Ann Lends Friends a Helping Cock

Story Info
Ann allows her two best friends to use Karl.
5.6k words
4.62
35.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann Lends Friends a Helping Cock

Karl and Ann had just settled in back home after their NFL player and cheerleader hot tub experience when one night, the phone rang. It was Lisa, one of Ann's closest friends of 14 years. Lisa had just gone through a painful divorce four months earlier and was informing Ann that Sue, another close friend had just gone through a divorce of her own and was down in the dumps.

Being the good friend Ann was, she recommended a girl's weekend and invited Lisa and Sue to stay with her and Karl. Lisa and Sue arrived Friday afternoon, and Ann had decided that just the girls would go out to dinner so they could talk freely and catch-up. Karl went to a movie with some buddies.

Ann learned all the gritty details of each divorce as the girls finished their second bottle of wine.

"I'm so sorry to hear how it all ended for you both." Ann said in support of her friends.

"Oh well." Lisa replied. Lifting her glass to her friends she continued. "Here's to not being laid in six months!"

The ladies clinked their glasses and laughed.

"Really?" Ann inquired. "Six months?"

"Yep. But luckily my little friend is rechargeable!" Lisa laughed.

"Yeah, eight months for me!" Sue chimed in. "But like you Lisa, I have a friend that doesn't talk back to me and just keeps 'humming' along!"

Ann felt bad for her girlfriends and the wheels were already turning on how she might be able to help them out that weekend. Karl was already home and watching Sports Center in gym shorts and a t-shirt when the girls got back from eating out and was greeted by three somewhat inebriated women. The girls had one more bottle of wine and then Sue and Lisa retired, leaving Ann and Karl in the living room snuggled on the couch.

"Those poor women." Ann began.

"Yeah. I'm sure glad we're happy with each other." Karl confirmed. "I'd hate to be going through what they are right now."

"Well, one of the side effects of it all is that neither one of them has been laid in like six months. Ann stated innocently, hoping to pique interest from Karl.

"Six months!?" Karl exclaimed. "Man, I know you'd be climbing the walls not getting any for six months. So would I." He continued, now caressing Ann's right breast and leaning in for a kiss.

"Mmmmm." Ann responded. Her left hand resting on, then rubbing Karl's now twitching cock. "Yeah, I don't know how I'd replace this thing." Fishing Karl's nine-inch cock out of his shorts, Ann began stroking it slowly while continuing to French kiss him.

"Someone's horny." Karl exclaimed, enjoying Ann's hand.

Lisa realized that she was thirsty and decided to get a drink of water in the kitchen. Coming down the hall to the living room, which she had to pass through to get to the kitchen, she slowed when she heard moaning. She crept up to the corner and slowly peeked around into the living room. Her angle was perfect, and she could see Ann and Karl kissing. Other movement caught her eye and as she moved down from their faces, she was met with the sight of the biggest cock she'd ever seen and Ann's small hand slowly moving up and down the shaft.

Transfixed on the scene before her, Lisa's hand instinctively travelled down to her pussy, and she began lightly caressing herself.

Ann, leaned over and slowly sucked the head into her warm mouth, continuing to stroke as she sucked. Karl had now taken off Ann's top and was pinching her nipples, which electrified her already pulsing pussy.

Lisa was full on frigging herself by this time, imagining that big cock stuffing her own pussy and wondering how Ann was fitting the head in her mouth. With her left hand moving faster on her pussy now, her right hand came up to her breast and began pinching her nipple.

Ann needed that cock now. She stood up in front of Karl, slowly stripped out of her outfit and no losing eye contact, she slowly straddled him on the couch, bringing her gorgeous breasts to mouth level. Reaching behind her, she found Karl's stiff shaft and guided it to her sopping pussy, gyrating slowly as she sat down on his lap, letting the full length sink into her.

Lisa couldn't believe the sight before her. First, she didn't realize the body her friend Ann had on her and wished she had enjoyed Ann during their college days like she had another girl Ann knew nothing about. Second, watching nine inches of thick cock disappear into Ann took her to another level in her masturbation. Now, Ann was slowly riding up and down the shaft, coming off it until just the head was in her, then slowly sitting back down up to Karl's balls. Lisa was close to cumming and made a slight whimper.

Ann heard something and turned to look in the direction of the sound. She saw a shadow pull back and knew one of the girls was watching.

"We have a voyeur." She whispered in Karl's ear. "One of the girls is watching you fuck me."

