Ann: The Married Years Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he watched the clouds gather over the mountains off in the distance, he switched his focus. It was almost five, and Ann would just be finishing up with Thelma. After that, she'd have Bernice, who wouldn't arrive until about five-thirty. He'd have to start making plans for dinner.

Turning to move toward the kitchen portion of the great room, he froze, seeing the huge black dildo sticking up from the countertop of the island; the strong suction cup holding it firmly in place. Next to it was the wand vibrator; the extension cord still stretched across to the wall plug next to the stove.

"Looks like some decisions were made this morning after I left," he smirked.

At first he tried to imagine the scene that had taken place, wondering what it would have looked like. Then he shifted to the story behind it, knowing whatever he came up with wouldn't compare to the reasoning she'd eventually offer. It didn't matter, because his mind shifted quickly to another thought as he unplugged the sex toy and put away the extension cord.

"Huh. I can't believe I didn't think of that before," he chuckled.

Stepping out into the garage, he checked a couple of bins on his shelves for available supplies, happy to discover he already had everything he needed. That was because whenever he came up with a project, he usually purchased extra materials so he wouldn't have to run back to the home improvement store.

He popped back into the house and looked off the deck again; not at the weather looming on the horizon. He was looking at his next-door neighbor's condo, seeing a light on in the living room. Smiling, he picked up his phone and hit a speed dial button.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sam, it's Neil."

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm great. You?"

"It's been a great day so far. What's up?"

"I'm looking to surprise Anna, and I was wondering -"

"Say no more. What do you need me to do?"

He could hear the excitement in her voice, which made him laugh. "It's not sexual. Not everything we do to surprise each other is sexual!"

"If you say so, but that's not been my experience. Regardless, how can I help you?"

"Anna's working late tonight, and I've got Owen. I really can't do this with him by my side. I'm going to be under the house for a while."

"I thought you said this wasn't sexual?"

"It's not?"

"You're going to be doing something in the dungeon. How does that not involve sex?"

"I'm going to be south of the dungeon, underneath the kitchen. Can you come up and keep him entertained? The pizza and beer are on me."

"Now you're talking. I'll be up in five minutes."

"Thanks. I want to get the dangerous part done before the storm hits."

"Not sure what that means, but I'm on my way."

Hanging up, he talked to his son. "Aunt Sammy is coming up, Bear," he said; Owen responding with a happy chirp.

He ordered the pizza, and made Owen a grilled cheese sandwich while they waited. Samantha appeared at the back door just as he was putting him in his high chair. Letting her inside, he gave her a big hug before her ducked down the hall to change clothes. When he returned, she was sitting at the table with a sexy smirk on her face.

"What?" Neil asked, confused by her odd stare.

"And you said this wasn't about sex," she said with a nod toward the naughty items on the island.

"It's not. It's about convenience. But that was my inspiration."

"So, what are you doing?"

"You'll see," he winked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann had explained to Bernice just how difficult the decision was to finally change her hair; how she stewed over it for days, combing through magazines and styling books. How she'd agonized over letting go of the past and finding a way to embrace a new look. And she confessed to how she'd eventually realized she needed to let go of the outcome, having a trusted friend choose a style for her.

Bernice followed the story and understood the premise, to a point. But she didn't get the correlation.

"What are you saying, Ann? I don't get how that helps me."

"You just got done saying that you're having trouble connecting with John on a more exciting level. Whenever that happens to me, I reach out to my friends. That's what you're going to do... and you're going to do it right now."

"Now. Why now?"

"Because, you've already admitted to being a habitual procrastinator. That's why you're here now and not weeks ago. We're striking now while the slut is hot."

"Slut? Are you referring to me? I'm not a slut."

"You haven't been, but you can be. Wait here. I'll be right back."

Ann returned a minute later, a wicked smile on her face. One that unnerved Bernice, but not enough to quash her curiosity.

"What's that?"

Holding up her cellphone, she explained, "This... is the key to the kingdom. It's the compass to the explorer. It's the lightsaber to the Jedi."

"What in the world are you talking about?"

Pulling up the antenna, she flipped it open. "This is power and knowledge, Bernice. It's not a phone, it's a conduit to unlimited adventure. Call John. Give him this address, and tell him to be here in thirty minutes. He'll ask why, and you'll tell him you need him to trust you. You'll do all of that in the sexiest voice you can muster. When he questions you again, and he will, I want you to say that your pussy is wet, and it's been neglected too long. Then remind him he has thirty minutes and hang up."

