Ann: The Married Years Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
828 Followers

"Aw, Mary Ann... you know how I hate thinking of myself that way. It just doesn't sit right."

"Didn't you tell me when you got here how you've never felt you were hotter than you are now?"

"I meant the weather," she said coyly.

Mary Ann shook her head. "Bullshit. You just said you felt like a sex symbol like three minutes ago."

"I said how I get looked at sometimes makes me think that way. And I also said I know I'm not."

"Not in the traditional sense, but you do make a memorable impression. There's no doubt in my mind some of our customers go home and get their vibrators out thinking about you."

"Yeah... now I really can't wait to get my hands on Neil this afternoon. I've got to get my head clear again. I'm about to drown in my own sexuality," she joked. "Do you really want me to make a deposit? I'm going to grab a bite and walk to the bank."

"Please. Just give me a sec to get it ready."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The three blocks to the bank took a bit longer than she'd expected. She stopped at the main corner of town, grabbing a hot dog and some chips from an older local street vendor that frequented the location. She loved his food, and she always loved the smile he gave her whenever she'd stop by.

He didn't recognize her walking up, until she said, "Hello Giovanni. How are you today? Keeping cool I hope."

"Miss Anna?" he said with a bewildered smile.

"Of course. Who did you think I was?"

"I don't want to say," he admitted, trying not to stare at her revealing outfit.

"I get that a lot these days," she smiled, finally accepting that she resembled someone famous. "The usual please?"

He began making her order, putting chili, cheese and onions on her huge dog. but he didn't understand her comment. "You get what a lot?"

"That I look a bit like Jennifer Aniston."

"Who's that?"

"She's the TV star, silly. She's on that show, Friends, on Thursdays."

"I don't own a television, Miss Anna, so I'll have to take your word for it."

"If you don't know who she is, then what did you mean when you said you didn't want to say?"

"You remind me of a girl I had a crush on in Sicily. Her name was Francesca. You could be her sister. The hair is exact."

"Aw, that's sweet," she beamed as she took the hot dog in the wrapper, handing him a twenty. She grabbed a bag of chips off the rack and asked for a bottle of water. "Keep the change, Giovanni. You made my morning," she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

Walking away, he got a look at the back of her outfit, her naked ass and bare back showing through the nearly invisible mesh fabric. "You just made mine too, Miss Anna," he called out.

She sat on a bench in the shade in front of the bank, finishing her meal. It wasn't exactly the healthiest things she could have gotten, but she loved it. Wiping her mouth, she downed the rest of her water before discarding her trash in the waste can nearby.

Her skin was glistening with sweat as she moved toward the entrance, and once again her pussy was wet. The blatant stares she'd received from people in cars or on the sidewalk as she strolled the historical downtown district made her pulse quicken. She knew it was almost all from what she was wearing, but there was also that part of her inside that knew Mary Ann and Felicia were right. She was a sexual woman that looked damn attractive.

"Is there anything wrong with admitting that?" she wondered aloud.

Stepping inside the lobby, her nipples made a repeat performance of how they'd responded to the frigid temperature of the air conditioning. The coolness felt good as she stopped to fill out a deposit slip of her own. Making her way to the line, she waited patiently as she looked over her check, wanting to make sure she'd completed the form correctly. Nothing would embarrass her more than being a former bank employee that made such a pedestrian mistake.

She could feel the eyes on her, but she didn't react. Instead she looked straight ahead. She had a wicked smile come to her face. "I've shown off more than this in a lobby," she laughed to herself, recalling her naked strut through a packed theatre on her anniversary weekend.

"I see Camilla has outdone herself," came the deep voice from behind.

Turning her neck, she grinned. "She has. How are you Charles?"

It was Mary Ann's husband, who was a Vice President of the bank. One in a long line of bankers all with the same name... he just happened to be Charles Danielson IV.

"I'm better than I was five minutes ago," he grinned, not bothering to hide his wandering eyes.

Ann didn't care. She loved that he was leering at her chest, the sides and bottoms of her ample bosom showing their perfect shape in the short vest. "What brings you down from the penthouse? It's not like you to be wandering around the main floor."

"My wife called to tell me someone famous was coming to the bank. Whoever she is, I doubt she'll capture my heart like you have."

