Ann: The Married Years Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching behind, she spread her cheeks for him, allowing easier access. She was certainly lubed up from her juices flowing down from her pussy. Still, it was remarkable to her that he was alway that aware of her cycle. They'd not discussed the possibility of having a second child as of yet. They'd always thought they'd have two, but it wasn't set in stone. In fact, if she were honest at the moment, she was content with just having their son. She wasn't on the pill though, because it messed with her system and made her periods much worse. It caused then to have to be careful, but it helped that he was that attuned to her biological clock.

Certainly a lot of her thoughts about another child came from just how active Owen was, and how much more of a handful he'd become the past several months. Yet she knew it wasn't just a matter of dealing with a youngster and then having a baby to care for too. She loved that their life was back in a place where her sexual needs were being stretched. She felt Neil was in the same place, what with the way he was attacking her perfect ass. There was also the idea that she loved how she looked and felt. At thirty-five, she was just entering her sexual prime, and she was in perfect shape to take advantage of it. The idea of putting her body through the stress of having another baby wasn't as appealing. Not to mention being thirty-six or seven by the time she might give birth. After all, it had taken them quite a while to conceive once they decided to try. The mental strain of that ordeal wasn't something she'd soon forget.

Her mind wasn't made up. It was something she'd need to discuss with her husband. But the very notion that he was monitoring her cycle, told her it was a subject they needed to talk out sooner rather than later. Yet it would have to wait until later. His thoughts were currently occupied with the primitive act of taking her anally.

Her hands continued to grip her cheeks, her nails actually digging into her skin. Her breasts were mashed into the wood of the table, squeaking every once in a while from the force of his reaming. A low, guttural groan started emanating from deep in her chest as she felt his cock begin to swell.

"Cum in my ass, baby! Cum in my fucking ass!"

"UUUNNNNNNHHHH!" he growled, his load spewing deep inside her bowels. She milked his shaft with her walls, forcing another groan from him as he continued pumping the seed he alluded to.

Pulling out, he playfully slapped one of her cheeks. That spurred her, and she spun around and dropped to her knees, taking his length into her mouth, wanting to taste some of his sperm. It was like she was worshipping it, her eyes locking with his as she lovingly cleaned his cock. He smiled, brushing her hair to the side so he could see her more clearly.

"I love you, Anna."

"I love you too, baby. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me next."

"Ha... hold onto that. You may not be that excited once you find out."

"After what you just did to me, I'll take my chances," she giggled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann sat patiently in the passenger seat of Neil's car. At least that was what she was portraying outwardly. Inside her stomach was doing somersaults, the anticipation of the unknown that lie ahead for her fraying away at her nerves.

Neil had been unusually tight-lipped about what he had on store for her. Actually, that wasn't necessarily true. He was actually pretty good at keeping his plans close to the best whenever he sprung a sexual adventure on her. It was something they both excelled at. Yet this time he was being very direct, yet a measured quiet. He was such a confident, self-assured man, and his coolness in this instance reminded her of all the times he'd been her Master.

He was giving her very precise instructions, and gave no explanation, or consideration for her questions. He told her what he expected, and his demeanor suggested she follow his direction implicitly. She responded accordingly, almost as if she were already slipping into Annabelle. Yet he consistently called her Anna, and responded more as her husband would the few times he acknowledged one of her queries. He just wasn't about to debate what he had planned. Whatever he set up for her, she was going to do it. As they drove through the center of town, Ann eventually accepted that as fact.

She realized it was part of the new dynamic they'd created since the first of the year. Ever since she'd gotten the tattoos, but even before that really. She'd committed to being submissive in their daily life together. It wasn't really 24/7, but there was always the possibility that she might be made to stay in a position and told to hold it; something she read in a book and practically begged him to help her explore. There was also the notion that he might discipline her at any time. There had been a couple of instances where she'd been put over his knees and spanked, just because.

