Ann Submits to Mafia Dominion

Story Info
Wife submits to mafia boss in future dystopian America.
5.2k words
3.98
33.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HP1920
HP1920
89 Followers

Chapter 1: The Rebellion

Ann had just gotten back from her classes for the day. She was not expecting to meet her husband, John in the living room, waiting for her. He had a worried look on his face, and she became instantly concerned.

"Everything alright, honey?"

He forced a smile. "Now that you're home, yes, it is."

"You were meant to have a meeting with the chapter this evening, why are you home?"

"We got some information, Apparently, there was a raid on campus today."

She sat next to him. "I did not hear about any raids."

"It's happening right now. They're getting close, baby." The worried look on his face showed just how scared he was.

They had been leading their students to protest against the corrupt political structure of the United States. It all started in the year 2040, after two decades of battling a global pandemic with heavy casualties, the population of the ruling class in America had reduced to practically nothing. The masses had lost all faith in the ruling class and those that were not killed off by the pandemic were taken out by angry mobs. Everyone had suffered terrible losses as a result of the pandemic.

The survivors were the few who were born immune, about half the population of the world was not so lucky. With such heavy losses, there was an upset in the ruling structure of most countries, the United States included.

Power had become something to grab, and with so much mistrust for politicians, power could only be taken by those who could inspire enough fear not to be opposed. The mafia had quickly taken advantage of the power vacuum, with their already organized criminal structure, they swung into action, they soon took over the United States, dividing the territory among their rank and file. Laws were changed instantly to suit their mafia ideologies and among all the perversions they permitted was sexual slavery as an alternative to prison. Many who had been part of the old ruling class with no ties to the mafia were taken straight to prison. The prison complexes were converted to concentration camps for whoever opposed the new order. It was full of old political office holders as well as anyone that so much as spoke openly against the mafia. The prisoners were subjected to untold levels of dehumanizing cruelty, and for most, death was a much better fate.

John and Ann had led secret protests against the new mafia government, and although they had the support of their students, they could not reveal their identities, especially not the identities of their students. They were known as the rebellion, and they operated in extreme secrecy.

They had their meetings using the school where John taught as the perfect cover. John and Ann were respectable teachers, and they both taught in the school, so it was not unheard of for them to have meetings with their students, but it seemed the mafia operative were beginning to sniff around the school. John was getting apprehensive; the impromptu raid had confirmed his suspicion. It was only by the fortunate anonymous tip from one of his students who had a boyfriend in the police that they knew of the raid on the school.

The police were just mafia foot soldiers, controlled entire by the mafia bosses. They were used for the purposes of enforcement and intimidation, nothing else. This meant that their presence was usually a precursor for arrest, trail and imprisonment, a fate worse than death.

"The police would claim that the raid was routine, but Shelly's boyfriend warned us it was in fact targeted at rounding up the rebellion once and for all." John sank in his seat. "At this rate, we'll have no choice but to halt all activities until further notice. We cannot put those kids at risk. None of them could survive a day in prison, neither could we."

Ann held his hands. "We can't stop now. We have to be more careful, but we can't afford to stop now. The future we are fighting for is for those kids more than anyone else. We'll be more careful, more coordinated, more secretive, but we cannot stop, John."

"I already told all the students: no gatherings, discussions or any communication. We will go to ground for a while, but only after one final protest right in the middle of city hall."

"That's a bit daring, isn't it?"

"Well, that's why it will work. They would not be expecting it."

The day came for the protest, and the plan was for everyone involved to show up at the city hall in plain clothes as the mafia mayor addressed the city. Such gatherings were heavily guarded, but the masses were strongly encouraged to attend, a way for the mafia to consolidate their hold on the populace.it would be a crowded affair, so the rebellion could infiltrate it as everyday citizens.

The mayor began his speech reminding the citizens how the mafia was their saving grace, the only force saving them from anarchy. He further encouraged them to comply with all the mafia laws, and they would enjoy the reign of the mafia.

"We will not be ruled by gangsters!!!" a voice rang through the crowd." The guards turned their attention in the direction the voice had come from.