"Your heart, or your erection," she teased back.

"Touché, Mrs. Thomas. My erection belongs to my bride. At least until someone like you comes along."

"Pardon?" she asked, thinking she might have said something she shouldn't have.

"I've never worried about Mary Ann straying from me for another man, but I certainly see what she was talking about when she called. If she ever were to really consider being with a woman, I can understand why she says it would be you."

"Hmm... do I have to start worrying about workplace harassment? I remember the seminars I had to take when I worked here," she smiled widely.

"With Mary Ann?" he laughed. "No... but I do find it amusing that there would be a sexual harassment lawsuit in a legendary whorehouse. That's funny."

"I really meant do I have to worry about her... you know."

"She's curious. But it wouldn't be with you Anna. She would never put you in that position."

"Too bad. It might be fun," she winked.

Charles shuddered. "I've got to go make a call... she and I may need to visit the Bordello Suite this afternoon."

Ann giggled as he walked off in a hurry, convinced he wasn't bluffing. A few minutes later she was at the front of the line, wondering which teller she'd be going up to. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with Bernice, the former boss that made her life so miserable when she'd worked there. Although Bernice got her comeuppance when she'd been demoted by Charles after Ann resigned.

It looked like she wouldn't have to, a different teller finishing up first. But Bernice saw Ann, and actually motioned to her with a bashful wave. "Can you wait one turn? I need to talk with you," she requested.

Ann was a bit surprised but she relented, letting the person behind her go first. She only had to wait an extra minute or so before she was waved over.

"Hi Ann. Thanks so much for doing that for me."

"You're welcome, Bernice. How are you?"

"Uh... yeah. I'm okay."

Ann's internal alarm started going off, sensing the trepidation in Bernice's posture and voice.

"What's going on? Are you really okay?"

"Well, no. I don't know how to... I'm not even sure you can... you know, never mind. It's my problem."

Ann reached over the counter and touched her arm, trying to get her to make eye contact. "Bernice, you obviously have something on your mind. Talk to me."

"I wouldn't know where to start," she admitted dejectedly.

"You start by asking me to wait in line so you can talk to me, and I did. So, talk to me. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's important if you asked me to talk."

"What's that mean?"

"Bernice, come on... our history is a rocky one, but I'm standing here. That should at least tell you something. So, what can I do for you?"

"Okay... remember a couple of months ago, you came in and you said something about you have to feel sexy to be sexy?"

"Vaguely. I'm sure I said it, since I believe it."

"You also said you teach classes on sex."

"Ha. What I probably said was that I teach classes on how to have better sexual experiences. I don't actually teach people to have sex. I would hope anyone that comes to one of our seminars already has some experience in the area they're looking to expand upon."

"Yeah, that's pretty much what you said. So, you were serious about that?"

"Which part?" she laughed.

"All of it," she said in a desperate manner.

"Why do I get the impression you're in trouble?"

"I'm not in trouble, but... well, there's a couple of things. One, I'm looking at being promoted back to a manager. It's been a struggle, but I've learned a lot since you left. In some ways, I have you to thank for kind of opening my eyes. I didn't really like myself back then, and I let that effect how I treated others. I'm so sorry for how I treated you. You were right to call me out like you did. You look incredible, by the way. I love your hair."

"Thanks. And apology accepted," Ann smiled graciously, feeling the sincerity in Bernice's words. "What's going on between you and John?"

"How did you know?"

"You didn't ask about the classes I teach to help you get promoted. At least I hope you didn't," she winked.

Bernice smiled softly, not surprised that Ann understood there was a lack of connection between her and her husband. "I've found myself questioning a lot of my perspectives on life. There's nothing wrong between us, but I can't help but feel like we're missing out. I know you were in fashion before you went to work for Mary Ann and Camilla, and I've heard about the impact you've had there from Charlie, so I was kind of hoping you'd consider giving me some kind of guidance."

"You mean like a life coach?"

"In a manner of speaking. More along the lines of helping me redefine some of my sexual outlooks."

"Well, I told you that you should look me up. I wouldn't be much of a friend if I didn't live up to it, now would I?"

"We're... we're friends?"