"Well." Karl answered. "I know you like an audience, so let's keep going, shall we?"

Ann continued slowly riding Karl and decided to spice things up with some verbal erotica.

"Mmmm...Baby, I love it when that big cock of yours slides in and out of my tight little pussy." She began in low voice, but loud enough that she knew their voyeur could hear. "Now suck on my titties and get me off!"

Picking up on his wife's naughtiness, Karl joined in. "Aww baby, you know I love fucking your pussy. So warm and wet. Let me shove it in up to my balls for you."

Lisa was determined to time her orgasm with Ann's and began frigging herself faster. Karl's sucking on her nipples triggered Ann and she began convulsing on his now pussy buried cock. Lisa began shaking with her own orgasm and could barely remain standing, her legs trying to give out on her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Was all Ann could get out, cuming from not only her husband's huge cock, but the knowledge that they were being watched.

Just as Lisa was ready to leave the scene before her, Ann came off of Karl's shaft, dropped to her knees in front of him and took him in her mouth again, tasting her own pussy and jacking him with a quick up and down motion.

Lisa continued watching, coming down from her orgasm, but feeling another building quickly. It was like she was watching a hot porno acting out in front of her. Ann had a special treat for their voyeur and waited until Karl announced his impending orgasm.

"Fuck! You little cock sucking slut you! Take that cock!" Karl exclaimed, loudly now, not caring who could or would hear him.

Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her and her ex had never been like Karl and Ann, and now, Lisa wanted to be someone's 'little cock sucking slut'. Her hand drifted back down to her pussy and began to rub furiously again.

Feeling Karl's balls tighten, Ann knew it wouldn't be long, but she wanted to give the voyeur a real treat. She stopped sucking now and started tonguing the frenulum, just below the head while egging him on.

"Is this what you want baby? You wanna blow that load all over your honey's face? Come on, do it! I'll let you...Give me a nice big load!" Ann begged.

"Fuck!" Was all Karl could muster before the first string of white cum jetted out of his cock and created a line of gooeyness from her forehead to her chin. Ann kept jacking and licking his frenulum, and Karl just kept cumming, coating her nose now with a thick film of cum.

Lisa let loose again and tried to contain her moaning the best she could, but Ann heard her and looked over at the hallway with a sly smile on her face. Their eyes met and Ann shot Lisa a wink as cum continued to ooze out of Karl's cock, coating her hand. She continued looking right at Lisa as she slid her mouth over Karl's shaft, sucking the last drops of cum from him. She proceeded lick the cum from her hand and using her fingers, scooped the gooey mess off her face and into her mouth, all the while looking at Lisa with a lust Lisa had never seen in anyone before.

Lisa retreated to her room and tried to take in everything that had just happened. She drifted off to sleep with the image of a nine-inch cock in her head.

Ann gave her husband a deep, sultry kiss, his cum still on her tongue.

"That was Lisa." Ann told Karl with a grin. "I think she got her money's worth."

"Damn girl." Karl replied. "I don't know if you did all that for me or for her, but either way...Fucking sexy."

"I think a little of both honey. I think a little of both." Ann replied, with new thoughts running through her mind for what the weekend might just hold for her and her girlfriends.

--------- Saturday ---------------------

Lisa was the last to come out to breakfast Saturday morning and Ann figured that she was trying to determine how to handle the previous night's episode of voyeurism. Sue was already at the breakfast bar chatting with Ann. Karl had already left for golf with his buddies, something Lisa was glad about since she didn't know whether Ann had told Karl about her watching them or not.

"Good morning sleepy head!" Ann said to Lisa, giving her a friendly morning hug.

"Good morning." Lisa replied.

Sue added her good morning and Ann got Lisa a cup of coffee.

"How did you sleep last night honey?" Ann asked Lisa innocently with a little smile.

"I actually slept better than I've slept in a long time." Lisa said, giving Ann a wink.

"I tossed a bit." Sue stated. "I kept thinking I heard noises, but was too wasted to get up and see."

Lisa almost spit her coffee out but held her composure and gave Ann a look. "Yeah, I heard some things too, but just figured it was the neighbors or something."

"Yeah, sometimes our neighbors can get a bit rowdy." Ann added returning Lisa's look with a smile.

A plan was forming in Ann's mind. She knew Lisa would jump at the chance to ride Karl's cock, but she wasn't sure of Sue. Her two friends knew nothing about the escapades of her and Karl over the past year. But how could she break it to them and then hopefully get them laid, which they desperately needed, and if she was being honest, would love to see. Then the plan came together with two words...Hot tub.