"I... I can't say that to him, Ann. I don't talk that way."

"You do now. You're in control. Make him feel it."

"Ann, I -"

"Is your pussy wet?"

"What?"

"Answer the question. Is it wet, and has it been neglected?"

"That's not his fault."

"No. It's yours. And this is how you start making it up to him. Make the call, Bernice. Now," she said, pushing the phone into her hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Owen giggled wildly as he looked at his father's face through the small hole in the floor. It was such a joyful exchange between them that Samantha nearly melted.

She was astonished as the expedience with which Neil worked. She'd no more arrived than Neil had pushed the island out of the way and he was searching for a floor joist through the linoleum with a stud finder. It seemed like no consequence to him at all that within a minute of finding it, he'd traced a rectangle on the floor with a marker and was cutting into floor with a power saw.

"What if you were wrong about where to put that?" she asked aloud, finding it remarkable that he'd made such a permanent decision in such a short period of time.

"I wasn't," he shrugged.

"But what if you had been?"

"I'd be dealing with it... probably while cursing," he smiled. "But... I wasn't. I'll be back in about twenty minutes. I want to get this part done before it storms."

"I don't think you have that long."

"Then I better get moving."

He grabbed the tools and the items he'd need, throwing them in gym bag. He shut off the breaker to the dishwasher before scrambling around the house. He didn't give thought to the last time he'd done a project under the house; creating the dungeon. Instead he remembered the installation of that dishwasher years before.

"I should have thought to do this then," he said with a shake of his head. After all, he'd put in the island at the same time.

He had to crawl toward the light coming through the hole he'd created, flipping onto his back once he arrived. Working efficiently, he ran a new electrical line from the junction box for the dishwasher, securing it to the floor joists with special curved electrical wire brackets that hammered in place. Once he was under the hole, he was greeted by his son's happy face.

"Daddy!"

"Hi Bear," he smiled. He wondered how long he'd have to wait finish that part of the project, not wanting to shortchange the moment. His son's expression was priceless. He was thrilled that Samantha had gone into the closet in the spare bedroom, getting their camera. She knew where they kept it and felt compelled to capture the moment.

"We've got to get a video camera," Neil thought, the idea of capturing his son's infectious laughter warming his heart. It was so much like Ann's it was eerie.

Fortunately, the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of the pizza. Owen took off for the door with Samantha, and that allowed Neil to install the outlet box, slightly recessed from where he would normally place one. Five minutes later he was back in the garage, wiping the dust and dirt off before he went back into the house.

He stopped to eat and have a beer with Samantha, the storm just beginning to hammer the side of the house. When the first lightning strike hit a couple miles away, the boom rattled the windows. He smiled when Owen's reaction was to giggle, not at all frightened by the noise.

"That kid is remarkable," she sighed.

"Yeah. He really is."

When they finished eating Neil told her she didn't have to stay, as he could finish the rest and watch Owen at the same time.

"If it's all the same, I'll wait until this passes. I walked up, remember?"

"I could drive you around."

"I don't have my keys. I left the back door unlocked. Besides, I'm enjoying watching you work. You're incredibly talented."

"I don't know about that. I just paid attention to my dad. I'm hoping Owen will do the same someday."

It turned out he was paying attention already. Obviously being under two, he wasn't learning anything. But he did know how to mimic, which was one of Neil's talents. Noticing his father had brought some of his tools into the house, he did the same, getting a plastic screwdriver, hammer and a set of pliers from his toy box in his room. He sat next to Neil on the floor, watching intently as he worked.

Neil wired an outlet into the floor, and when he put the cover on it, it was flush with the linoleum.

"God, it's perfect," Samantha said as she took another picture.

"Only if it works," he said as he got up to turn on the breaker. Coming back, he plugged in the vibrator and turned it on, the powerful buzzing filling the room. "Wanna give it a go?" he winked.

"Tempting, but no," she chuckled.

Neil pulled the plug and went about phase two. Thirty minutes later he'd put a second outlet into the side of the island nearest the stove. It was powered by an electrical cord that was threaded through a flexible metal conduit attached to the inside of the cabinet wall. He'd cut a hole in the bottom of the island, which lined up with the outlet in the floor. He used a clear silicon caulk around the edge of that outlet to seal it and keep bugs from being able to get in through the crawlspace. Setting everything in place, he plugged in the island outlet to the one in the floor, and then he plugged in the vibrator again, this time to the new one in the side of the island.

