Ann: The Married Years Ch. 51

Story Info
The Sting - Valerie confronts husband, with unexpected help.
13.1k words
4.87
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2022, All rights reserved -- mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dale tried to enjoy the few minutes of peace he'd been offered. It was a losing battle, however, since he'd not been told how long the women he'd been entertained by would be gone. He'd long given up pulling at the ropes that bound him to the bed in such a precarious position. He still couldn't believe he was stupid enough to allow that to happen in the first place.

He'd been so intoxicated by the idea of a threesome with two gorgeous women that he readily agreed to sign up for it. And that was literal. He'd actually signed not one, but several documents that Gloria had handed him, with the idea that he'd willingly follow her lead without question.

It didn't seem like a bad idea at the time. After all, Alexis, the hot young waitress he'd been hitting on for weeks at his new favorite haunt had signed them as well. He'd assumed that it was just as Gloria stated, a way to protect herself as a successful businesswoman from the threats that might come from delving into an erotic world she obviously enjoyed in private. Seeing how she'd behaved up to that point, he could understand, but left alone to his thoughts it suddenly seemed more like he'd signed away his soul to some sexy devil.

He was on his hands and knees, his torso supported by cushions from the small couch in the room. His arms and legs were spread out, his elbows secured to his knees on each side of his body, keeping him from moving at all. He knew, because he'd certainly tried; moving around only made the binds tighter. The fact that he'd gotten naked also seemed like a foolish move in hindsight, but he'd been thinking with his dick for weeks and all it seemed to do was get him into more and more trouble. It certainly wasn't getting him laid.

Still, he held out hope because of the agreement he'd signed with Gloria, or Miss, as she was insisting on being called. She'd been introduced as 'Miss Anderson,' which was the only name he really had to go by. He knew it wasn't her real last name, but he didn't know she wasn't an actual businesswoman. That would have been a surprise to him. Everything that was happening seemed to be.

He remembered her words specifically, even with the number of beers he'd had. She promised him a night filled with sexual adventures you never would have imagined in your life. But he realized sometime after he began watching her and Alexis having sex on the bed across from the one he was tied to, that he'd never actually read the document. He'd signed the one Gloria had given him, because Alexis signed one first. And then he was a damn fool and slapped his signature on a few more.

He'd been promised a threesome and while there technically had been three people in the room, to that point only two of them had had sex. That didn't even account for the unexpected appearance of a Goth-dressed woman taking pictures of him in such a compromising position. He would have loved to express his displeasure about that turn of events, but the ball gag stuffed into his mouth made it impossible. Alone in his thoughts, he only then began to wonder just what was on the papers he'd signed.

It didn't matter as much anymore though. He'd been watching live lesbian porn for the last couple of hours and his cock was hard and aching. He would have gladly signed anything at that point if it meant a chance that he'd be allowed to cum. As it was his cock was dripping pre-cum, and it would twitch every now and then when something particularly exciting happened on the other bed.

That action had stopped abruptly after 'Miss' came one more time; it had to be at least her seventh orgasm by his count. And her 'pet', as she was calling Alexis, had easily topped that number. The two had taken turns using a strap-on with each other, and Gloria seemed to have a way with the fake phallus; one that must have felt all too real to Alexis.

In kind, Alexis figured out how to move her hips, and she eventually had Gloria soaring when they traded places. With that latest orgasm, however, the two of them got up and departed to the other room, Rose having already left. The door closed behind them and he took a moment to try and relax; his pent-up frustration and nerves frazzled to the point he was scared to move.

Every time he closed his eyes in hopes of escaping in his head, he'd hear a noise, making them snap open. It was the fear of the unknown and feeling trapped. The three women had taken to calling him 'pig', and he felt like he'd been penned up like one. Or worse, he was moments away from be led to some ritualistic slaughter.

It was hard to tell how long he was alone. Certainly, fifteen minutes, but it could have been closer to a half-hour. All he knew was his cock hadn't softened and his body craved attention. He was drooling around the rubber ball of the gag that had been forced into his mouth, a steady stream of saliva flowing down his chin to the mattress underneath him. His breathing had calmed as he'd gotten used it, but his jaw began to ache. He did his best not to think about it, or any other part of the unpleasant way he was restricted on the bed. For the most part he was able to, but never enough to relax fully.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure about this?" Valerie asked in a panic.