"Hey, let's get Karl to fix us one of his famous steak and lobster dinners tonight, then we can just relax in the hot tub and drink wine?" Ann asked her friends.

"That sounds great!" Lisa exclaimed. "But I didn't bring a suit?" Hoping that she was playing into Ann's plan.

"Me neither." Sue added.

"Well, then let's go get some suits today!" Ann replied.

Now Ann had found a shop that sold that specific 'see through' suit that she wore to turn on all the men she'd had on vacation with Karl, and thought that Lisa and Sue would be just as stunning as she was in their own suit. They went to the store and tried the suits on.

"I'm not sure about this." Sue said, seeing just how scanty the suit was. "I don't know if I could wear this in front of any man!"

"Oh, I can." Lisa firmly stated, now beginning to understand what Ann was up to. "I'll bet you drive the men crazy in this thing Ann."

"Well, I've driven men crazy in it alright." Ann replied, now ready to push the boundaries a bit. "But it's what happens when I'm OUT of this suit that really drives them crazy."

"Ann!" Sue stated, looking at her friend in disbelief. "Now I know these suits haven't been around for 12 years, before you were married."

"No Sue honey, they haven't." Ann retorted with a wink. Giving her friend something to think about.

Sue decided to drop the conversation and went back to viewing herself in the mirror. She had the body she thought, but did she have the guts. Who cares, she thought, I'm single, with no stuffy husband to tell me what I can or can't wear. Her 36C breasts filled out the top perfectly, with just enough overflow to drive a man crazy with anticipation of what lay under the fabric. The high-V bottoms clung to her pussy lips in the front, while coming half-way onto her perfect ass cheeks in the back. She realized that this suit was made for a 'clean shaven' woman, so she'd have to take care of that later...Her landing strip wouldn't do in this suit.

"OK, I'll take it!" Sue finally decided, excited for those future men she might meet to see her in it.

Lisa was a bit smaller than Sue in height and weight, but had the same breasts...36C, which were even more accentuated give her smaller stature. Her blonde hair made her look like a miniature Barbie doll, and she knew that eyes turned whenever she walked by. She had no issue with the suit and was sure that when Karl saw her in it, he'd want to fuck her silly, which was what she was hoping Ann was scheming towards. She also didn't have to worry about shaving, she loved having a shaved pussy and it was one of the things that drove her ex crazy when they did have sex.

"Oh, I'm in all the way!" Lisa exclaimed, looking directly at Ann, remembering her face covered in cum from the night before.

Ann texted Karl the plan for the evening, sans the sex part, and asked him to pick up the food and wine on his way home. When the girls arrived back home, Karl already had a pitcher of margarita's waiting for them. They all sat on the patio discussing their day, the girls talking about shopping and Karl telling them all golf stories. Lisa found her eyes constantly drawn to Karl's shorts, knowing what lay under the fabric and wanting desperately to experience it.

Sue excused herself, having to attend to her grooming needs and went into her bathroom to shave, leaving Ann, Lisa, and Karl out on the patio. Ann could tell that Lisa was now feeling a bit uneasy.

"Lisa honey." Ann began. "I know you might be feeling a bit uneasy right now, with what we all experienced last night."

"Well, yeah, kind of." Lisa replied. "I want you both to know that I wasn't snooping. I was coming to get a drink of water is all, and then I heard you two, and well, to be honest it was like watching a porno movie and I just couldn't look away."

"I know." Ann assured her. "And, honestly, we loved it."

"Really?" Lisa inquired with a puzzled look on her face.

"Honey, this past year has been something for Karl and me. We've, well, we've found that we enjoy much more 'variety' within our marriage now and we both love it." Ann was spilling the beans and hoped Lisa would accept things, whether she chose to participate or not, her friendship was the most important thing to Ann.

"You mean, you like people watching you?" Lisa asked.

"Well, yes." Ann continued. "Watching, and participating if we all agree to do so."

Her eyes now wide open in amazement, Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing from her supposed innocent friend, but she was also turned on by the prospect.

"You mean you guys...Swing?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. We swing." Karl replied for Ann. "We never actually looked to swing, it just, well happened two trips ago to Kauai, and we enjoyed it. And we only do it together, Ann doesn't do anything without me, and I don't do anything without her." Karl's cock began to twitch with the prospect of possibly having this gorgeous woman in front of him, with his wife's approval of course.