"Criminals should be in jail, not in office." Another voice rang out on the other side of the hall. Before the security and guards could react. Many people had started to chant, scattered all over the crowd. The chants got louder and the crowd started to get rowdy. Some headed for the exits in fear for their own lives. Others joined the chants of the rebellion. The mayor turned to leave, escorted by his security detail. Just as suddenly as it began, a canister of tear gas was shot right into the crowd, and another, and another. The chaos that ensued was meant for the rebellion to escape as they came, blending in with the crowd. The plan worked and everyone dispersed, just as they had come.

John and Ann got home that night in high spirits; another victory had been won. They headed straight for bed, but the night was far from over. They had barely been home for an hour when a loud thud rang though their small apartment. Before either of them could react, their apartment was breached and armed men had stormed into their home. they cuffed both John and Ann and dragged them off to the waiting van. They were not blindfolded, but it was very dark in the van.

They drove off with them in the van the drive was not a long one, but the terror John felt was indescribable. His worst nightmare had come to reality. He held Ann's hands, but he knew the impending doom was inevitable. The van stopped and they were talked out of the van, and into a courtroom.

The dock was filled with their students and they were all arraigned to answer for the crime of insurrection against the mafia government.

"How do you plead?"

"Not guilty." John screamed.

"Let the records show that the defendants have chosen to lie to the court, and their testimony is therefore waived."

A recording of the city hall incident started to play on one of the screens. A close up shot of each of the faces of the defendants was clearly shown, undeniable evidence.

One of the ruling oligarchs named Cornelius was the presiding judge. He peered at the dock; his eyes locked onto Ann instantly. A smirk formed on his face.

"In view of the undeniable evidence, I have every reason to sentence you all to life imprisonment."

John's heart sank as Cornelius pronounced his judgment. He knew they would all be dead by the end of the week if they were sent off to prison. He was more scared for Ann than for anyone else. He knew what could happen to a woman as beautiful as she was in such a hellish prison. He shuddered at the thought.

Cornelius continued to speak. "I however have decided to tamper justice with mercy. These defendants are young, and they have a long life ahead of them, a life that can still be turned around I f they are given a second chance. However, in order for that to happen, one of you must be willing to make a sacrifice fir the freedom of the others.

"I'll gladly lay down my life if it would mean freedom for my students." John spoke up.

"Quiet. Your life is of no value to me. The sacrifice that would make a difference has to be one that would profit me." He turned his eyes back on Ann. If you were to submit yourself to serve me, I could profit from your servitude, and that would be worth my mercy."

Ann looked around at her students. She took a deep breath. There really was no choice to be made. She could either let herself be subjected to servitude under Cornelius, or she could be subjected to the horrors of prison alongside all her students.

"You have ten minutes to make your choice." Cornelius banged the gavel and the defendants were all taken to an adjoining room where they could discuss.

"This is absurd." John blurted out. He was fuming with rage, a useless emotion that was yet unavoidable.

Ann held his hands. "I know how absurd it is, but all our lives are on the line here. "

The students gathered around them. Hey hugged her as they all wept. There was no choice for Ann. She could never let anything happen to her students. She would rather serve Cornelius. She hugged her husband, she knew this could mean goodbye for her, and she was fine with it, if it meant her husband and her students could go free.

The door swung open, interrupting their tearful moment. Cornelius walked in with a wicked grin on his face.

"Has the rebellion decided?"

Ann stepped forward. "I will serve you ion exchange for the freedom of everyone in this room."

"Admirable." He snapped his fingers and a man came in clutching some papers. He handed the papers to Ann.

"You cannot be in my employ and stay married, now, can you?"

She took the papers from him, but not before shooting him a dirty look. He laughed heartily at her futility.

She signed the divorce papers and handed it to John who signed it reluctantly.

She also signs some papers that basically said she was Cornelius's property from that moment on. Another guard came in and injected her arm with a microchip.

