Ann Learns to Barter More

Story Info
Wife continues to barter for sex.
3k words
4.15
12.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
130 Followers

With Ann's husband Alan being away for six months, Ann had found a way to ease their dire financial situation as well as to satisfy her need to feel a real dick filling her pussy. Her successful trades of sex for home and car repairs made her feel guilty about cheating on Alan but she justified it by saying that she wasn't denying anything from Alan (since he wasn't there), and saving the money was actually helping them. It was a reach but she went with it.

The house that Ann and Alan were living in was previously a rent house that Jack, the landlord, decided to sell. Because of their financial situation they weren't able to get a loan to buy the house so Jack agreed to carry the note and let them pay the mortgage payments to him.

Toward the end of the first month of Alan's absence the big paychecks hadn't started coming, yet. Jack had always been especially friendly and a little flirty to Ann so she thought she might be able to make an arrangement with him.

Jack lived in a house not too different from the one he was selling to Ann and Alan. On the first of the month when the payment was due Ann went to Jack's house to try to make a deal. She wore a tank top and short, loose shorts with nothing underneath. Jack always hugged her whenever he saw her and she knew that he would be able to tell she was naked under the shirt and shorts.

Jack brought Ann into his living room and held his usual hug just a little longer than necessary while he allowed his hand to brush down her back and across her ass, taking note of her lack of panties. He started making small talk while looking Ann up and down. Ann hesitated a bit and then started her pitch.

"Things have been really tight for us with Alan gone. I'm having trouble getting the mortgage payment together this month. Can we make an arrangement for payment?" asked Ann.

"Possibly. What did you have in mind?" replied Jack.

Ann acted a little ashamed (which she kind of was) and embarrassed and, while looking down, said, "Maybe... sex instead of money?"

Jack's eyes lit up. This was better than he had imagined. The thought of sinking his dick into this cute wife was making him hard already. He knew he was in the driver's seat on this deal so he decided to make the most of it.

"I'd be willing to do that. But the price of an hour with a whore is about a quarter of what your house payment is. I'd say four fucks for a month's payment seems about right. Agreed?"

"Alright," agreed Ann, "but Alan must never know."

"He won't," said Jack. "I'll take the first installment right now."

With that, Jack grabbed Ann's shorts and almost tore them off getting them to her feet. He then grabbed her tank top and took it off over her head. With Ann now naked he took her hand and led her back to his bedroom, almost throwing her on the bed.

Jack made short work of his own clothes and then crawled up on the bed and set his mouth to Ann's pussy. He began licking and sucking on her pussy like it was the most delightful thing he had ever had in his mouth. He took his time enjoying every bit of her pussy and asshole with his lips and tongue.

After a very thorough job that brought Ann almost to orgasm, Jack spread Ann's legs wide and pushed them back toward her shoulders. Open and exposed, Jack slid his dick into Ann's pussy slowly. He was going to make this last. He slid out and back in a second time. Then a third. Ann was starting to pant and loving the feel of his hard dick moving in and out of her. Finally, Jack started a steady rhythm that grew in intensity as he got closer to his own orgasm. With a groan, Jack stiffened and shot his cum into Ann. The feel of his hot cum splashing inside her set Ann's orgasm off and she groaned along with Jack.

Jack lay still on top of Ann for a minute while they both caught their breath. Then he rolled off and gazed at Ann's naked body with his cum starting to trickle out of her.

"I'll call you for the next installment," said Jack as he got up.

Ann got out of the bed allowing Jack's cum to drip down her leg. She went into the living room where she pulled her top back on. When she picked up her shorts she found that Jack had indeed torn them taking them off. The button at the waistband had popped off and the seam down the front of the shorts was torn. When Ann pulled them on the seam split all the way down to the top of her trimmed pubic hair. She looked at Jack who just grinned back at her.

Ann grabbed her purse and, holding her shorts together with one hand, went out and got in her car. The elastic in the waistband of her shorts kept pulling her shorts open exposing her down to the top of her pussy. Her tanktop ended at her waist and was no help in covering her up. As she drove home she wondered how many of the drivers of the many trucks that passed her had seen her? It gave her a tingle to think about it.

