All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 15'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
tompo296tompo296over 5 years ago
Hoorah

So good to see you back. Just love this series (10 to the power 5 stars)

RedshankRedshankabout 5 years ago
Wow...

Ok, relatively new lit user here and I have to say...the Ann series has me more than hooked. I've literally binge read the series starting with love story in like 2 weeks. Now I've finished what's available and I'm upset. Mainly because I want...no need to see more. Please keep up the amazing work! Your characters and their development, your story telling and the situations your naughty mind come up with are amazing!

The only minor thing I'll point out. In a few of the stories you use the word "recognizance" to describe a characters actions as they investigate new areas/ideas. The correct wording would be that they are doing "reconnaissance". Definitely a very MINOR critique but I have a bit of a military background so it stood out to me.

Other than that...PLEASE keep the Ann series going! I'm looking forward to delving into Betsy a bit and who knows...maybe Tina and Matt are the next love story :)

Thanks so much for the work you do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...