Ann: The Married Years Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, like I said, I'll have to think about it. Let's get back to what you wanted to tell me. I want to know more about the orgies."

"There's not a lot to tell, really. It's pretty much what you would expect it to be; a lot of naked people having sex everywhere."

"Well how the hell did you get hooked up in one to begin with? I mean, I can understand it in college. A party has a few wild girls show up and it's on. But how does something like that even start as adults with kids at home?"

"Well, I'll try to explain. For starters, it was a bridge club we were a part of. A big one... there were twelve couples when we started it. We met once a month. There was always lots of drinking, and people smoking cigarettes. It was the typical suburban social scene for that time, really. It was a chance for everyone to get away from the kids and get out with other adults... the cards were a means to an end, although we played for real. I think a lot of us felt it was the grown-up thing to do. It felt sophisticated to say you were in a bridge club."

"So you're there playing bridge... how did it evolve into an orgy?"

"That was pretty much because of the drugs. One of the couples had a twenty something kid, and Diane Edmonson, his mom, found his stash of pot. Diane was my best friend in Virginia by the time we moved back here. Anyway, she brought it and we tried it. Actually, she got me to try it before that, and then I got Darren into it... just remember that it was Diane and her husband Keith that turned us into stoners," she giggled.

"How? I mean, when did the clothes come off?"

"We were at the Hartmann's house; Liz and Greg. I remember it like it was yesterday. Diane brought a bunch of pot from her son's stash, and he had a lot of it. To be honest, he was selling to his friends, our Gene included. And he knew his mom was taking it, but I never heard anything about letting on that he knew. Not from him, anyway."

"From who, her son?"

"Yes, Anthony. He worked the overnight shift at the 7-11, and he became my drug dealer."

"You're kidding," she laughed.

"No. Like I said, I found Gene's stash. And frankly, Darren and I smoked some of it, but I felt guilty about it. Plus, I didn't want him figuring it out, so I knew I had to replace it. I stumbled onto the fact he worked there one morning coming back from a night out being very naughty, and he called me out on the fact that I smelled like sex and pot. I bought a Playboy for Darren, some flowers for me, and some coffee to revive me, and we had a rather electric conversation. I accidentally flashed him a nipple, and he knew I'd been a bad girl with someone other than Darren."

"Whoa!"

"Yeah. But it was cool. He told me he sold drugs to his friends, Gene included. I ended up going back to him at three in the morning one night to convince him to sell to me."

"Convince him? Mom... you didn't!"

"Have sex with him? Well, I'll just say it's a bit complicated. Probably a story for another night."

"Holy fuck! You did!"

"Okay, yes... but not that first night, and not for drugs. You also need to remember that I do have rules I abide by. A code. I know you know what I did to Paula because she tried to fuck Neil. I punished her for screwing with my son."

"You do know we weren't married yet, right? And... I gave Paula permission?"

"You were engaged."

"But she didn't know that."

"Doesn't matter. She knew better. We all knew the two of you were in love. She should have backed off. Besides, its family. Having sex with Keith and Diane was one thing. Doing it with Anthony was too far. Unless, of course, you get it cleared ahead of time."

"What? You're saying Diane knew?"

"More like she suggested it. Although I probably led her in that direction. I usually did when it came to our sexual expression. The bottom line was it was blessed, unlike Paula. The bitch tried to fuck my son in my own house not hours after he had to say goodbye to you. Plus, its not like she offered up one of her daughters to Darren for him to fuck in exchange. My arrangement with Diane was reciprocated."

"Whoa, are you saying Diane was with Gene?"

"Yes, and a lot more than just once."

"Are you serious? That's so hard to believe."

"Look, that boy needed confidence in the worst way. And before you say anything, I know I benefitted from the agreement... I'll admit I wanted to fuck Anthony, and I got to be with his girlfriend Vivian too."

"Ha!" Ann laughed. "Let me guess, that's another story for the future."

"Yes, but I'll share now anyway. I wasn't the only one," she said with some defense in her voice. "Darren and Gene both had sex with her too."

"What!?"