"This chip marks you as my property. I can also use it to enforce my will on you. Any disobedience, and the chip will deliver a rather unpleasant shock, so watch your mouth little lady." He turned to leave the room and the guards took Ann as they marched after him.

John and the students could only watch as Ann got dragged away, none of them knew if they would ever see her again. they were released immediately, but for John, his freedom did not feel like freedom without Ann.

Once John got home, he immediately went online to find out all he could about Cornelius. His heart sank once he discovered that Cornelius ran an adult entertainment establishment. He could guess his plan for Ann was to transform her into one of his entertainers, with her beauty, it really would be a profitable venture for him.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Aftermath (From Perspective of John)

The next few days after the judgement was the worst I have ever felt in my life. Everything around me reminded me of Ann, and I could not help but imagine what horrors she must be going through. I spent my days in the tiny apartment we shared for what felt like an all-too-brief time. Everything reminds me of her, and I am constantly reminded that I am powerless to do anything to help her.

I have spent the last few days agitating and wondering what had become of my Ann. It scared me to think about all the twisted things Cornelius would have her do. Yet the thoughts refused to leave my mind.

I knew I could not make any contact or try anything to get her back, but that was all I could think about. It killed me slowly not knowing how she was, or where she was.

My answer finally came, an answer to a question I never dared ask out loud. I got a message on my phone one evening. I scratched my overgrown beard as I viewed the brightly lit screen of my phone. It was a video. My hear began to pound as I opened the video. The images I saw playing on my phone chilled me to my bones. Ann was sitting in front of a mirror. The person behind the camera was instructing her to apply make-up on her face.

"You better make it look really hot; you know what happens if you don't."

His words sent my blood running hot. I could see from her face she'd been crying. Her bloodshot eyes and dark rings around her eyes told me she had not gotten a lot of sleep. Come to think of it, neither had I.

She started to apply the makeup on her face, first the foundation, clearing the dark circles from under her eyes, and covering upon all of her blemishes. She applied some eyeshadow, some mascara, some thick red lipstick. She did some contouring and even in her dishelmed state she looked so beautiful.

"Good, now, you look the part." The voice had more tease in it than praise. I clenched my fists as I watched.

"Now change into those clothes to complete the look." He pointed the camera at some clothes laid out on the bed. The room looked like a small holding room. Ann stood up reluctantly and went over to the small bed. She looked back at the camera (maybe at the guy holding it).

"A little privacy?"

He laughed menacingly. I watched as Ann's knees buckled, no doubt from the shock sent though the chip. She struggled to her feet and started to take off her clothes. My heart pounded in my chest as my anger rose. I watched her strip completely naked and begin to put on the clothes. Soon, she was dressed in a skimpy crop top with no bra, a pair of shorts that did not cover her thighs and a pair of clear heels. She looked shockingly like a lady of the night and my heart sank at the realization that Cornelius would make so much off her beauty and sensuality. The video ended and I put my phone away. I could not bear to watch it one more time. I knew Ann was unharmed, but the inhumanity she was subjected to kept my thoughts racing, yet I came up short every time.

A few days later, I received another video. In knew this was Cornelius' twisted doing. He wanted me to see just what was going on with my beloved Ann, he wanted me to see her transformation and he wanted me to know beyond all doubt that there was nothing I could do about it.

With shaky hands, I watched the video. Ann was dressed provocatively in a see-through crop top, short skirts, and sky-high heels. In this video she was in another room, much larger with wooden floors. There was a, metal pole in the middle of the room, and I could guess what was next. I clenched my fists as I watched on.

Another girl went to Ann. She was also dressed just as seductively. Her face was covered in heavy makeup just like Ann's.

"Just follow my lead, and you'll be fine." She reassured Ann with her words and her friendly tone. Ann nodded and the girl started to dance around the pole just like a well-trained stripper. Just as I thought, Ann was being trained, and Cornelius sent the video to me, just because he could.

I continued to watch, unable to bring myself to stop the video. It was at least a glimpse of Ann. If that was all I got, I would make the most of it.