"Am I sure? I've never been more sure of anything in my life," Kendrick growled, taking her hand away from his cock. His anger rising, like his gigantic frame as he got up off the bed, he took a step toward the connector door between the two hotel rooms.

It was an odd time for her to bring it up. Valerie had been kneeling on the floor between Kendrick's legs making love to his beautiful cock, licking playfully at his heavy balls. He was at the foot of one of the double beds, he feet on the floor while leaning back on his arms. He been watching the buxom naked blonde enjoying herself. He was still dressed; his manhood having been extracted from the opening in front of his pants while they'd been in the elevator on the ride up to their floor.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said nervously, yet still feeling comfortable enough to use the pet name she'd given him. "I just wanted you to know what we're doing here. I didn't want you to go into this without knowing everything."

"You're sorry. He raped you, Valerie. That's all I needed to hear."

Kendrick was the muscular Adonis that she'd allowed to pick her up for a one-night-stand, with some helpful guidance from her cousin Ann. While neither of them knew that Neil had somewhat orchestrated his presence at the bar, Kendrick was in that room of his own free will. He wanted to be. In his mind if he wasn't asked to show by a friend and he would have stumbled into the bar on his own, he would have easily found a way to try to entice Valerie into sharing a night of sexual adventure.

He knew a bit of the back story from his friend Carlos, who had called him. Carlos told him the basics of what he'd learned from Neil, sharing them. Because of that he willingly signed up to be a woman's knight in shining armor. But he didn't know everything. Ann filled in some of the blanks in the car when they were driving to the hotel together. But it wasn't until Valerie spilled the final details about the abusive jerk in the other room that he lost it.

It was with that information that Kendrick decided to take the knight concept and put it into action. Hearing how Dale raped Valerie nearly sent him into a rage at first. Ann had to stop what she was doing with Gloria, which at the time was being on the receiving end of a wonderful fucking with the strap-on attached to her long-time friend. She moved forward in a rush, jumping up off the bed and racing over to help calm him down.

"Val didn't tell you that to make you upset. She just wanted you to know why what we're doing is so important," Ann said in a soothing voice, putting her hand gently on his massive chest to keep him in place.

"Yeah, well, it just got damn important to me too, Anna."

"I can see that. You got so worked up you lost that beautiful erection of yours."

"I can get that up again," Valerie said playfully, hoping to lessen his anger.

"Right now, I have another idea to remedy that," he snarled.

"Whoa... what are you thinking Kendrick?" Ann asked as she pressed her hand into his chest more firmly. It said a lot that he was looking right past the stunning blonde in front of him, considering she was just as naked as most of the women in the room. He only had eyes on that door.

Feeling Ann slowly rub his pec through his shirt, he relented, at least about moving toward the door with the malice it looked like he intended. Instead, he shook his body, releasing a bit of the fury that had suddenly built up.

"It's okay. I'm fine," he nodded. But he also provided a disclaimer that he wasn't going to just let it go. "Look, no offense ladies, but I hope you know that whatever you have in mind for that fucker, a man is going to put end to this."

"Neil already has that covered, Kendrick. He'll be dealing with him tomorrow."

"Okay, what's his plan, Anna?"

"I'm not sure. We all have specific roles we're supposed to play. There's kind of a lot going on. We all have things we're assigned to take care of. Mine was to take Valerie to the bar and help her find you."

Kendrick softened, but corrected her. "I understand how you may feel that way. And I'm sure she loves you for that, Anna, but Val found me all on her own tonight."

"Aww, baby," Valerie cooed, sidling up and putting her arm around his waist. Her hand returned to his flaccid cock. "My God, you're twice as big soft than he is hard."

"You're precious, Kitten," he grinned. Yet he wasn't going to lose focus. "So, what's the plan? It can't be just tying him up and letting him watch hot girls have sex on the other bed. He raped her. Please tell me Neil isn't just going to let that slide. That won't fly with me, which is why I'd like to know what he has in mind."