Turning it on a second time, he grinned. "How about now, Sam?"

"Maybe after he goes to bed," she teased. Then she giggled. "I can't believe that dildo is still stuck there."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, baby," Ann sighed as she sat at the table in the break room.

"Hi. Where are you?" Neil asked, worried that she might be stuck in the van because of the unrelenting storm.

"I'm still at work."

"You're kidding. It's almost eight."

"I know. It's kind of my fault. Do we have power there?" she wondered, the candles on the table providing light.

"Ah, that's why you called my cellphone. I take it you don't."

"Been off about an hour. I'm the only one here. Mary Ann closed the store a half-hour ago."

"So why are you still there?"

"I'm waiting on Bernice. She's fucking her husband in the Bordello Suite."

"Gee, I wonder how that happened?" he joked.

"I know. I know. Man, this is not how I pictured my day ending up. It got off to such an incredible start."

"I know."

"You know?" she laughed.

"Well, I can surmise, based on what you left on the island."

"Oh yeah, that," she said sheepishly. "Neil?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm not asking this because of what you found. That was just kind of a spur of the moment thing. But, do you think you can figure out a way to put an outlet in the island? It would really be a big help to me."

Smiling, he replied, "I don't know, babe. With it not being anchored to the floor I'm not sure what I can do."

"Oh. Well, okay. I just thought I'd ask. How's Owen?"

"He's fine. He's asleep already. He worked hard tonight."

"Worked?"

"He was playing at working. How much longer are you going to be?"

"I don't know. They're on round two right now. There's not a lot I can say. I pressed her into doing this. She's been struggling to find a way to break out of her shell. I convinced her this was the time to start."

"Well, she came to the right place, and frankly the right person."

"Thanks, baby. I'll be home as soon as they're done."

"Be careful coming home."

"I will."

Neil hung up and he smirked at Samantha, who was sitting on the loveseat with another beer in her hand. She winked and said, "You can't do it, huh?"

"Do what?"

"Install an outlet. I could tell what she asked you."

"It's not a surprise if you tell her. And you're avoiding my question from earlier. Owen's asleep now. Are you going to try out the vibrator?"

"No. If anyone should get to do it on the island first, it should be Anna, don't you think?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't going to stop you if you wanted to."

"Nope. I'm going home to use my own. Thanks for the pizza and the beer," she said as she stood.

He walked her to the back door. "Got your flashlight?"

"Always," she said as she pulled one out of her purse, kissing him on the cheek on the way out.

"Thanks for helping me."

"You're welcome, Neil."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann pulled into the garage around nine-thirty. It had been a long, draining day, her mind already set on having a glass of wine and heading to bed.

Any thoughts of sex had been washed away with the storm. She was thrilled for Bernice... and John. She'd never forget the look on his face when she greeted him at the door, making him sign into the register. But that was nothing compared to the expression he had when his loving wife came down the staircase in that lavender negligee.

A few hours later he still couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He couldn't recall the last time they'd fucked three times in a month, let alone in one three-hour period. That had actually never happened.

Unfortunately, as happy as Ann was for them, her personal mood had drastically changed. She'd been so worked up earlier in the day, horny from the stares and the comments she'd been experiencing. Her hairstyle was a hit, as was her outfit. But any hope of capitalizing on that wave of euphoria has long since evaporated.

Walking into the house, she noticed the tea candles lighting up the kitchen. It surprised her at first. Obviously, the power was on; the garage door working. It wasn't until she shut the door that she noticed Neil sitting on the loveseat in the dark.

"Strip," he said as he gripped his beer.

"What?"

"Take off your clothes. Now."

The command in his voice brought back her desire instantly. The wetness between her legs returned with his words.

"What are we doing?"

"We're not doing anything. You're performing. Now strip."

Ann removed the revealing outfit, leaving it in a pile on the floor. Then she obediently awaited her next order.

"Show me."

"Show you what, baby?"

"Climb on Alphonso and show me exactly what you did this morning."

Smirking, she shuffled over to the drawer, opening it.

"Where's the extension cord?"

"You don't need it. The wand is already plugged in."

Ann spun around and saw the plug inserted into the new outlet in the island. She didn't say anything, biting her lower lip as she let out an excited whimper.

"You're welcome. Now get your pussy on that cock and show me how you came."

"Yes sir!" she giggled.

As she sank her wanting cunt over the thick rubber dildo, her sexy exhale reached Neil's ears.

"I still can't get over it. She looks so fucking hot!"