The girl had finished her simple routine and she asked Ann to try it. Ann attempted the routine as well, but it was painfully obvious that she was not a trained stripper. She however gave it her best. She was asked to try again and again, slowly, she started to get better. She soon got the hang of it, and the girl cheerfully hugged her. I smiled. at least she seemed to have made a friend.

"Do you know how to twerk?" she asked.

Ann shook her head.

"Well, you're going to learn, right now." She got to her feet and began to show Ann how to twerk. She placed her hands on her knees and thrust her hips backwards repeatedly, Ann seemed to watch in amusement as the girl moved her waist in sync with the music playing in the background.

"Now, you try."

Ann started to mirror the other girl's movement, moving her waist in sync with the music. She found this dance a lot easier to do, and in a few minutes, she seemed to have gotten the hang of it. The recording stopped and I tossed my phone to the couch.

I sat thinking. I was glad Ann had found a friend, the girl seemed so nice and cheerful. I went to sleep that night and for the first time in several days, I slept almost peacefully for several hours. The next few days, I kept checking my phone for a new video. In needed to know what was going on with Ann, yet the thought of what I would find scared me out of my mind.

The week passed and I got nothing. I tried to reply to the video to get a response, but the number was blocked. I was slowly going out of my mind with worry. I kept my eyes on the news fearing the worst, but nothing. The second week passed, still nothing. I was beginning to get frantic with worry. I considered going over to Cornelius's office, but I knew I would only get arrested. I spent the rest of the week hoping and hoping to get even a short video showing me Ann was still alive, anything!

It took 17 days before I finally got another video. I was so relieved to see Ann's face, but the date that was being spelled out on the recording was over two weeks ago!

I started to get worried and apprehensive what was happening. The video showed Ann from head to toe in her slutty outfit and high heels. She did a simple dance routine on the pole and a short twerking session. The video then went back. the words "That was before..." came on the screen. My hear began to race as I read the words "Now, introducing the new and improved Anastasia!" the video switched to another scene. I saw a woman who looked somewhat like Ann, but her hair was platinum blonde, and a lot longer. She had fuller lips and her breasts were bigger. She also had piercings on her tongue and belly button. she was wearing heavy makeup and large hoop earrings. She completed the look with a sexy top that showed off her large breasts and belly button ring. Her short skirt did very little to conceal anything. I could even see her pink thong underwear. She wore platform heels that made me wonder how the hell she was able to walk. She was asked to speak, and my heart sank. I would recognize Ann's voice anywhere, and I instantly understood why it took so long for me to get another video. Ann was undergoing a total transformation, and I barely recognized her. She was looking like a direct opposite of the woman I knew.

Of all the videos I got, this was the one that got to me the most. The way she spoke was even different. She looked nothing like her former self, and I could not help but feel angry at myself. If only I had no staged such a daring protest. if only I had not started the rebellion. It was futile and nothing good came out of it, now Ann was paying for my foolishness.

I knew it would not be long before I started getting videos of Ann being put to work., and a few days later, I got a video on my phone. The vide started with the image of a stage. There was a pole on the stage, so I knew this would be a stripper's stage. A voice started to introduce the performer:

"Coming to you with the face of an angel and a body to die for, this sexual goddess has the moves to back up her looks, please welcome Candyyyy."

Ann came on the stage wearing a very tiny bikini, her new plastic curves were out for all to see. Her pumped up breasts juggled as she walked. Her ass wobbled with each step as her platform heels clicked with each step. She walked around the pole, giving everyone in the strip club a good view of her new enhanced body. She started a pole routine that surprised me. She had leaned so much and gotten so advanced; I could barely recognize her. The club patrons started to toss dollar bills at her as she danced on the poll doing seductive moves and showing off her body.

It was a painful thing for me to watch, yet my eyes could not leave the screen. I watched as she did more and more routines, showing off her body. She soon took of her tiny bikini, exposing her perfect-looing breasts. She did a little juggle movement with her shoulders, bouncing her breasts around. One guy approached her and she bent her body towards him. he slid some bill into her bikini straps and she continued to dance.

HP1920
HP1920
89 Followers
12