"Not at the same time, obviously. Darren and I did with her a few times, but she was actually with Gene before she was with me. He didn't take full advantage of the opportunity like he should have, though. That's why she was willing to give him another shot."

"Hmm... sounds like my kind of girl," Ann laughed. "Well, almost, anyway."

"Oh, you two would definitely hit it off, if you know what I mean."

"I presume you mean orgasms," came Ann's snicker.

"Among other things. She was the slut of high school class. She and Gene graduated together. So did Anthony. She got wilder in college, which Anthony encouraged. It was that support that brought them together in the first place. He was a stud, and they both liked to fuck around with others. It was him not judging her that made her want to commit to him in her own way, and it's why they have such a strong marriage now. She's still a classy slut, and he's a horndog like he's always been, but they compliment each other perfectly. And Vivian became very close to us."

"I would imagine, what with all of you having sex with her and whatnot."

"True. But weren't just drawn to her because she's hot, sexy, and incredibly fun in bed. She's special to us because she made sure she connected with all of us."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't know if I should say. Neil might not be happy I shared this."

"Vivian had sex with him too!?"

"Heavens no. But I need you to promise you won't tell him you know this. It might crush him."

"Mom, you have my word. You know I would never do anything to hurt him."

"Good, because she was his crush."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Vivian was Neil's first official crush. Ha! That's actually probably doing it a disservice, to be honest. She was his first girlfriend."

"What? I don't understand."

"I'm sure you don't. I need to explain that. Guess we're going to really talk more about this now," she giggled.

"If you don't mind."

"No. No. It's okay. So, I don't think it should be any surprise to you that Neil was mature well beyond his age when he was young. Vivian came into our lives when he was almost twelve. I knew who she was... we all did from school events. You couldn't miss her. She stood out, but not from her provocative behavior. She was actually pretty guarded about that, even though we knew."

"Well I would expect that from the rumors."

"Oh, there weren't any rumors. Her classmates... especially the guys, they were pretty close-lipped. None of them wanted to be the one to ruin a good thing. And her girlfriends on the cheer squad covered for her, because most of them did the same thing. Just not to her degree."

"Then how did she stand out?"

"Her looks. She's got this exotic, mystical quality to her. Beautiful skin. Mesmerizing eyes. Long, silky hair that flows perfectly. And a hard, hot body. She catches everyone's eye, to this day. But I picked up on the slut vibe the first time I met her."

"You did? How?"

"The same way I picked up on it when I met you. Sluts can sense other sluts. You can't tell me you didn't sense it with me. You have the same gift of discernment that I have."

"Huh. I guess you're right. I never really dissected it like that before. I knew we were alike, but, well -"

"You didn't want to label your future mother-in-law in such a positive way," she winked.

"Ha! Something like that. I didn't know for sure you'd be my mom then, but I had high hopes. I think I was so focused on that that I didn't consider just how amazing you are sexually."

"I'm slutty, sweetie. Let's not sugarcoat the pussy, unless you intend to lick it."

Ann's head snapped back a bit, her eyes flying open wide. "Uh... is that some kind of weird offer?"

"No. I'd be lying if I said it never crossed my mind, but I'm not sure that would be wise. How about we get back to what we were talking about," she stated with a sexy wink.

Ann shook her head quickly, her sly smirk betraying her thoughts. So she shared them. "I'm sorry. I'm going to be thinking about that little revelation for a while. What were we talking about?"

"Neil's first girlfriend. Vivian's parents were members of the country club we belonged to. Which was odd. They didn't play golf or tennis. I think it was more to use the pool, but they were full-fledged members."

"I take it they could have gotten just a pool membership?"

"Yes. Maybe they wanted access to the clubhouse facilities too. I don't know. The truth is the only one we ever saw there was Vivian, and she was quite the sight in a bikini. Anyway, Neil had already discovered girls when she became involved with our family."

"You mean when you all started fucking her," she teased.

Betsy was unfazed, shrugging, "Yeah, something like that. Neil was not only looking at girls by then, he was actually interacting with them. Gene barely did that in high school. Neil was about to start sixth grade that fall... and the girls he was hanging out with at the pool were all already thirteen and fourteen."

"Wow... they didn't mind?"