"You extended an olive branch today, Bernice. I just accepted it. It's time to move forward. For the record, I never said I didn't like you. I just didn't like how you treated me. Let's move past that and see where things end up. What area do you want to start on, and when? I only work Wednesdays, and every other Saturday. But I am doing another class on oral sex this Saturday, and I have a couple of openings."

"Wow, this became real a lot faster than I thought it would. But yeah, I'd like that. How much is it?"

"It's free. We do it to bring traffic, hoping they'll shop. I'll add you to the list when I get back to the store."

"Well, since you're doing that, and you only work Wednesdays, can I come see you after work today about my wardrobe? If I'm going to go through with this, I don't want to wait. I'd really like to surprise John tonight and show him I was serious."

"Uh, sure," Ann said, not really wanting to. She knew Bernice wouldn't get off until five, and she wanted to do something with Neil after work, but she didn't feel right about putting off someone that was reaching out, especially after she said she would help.

"Great! I'll see you as soon as I get done here. Thanks, Ann. You don't know how much this means to me."

"You're welcome. So, here's my deposit, and I have to make a car payment and make a deposit for Mary Ann."

"Goodness... I totally forgot you were here for a reason other than me!" she laughed.

Bernice did the transactions quickly, and gave Ann the paperwork. "Thanks Bernice. I'll see you this afternoon."

"I'm really looking forward to it. At least, I think I am. I can't believe how nervous this is making me."

"Relax. It's going to be fun," she smiled as she turned away.

Bernice's mouth flew open when she got her first glance at the back of Ann's sexy outfit. Other than the black mesh and a hint of the thong she was wearing, she might as well have been naked.

"Ann!" she called out, in a mocking tone.

"Yes?"

"You really do look incredible," she winked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was actually quiet for a change. Rare was the time Neil and Thelma could be in their office on day shift and be alone. They were finishing up their lunch, and that thought dawned on her.

"When's the last time we had lunch together during the day and no one bothered us?" she wondered aloud.

"Huh... you know, I can't think of one to be honest. A couple of years for sure."

"That's one of the few things I love about third shift... we don't ever get interrupted when we sit down like this."

"No offense, but I'll take day shift any time, even with the commotion."

"Oh, I agree. Kind of makes me wonder why I scheduled my vacation for next week. I should do like you and try to make sure I take my time off on shifts I can't stand."

"That's more because of Vaughn, isn't it?"

"Well, yeah. I still can't believe we're going away together. I never would have imagined I'd have a boyfriend, let alone be going on trip with him."

"Stop shortchanging yourself, Thelma. We've been over this a million times."

"I'm not saying I feel that way anymore. I'm saying that if you would have asked me when we first met, I saw myself as dying alone. I couldn't be happier than I am right now. Well, actually... I could," she smirked.

"What the hell does that mean?" he chuckled.

"Neil, do you think Ann would help me?"

"Yes. Help you with what?"

"Funny... you say yes and you don't even know what it's about."

"Its funnier that you ask, but never bothered to say what it's about. What's it about?"

"I know it's a lot to ask because we're flying out on Sunday, but do you think she'd stay late tonight at the store? I wanted to get some things to wear for Vaughn to surprise him, and I'd want her to get the sale."

"She doesn't work on commission, Thel."

"Would it help if I said I'd be more comfortable if it were her?"

Neil picked up the phone and hit the speaker button before pressing the corresponding speed dial number for the store. Waiting for it to ring, he winked at Thelma.

"Every day is Humpday at Henrietta's. This is Anna... how can I help make you happy today?"

"Hey babe, it's Neil. How are you?"

"Hi baby. You know how I get when I work here... I'm horny as fuck! I can't wait to get that big, fat cock of yours down my throat tonight!"

"Uhhh... we're on speaker. I've got Thelma listening."

"Hi, Anna," Thelma laughed, using the name she knew Neil called her whenever she was in a naughty mood, which she obviously was. Especially since she identified herself by the same name when she answered the phone.

Ann didn't seem phased at all by what any account should have been an embarrassing situation. Instead she admitted, "I'm sure it doesn't surprise her that I'm a bit of a slut. How are you, Thel?"

"I'm good."

"Ready to take that hunk of a boyfriend of yours on vacation?"

"Actually, no. I was just talking to Neil... I was wondering if you'd consider staying late at work tonight. We're flying out on Sunday, but I seem to be horribly lacking on sexy things to wear to drive Vaughn wild while we're away. I was hoping you might help me."