He'd also taken to doing things to push her psyche. It all stemmed from him lashing out at her physically on the ride home from the Super Bowl party. She had been acting like a cunt toward him in his view. He'd even called her that. And in reaction, he'd reached across and grabbed a nipple, pinching it hard and twisting it to get her attention and change the way she was acting toward him. He was angry with himself the second he did it, and swore to her that he'd never let that happen again. But she thought about that moment for a week, and actually confronted him about it, but in a way he never would have expected.

When she asked if they could talk, his ears perked up, just from the way she'd said it. Offering his full attention quickly, he actually turned off the sound on the television.

"Of course. What's on your mind?"

She smiled sweetly, and for once didn't hesitate to share her thoughts. In truth, she'd become much better in that area, having a habit of stalling or dragging things out because her mind was cluttered. She attributed the change to the disciplines she was learning. Patience and quiet reflection being among them.

"I want to talk about what you did to me when we came home from the party. You called me a cunt, and you yanked on my nipple."

"I... I know. And I'm sorry. I promised you then that'll never happen. And I mean that."

"I'm really hoping that isn't true. And if it is, then what I want to do right now is talk you out of it."

"Ann, what are you talking about?"

"I deserved that. That's why you did it. You didn't like my behavior, and rightfully so, because I was being a cunt to you. And you did what you could at the time to get me in line."

"I don't see it that way. Not at all."

"I'm trying to help you see that you should. I told you at the time, you've done far worse to me in the name of sex, and you know that's true. You couldn't very well put me over your knee, which is probably what should have happened if we're both being honest."

"Yeah, probably."

"Oh, definitely," she winked, giving a sexy nod of her head. "Look, it can get muddled. Anna Renee exists for a reason. But we both know there are going to be times when I need you to step the fuck up and correct me right then and there. In the moment. Not everything can be about sex. There are other parts of me that require your guidance. That's what I'm saying. Now, it would be different if you would have slapped me. That's where you would have crossed a line. We've talked about that. That's one thing that's for sex only, and you know my limits."

That comment was rooted in Ann's desire to be pushed. It had created a monster of sorts. Not Neil. He was simply looking for ways to feed those desires that were burning inside her. So, he began trying things. Things that were seemingly dark on the surface, even a little degrading. She had yet to be fucked with her head inside a toilet, like what had happened once to her mother-in-law while cleaning one; it was yet another secret fantasy she hoped might come true someday in her strange desire to be as much like Betsy as she could be without fucking other men. But he had taken a few rather extreme risks, and to that point, she loved them. There was one, involving him slapping her in the heat of a moment when she was wearing her collar that shocked her to the point she considered using her safe word, not because it hurt, but more because it was in an area that he had never touched in that way before. After the session, she actually said that she liked it, but felt the need to establish clear boundaries for what she would allow. It was part of the way they worked together, agreeing to rules as both Dom and sub. Because he loved her and listened, and she trusted him, she fell comfortably into this new Anna, and was accustomed to taking his lead. The freedom that created also made her feel empowered to talk to him about what she wanted.

"So, you want me to discipline you when you're not Annabelle."

"I need you to, baby. If I'm acting like a cunt, you can't wait four months to hold me accountable for that. And threatening to leave and stay somewhere else for the night like you did isn't the answer. We'd still have to deal with how I acted when you eventually came home."

"Well, I can agree with that. But you understand why I didn't want to be around you."

"Absolutely. I'm going to be bitchy sometimes. But you're incredible at reading me; knowing my needs. You know better than I when I need the collar. I've accepted that. It's way different than the days I used to have to gear myself up for it. That's because we've built up trust, and I know you'll take care of me, during and afterwards. The aftercare was the part that frightened me the most. I need you to be there for me, and you've proven you always will be."

"The books helped. I'll admit I've learned a lot about how to be a better Dom for you because of them."