"Of course not. Most of them realized he was more mature than the boys in their grades. I'll tell you another secret... he went to his first high school dance when he was in junior high."

"Really?"

"Yep. It was a Sadie Hawkins dance. He was at the pool... in August, I think. A cute girl that was going to be a sophomore asked him if wanted to go in November and be her date. He asked if she was kidding, and she said no. She didn't like any of the boys in her class, and she was too shy to ask an upper classmate."

"There wasn't someone in the incoming freshman class?"

"None that apparently interested her. She and Neil had hung out all summer. I'm ninety five percent sure she's the one he eventually lost his virginity to. At a wedding reception, in his car in the parking lot. I mean, I know that's the when and the where. I'm just not certain of the who. It could have been another girl. He's never said."

"Huh. Well, he's never told me her name. At least not that I can recall. But you definitely got the place and the time right."

Betsy smiled. "He told you, did he?"

"More like he showed me."

"What's that mean?"

"He took me to the parking lot at the golf course the reception was held at. We kind of recreated that night," Ann winked.

"Oh my God... that's kinda hot!"

"Oh, it was definitely hot. He was pretty inspired," she confessed.

"I'm guessing you had something to do with that."

"That and he's obviously a lot more experienced now. It was a wild night. I promise to tell you about it if you want, but first tell me more about Vivian being his girlfriend."

"Alright. Well, that first week we were all together, Gene had come home from his summer job at a golf course near his campus. What we didn't know at the time was that Anthony and Vivian had gone down there the weekend before to a party. That's actually when she and Gene got together the first time. And the second."

"Wow. Okay... what happened after that?"

"They came home on Monday, and Gene came home the middle of the week. He wanted to get ready for the club championship. He also happened to come home when I was in the midst of really pushing my boundaries. Long story short, I had sex with Vivian and Anthony, and found out a lot of things in the process... like her fucking Gene. And that happened while Gene was off fucking Diane, because she and I were able to convince him it was not only okay, he needed it."

"His lack of confidence?"

"His perceived lack of masculinity. More to the point, his lack of sexual aggression. He tends to make love instead of fuck, but that's not germaine to the conversation. Vivian came over to the house, and she had dinner with us... kind of a prelude to the threesome she had with Darren and I."

"You did that... with Neil in the house?"

"Uh huh. Properly not the wisest decision I've ever made, but hear me out. She'd actually bonded with Neil that night. They played ping pong, and he beat the crap out of her. She made the mistake of wagering with him ever though Darren warned her not to. The kid was incredible. After that they ran around outside... well, we all did. Even the neighbor couple Darren and I had begun fooling around with."

"Whoa! That's another story I'm going to have to hear sometime."

"And I promise to show you," she said, puzzling Ann. But not enough at the moment to stop her from continuing. Betsy grinned, offering, "At some point that night, Neil worked up the nerve to ask Vivian if she had a boyfriend. She knew he was smitten, and she didn't want to squash his infatuation, so she said something to the effect that she was a free spirit, and was a lot of guys girlfriend; although I think she admitted that Anthony was her main one."

"Did that upset him?"

"No, because she gave him that hope when she said she had a lot of boyfriends. She was being honest, even though he didn't understand that she was referring to being a slut. Then again, he definitely knew sex was somehow involved with those her age. He knew she and Gene were likely going to have sex that night, which they did. He just didn't know fully what that all meant. But it certainly didn't stop him from asking if she could be his girlfriend."

"Oh my God! He did!?"

Betsy nodded. "And she obviously said yes. But the great thing about it was it was she took it just as serious as he did."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, first, she said she'd only agree if he would accept the idea that she needed to be his first kiss. It was quick, and innocent, but it definitely counted in his eyes. I honestly think it did in hers as well."

"That's so sweet."

"Oh, that's nothing. They actually went on dates."

"You're joking!" Ann gasped, her hand flying over her open mouth.

"No. And get this... the first one Neil insisted on paying."

"What did they do?"

"Dinner and a movie. Oh... and they played putt-putt."

"Wait, really?"

"Yes. Why?"

"That's the exact same thing we did on our first official date!"

