Photographer and the Milky MILF

Story Info
Milky MILF is seduced by a pervert photographer.
5.4k words
4.44
69.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had retired 2 years ago from my job as an accountant and I instantly regretted it. My children were now all grown up and living in different parts of the world. I divorced many years ago and now I was alone and trying to find a place in this world.

Out of a fear of boredom and the onset of dementia I began to take up hobbies. One hobby that I always had was photography but I grew more passionate about it.

I was in an advanced photography class and it helped develop my techniques and try to get the most out of my camera. It was here that I met Davinder, he was an old retired gentleman also and he had picked it up as a hobby but was now getting more involved.

During one our classes we were comparing pictures and then he whispered, "Imran, keep your voice down. I will show you some pictures I took last week but you have to keep it between us."

He then opened a folder on his phone and began to show me a series of modelling type pictures of a middle aged woman. The further he went into the pictures the less she was wearing until the last picture when they are both naked and she is riding his cock. I always thought Dalwinder was a dirty dog and this could only be a prostitute, "Was it a call girl?"

He moved his hands in a downward motion as to say keep it down and he whispered, "No need for that. I have this."

He pointed to his camera and then pulled out a card that read:

Dalwinder Singh

Model Scout

The dirty dog had a whole game he was playing. He said, "Women love compliments and they love to show skin. Trust me."

I left the session unable to get the pictures out of my mind. I always had an eye for women but I never thought I would have much luck in my current state. I was a fat old man with no hair. I had seen better days but I could not get Dalwinder's pictures out of my mind. How did that dog do it?

The next day I ordered 50 cards as professional as I could make them. I collected the cards but I was too nervous to do anything and forgot about it. The next photography class I saw Dalwinder again and he seemed in a good mood. He whispered, "She came back again this week for another shoot."

He flicked through pictures of her in lingerie and then he had pictures of them doing it doggy style. I was more envious with every picture. He was enjoying his retirement and I needed to take the plunge. After the session I was picking up some groceries when I saw this stunning beauty.

She was wearing loose clothing but there was a swell around her breasts. I put my hand in my pocket and picked up the card. It was now or never.

I went over to her and tried to get her attention. She was picking up some fruit and I accidentally bumped her trollies. She was holding a mango and dropped it. I was turning this into a disaster and I apologised. I went down to pick it up but she also bent down and my face bumped her breasts. They felt so full against my face but I apologised again, "I am so sorry. I can't seem to do anything right."

I handed the mango back and she said, "Perhaps if you opened your eyes you would not make a fool of yourself."

I liked that she was cutting, "Please forgive me. I am an old man."

I made a pouty face and she laughed. It broke the tension between us. I asked her, "Do you like these mangoes?"

She smiled, "I love mangoes but I am on a budget at the moment. My husband is working abroad and we have just had a new born baby."

Was this an opening? I began to play with the card in my pocket. Thinking whether I should use it and then I thought back Davinder. Women loved compliments, "I love to also suck on a mango. But I must admit your figure is so amazing that I never would have thought you just had a baby. I am sorry. Please forgive my forthrightness. I am a photographer for a magazine and we are looking for models. You seem to be perfect for it if you want to earn some money."

She seemed surprised, "I am sorry. But I cannot do that. I am no model."

I handed her my card, "Well this is my card. My eyes are finally open."

She laughed as I walked away. I fell into the photographer surprisingly well but could I continue if it went on?

I did not hear from her and I felt a bit annoyed at Davinder and his talk of the 'Power of the Camera'.

At the next photography class he had snapped pictures of the same woman as he was fingering her. He was driving me crazy and I wondered if he would let me join him. I needed to forget about this nonsense.

It was a few days later when I got a call from a new number, "Hello."

She seemed nervous, "Hello. Is this Imran the photographer? We met in the store last week."

There was only one person I gave my card to, "Oh mango lady. You never gave me your name."

She seemed to giggle and there was a slight release in the tension, "My name is Kiran. I am calling about that modelling job you were offering."