"You don't know how badly I wanted to invite you to join us last night." Ann said. "But I would NEVER jeopardize our friendship by asking you to do or assuming you'd to something you may not want to."

The margaritas were starting to have an effect on Lisa, and she decided to be bold. "Well, I came twice just watching you guys and then a third time laying in bed afterwards, so yeah, I would have jumped at the chance. Especially after seeing you BOTH naked." The emphasis on 'both' wasn't lost on Ann as Lisa looked right at her as she said it.

"Well, who knows." Ann added. "The night is still young."

About that time, Sue came out from her bath and talk turned to other topics. Karl created a master meal for the girls, and afterwards they settled in again on the patio, letting their food settle before hitting the hot tub. Sue mentioned that she'd started to smoke a little pot after her divorce to take the edge off and it worked great for that purpose. Lisa started talking about when they all smoked weed in college and some of the fun times they had, making the girls laugh. Ann suggested they get ready for the hot tub and slip into their suits. She also told Sue that if she had any pot, feel free to bring it to the tub.

As Ann passed Karl watching TV in the living room, she motioned with her head for him to follow her to the bedroom. Once the door closed, she was on him, giving him a deep kiss and fondling his cock through his shorts. Karl knew this side of Ann all too well.

"Hmmm...Someone is VERY horny tonight!" Karl exclaimed, enjoying the attention.

"Well." Ann began. "I think Lisa is definitely up for some fun, and she desperately needs this cock between her legs."

"And based on her comment on the patio earlier, she might like your tongue there too, eh baby?" Karl chided Ann.

"I think so." Ann responded, getting wetter by the minute. "I just don't know where Sue might stand here. I don't want to do anything to upset her, so, nothing might happen tonight, at least until she goes to bed. But I have a plan to gauge her willingness to join in, so when we end up in the hot tub, I want you to not join us in the beginning, OK? I'll come get you if, and when I think things are going well. In the meantime, please feel free to be our waiter and make sure the wine is flowing."

"Sounds like a plan. In the meantime," Karl pushed down on Ann's shoulders, and she took the hint immediately. Dropping to her knees she fished out her husband's cock and started sucking on it. She sucked him for few minutes, then got up.

"I don't want to waste a nice load that may please others later." Ann said.

The girls met at the hot tub with a fresh bottle of wine. They all looked hot in their suits and each slid into to warm water with a "Mmmmmm."

"Where's Karl?" Lisa asked, hoping for the best.

"I told him to be our waiter for a while and let us girls chat." Ann stated with another wink to Lisa.

"Oh, by the way, here you go girls, I hope Karl doesn't mind Ann?" Sue said, pulling a joint and lighter out of a small case she had brought with her.

"You little bitch, you!" Lisa said in a joking manner.

Sue fired up the joint and between that and the first bottle of wine, the girls were feeling no pain. Leaning back and enjoying the tub, each pair of breasts stuck out of the water and when Karl showed up with another bottle, he was treated to a sight he'd never forget. Even though they had their tops on, remember that the material was totally see through when wet.

"Well!" Karl exclaimed. "I can't think of three more beautiful women I've ever seen. I brought the second bottle of wine madam. I hope it meets with your approval?" Holding it out for Ann to inspect.

"Thank you, Karl, you may set it down and leave now." Ann said in a fake English accent.

"Do I smell something madam? Something...Weedy?" Karl continued.

"Why yes Karl, would you like a hit before you go back in?" Ann kept up the act.

Sue had the joint and came over to hand it to Karl, not realizing that her entire bust was now out of the water.

"Oh shit!" Sue exclaimed when she realized that she may have not been wearing anything at all in front of her friend's husband.

"Don't worry Sue, Karl has seen all that before and more, right baby?" Ann assured Sue.

"That's right honey, but it never really does get old!" Karl said, staring at Sue's wonderful breasts while taking a nice long hit of the joint.

Karl left and the girls settled in again. Sue was now beyond curious.

"Ann, that's twice you've hinted to some 'extracurricular' activity with you and Karl. I don't mean to pry, but...Spill!" Sue figured it was just the girls and she was quickly losing her inhibitions.

"Well, if I do tell, you girls can't hold it against me or Karl, agreed? I mean, we've done some stuff this past year that will blow your mind, but WE'VE done it, got it? Karl and I have done it, and we wouldn't do it any other way, OK?" Ann was getting wetter now, ready to come clean to her two closest friends.

12