"No... you went to the Botanical Garden first, and he played to your exhibitionist whims. Then he fucked you in the parking garage. Then you did those other things... and you fucked again," Betsy laughed while remembering what Ann had shared about the night they got engaged.

"Okay, yes," she giggled. "But you have to admit, there's a bit of a pattern there."

"Perhaps. Then again, maybe he only does it with women he really cares for. He never took his ex to play putt-putt. Honest to God."

"Hmmm... maybe he only putts with sluts. The good kind, I mean. I'm sure he's played with you," she teased. "What movie did they see?"

"The first time? Believe it or not, they saw The Godfather."

"Whoa. That's pretty intense for an eleven-year-old."

"Almost twelve; might as well have been fifteen. She actually teased me and said they were going to see Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask, because they were out at the same time. Then she ended up taking him to that a month later."

"Wowhowhow! That's fucking awesome."

"Yep. It was a matinee... any questions he had, she answered. It's the closest to sex they had other than innocent pecks on the lips, but it helped shape him. I'm telling you, in his heart he really considers Vivian his first girlfriend."

"I'm pretty sure I do too. That's so incredible."

"And to think that all happened just because I was trying to convince Diane that it would be okay with me if she fucked Gene."

"Still, that seems a little self-serving, don't you think?"

"Yes, I admit that, although I prefer to think of it as a win-win proposition for everyone involved, including Neil. But that really wasn't my main motivation. I was just being a good mother to Gene, trying to look out for him. He's got a Thomas cock, but no backbone to go with it. Frankly I should arrange a refresher for him. Rebecca gets frustrated that he isn't more aggressive with that big thing. As for Anthony, I never fucked him for drugs. I did that for fun. But, every time I bought from him, I flashed him. And before you ask why I bothered, he was selling drugs in the early 70s. There was a big risk involved on his part. If I got caught it was just going to be a possession charge. The least I could do was give him something extra for the effort. And since he was keeping my secret, it made me feel better about keeping his."

"How did he know that you were... fucking around to begin with?"

"Well I already told you I flashed him my nipple. That was because my dress was stretched out of shape... I didn't take it off that night. I fucked while still wearing it. But the real reason was he saw me leaving the hotel across the street. But that's definitely a raunchy story for another time. I don't want to get any more sidetracked."

"Okay, so on with this story then."

"So, we're at the Hartmann's, and Diane lit up a joint. And then I did. I'm not sure how many noticed at first there were a couple of women in the room smoking pot. But at some point word got around just like the smell. Then Darren and Keith came over and each got one. There were six card tables... twelve couples playing. But as couples we were spread out. Our husband's were across the room."

"But you and Diane were at the same table, right?" Ann smirked.

"We made sure of it. Then as the high hit us, the more bored we became with bridge. I suggested we play poker at our table, and winked at Diane. We were playing with Lonnie Montgomery, who is this gorgeous hunk of a black man... and John Carns. Tall, lean, muscular. By the time we talked them into playing, they'd each had a joint. Diane brought enough for everyone to have a couple if they wanted."

"Did they?"

"I didn't take a poll. Most did. There were probably a couple that fell victim to peer pressure. But the room was buzzing, that's for sure. Anyway, we started playing poker at our table, even though we really didn't have anything to bet with. That's when Diane hatched our plan."

"What's that mean?"

"Well, we were together the day before, at the pool of the country club we belonged to, and I was telling her how much I was dreading going to play bridge that weekend. I should probably tell you that Darren and I had already been with Diane and Keith. We'd swapped with them the week before."

"Ha! I'd say 'you're kidding', but I know you're not."

"Definitely not. We were kind of hoping they'd become our Virginia version of the Richardsons and Fosters. And they did, but like I said, I'm really trying not to get off track. Diane said we needed to build on that. Our original plan was to just smoke some pot, sneak away during the game night and suck each other's husband somewhere in the house if we could, and then we were going to go to her place afterward and spend the night doing another spouse swap. We still did that. Neil was at a friend's house for the night. But never in my wildest imagination, which as you can guess is pretty wild, would I have dreamed it would turn into what it did that night. But I don't regret it. I had a blast."