"That's the second time today someone has asked me to stay late tonight. Baby, I was hoping to fuck your brains out right after work, but it looks like I'm going to be late."

"I could always pop by. We could go upstairs," he teased.

"The Bordello Suite is already booked. Mary Ann and Charlie are going to be up there early this afternoon, and that got Camilla all worked up. She called Gary... he's going to be here after he gets off work. Besides, now that I'm going to be later, I don't think it's a good idea to leave Owen at Felicia's if you and I aren't going to benefit from it."

"Well, we'll still have tonight. Don't sweat it."

"Are you sure you don't mind, Anna?" Thelma asked.

"No. Like I said, I was already going to stay late to help out Bernice."

"Bernice?" Neil chuckled. "How did that come about?"

"I'll tell you later, once I have a chance to work with her. By the way, Thel, you're coming in here on Saturday too."

"Why? Can't we do it all today?"

"Oh, we'll get your wardrobe taken care of today, but I have one spot open in the oral sex class I'm giving on Saturday and you're filling it. If I'm not going to be giving a blowjob to Neil until later tonight, I'm at least going to show you I was serious about what I said when I answered the phone."

"Anna... you don't have to do that."

"Pretty sure Vaughn would tell you differently," Neil laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The storm raged outside the store. In some ways, Ann was happy she was at work and not somewhere in her van fucking Neil. She really didn't want to do that anyway, the idea of doing that being too similar to the role-playing game they'd do when he was on third shift. Not that she'd ever refuse to have sex with him in her van. But with it being a Wednesday, somehow it didn't feel right.

Another bolt of lightning struck nearby; the resulting boom of thunder almost immediate. She felt the vibration in the floorboards under her feet. It was at least the twelfth close strike that had happened in the previous five minutes. As much as she loved Neil, and needed him at the moment, being in her van would be more frightening than fun.

Besides, she hadn't had time to even come up with anything like she alluded to with Mary Ann. The afternoon had become very busy, and with Mary Ann spending a big chunk of it upstairs with her husband, they were a bit short staffed. Not that any of the girls cared. Most of them had taken advantage of the perk of having a room upstairs that was designed for sex by that point.

With Mary Ann now using it as part of a promotional package the store offered, she felt it only fair to let her girls use it for free if they wanted. All they had to do was check the schedule to make sure it was available, and then sign up to use it. It wasn't even rare that it was used during business hours anymore. Customers certainly were; that was kind of the point. So, if one of the employees wanted to use it, and they were supposed to be working, they'd clock out. It was backward to when the house was a brothel, not getting paid to get laid, but it was only right. Yet the co-workers never seemed to mind if someone took that extended break, since no one had abused the privilege.

Ann had been a bit worried about having two Bonnie's Touch appointments, both of them coming after the customers got off their jobs. The term was what they used for clients that requested more of a one-on-one service.

Mary Ann was insistent from the beginning that she honor her great-grandmother, who started the brothel and became the madam of the house when she hired other girls to work for her. That's why her store was called Henrietta's House. Yet it was just as important that she recognize the significance of her grandmother Bonnie's contributions when she took over as the madam. It was Bonnie that came up with a great many of the innovations that were far ahead of their time, like health care and profit sharing. Those types of things were rare for most companies of the time, let alone a small business that sold sex for a living. But it was a business, and that's why it was so successful.

The idea of calling the request by a customer for individual attention from a specific sales girl as one of Bonnie's Touch appointments came from how her grandmother treated her regulars. Even as the madam, she was the most popular working girl at the house. Because of that, she decided to pare down her schedule in the latter years, making sure she gave her other employees a chance to make a solid living. With that in mind, she changed the rules a bit. She allowed each of her girls, herself included, to select a list of twenty men that would be their regulars that could be scheduled in advance.

Anyone else that visited the house would be asked to select from whatever girls were available when they showed up. She didn't like the idea that someone would be in the parlor waiting for hours for the person they wanted to be with to become available. If that person was so set on being with one particular girl, and they weren't fortunate enough to be among her regulars, Bonnie would ask them to leave and come back another day instead of upsetting one of the girls that could have been with him.

mimaster
mimaster
828 Followers