Ann Teases a Disabled Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annash
annash
73 Followers

He looked around and gave a naughty grin. I smiled at him, and walked around to double check if anyone is around. The place was certainly isolated. I moved backwards towards the elevator hiked my skirt right up to my navel region showing my black panty. He was thrilled and excited and I loved the tease, the element of risk made it even more exhilarating. My front portion was well exposed.

After thirty seconds when I dropped the skirt and adjusted my shirt; my phone started ringing. It was Victor.

He said, "Nice! This is exactly what I wanted."

"I know you are delighted."

He requested second upskirt this time from behind. I turned back and once again hiked my skirt right up; making sure that he gets a nice view of my big butt. I'm sure he must be getting hard watching my underwear beneath my butt cheeks. I then pulled my skirt down after a few seconds of flashing. It was risky outside and we didn't want to get in trouble or get caught. It would rather be condescending if the security guard or anyone finds out. I quickly got into the elevator without waiting for Victor and reached the apartment. I thought Victor might follow me to my apartment, but he didn't turn up, later that day I didn't received any message from him.

I took a day off teasing and then it was Friday evening, the weekend started. I had at a party with Tina. Had a couple pegs of gin, and was already feeling a little tipsy. Suddenly at around 7:30 PM I received a message from Victor. It was disappointing; Victor was moving to Bangalore city. He's being transferred to the Bangalore office. That must be very frustrating to the poor lad. I knew he would be missing me a lot, especially the striptease.

Without wasting any time, I quickly requested Tina to arrange some transport. There was a young couple about to leave and they had a car, luckily, they stayed a few miles away from my place. They could easily drop me. In the next few minutes, we left the place and in one hour I was at my colony. Victor already informed me that he was alone. So I didn't take the elevator and took the staircase to the first floor and barged into Victor's apartment.

Victor was relaxed and smiling. I thought for a moment that the son of a bitch must have joked. But he wasn't and quickly showed the train ticket. It was a Bangalore express ticket and 50% discount because of the disability.

We did some chit-chatting and small talk . He was rather surprised to see me in tight jeans and white t-shirt. He was expecting me in sexy miniskirt and irrespective of the result, he was confident of an upskirt. Very soon, we were back to the naughty game of guessing. He did the usual guesswork and this time he seemed quite lackluster. It looked like he wasn't interested. The guess was anyways wrong.

I got up and said, "Well! Hun you lost the desire to see my pussy."

He replied, "Nope I'm just bad in guessing. Never mind I'm going to anyways see you in underwear. This is my last day, hope you make it captivating and provocative."

"I will surely make it, darling. You will never forget this striptease. It will linger your mind for eternity. "

In one flash, I removed my top and exposed my black push-up bra.

Victor was delighted but he was eager to see my underwear.

I expressed disappointment , "Darling why are you soo obsessed about my pussy. Don't you like my big tits, aren't they attractive? You are soo pussy centric all the time."

Victor quickly apologized and the strip tease resumed.

I started pressing my tits and said, " Do you like what you are seeing here too. You are thinking about this. I know these big boobs oozing out of my bra will make you horny."

"I know you are desperate to rub your dick while I'm grabbing my tits."

I caressed over my curves shaking my tits and said, "You look at this all. I know you love it. Tits and curves will make you go crazy."

Victor was mesmerized, and was completely under my spell. He moved his pants down showing his hard cock.

"Mmmm! Its quite funny that I can arouse you by just showing my bra. Since you showed me your dick, let me return the favor. "

I slowly removed by bra and stood there topless showing my big boobs. Victor started rubbing his dick hard. He was ecstatic and aroused. I was enjoying this tease. It was making me excited, and of course the alcohol was helping.

"You are stroking really hard sweetheart. Wait a second."

I came close and sat beside him on the sofa, grabbed his dick, and started playing with it. I leaned towards his body; making sure that his hands can reach my tits.

I looked into his eyes and said, "Darling let me take care of your tool and you can play with my tits."

I began caressing his cock- simultaneously he rested his arms on my shoulder and started squeezing my tits and playing with my nipples. He kept feeling my nipples and tits with his palms; while my hands folded around his cock and slowly massaging the shaft making to and fro motions. I skimmed the white albumin oozing out of the hole and slurped it. The sticky transparent thing was still on my lips and I licked it in. I kept rubbing his shaft with one hand while covering and slightly pressing his balls with the other hand. I placed his cock between my index and middle finger and massaged it.

He couldn't resist my big boobs and got his face closer to my tits and I stopped jerking his dick and allowed him to lick my nipples and suck them. That really excited me. He buried his face inside my tits licking them and sucking them. Once he was done. I resumed jerking him. I got on my knees and started licking the crown and the head of his cock; taking in the white fluid.

I immersed his throbbing cock inside my mouth thrusting it with my mouth licking the shaft. The blowjob was on.

He was so damn happy and said, "You'll make me cum. I love those incredible tits."

I loved the attention, and mercilessly started sucking his cock. In between taking it out of my mouth and jerking it.

In the next few minutes loads of cum gushed all over my tits spreading over my nipples. I devoured his cock completely squeezing every bit of cum possible.

I rushed to the washroom, cleaned the cum and wore my T-shirt. Victor was very happy and satisfied. I stayed there for a while and then decided to leave. Maybe I should take a shower as the smell and stickiness was still there on my body.

While I was about to leave Victor said, "Hey stop! What about the guess, I should see your underwear."

I turned towards him and said, "Honey you made the wrong guesses all these days, but you will still get to see what you desperately wanted all these days."

Victor was perplexed. I turned towards him, unbuttoned and dropped my jeans below the knees, and hiked my t-shirt giving a full view of my clean shaved pussy. The smoothness of my shaved pussy must have mesmerized this youth.

"You were wrong sweetie, I wasn't wearing anything tonight- going commando (?) you see."

He kept staring at my pussy shocked and surprised, never believed that wrong guess could bring right results.

I turned back this time showing my bare ass. I spread my legs and teased him while fingering my cunt from behind.

Then started teasing him while shaking my ass, "This is my final tease sweetheart I'm sure you will miss my big tits and bald cunt."

After good amount of teasing, I wore my jeans and Victor had one last desire and requested me to come close.

I came close and he grabbed me around the waist with vigor and kissed my lips with full passion; caressing my waist and back with soft touches.

He knew that I was little drunk but never cared about the smell, we said goodbye to each other and finally parted.

He left to Bangalore the next day. Its been couple of weeks and I still get kinky messages from him, but till date he has never made the right guess.

annash
annash
73 Followers
12