I could not believe Dalwinder was right, "Yes. If you are still interested come to my home tomorrow afternoon. You were made to be a model."

It was then that I realised I had to make the studio room in my apartment look more professional. I spent the evening gathering items for the shoot and shopping. I had several scenarios playing out in my mind.

She arrived the next day and she seemed nervous. She was wearing a blue sari and she looked hot. I had set up the spare bedroom as a studio and my bedroom was to be used as a changing room.

She said, "I am not sure what I should be doing. Do you want me to model any clothes?"

I liked the look of the sari she was wearing and suggested, "Why don't you get comfortable and take the first few shots in just what you are wearing?"

She seemed relieved at this but seemed unsure as to what to do. I suggested, "Why don't you loosen the clothing a little? Just pose in your natural way. Imagine it is a normal picture and not a modelling shoot."

She was getting more relaxed and I said, "You look stunning. You have a natural beauty and I love your pout."

The compliments had a positive effect on her and she was coming out of her shell. She had let her shawl drop a little more and the shoulders of the petticoat were coming into view.

I said, "Don't be afraid to show your feminine beauty and let your shawl drop a little more. You are beautiful and I want to be able to see that."

I was referring to her breasts and hoped she picked up the hint. She allowed the shawl to drop a little further and her cleavage came into view.

I could feel my erection going as she revealed more of her upper body.

I had some dresses I had bought for her. I had made a rack of clothes to try and seem more professional and said to her, "You seem to be a natural in front of the camera. Do you want to try on one of the dresses from the rack?"

She went to the rack and I had deliberately picked slutty dresses. They would give me plenty of opportunities to get good shots.

She picked out the black dress and went to my bedroom to change. She came out and looked stunning. Her legs were so sexy and I loved the fullness of her breasts which created ample cleavage.

I took a few pictures and I got her to make several poses including leaning forward and bending over the couch. I thought of something, "I am sorry Kiran. But the dress does not work with a bra. You need to take it off."

I wanted to see her reaction but she seemed to react well and took it as an instruction. She went to the walk to the bedroom when something came over me, "Just turn your back and take it off here. You said you had to leave early."

I did not realise the control and power I had as she turned around and lowered the top of the dress and unhooked her bra.

I could only see her back but knowing her breasts were naked while I was in the same room was so erotic for me and I became worried about cumming in my pants. She threw the bra to the side and continued posing.

I had her move around in various positions which gave me plenty of opportunities to up skirt her and get plenty of cleavage. I began taking close up pictures of her panties as the dress rode up while she was laying down.

As her back was to me I rubbed my crotch, she was driving me crazy. A part of me just wanted to rip her dress off and fuck her but I had to use the 'Power of the Camera' to seduce her.

I had the control of the air conditioning in my pocket and I turned up a few levels. I loved the way her nipples became erect under the dress and the shape was clearly visible.

It was after a few more shots she said, "I have to pick up my son from my sisters. I need to go now."

I felt like screaming. I felt I was so close to fucking this bitch but I acted normal, "Yes. That is fine. You can get changed in the bedroom."

She changed back into her sari and I handed her an envelope with a payment before she left. She seemed happy at the shoot and I felt she was also disappointed to be leaving.

At the next class I was talking to Dalwinder and then I said to him in a quiet voice so others could not hear, "Yaar, I tried the model scout thing and it works."

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and then a dirty smile, "Yaar, show me the pictures then."

I pulled out my phone and began to flick through the pictures. Dalwinder seemed impressed at the beauty I picked but as I endee he said, "Did you fuck her?"

I said, "She had to leave early."

Hr burst out laughing. He took my phone off me and began to zoom in on the various pictures. He drew my attention to a zoomed in up skirt, "Her panties were so wet. She was ready to be fucked."

He then zoomed in on a picture of her in the black dress and said, "Did you notice this?"

I looked again and thought what was he talking about, "It was just the dress I bought the day before."

He rolled his eyes as he said, "Look more closely at what is different about the dress."