"Like I said, I'm not sure. I was supposed to be Val's wingman. Gloria and...."

Gloria interrupted, saying, "Rose and I know the plan. Neil doesn't want Ann to know it. Truthfully, he didn't want her here at all. She was only supposed to be be there for Valerie at the bar. We had to talk him into letting her be here because we wanted some time to have some fun with her while she's in town. Keep in mind that Neil and Ann live in West Virginia, Kendrick. He didn't come all this way to let anything slide. Rest assured, he's a man, and he's going to end this."

Ann's ignorance regarding the plan was part of Neil's agreement with Gloria. It was the only way he'd let her be a part of something as bizarre as what he'd come up with as a way to help her cousin. He wanted Ann's help in making it happen, but only to a point. Yet he agreed with Gloria; he wanted her to be able to have some naughty fun of her own as sort of a reward. He'd be a part of the finale of the multi-act play he'd deviously devised, but that would come the following night. In the meantime, he was back at Valerie's parents, spending some time with them while taking care of Owen.

"Why doesn't he want me to know?"

"He doesn't want you to know how... well, I'll just say this isn't going to be pretty, Anna. Neil is playing on a whole different level than you and I did. I thought we were pretty out there, but this? Neil has thought this through to the point it's a little frightening. It's no wonder you two are such an incredible couple. The way your minds think as individuals is a bit too hard to fathom. The idea of what you two could do when you put your minds together? It staggers me to think of what that might look like."

Ann thought of what she'd said, thinking back to what she and Gloria had done with a former boyfriend they'd inadvertently dated at the same time. The circumstances were eerily similar, right down to the hotel room they were standing in. She had a déjà vu moment and it sent a chill up her spine.

"Wait, are you saying what I think you are? Is he planning --"

Gloria nodded. "Yeah. Only it's a lot more involved than that. It's not a threat, like us. It's going to happen. You won't be able to do it, for obvious reasons. You're not here as far as the pig is concerned. He can't know you're here. And I can't do it. Huh, come to think of it, neither can Alexis."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"What the hell are you talking about? What can't any of us do?" Alexis asked.

"Fuck him with the strap-on," Kendrick stated bluntly.

Gloria nodded, while Alexis shook her head. "What!? I thought the Vaseline was a prop."

Gloria confirmed, "It is. Valerie didn't have any foreplay when the pig assaulted her. We're going in dry."

"No, were not," Kendrick interjected.

Ann agreed. "He's right Gloria. I may not know what the actual plan is in detail like you, but I'm sure that's not what Neil has in mind. If we do that, we're no better than the pig is. And that still doesn't explain why you can't do it."

"I can't because of legal reasons. Same for Alexis."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I can't go into a lot of details. Neil doesn't want you to know everything not just because he's worried what you'll think of him and what he's doing. He's also protecting you. What I can say is he's put things in place that will take care of everything, but until this is all done, there's always a concern. And since that won't happen until tomorrow, I can't say much more other than it can't be me or Alexis. The pictures Rose took are fine because they can be sorted out. But we can't be in the video, and that's a big part of this."

"I actually think I know what he has in mind," Kendrick stated confidently.

"You do?" Valerie asked.

"I do. Do you trust me, Kitten?"

It was a question out of the blue. One that had the entire room suddenly on edge. Looking up into his deep, soulful eyes she felt his comfort envelop her. His arm went to her shoulder, draping over her as he gave her a loving squeeze. She found in his reassuring smile the answers to the unasked questions in her mind. She knew in that moment.

"It has to be me, doesn't it, baby?"

"Yes," he quietly nodded.

"What do you mean it has to be you?" Gloria wondered, unsure if it was a wise decision.

Valerie was calm, his embrace providing her confidence. "It's the only option that makes sense. It can't be Anna... she's not even here. You just got done saying it can't be you or Alexis because of the video, and since you're making it sound like a lot of this hinges on the video, I don't see how it could be Rose. I mean, I suppose that Kendrick or I could run the camera, but that seems like a bit of a risk. I'm the only logical choice."

