Ann: The Married Years Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reaction was almost immediate when he pinched them again. It felt like there was some link between her nipples and her clit, and the eruption that had been building from the beginning spilled from her body.

"OOHHHHH BAAAAABYYY I'MMMMM CUMMMMINNNNNNG!"

Her legs began shaking again and he grabbed her hips to continue ramming into her, wanting to draw out her pleasure. She came a second time, harder than the first, and her upper body fell back to the mattress. Reaching her hands out, she touched the headboard, unaware that Gloria was doing the same on the other side of the wall.

It didn't take long for a third orgasm to crest and when it hit, she became catatonic. Her head lowered, the wailing coming from deep in her chest hitting octaves that professional vocalists would be proud of. Waiting for the right moment, he was ready for her. He'd been ready after the first two climaxes. It was up to her when she'd decide.

She was barely coming down anymore. It wasn't taking him much to keep her in that state of constantly being on edge. While they'd talked about it, she really was at the point she needed a break from the torturous pleasure he was providing. Knowing he was going to bring her to another climax whenever he felt like it, she begged off.

"NO! NO MORE! STOP PLEASE BABY!"

Kendrick pulled out immediately and she collapsed. Rubbing his hand tenderly on her lower back. "I'm sorry, Kitten. Are you okay?"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry, Mister," she said as she worked to draw breath. "I've never had an orgasm like that, and you gave me three in a row. I just couldn't take another one."

Leaning down he kissed between her shoulder blades, working his way toward her neck, dragging his thick cock through the crack of her ass along the way. "You should probably get used to them."

"Looking forward to it," she said dreamily. She paused, waiting for the timer in her head to sound before she continued. "Baby?"

"Yes, Kitten."

"Thank you for stopping when I told you to."

"That's not something you should ever have to thank a man for. When you say the word, that's what we're supposed to do," he said with a glare in Dale's direction.

She paused again, letting her breathing calm. He knew she was getting her mind clear for the next part, thinking about how difficult it might be for her. After all, she had obviously at one time loved the man on the other bed. She probably still did in some ways. But he could feel her moving on with each of those breaths. That didn't mean her next task would be easy.

She knew it wouldn't be either. But she knew what she needed to do. Gathering her courage, she surprised him by raising up and getting back in the position she was in when the first started their romp on the bed.

"What are you doing, Kitten?"

"Ass up, tits down, just like you've taught me."

"You're ready for me to fuck that sweet pussy of mine again already?" he teased.

"No baby. I want you to fuck my ass so you can make it yours too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Valerie smiled as Kendrick flashed the huge knife in front of Dale's eyes, along with the bigger cock that was moving inches from his face. She was struggling to move, her legs wobbly from the ass-fucking she'd just endured. It hurt more than she cared to admit at first but once she got used to the size, she was so thankful Ann had planted the seed in her head. It had turned out to be one of the greatest sexual experiences of her life.

She went to the far side of the bed toward the door. Bending she picked up the strap-on that had been used by the girls next door; Ann having taken it off knowing her cousin would need it. Stepping through the harness, she began adjusting it for her body while she looked at what Kendrick was doing.

Rose switched out the video tapes again as he quickly swiped at the ropes binding Dale with the knife, cutting them. Rose helped him remove the rope, essentially freeing their captive. But he didn't move. The look in Kendrick's glare warned him not to; the knife he was brandishing reinforced that opinion. Dale wasn't sure he could move of he wanted to anyway. He'd been held in that position for hours, paralyzed in fear. With him being so out of shape, it wasn't a surprise that his muscles weren't cooperating.

"Here's how this is going to go, pig. You're going to be a good little boy while your future ex-wife has sex with you. I'm going to be right here making sure you behave. If you don't, I can promise you're not going to like how your night ends up."

"What do you mean she's going to have sex with me," he growled before noticing Valerie walk past him with the strap-on firmly affixed to her crotch. Seeing her grab the Vaseline and open the jar as she moved behind him, he began to spew. "You can't be serious. She's not fucking my ass!"

"Yes, she is," Kendrick confirmed, "and you're going to let her."

"Why the fuck would I let her fuck me. What kind of a thug are you!?"

"Ha! A thug... good fucking God you're stupid."

"Yeah right! Only a fucking thug would be involved in something like this!"

"That's one possibility," he said as he flipped the knife high in the air, never taking his eyes off Dale. It twisted and turned around, and Kendrick caught it and stabbed it into the nightstand in a single lethal motion. "Another would be a Green Beret."

"Ooooh... I'm dating a military man!" Valerie exclaimed excitedly.

"Ex-military. Served in Desert Storm. Finished my six-year hitch two years ago. And were not dating, Kitten. You're mine now."

She knew he wasn't serious but she wanted him to be. It had only been hours, but it somehow seemed like they'd been together forever. The heaviness of the circumstances was clouding her feelings, but she couldn't shake Ann's proclamation that fate was involved.

That's why she responded with, "I'm holding you to that, baby."

Kendrick wanted to reply, but it was more important for her future that they finished what they were doing.

