Ann, My Night Nurse

Story Info
I lose my virginity to my nurse.
1.3k words
4.55
28.7k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over 18 years of age.

It was the 70's, free love was still a thing, grass was way illegal, and people trusted some politicians. A different time. I had two broken arms from an accident and was in the hospital, just before my eighteenth birthday. Bummer, as we said back then.

My friends and I had made plans, just beer and tunes, maybe a little weed if anyone could score. Not gonna happen now, and even worse my family could and did come to my room to celebrate. When you were eighteen how much fun did you have with your family on your big day? That's what I thought. It dragged on forever, ugh.

Finally they all left. I was worn out and fell asleep for a while. When I woke up it was dark, the hospital was quiet. And I had to piss something awful. I rang for the nurse, hoping I'd make it until the bedpan arrived. The woman who came in a few moments later was not my usual night nurse, an older woman who's name I forget. Who I got that night was Ann.

I was too busy at first with my micturition to notice much other than she was younger than what's-her-name, by a lot. Once my bladder was empty and I could focus on other things I took her in more thoroughly.

Ann was mid twenties; to me at eighteen she already seemed older, more sophisticated. She was around five seven, a good figure, short dark hair under her white cap. She was standing closer than the other nurses did, intent on her task, which at the moment was wiping down my penis. In the soft lights of the night shift hospital she looked very lovely to me; I started growing in her hand.

I'm sure this wasn't the first time this had happened to her; she smiled and looked up at me. "Someone's awake," she whispered. Her reaction was unexpected, to say the least and I just got harder and harder as she held me. Soon I was fully erect and her hand gently squeezed my cock, I moaned and threw my head back on the pillows.

"John, I see your family was here today, it's your eighteenth birthday today, right?" She was still whispering, still holding my dick, still smiling at me. I thought I might be dreaming. "It's just terrible, being stuck here on your big day, huh?" As she was talking her hand started sliding up and down my cock. It felt incredible. I never wanted this to end.

"I see they got you a bunch of lame presents too." They were piled in the room's corner. "Nothing cool like a car, or a trip, or... a blowjob." She smiled hugely at me and dipped her head over the head of my cock, just like that, her tongue swirling over the tip as she jacked the shaft.

I was so surprised, the feelings were so intense I came almost immediately. I pumped jet after jet into Ann's mouth and she swallowed it all, milking my shaft with her fist, cleaning my slit with her tongue tip. Just a drop had escaped her mouth on one side, pearly in the dimness. Her eyes were closed in bliss as she sucked and swallowed.

The stimulation was so intense my cock stayed hard in her mouth, she freed it with a slurp. "Mmm, that was nice. Thank you, birthday boy. I liked it so much in fact..." Ann quickly went to the door, checked up and down the hallway, returned smiling. "John, be honest now, are you a virgin?" Ann asked me. She was lifting her skirt, shimmying out of her panties as she spoke. I simply nodded yes, too embarrassed to answer aloud and afraid if I did speak I'd break the spell I was under.

"I thought so. You seem like a nice boy who'd wait for his girl. Are you a nice boy, John?" Again I nodded, Ann was unbuttoning her uniform top and all further thinking was suspended until I could see her breasts. She was wearing a bra with a front closure, she unsnapped something and they tumbled free, large and pink with lovely erect nipples. I swallowed audibly and Ann giggled. "Oh, so you like them?" She was climbing onto the bed, straddling my crotch. "Too bad about the broken arms, I bet you wish you could play with my tits, huh?"

Her uniform shirt was bunched up on the sides and I finally saw her name-tag, that's when I learned the name I'll never forget. She was now gripping the base of my cock, aiming it at the entrance to her cunt. She was so hot, my cock had never felt that heat before. Ann whispered "Happy Birthday!" and slid herself down my pole.

I was glad Ann had drained me just before or I would have cum inside her right then, my first ever pussy felt so incredible, tight, velvety smooth, hot and alive. She stayed still for a moment, to let us both get used to the sensations. "I don't always do this, you know," she said, then she closed her eyes and began fucking herself silly on my hard cock.

She was keeping her torso mostly still while her hips rose and dropped on my pole. Her arms were together in front, pushing those tits out; they were wobbling so close to my face it was driving me nuts. Even leaning forward I couldn't quite reach. Ann opened her eyes just then and saw my problem. She leaned forward and stuffed a boob into my mouth. Her nipple was rough and warm, I licked and sucked it like a baby, making Ann moan quietly.

Soon her hips began churning faster, her head went back and soft cries began escaping her throat, I could feel when she began cumming around my cock. Her pussy gripped me like a vise, hot juice squirted into my lap and Ann's bouncing on my peter was now short and violent, stabbing me inside her, using me as her fucktoy.

She came quietly but violently, pounding herself onto my crotch. She was still for a moment and then looked up at me again. "That was for me. This one will be for you." Ann gave me a wicked smile that I remember to this day and impaled herself all the way on my cock. She leaned forward, slipped her arms around my neck and placed her mouth right by my ear. I could feel those wonderful breasts pillowing against my chest. She started whispering to me as she moved her hips, talking dirty to me, telling me how good my hard cock felt in her cunt. Her pussy had me by the root of my cock and she was playing me like a Stradivarius.

"Mmm, John, such a nice cock you have, makes my cunt feel so good, yes, does it make you feel good, John? Do you like my pussy, my hot tight cunt around your big hard cock? I bet it does John, your cock is making me feel fantastic." Ann's filthy talk was driving me to the brink, with a grunt I came for the second time that night, spewing my seed into Ann's willing pussy.

Pulse after pulse shot into her twitching cunny as I strained upwards, willing my already buried cock even further in. Ann took all my cum, whispering in my ear how hot it felt, how much cum I was shooting, filling her up so good. She slid her hips around me without ever losing the deep connection we shared, my ecstasy doubled. She fed me a fat tit and I sucked as I came, jerking upwards, Ann telling me how good it was for her. I was in heaven, paradise. Never wanted it to end.

But it had to, eventually. I softened and fell out of Ann with a plop. She was still in my lap, smiling at me, looking into my eyes from an inch away. "Happy Birthday!" she whispered a final time as I drifted off to sleep.

The End.