When Ann got home she got carefully out of her car and started for the front door while holding her shorts together. About half way to the door she dropped her keys and when she bent down to pick them up her purse snagged her shorts. When she stood up her shorts ripped all the way down the front to the bottom of her crotch. She was now standing in her front yard with half of her ass and most of her pussy exposed.

Ann ran to the front door, fumbled her keys in the lock, and finally got inside and slammed the door. The thought that she had been standing nearly naked in her front yard in the middle of the afternoon gave her an unexpected rush. She just shook her head and went to get cleaned up.

Jack called Ann four days later and summoned her to his house. When Ann got there Jack was not alone.

"This is my friend," said Jack, not bothering with a name, "he's going to fuck you, too."

"That wasn't the deal," complained Ann.

"I never said I'd be the only one fucking you," replied Jack.

"Well then this will count as two," said Ann with determination.

"Alright, two it is."

With that, Ann started stripping. She didn't want a repeat of the torn shorts from her last visit. The men watched as she at last stepped out of her panties and stood naked in Jack's living room. Then the friend took Ann to the bedroom and they got started.

The men took turns putting their dicks in her mouth and pussy changing places and positions often. They weren't particularly graceful or artistic but they did manage to keep a dick in her pussy pretty much most of the time and that worked for her. After a little more than an hour they had both spewed a load of cum into Ann's pussy and were spent.

Ann got up and went into the living room with the men's cum dripping out of her. She pulled on her shorts and shirt, grabbed her panties, and walked out without saying anything else. She was annoyed with Jack for bringing in another guy but at least she got her 'dick fix' as she liked to call it. Juan and his crew were due the next day so all in all she was feeling pretty good.

Early the next week Jack called Ann again. When Ann got to Jack's house he had a different friend with him. Once again the men spent almost two hours fucking Ann over and over. It was raw and graceless but all Ann really cared about was the feel of a dick in her pussy. As she was leaving she heard the friend say, "worth every penny."

The third time Jack called her and met her with yet another friend Ann knew he was pimping her. After another cum-filled fuck session Ann went home and called Jack.

"I know what you're doing," said Ann.

"What's that?" asked Jack.

"Those aren't just your friends, those are johns and you're pimping me, selling my pussy."

"So? We have a deal."

"The deal was just for you. Being your whore is a whole other thing. I want a new deal," declared Ann.

"Like what?"

"It's a quarter off of a month's rent for every fuck whether you or your friend, same as before. Plus, every time one of your friends fucks me it's $100 off the balance of the loan." Ann was pretty sure that Jack was charging these guys a lot more to fuck her than he was losing in mortgage payments. Ann figured that this was a way to get a share of the money without alerting Alan.

There was silence on the phone for a minute as Jack thought it over. Finally he said, "Okay. You just keep that pussy working and we'll both make out."

"And you be sure to keep track because I certainly will be," responded Ann.

After that, for the next few months, Jack kept Ann pretty busy with sessions two and sometimes three times a week. Alan's big paychecks were starting to arrive in their joint account. Ann had always handled all of the family finances but Alan still had access to the account. If Alan were to look he would see that the mortgage payments weren't being made. Also, that the lawn care payments weren't going out.

To protect her bartering enterprise, and Alan's feelings, Ann opened another bank account. She would take the money out of the joint account as if paying bills and then put it back in her single account. That way she could parcel the money out in smaller increments from the single account and hopefully keep Alan from noticing.

In the fifth month of Alan's absence Jack called Ann about dong a bachelor party.

"It'll be six or eight guys. You'll dance, strip, and then fuck whoever wants to," informed Jack.

Up until now Ann had rationalized what she was doing. Since she wasn't actually taking any money for sex she didn't feel so much like a prostitute. It was splitting hairs but she went with it. The bachelor party offered nothing to trade so it would be strictly for money. There was no way around it, she would be a prostitute selling her married pussy for money. The idea was exciting to her need for dick and revolting to her conservative good-girl nature. Ann also realized that her adventure was coming to an end and going out with a bang, literally, might be just the thing to bring it to a close.

"For that I want cash, and lots of it," said Ann.

"That's what I figured," said Jack and gave her an amount.

By this time money was no longer this issue that it once had been. However, it wouldn't hurt to pad the cushion. Besides, the thought of doing something so brazen as stripping in front of a bunch of men and then all of those dicks in her, and getting paid for it, convinced her.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Great. We'll be using the back room of a club on the other side of town. I'll let you know when."