"You are one beautiful, intelligent woman, Valerie," he said as he kissed the top of her head. Her breath caught in her throat, a shudder running through her. She nearly fainted from the feel of his loving buss even though it was on her hair. Suddenly she longed for him to kiss her deeply, but she gathered herself.

"Truth is, I think it was always going to have to be me."

"And me," he nodded.

She batted her big blue eyes, stunned that he'd said that. "You?"

"I know how this night was supposed to go, but that all changed when you told me what happened. I'm not sure what powers brought me to this moment, but I'm not thinking of this as a one-night stand anymore. Not by a long shot. I'm supposed to be here."

"I know why," Ann said, a tear running down her cheek. "It's fate."

Valerie had heard Ann talk about the magical forces that brought her and Neil together many times, and she'd always told her that the reason was fate. Yet there was another reason that might describe why Kendrick was there by her side. And it certainly couldn't have been a better one as far as Ann was concerned.

She looked directly at her, nodding. "I can feel it, Val. Discernment."

Valerie knew all about Ann's so-called gift of discernment. Enough to know that it was real. She'd witnessed it firsthand too many times during the ten years Ann lived in California. Yet she didn't need her affirmation. Valerie knew all too well.

"I can feel it too," she sighed.

"You sure you're not talking about that big log in your hand?" Ann teased.

Kendrick smiled, and said, "I'm certainly here for more reasons besides having a decent-sized dick."

"Uh... We really have to come to a better understanding of what your definition of decent means," Rose quipped, taking a long, lusty look at it.

Valerie wasn't letting him off that easy. "Makes me wonder why I was so worried about an eight-inch minimum on whoever I was going to go to bed with tonight. I could have just used decent as my measuring stick," she giggled.

"There's certainly more mystery to it," he chuckled.

"Speaking of mystery, I'm wondering what you want me to do?"

"Well, given that this entire night is pretty out there, I guess it's safe to say that what I'm thinking is along the same lines as what Neil has in mind. There's serious payback involved. I have your honor to defend."

"My honor. You've known me what... an hour? Maybe two? You barely know anything about me?"

"The fairytales never mention how long the Black Knight has known the damsel, Kitten. They don't even say if they know each other at all. And yet he still shows up to rescue her."

"The Black Knight?" Alexis laughed.

"I could have gone with dark, but since I'm black... somehow that seems better to me. Besides, I know it may seem against type, but I'm a big Monty Python fan."

"Oh my god... Neil is going to love you! He's a fanatic about them. The Holy Grail is one of his favorites!"

Valerie's heart fluttered when Ann said that. The idea that she'd inferred that Neil was actually going to meet him was profound. It may have been accidental; a poor choice of tense on her part, saying he is instead of he would, but it struck her in the chest. In her mind there was no doubt it would happen and for whatever reason that made her smile broaden.

"Well, there you have it, although I'm pretty sure I don't have to fear getting my arms and legs chopped off."

"Not with the way he's tied up right now," Alexis giggled again.

Despite the levity of the moment, Valerie became serious. Letting go of his full erection, she brushed her fingers along his jaw. "Are... are you really doing this to rescue me?"

"Yes, Kitten, I'm here to do just that. I know it started out because I really want to be with you. That I'm defending you in the process is just who I am. I can't let this go. I won't. I was raised by a man that taught me that when there's a wrong that needs to be righted, you can't wait for someone else to do it. You need to do it yourself. His said that if you're going to be in our family, you need to know when to step the fuck up. That's kind of our family motto."

"Holy fucking shit!" Ann gasped. "That is verbatim what Neil's dad taught him. They call it their mantra. Step the fuck up. I swear to God that's true. I've had it ingrained in my head since we've been married. Hell, that's exactly what Neil said the night I told him what happened. It's literally why we're here."

"Well, it's why I'm here now, too," he smiled and nodded at Valerie.

Curling her hand around his neck, Valerie pulled him to her, kissing him deeply. It was long, and passionate. It was unlike anything one would expect between two people that went into the night thinking they were going to experience a one-night stand. When she finally broke away, panting slightly from the heat between them, she batted her eyes seductively.

"Okay, baby. I trust you. What do you want me to do?"

"Right now, I'm thinking more about what I want us to do."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers