Ann Lends Friends a Helping Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Ann, whatever you tell us stays with us and we won't judge. We love you and Karl." Lisa chimed in, anticipating a great story.

"Well, it all started last year in Kauai, when we met this man..." Ann told them the story of meeting the man staying in the same condo complex and how they just fell into sharing Ann with him, then how they video chatted with his wife and fucked in front of her. And when the wife arrived how they swapped. She even told them of her and the wife sharing each other.

"Oh my fucking God!" Sue said, shocked but also turned on by her friend's story.

"Yeah, talk about a 'dear penthouse' story!" Lisa added. "Was that it? Just that once?"

"Well, no." Ann continued, now telling the story of how she got shared by the two NFL players while Karl enjoyed the two cheerleaders. She also told of how she and the cheerleaders put on a show for the men while they all jacked off watching them, and how she enjoyed pleasuring the cheerleaders.

"So, you see, when Karl says he's seen things and for you not to be embarrassed, he really means it." Ann continued. "I hope you guys don't look at us any differently now, but I really wanted to tell you about it."

"I'm fine with-it Ann." Lisa said, playing into Ann's plan.

Sue was dumbfounded. "Well." She began. "I'm...Kind of shocked. But holy shit does all that make me fucking horny!"

About that time, Karl came back out to check-in on the girls and was met by three pairs of lustful eyes on him.

"You ladies doing, OK?" He inquired innocently.

"Why yes honey. We were just saying how we missed having you with us, why don't you join us?" Ann said, giving Karl a wink.

"Well, let me get my suit on then." Karl responded.

"Nah, you've got your shorts on baby, just take off the shirt and jump in." Ann now commanded.

Karl obeyed and removed his t-shirt, showing his chiseled abs and six-foot four-inch frame for the women to take in. He eased into the hot tub next to Ann, bringing his whiskey on the rocks with him.

"So, what are we talking about?" Karl asked innocently.

"Well, honey, I was just telling the girls of our escapades over the past year with our newfound friends, the couple from Seattle and our NFL friends." Ann said, now reaching over and stroking Karl's cock underwater through his shorts. Karl almost spit out his drink.

"Oh, well, um, yeah, those were interesting times for sure." He added.

"Didn't it make you jealous seeing Ann getting FUCKED by those black studs Karl?" Lisa blurted out.

"Well, what you girls don't realize." Ann interrupted, looking at Lisa with a grin, knowing that she had seen Karl's cock the night before. "Is that those black fella's really didn't have anything on my Karl. Did they honey?" Ann was now blatantly stroking her man under the water, with Sue and Lisa intently watching from across the hot tub.

"Well baby, you'd know better than me about that." Karl decided to take it further. "I mean, while you were taking one black cock in your pussy and the other black cock in your mouth, I was busy fucking one of the cheerleaders while she ate the other one's pussy. But you did enjoy those big, black, cocks didn't you baby?" And with that, Karl leaned in and kissed his wife deeply, forgetting about the two women across from them.

"Fuck." Was all Sue could say, reaching down between her legs and frigging her own pussy.

"Fuck is right." Lisa followed, doing the same.

Ann whispered something in Karl's ear, then backed off while he stood up and removed his shorts, letting his now almost hard nine-inch cock loose for all to see. He then sat on the edge of the hot tub and began stroking himself.

"Now girls." Ann began as she pulled herself up and sat next to her husband. "As I said before, I love you two for the great friends you are and have been. But I also firmly believe that you've both gone through some hard times these last six to eight months and from what you've told me, you're plenty horny. Therefore, I'm giving you this nine-inch cock for tonight to do with as you please. Suck, jack, fuck, I don't care, just get laid any way you want. And, if you have other needs or desires." Ann continued as she pinched her left nipple and began rubbing her pussy with her right hand. "I'm more than happy to help you fulfill those too."

Lisa wasted no time moving to Karl and taking his cock in her mouth. "I wanted to do this last night you fucking stud!" She moaned as she began bobbing up and down his shaft while jacking it at the same time.

"Vise versa Lisa." Karl replied. "I've spent years jacking off to your hot fucking body and tonight I'm gonna fuck you silly."

Sue shocked Ann by coming to her and gently kissing her. "I've wanted you for a long time my sexy friend but didn't know if you swung this way." She bent down to enjoy Ann's large nipples and then her hand rested between Ann's legs. Ann's hand was already moving up and down Sue's slit, easily gliding on Sue's natural lubrication.

"When I saw you in the shop today, I knew I'd be licking your beautiful pussy tonight." Ann responded.

"Not before I lick yours." Sue shot back. Dropping to her knees on the hot tub bench, Sue lightly kissed Ann's thighs before finally settling on her tasty pussy, devouring it like an ice cream cone.

Karl had enough sucking from Lisa and decided it was time to fuck her. Standing up, he positioned her leaning over, standing on the bench and slowly began entering her from behind.

"Easy baby, it's been months." Lisa said. Karl didn't say a word, but slowly began easing his cock in, then out, in, then out until he was about half-way in Lisa. She moaned with pleasure she had never felt, and even with just half of Karl's cock in her, she was fuller than she'd ever been. Then Karl plunged into her with all nine inches.

"FUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" She screamed, but in a good, pleasurable way. Karl got a rhythm going, pulling almost all the way out, then plunging all the way up to his balls. Lisa's pussy was awesome, much like his wife's, tight but comfortable. "This...Cock!" She said to no one and to everyone.

"Nice isn't it, Lisa?" Ann asked. "You think that's nice? Wait until our girl Sue here licks that pussy of yours, she's unbelievable!"

Sue didn't even let up but continued until Ann convulsed in an electrifying orgasm. Sue then came up and kissed Ann in a loving sensual manner. Ann wasted no time returning the favor, sitting Sue down on the edge of the hot tub and diving into her pussy.

Lisa had come once already and was on the verge of her second orgasm with Karl keeping the same rhythm as before. He was a machine. She came again and had to sit down, being exhausted from a fifteen-minute non-stop fucking.

Karl, moved in behind his wife, and slowly inserted himself under the water. Ann paused briefly, loving that feeling when all nine inches were in her, then went back to pleasuring her friend. Sue orgasmed on Ann's tongue while Ann came at the same time on Karl's cock. The girls were exhausted for the moment, and they all settled back down into the hot tub, each grabbing their wine. Karl, hot now from all his exercise, sat on the edge, his cock and two plum sized balls hanging between his legs.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Lisa exclaimed. "I've NEVER been fucked like that in my life! You are one lucky lady Ann."

"Why thank you Lisa. I agree." Ann responded, sitting in bliss.

"Well, I don't know about Karl's cock Lisa, but Ann has some tongue on her!" Sue added.

"Let's see." Ann began. "I came twice. You came twice Lisa. But poor Sue only came once, and my poor husband hasn't cum at all! You poor baby!"

"Well, then let me catch up to you girls." Sue said, standing up and turning around in front of Karl. "Fuck me with that thing Karl! A tongue is great, and your wife has the best I've ever had, but right now I need a big cock in my pussy!"

Karl obliged and, standing behind Sue, bent her over further, sliding his shaft into her in one motion. Sue let out a deep guttural moan but pushed back into him as if to get every inch she could. Lisa and Ann moved next to each other and began frigging each other's pussy, kissing on and off while watching their friend get fucked. Sue was so horny she lasted about four minutes before screaming in orgasm and then going limp.

Karl sat on the side of the hot tub again with a dejected look on his face.

"Poor baby." Ann said in a pouty voice. "He hasn't busted that nut yet, have you baby?" Karl just shook his head. "Lisa, let's go take care of my honey." And they both moved sensually over to Karl, licking his shaft up and down, tasting their friend's pussy on it. Lisa began sucking it while Ann jacked the shaft and Ann knew it wouldn't be long. Sue was recovered now and Ann told her to join them. They took turns now sucking Karl. Ann found out what a good cock-sucker Sue was when Sue almost deep throated Karl's entire length. On and on they sucked Karl, until Ann knew he was ready.

"OK girls let's get shoulder to shoulder. Good. Now, Karl honey, we want to watch you jack that big cock of yours all over your sluts, right girls?" They both shook their heads in agreement. Sue wasn't a big cum lover, but the moment had her wound up. Lisa loved cum, a secret she'd even kept from her ex-husband in fear he might think her a slut.

Karl looked down on three of the hottest women he'd ever seen and jacked his massive cock. The women were enthralled watching a man jack himself off at the direction of his wife and were all now holding their breasts in their hands, tweaking their own nipples. After servicing three women and being sucked by two, Karl had a load of loads. The first stream was of course, for his wife Ann and lay across her breasts like a banner. The next shot strung across Sue's beautiful breasts, and right as the third string of warm, white cum left Karl's cock, Lisa couldn't help herself and began jacking it all over her own breasts.

"Sorry girls." Lisa said as she then took Karl's cock in her mouth and jacked the rest of his huge load down her throat, allowing a substantial amount to dribble down her chin.

Ann was already licking Sue's breasts clean and sucking her nipples, while Lisa leaned into Sue and gave her a cummy kiss. Sue surprisingly enjoyed it and kissed Lisa back deeply.

They all settled back into the hot tub, friends forever, thinking about the next little tryst that may lay in store for them with Karl's big, fat, cock.

12