairs, too. With a little research she was able to locate a mechanic shop that she thought might be interested.

It was mid-morning when she drove across town to the mechanic's. The shop was an old, dingy building on a moderately busy street. It had an office and three bays with the doors up. Ann pulled up to the first bay and got out. For this visit she had decided to wear a short, tight miniskirt with a tank top and no bra. As she approached the building a man came out of the bay wiping his hands on a rag, obviously admiring the shapely woman walking toward him.

"Can I help you," he asked trying not to leer.

"My car is overheating. Can you look at it for me?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure. Just pull it on into the bay."

The man, named Bob, was the owner of the shop. Bob and Ron, his assistant, positioned themselves so they could admire the woman as she got out of her car. Ann pretended not to notice as she swung her legs out and showed them almost up to her panty-covered pussy.

Ann popped the hood and Bob leaned in to have a look at the motor while Ron continued his study of Ann.

"Your radiator has a bad leak," said Bob pointing.

Ann leaned in to look where Bob was pointing giving Ron a great view of her ass just barely covered by her miniskirt.

"How much will it cost to fix it?" she asked.

Bob gave her a price and Ann gave him her best "oh no" look.

"That's more than I can afford. Can we make some sort of arrangement?"

"Maybe," said Bob. "What did you have in mind?"

"Maybe something... personal?" Ann said suggestively while pulling lightly on her tank top.

"That could work," said Bob knowingly. "But it's a two man job. You'd have to take care of both of us."

Ann was a little apprehensive about doing two of them at once but also felt a little thrill. She gave them a hesitant look and said a small, "okay."

"Come back tomorrow afternoon and your car will be ready."

Ann went home in a taxi and flashed her panty-covered pussy to the driver just for fun.

The next afternoon the taxi dropped Ann off at the mechanic's shop where her car was half out of the first bay with the hood up. For this trip she had chosen another short, tight miniskirt and an old tube top she had. Bob watched hungrily as Ann walked into the bay.

"All finished," said Bob. "Take a look."

Ann leaned in and saw what was indeed a new radiator and new hoses. She looked behind her to see Bob and Ron intently watching her ass.

"Okay," she said and walked to the back of the bay where there was a dirty, worn out couch next to a workbench. Ann dropped her purse on the workbench and turned around to look at the guys. She could see cars going by through the open bay door on the street maybe 30 feet away.

The guys stood looking at Ann expectantly. She pulled her tube top down to her waist exposing her tits while Bob and Ron licked their lips. Next she pulled her miniskirt up to her waist exposing her panties. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and wiggled her hips as she slipped the panties off her ass and down her legs. She picked up her panties off of the dirty floor and tossed them on the workbench next to her purse.

Ann looked at the guys. "Well?"

Bob walked over to her and put his hands on her tits. Then he moved his right hand down to her pussy. Ann spread her legs as Bob squeezed her tit and rubbed her pussy. Ann unzipped Bob's pants and reached for his dick. Bob let go of Ann long enough to unfasten and drop his pants, then he went back to molesting Ann while she tugged at his dick.

After a few minutes of that, Bob turned Ann around and pushed her over. She braced her hands on the back of the couch and spread her legs. Bob rubbed his dick up and down her slit a bit and then pushed his dick into Ann's pussy. It took a few tries to get it all the way in but then he grabbed her hips and began to pump. Bob plowed her pussy for a few minutes and then pulled out. He sat down on the couch and had Ann straddle him sinking her pussy down on his dick. He went back to pumping while he admired and mauled Ann's tits. After doing that for a bit he had her turn around reverse cowgirl. Ann could now clearly see the cars going by on the street out front of the shop while she bounced up and down on Bob's dick. The boldly public display gave Ann an extra thrill besides the feel of a hard dick in her.

After a few more minutes of thrusting, Bob stiffened and grunted as he pumped his cum into Ann's pussy. Ann got up off of Bob's lap as his cum ran out of her pussy, down on Bob's dick, down her leg, and on the floor.

Bob was getting off of the couch and pulling his pants up when Ron took Ann to the end of the couch and leaned her over the arm. He slid his already-hard dick into her cum-filled pussy and started hammering. It only took him a few minutes to add his load of cum to her now over-filled pussy. The cum almost spurted out of Ann's pussy as Ron pulled his dick out. Once again, cum ran down Ann's leg and onto the dirty floor.

Ann grabbed an almost clean rag off of the workbench and wiped at the cum on her legs and pussy lips. Then she put her panties back on to stop the rest of the cum from running out. She faced the open bay door and the two men watched as she pulled her tube top back up and her skirt back down.

"Paid," she said.

"Paid," agreed Bob.

Ann drove home hoping that the cum seeping through her panties wouldn't seep through her skirt and into the seat covers.

Trading sex for a/c and car repairs got Ann to thinking. It was nice not to have to spend money on unexpected expenses like repairs, but it would be even nicer to save the money she paid for routine stuff. Like lawn care. Juan, the lawn guy, and his two helpers came every two weeks to take care of their lawn. If she could get him to barter his service then she could put a nice chunk of change into her bank account every two weeks instead of giving it to Juan.

The next time Juan came, Ann put on her shortest shorts and a short, loose t-shirt, and went out to meet him as he and his helpers unloaded their equipment. Ann told Juan that with her husband gone money was getting tight and she could no longer afford to pay him. The helpers, who spoke little English, were looking curiously at Ann and approvingly at her outfit. Juan and his crew had been taking care of Ann's lawn for two years and he didn't want to lose her business. He was also sorry that her lawn would go uncared for.

"Maybe I could trade you for the work?" suggested Ann.

"Trade what?" asked Juan.

"Something... personal?" said Ann as she ran her hand up under her t-shirt and cupped her tit.

Juan's eyes grew big as he watched Ann's hand. He looked up at her questioningly and Ann smiled and raised her eyebrows. Juan had admired and often dreamed of fucking the sexy woman. He knew it could never happen but always enjoyed looking at her whenever he came to cut her lawn. The idea that he might actually get to do it had his heart racing.

Juan spoke rapidly to his helpers who were also watching Ann's hand. The both answered enthusiastically. Juan looked back at Ann.

"You take care of all of us?"

"Yes," said Ann. "Every two weeks, as usual."

Juan said okay and they quickly got to work. Ann went in the house and returned in her sexiest bikini. She sat down on a lounge chair in the back yard and pretended to read a magazine while enjoying the tingle between her legs in anticipation of what was to come. The men blazed through the work and were finished in record time. They loaded all of their equipment back in their truck and returned to the back yard.

The men were hot and sweaty so Ann had all of them get undressed. Then she began to hose them down with the garden hose. She played the hose on each man as she ran her hand all over their bodies to clean off the sweat and dirt. They especially liked it when she rubbed their cock and balls. After she had gotten each man as clean as she could, Ann peeled off her bikini and stretched out naked on the lounger.

The men stared at her tits and pussy as they stroked their hardening cocks hardly believing their luck. Juan was the first to approach. He reached down and spread Ann's legs and cautiously eased himself between them until his nose was against her trimmed pubic hair. He then began to lick her clit and lips. He wasn't great but he was good enough. Ann was really starting to get into it when Juan decided that was enough. He pulled himself up her body kissing her tits as he went. When his dick was at the entrance to Ann's pussy he started pushing. After a few tries he found her hole and sighed as he pushed himself into her. Ann sighed along with him at the relief of a live dick in her pussy.

Juan paused with his dick buried in Ann's pussy just enjoying the feel of it in the beautiful woman. Then he began humping in and out of her, slowly at first but building up to an urgent thrusting as he began panting harder. He finally came with a groan as he unloaded into Ann's pussy. Juan slowly pulled out and climbed off of Ann.

He was replaced almost immediately by the next man. This one crawled between her legs and found the mark on his first try. He began a hard frantic thrusting and Ann knew he wouldn't last long. Sure enough, after only five minutes his body went ridged as he buried himself in Ann's pussy and unloaded his cum into her.

As number two pulled out the third man surprised Ann by burying his face in her cum-leaking pussy. He began lapping and sucking with surprising skill. Ann felt her orgasm building and pinched her nipples as she felt the wave take her. She was still riding that orgasmic wave when she felt him slide his dick into her. He began a steady rhythm with a dick that curved just right to hit that special place. As she felt an even stronger orgasm building she covered her mouth to stifle a scream that would have alerted the neighbors. Ann came bucking and shaking, which caused the man to spill his load of cum into her. He pulled out and by the time she had composed herself enough to get up from the lounger the guys were dressed and ready to leave.

"See you in two weeks," said Juan.

As they waved and left, Ann grabbed a towel and held it to her pussy to catch the flow of cum trying to pour out. She picked up her bikini and walked gingerly into the house.

After successfully negotiating for her yard work it was time for Ann to find another trade. On average she filled her gas tank about once a week. It wasn't a big expense but it added up. She thought she could eliminate that expense while taking care of her need for a live, hard dick in her pussy.

About a mile from her house there was an older, no-name convenience store that had gas pumps. It never seemed to be very busy whenever she drove by. The few times she had been in there she had always seen the same foreign guy behind the counter. He always smiled and looked closely at her. Ann thought there might be a possibility there.

Ann picked a Tuesday night because she thought that might be the slowest time of the week at the store. She chose a short wrap around skirt and a wide necked low cut top, the kind that would gape open and show her bra-less tits when she bent over.

When Ann got to the store there was only one car parked on the side of the building, probably owned by the guy who worked there. Ann parked at the pumps and went inside. She walked back to the coolers and got a bottle of water. As she approached the checkout counter she dropped her keys and bent over to pick them up giving the clerk a good look down her shirt at her tits.

When Ann got to the counter she said, "I need to fill up."

The guy, who later told her to call him Mo, said, "Sure," thinking about how he'd like to fill her up.

"Are you interested in a proposition?" asked Ann.

"What sort?" asked Mo curiously.

"How about a fuck for a tank full of gas," said Ann, "and a bottle of water?" she said waving the bottle.

"Seriously?" asked Mo.

"Sure," Ann answered.

Mo looked at her car and looked at Ann. He'd have to pay for the gas she took but it wasn't a big car and he really wanted to fuck the pretty American girl.

"Deal," said Mo.

Ann looked out of the big front windows and saw few cars driving by, none of them pulling into the store. She walked behind the counter, pulled up her skirt, and slipped her panties off. Mo reached out and rubbed her pussy seeking an entrance for his finger. The light rubbing brought enough moisture to Ann's pussy that Mo was able to slip a finger in. He slid his finger in and out while thumbing her clit and watching her expression.

Ann just kept smiling and didn't stop him, so Mo looked carefully out of the big front windows. He turned Ann around and bent her over the counter. He freed his now hard dick from his pants and rubbed it up and down Ann's slit a few times. Then he started working himself into her pussy. Mo knew he didn't have much time as a customer could show up at any minute. He was pumping desperately when that very thing happened.

Mo saw the car turn into the driveway and quickly pulled out and zipped up as the car pulled up to the door. He pushed Ann's head down below the counter top just as a middle aged man got out of his car and walked in. The man got his purchases while Ann squatted behind the counter on her heels with her knees up and her glistening pussy fully exposed. It was exciting to her to think that the man was so close and she was so exposed and he was so unaware. Ann began rubbing her clit enjoying the thrill.

Mo finally announced that the guy was gone and the coast was clear. Ann reached up and took Mo's now soft cock out of his pants again and began sucking it back to life. It didn't take long. Ann stood up, checked the windows, and bent over the counter again. Mo slid his dick back into Ann's pussy for a hard fast fuck. He finished quickly as he grunted and came, filling her pussy with his cum. Ann stood up and managed to pull her panties on before the cum started running out of her. Ann patted Mo's cheek and said, "See you next week." She went out, filled her car with gas, and drove home.

Ann decided that her weekly fuck with Mo at the convenience store and her every-other-week gangbang with Juan and his crew would help scratch her itch for the next couple of months. Juan's crew would stop showing up when summer was over but that was about the time that Alan would be coming back anyway. As for Mo, she hoped that she could keep that going after Alan got home without him finding out. The thrill and danger of fucking Mo in the store was just too much to let go of; at least for now. In the meantime, Ann would keep an eye out for other barter opportunities that might present themselves. After all, why not enjoy using her pussy while saving money?

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
129 Followers