That gave Ann pause. She had assumed that they would be at Jack's house for the party. Being in a club in town meant that others might be able to see her. They would certainly see her coming and going. That was an awful lot of exposure for a woman trying to stay under the radar. The time for Alan's return was fast approaching and when he got home things would definitely have to change. She was a little nervous about it but decided to go for it.

The date for the party finally arrived. Ann wore jeans and a t-shirt for the trip to the club intending to change to something more appropriate once she got there. The club was already crowded when she walked in the front door. The place had a wide variety of patrons of all ages, genders, and races. She passed through an active and excited crowd, some noticing the pretty woman and most intent on their own activities.

Ann finally found Jack at the back of the bar. He bought her a drink and then showed her through a curtain to the back room. The fact that there was only a curtain between the main floor and the back room made Ann hesitate for a second. A curtain wasn't much to separate all those people from what she would be doing in the back room. Too late to worry about that, she thought.

Ann went into a closet in the back room and changed into a miniskirt, lacy thong, and crop top. She waited in the closet as the guests began to arrive. Jack brought her another drink while she waited. Soon the music got louder and she heard Jack announce her.

Ann walked out of the closet to see eight grinning, leering men watching her closely. She sashayed through the men to a cleared space on the floor in front of the chairs and couches. She began dancing to the music trying to be a provocative as possible. As a middle aged woman she wasn't that practiced in seductive dancing, but she was doing a credible job. As she danced she began to tease the crowd by flipping her skirt up and tugging at her top.

After the first song ended Ann paused to have another drink while the men called their approval and encouragement. As the next song started Ann slowly slid her skirt off and began dancing over to the men putting her butt in their faces and toying with her thong. The men had their hands on her whenever and wherever they could when she was within reach.

The third song started and off came her top. It was open season on her tits as all eight men worked them over with their hands and mouths. One more drink and Ann's thong slid slowly down her legs and she stood before the men naked, her pussy wet with anticipation.

Jack took Ann to the guest of honor where she knelt in front of him, took out his already hard dick, and began to suck it. That only lasted a few minutes until the man raised her up, turned her around, and sat her down on his dick as he slid it into her ready pussy. Ann sighed, savoring the feel of it filling her.

Ann bounced up and down as the other men called encouragement and began to strip. Very soon a dick was offered to Ann's mouth and she did her best to suck it while still bouncing on the guest of honor. She felt the dick in her pussy harden and then spasm as it shot cum into her. As she climbed off his lap she saw a couple of faces in the doorway with the curtain pulled back.

Ann was led over to a couch where she immediately felt another dick enter her. She also found another dick in her face which she took into her mouth. For the next three hours she sucked and fucked every dick in the room, some of them several times. At one point she thought some of the men fucking her weren't part of the original party, but she wasn't sure.

After three hours everyone had shot their last load of cum into Ann. Her pussy, crotch, and thighs were a sticky, cum-covered mess. She also had cum on her chest and tits where someone had jacked off on her. There was no restroom in that back room and no way for her to clean up. The night was still going strong in the main room so she couldn't go out there to the restroom.

Ann used her crop top to wipe up what she could and then pulled her jeans up over her worn out pussy, put on her t-shirt, grabbed her other clothes, and headed out of the back room. Several persons in the main room watched her and grinned as she walked by. She was pretty sure there was nothing secret about what had happened in the back room.

The next day Ann added the previous night's stack of bills to her growing bank account. By now the lawn cutting season was over and Juan and his crew were no longer coming by. Alan was due home in a couple of weeks so Ann told Jack that the trades were over and they would go back to making mortgage payments once she used up all of her "credit." As for Mo and the gas trade, she had always gone to him late at night when it wasn't busy at the store. She wouldn't be able to do that with Alan at home and she didn't think she could get away with fucking Mo in the middle of the day in the store.

Ann had really enjoyed feeling all of those dicks in her pussy. She was going to be sad to see it end. She hoped Alan had gotten plenty horny during his time away and would want to fuck her a lot. Things would eventually slow down, of course. She began thinking that a part time job somewhere might give her opportunities to satisfy her need to feel a dick in her pussy as often as possible.

It was something to think about. "I wonder," she thought to herself, "if glory holes are a real thing?"

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
130 Followers