Ann Submits to Mafia Dominion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She concluded her performance with a sensual twerking session, moving her waist like nothing I had ever seen. She twerked up an uproar in the club and more dollar bills were falling at her feet. Some goys rained more dollar bills on her ass as she continued to bounce her ass. My throat went dry as I watched her twerking with reckless abandon on stage, much to the appreciation of the crowd. The video finally ended with a sweeping shot of all the moned that covered the whole stage, no doubt to show me how much money she was making working for Cornelius.

A few days later, I get yet another video with a note.

"Candy's transformation is complete. Ann is officially dead. As a treat, we'll like to invite you to come see her for free. You will get the address in a couple of days, but in the meantime, here's a video of Candy in her element."

The video then began with a POV camera of a guy walking into a strip club. He walked past some half-naked girls and took a seat at a vantage point. Girls started to walk by one after the other and I could spot Candy.

She was dressed in a slutty crop top that barely covered her huge tits. Her shorts were so short, her butt cheeks were visible. She wore high platform heels, bracelets, large hoop earrings and talked like a typical bimbo would. She had completely transformed, and if I did not know any better, I would argue that was even her.

I heard the guy wearing the camera call out to her by her new name. "Candy." She walked over to him, swaying her hips as she moved, a come-on smirk on her face.

"What can I get you, big boy?"

"How about a dance?"

"That'll be fifty bucks." She grinned at him as he handed her the money.

"Why don't you give him the dance instead. The guy pointed at another man seated facing him directly."

She went over to the guy and whispered in his ear. His demeanor changed instantly. He raised his glass to the camera and sat bac in his seat to watch her work. She started to dance in front of the guy. She shook her bubble but as she danced and did her lap dance moves. The guy had a smirk on his face. he was thoroughly enjoying himself. She continued the dance for some minutes and when the dance was over. The guy stuffed some bills in her bikini, right between her breasts.

I felt sick to my stomach as I watched the video continue with her walking round, flirting and seducing guys in the bar. Some others gave her some money for a dance, which she did with such skill. I hated watching her act like that, but there was nothing I could do. The thought of going to the club to see this in person made me even more sick. i was glad to see the video end.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: In the Flesh (From Perspective of John)

I finally received the invitation to go to Cornelius's seedy club to see Candy in person. My first reaction was to ignore the invitation. It was bad enough having to watch it all on video as those monsters turned my sweet loving Ann into someone I could barely recognize, but to watch her do all that in person. I was not sure I could bear it without grabbing her and dashing for the door, a move that would get me sent to prison, and maybe get her in trouble.

I thought it over. If I went, I would get to see my Ann. I knew she was still in there somewhere under all that heavy makeup and slutty clothes, there was my sweet, innocent Ann. But even if I spoke to her, what good would that do either of us? We were both doomed to be subject to Cornelius's will.

If I did not go though, what would Ann think of me. Cornelius may have told her that he invited me, and if I failed to show up, that could break her. I decided to go.

I was told to go to the club on a Friday night, when the club would be full. I knew this, but I still could not bear the thought of letting my Ann down. I arrived at the club a bit early, hoping for a chance to talk to her, at least before things got too busy.

Once I got to the entrance, I was stopped by a guard. He searched me thoroughly, then with a grin, he started to give me the rules for my visit.

"Mr. Cornelius wants you to conduct yourself in a professional manner. You are here strictly like any other client. you shall not speak to Candy as her ex-husband. You shall speak to her as just another client. Any talk of escape, and your visit is over. Any discussion outside a typical stripper-customer discussion, and your visit is over. Any jealous outbursts, and you will be talked to the alley and beaten to a pulp. If you so much as address her as Ann, your visit is over. To ensure your complete compliance you have been fitted with a microchip." He attached what looked like a button to my shirt front pocket. He patted my shoulder and I could see he almost felt sorry for me. "Try to have fun."

I walked into the club a lot less optimistic than I had been before leaving home. I found a seat and one of the girls came over to take my order. She was not a stripper, but with the way she was dressed, she might as well have been. I ordered a stiff drink, because I needed it. My drink came and I polished it off in one gulp. I requested another one, and on second thought, a bottle.

I sat and kept an eye out for Candy, trying to remember all the rules. All I needed to do was basically act like a stranger... that sounded easy enough, but only in theory.

I soon spotted her walking into the club. She went to a guy who instructed her to go to a private booth. I could guess some sleazy jerk had requested a private dance. I poured myself a generous shot from the bottle and gulped it down. I knew I needed to keep my nerves calm if this visit was going to go well.

She popped back out a few minutes later, adjusting her skimpy bikini. She went to the back room and came back out a few minutes later. I tried to get attention, but some other guy held a wad of cash and she went to him. he grinned at her and stuffed some bills into her panties. She started to dance for him and I watched trying to be discrete, but b failing woefully. I watched as she contained to dance for him, bending over and shaking her ass in front of his face. he stuffed some more bills in her bra and she leaned forward, pushing her breasts in front of his face. he buried his face between her huge breasts and she moved her shoulders left and right as her breasts hit his face from both sides. He laughed cheerfully and handed her more bliss he sat in his n lap and bent over. She started to shake her ass on his lap as he watched, stuffing more and more bills in her panties. By the time she was done with the dance, he had run out of bills.

I waved her over as she gathered her bills into a thick wad. She grinned at me and walked over. She stuffed the wad of cash between her breasts.

"Want a dance, big boy?" she asked.

"I do, but I have no money."

"A dance is fifty bucks, no money, no honey, baby." She turned to leave and all I could do was stare at her. I had come to the club not expecting ton have to pay for a dance. All I had was cab fare to get back. I barely had enough to pay for my drink because I only wanted to talk to her. She got to the exit and glanced back at me and for a second, I could see Ann one final time. I smiled and waved at her. She left and returned a few minutes later. I had to spend the whole evening drinking and watching her dance for one guy after another. She got a few more private requests, but oi could not bring myself to leave. If this what she had to suffer every night, leaving after a short while would be selfish of me, so I sat there, watching in pain as Candy danced through the night.

***

12