"Now, I was about to say, there are three reasons she's going to fuck your ass and you're going to let her. One, you need to feel what it's like to have someone violate you and there's nothing you can do about it; what it's like to be helpless as they use you, and when you tell them no and to stop, they just fuck you harder. Two, for the short-term you're technically still married, which means she's allowed to do it. After all, as you said so eloquently, it's not rape if you're married. And three, you signed a contract with Miss Anderson stating it was your wish to have a threesome. And she was determined to make sure you get that wish granted."

"Wait! A threesome, what the fuck do you mean by that!"

"You're stupid, but you can't be that stupid," Kendrick said as he nodded toward Rose, letting her know to get ready to start filming.

"Please! PLEASE!" Dale protested before he began to whimper. "You can't do this."

Kendrick slapped him hard across his face, the shock of it bringing clarity to his mind. "If you start crying, we'll just have to do this again until you don't. It's not like she's going to cum in your ass in a few minutes to put a stop to it. She can fuck you all night if she has to. And if you bite my cock, I promise I'm going to take that knife to your tiny little nuts."

"I am not sucking your cock mother fucker!"

"Suit yourself. One way or another you're having a threesome. Truth is it would be easier if she and I were to switch places."

"NO! God no! I can't take that... thing!"

"You've always been such a fucking baby!" Valerie finally snapped. "You just watched me take it up the ass! Hey, tough guy, how about you take the same advice you gave me when you said it was too expensive for me to have an epidural when I went into labor... suck it up and deal with it. How did you say it... it's just a little pain!"

"Fuck, maybe you are that stupid," Kendrick laughed.

Given the signal, Rose yelled out action in her head and fired up the cameras. Kendrick placed the tip of his cock against Dale's lips.

"Open up. You know you're the one that asked for this night to happen."

Dale swallowed hard and took a nervous breath. His mind was racing but no realistic escape came to him. He could see the shimmer of light reflecting off the knife blade out of the corner of his eye. Not that the man about to give him penis breath needed a weapon. He was currently holding Dale's head still, one hand gripping his hair, the other cradling his chin. To Dale, the idea that this man might really be a trained special forces soldier was enough information to make a decision. From the position of those hands, he could easily imagine having his neck snapped in seconds. It made him wonder if he'd ever done that in combat.

Subconsciously licking his lips, he opened wide to allow him entry. A minute later he had half of the huge cock stuffed in his mouth. Kendrick kept his hands in the same position to make sure he could control him.

Valerie rubbed her hands-on Dale's ass, saying, "I know how much you've been looking forward to this Dale. I still can't believe this is the kind of threesome you wanted. I thought for sure when you told me about your fantasy that you wanted to see me with another woman. Frankly I figured it was a way for you to fuck another woman. That's why I got pissed and told you to fuck off. I wish I would have listened to you sooner. If I would have known you really wanted me to do this, I would have signed up a long time ago. Thank god you signed up for us with, what's her name... Miss Anderson? I'm never going to forget this night hubby."

Slowly bucking his hips, Kendrick jammed the head against the entrance of Dale's throat.

"Your husband has a lot to learn from you about sucking a cock, Kitten. I can't believe how little he can take."

"Be nice, baby. He's just learning to be the whore he wants to be for me. I'm just thankful he realized this is who he is. It took him a long time to accept he wasn't man enough to please me. Remember, he was the one that insisted I find a well-hung boyfriend to begin with. I just didn't think he'd want to put his ass up for me while he sucks him off," she laughed.

"Well he's sucking. You need to get busy fucking to give him his fantasy."

Patting Dale on his ass, she said, "Spread your cheeks, dear. You'll want to open yourself up for me if you don't want it to hurt so much."

Dale was freaking out inside. He was trying to concentrate so he wouldn't nip the cock in his mouth with his teeth, fearful of a nasty reprisal. The idea that if he didn't literally offer his anal virginity by holding his butt open, it would only make it worse was mortifying. At that point he just wanted his personal nightmare over with.

Attempting to reach back, he sank into the cushions supporting his torso and in doing so, more cock wedged down his throat. He nearly gagged, but somehow recovered. Breathing in deeply through his nose, he actually pulled his ass open for her.

Valerie couldn't believe it. And she didn't want to think about it. Placing the head of the thick rubber cock against his anal ring, she recalled that horrible night and the way Dale attacked her. Seething in rage she grabbed his fat hips and fired hers forward, burying the dildo all the way inside in that single thrust.

Kendrick pulled out just before, knowing his bite reflex might kick in despite being warned. Besides, that scream needed to be captured forever, and Rose was making sure of it.

"Oops! I'm sorry dear. I must have forgotten the lube!" Valerie said wickedly, winking at Kendrick. Then she began doing to him what he'd done to her. "Oh well, I'm already balls deep now!"

The girls in the other room never bothered to stop what they were doing, but they did start giggling.

Kendrick shook his head as he put his hands back on Dale's head and neck. "Remind me never to cross you, Kitten."

"Kittens have claws, baby. Now stuff that beautiful cock of mine back into his mouth so we can give him the threesome he's paying for."