I looked a bit closer but did not notice much and shrugged my shoulders. He then pointed to a certain part of the dress were the shade was slightly different, "You lucky bastard. She is lactating. She must be a new mom. If she comes back, you need to suck those tits. You bastard."

I fell back in my seat blown away by Dalwinder's perverted analysis of the pictures.

That night I masturbated 3 times to the knowledge of what was behind those pictures. Kiran's wet panties showing her aroused state and the milky tits. I needed to get her back but should I approach her or wait for her?

It was the next day and I was taking some shots in the park when I received a message, "Hey, please think of me if you have any more modelling opportunities."

Little did she know that I could not stop thinking of her and her milky tits?

I waited a few days as I did not want to seem too eager. I then messaged her, Hello beautiful. I have another project but it is a little more revealing. If you are interested message me."

I thought about it and then sent a further message, "It pays double what you received last time."

It was a few minutes later that I received a ping to alert me I had a message. A smile crept across my face as I thought my second message had got her interest.

The message read, "I am really interested. How revealing will they be? Who will see them? My husband cannot find out about this."

I just wanted to reveal a bit more skin but this gave me carte blanche to choose so I messaged back, "It is a bikini shoot. It is a very exclusive member's only publication in Switzerland."

I found it disturbing how easily I was able to produce these lies. I put it down to Dalwinder's influence.

She messaged me back, "That is ok. My husband would kill me. What time and place?"

I arranged it for the day after to allow me some time to organise things. I told her she would have to stay longer as she had to wear several bikinis. I purchased 3 bikinis for her to wear.

The first was a black and white bikini that was tied at the side for the panties and the back for the bra. The second bikini was a white/cream bikini and the last bikini was a red g string bikini. I was going to push her limits and test the power of the camera.

She arrived a few minutes late and seemed to have been running. She blamed the rickshaw driver for getting stuck in traffic. A part of me was worried that I had gone too hard too soon and she had backed out. But here she was.

I said, "It is lovely to see you again. But we must get started straight away. I have set up the bikinis in the bedroom where you change."

She seemed nervous as she walked to the bedroom. I eagerly anticipated and I wondered what she would wear. She seemed to go for the safest option which was the cream bikini. She looked unbelievable and I was genuinely worried how I was going to cope with my erection already full blown.

I had a sun lounger with a towel on to bring a beach vibe to the pictures. As she was sat on the lounger I said, "Wait. Wait. This is not sitting right."

I began to adjust the bra. There was no need but I wanted my hands on her breasts. She was compliant as she believed I was only interested in making good pictures. I used this opportunity to squeeze her breasts as I adjusted her bra. I put my fingers inside her bra and flicked her nipples and acted as though it was inadvertent.

She did not complain and behaved obediently. I then went to adjust her panties, "You need to be comfortable in this clothing."

I put my two fingers under the lining of the panties and used them to nudge her pussy lips. I could see her nibbling her lip at the attention and it seemed to be already turning her on. I slid my thumb across her clit and I felt her legs go a little shaky. I liked the effect I was having on her and the control she was allowing me to have.

I then moved back to my position and asked her to lay on her front and read the book. I began taking pictures from all angles and got her to move arms in different poses but my two favourite angles were her cleavage and her ass.

I suggested, "Kiran you need to seem a little more comfortable. Please spread your legs a little. You are looking really sexy."

She allowed her legs to spread a little and I tried to snap her camel toe but I was struggling to get the right angle.

I then got her to sit up but she sat up with her legs together. I put the camera over my shoulder and walked over to her, "You need to give a sensual vibe. Someone that is comfortable with their body and giving a confident look."

I spread her legs with my hands and she was a little shocked at my forceful move but she accepted it. I began to snap pictures and got her to lean forward showing off her cleavage. I had some good shots of her camel toe and she was creating a damp spot on her panties.

Her nipples were looking more engorged in the bikini top and I could see the top becoming damp around her nipples.

Something came over to me and I went over to her again and began to rub her nipples through her bikini top as I asked, "Why is the bikini becoming wet?"

She had a shocked look on her face and clasped her hands to her breasts and ran to my bedroom. I smiled to myself and followed her, "Kiran, are you ok?"

I feigned concern but really all I wanted was my hands on those milky tits. I did not enter and she said through the door, "It is my baby's feeding time. I won't be able to do any more pictures."

I could not let her get away, "I cannot afford to wait another day. The pictures must be shot today as I need to submit them. Let me in and we will find a solution that lets us finish the shoot. We have to be professional."

I then heard her unlock the door and open it. She held it open but she could not look me in the eye.

I entered the room and the wet spot on her bikini bra had only grown larger and I asked, "Take off the bikini bra so I can assess what to do next."

There was only one thing I wanted to do and that was to suck her milky tits. She kept looking to the side as I was stood before her. She unclipped the bra from the back and removed the bra. As her breasts came into view they were simply engorged with milk and it was dribbling out already and fell on her stomach and thigh.

She had her hands covering her breasts but I moved them out of the way. Her nipples were mesmerising. They were begging to be sucked.

She seemed to be feeling a deep shame to be exposed in this way, "It will not stop until the baby feeds on them."

This was my opening and I had a growing confidence, "Is it only the baby that can feed on them to make them stop? We need to finish this job and find a solution."

She bit her lip as she knew what I was asking, "What do you mean? Will you do this?"

She finally got there and I groped her breasts and tweaked her nipples, "We need to do this or you will ruin the bikinis and the shoot."

I wanted her to feel shame about the situation. I lifted her breast up and bent down to begin sucking on her nipples. She tasted so good and I just wanted more. She seemed a little unsteady on her feet as I sucked more milk.

She stopped me, "Please not like this. I need to sit down."

Her eyes seemed glazes over and she was in an obvious aroused state. She sat down and placed my head in her lap. She fed me her nipple and cradled my head with her left arm.

I grabbed hold of her tit with both hands and began sucking like it was a bottle. The feeling was out of this world and I loved it.

I could see that glazed look in her eye and she kept glancing at my crotch. Her free hand was hovering around my crotch. I so wanted her to give me a hand job while I was milking her. A bit of tit for dick.

Her fingers began tracing the outline of my hard cock and I was unsure how long I could last. To my disappointment the milk began to dry up and she moved me to her other breast.

She began to squeeze my cock with her hand over my pants. I hoped she would do more.

I was sucking harder trying to drain the milk as quick as possible but wanting it to last forever. Her tits felt so full and big. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Her breasts were soon dry and I had a large wet spot on my pants. She seemed to come to her senses as the breasts were dry and she moved me off.

I looked at her waiting for her reaction but she covered her breasts with the bikini, "I will change into the black and white bikini. Thank you for helping with my problem."

She was getting changed and the wet spot on my pants was too obvious. I went to the bathroom. I had a pair of old loose gym shorts. I changed out of my wet pants and underwear into the shorts.

I came out in the shorts and I was wearing a casual t shirt. The shorts were a little tight and I felt my cock was visible through them.

Kiran came out looking stunning and I wasn't going to be able to resist. As she came got into position I stopped her again, "I need to adjust the clothing."

I untied the panties and let them drop, "You have not done this right. I need to sell these pictures and you need to look perfect."

She quickly moved her hand to her back front as she was exposed but I quickly pushed her hands away and made her feel foolish, "Stop acting like a child. You are a model and you need to be professional."

I spread her legs slightly and as I looked up between her legs there was a moistness forming around her pussy lips. She was already horny. As I positioned the panties into place and tied them I ordered her, "Lean over the sun lounger. I need to see if these are sitting right. I am still not sure."

I had already scorned her and she was more compliant with my demands now. She bent over leaning her hands on the sun lounger.

I began to grope her ass through the bikini but at all times making my focus on her panties as though I was adjusting it.

She had a juicy fat ass with the balance between sag and tone. I spread her legs a little and began to use two fingers together to rub against her pussy through the panties. I could see her biting her lip to contain her moans.

12