"Baby you learned because you love. It's as simple as that. And because you love, you know what I'm asking for is needed. You know the difference between Anna Renee's behavior and that of a cunt. Anna Renee is really just looking for sex. A certain kind of sex. She helps bridge the gaps between when you take me to the dungeon. My being a cunt? There's nothing sexual there at all. But there's no reason you shouldn't use the same devices to correct that behavior, with the absolute exception of slapping me. That's abuse in that regard and I wouldn't stand for it no matter how I acted. The thing is, I know I'm telling you what you already know."

"Actually, you are. I can see that now."

"Good, because I have to tell you, using a move that I love during sex against me when I'm that cunt is a very effective correctional device. If you had done that a second time on the way home when I tried to come back at you again, our night would have turned out better a lot faster. I'm not upset how it did end up. I actually have great memories of that night."

"Me too," he grinned."

"I'm glad. Just understand that those memories for me started the second you pulled my nipple like that. You took control like I needed you to do. More and more, I know I need to be held accountable."

Neil always felt the timing of that proclamation was interesting. He knew where it was coming from while she didn't. It had everything to do with her dealing with a terrible two year old that was pushing her buttons. She'd allow some things to slide, because he was growing up and testing his limits. Yet others required her to discipline him right away. It was causing her to get testy herself, and her own behavior was changing because of it.

That was the purpose of the slave positions she wanted to practice. More to the point, she wanted Neil to force her hand, making her do one whenever he saw fit. They were sexual versions of a time out. She was made to stay still in a way that made her open and vulnerable most of the time, or at the very least, prove her to be subservient. And it gave her time to quiet her mind and think. It was only natural she occasionally needed a physical type of discipline too; much like a quick swat to Owen's rear end he needed from time to time to remind him he wasn't in charge and he needed to do what he was being told. Ann was, in a way, subconsciously mirroring the loving needs her son required to be a happier person in the long run.

Neil listened to Ann that day, and took steps to change his own daily routine to accommodate what she needed from him. And the immediate was to find a way to give her a much needed break as a mother. She needed to get away so she could recharge.

It didn't come as a surprise to Ann that they were heading out. Samantha was there for a reason. Namely, to take care of their son while they were away. Ann didn't know where they were going or how long they'd be gone, but she trusted Sam. And she obviously trusted Neil even more.

It seemed odd to her that they were heading into town. Odder still that he took a route that she'd take if she were going to work. It stunned her that he pulled into the parking lot she'd use behind the old brothel that had been transformed into a chic lingerie store.

"Are we heading up to the bordello suite?" she smiled as he turned off the car.

"Not today," he replied calmly. She flashed a playful pout. "Disappointed?"

"A little. You know how much I love pretending to be a prostitute."

"You were an escort not that long ago," he responded, reminding her of the night she donned her red wig and became Barbara again at her friend Brenda's house.

"Ha! Neil, that was almost two years ago."

"Huh? Has it really been that long?"

"Yes. And it's been at least a year since we've used the bordello suite."

"Hmm... someone really wants to be a hooker," he chuckled at the way she was trying to almost sell him on the proposition.

"Not a hooker. Not an escort. I was referring to pretending to be a prostitute for you," she winked.

"Well, I have plans for you today. You'll just have to settle for those. Stay put. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Stay put... you don't want me to come inside with you?"

"No. You're not working, and you're not a working girl. Not right now, anyway."

"Well where are you going?"

"Inside, to get your wardrobe."

"My what?"

"I'm not saying anything else, Anna. Be patient. I won't be long."

He returned a short time later with two large yellow shopping bags with the distinctive Henrietta's House logo on the side. They were a staple of the outlet area retail district in which the old house was situated, indicating an intimate purchase had been made. He popped the hatch of his Nissan, putting them in the back before climbing behind the steering wheel.

Ann was full of emotions as he pulled out and drove west. She knew better than to ask any more questions, not that she was fearful of some kind of retribution or rebuke. It was that she knew from the way Neil was acting that no answers would be forthcoming. He'd already told her, she needed to be patient. So, she sat, her mind racing in a hundred different directions, trying to determine where they might be going. More importantly, she wondered what she might be doing. It was only nine in the morning, and they were already up and out for the day.

Neil navigated the old streets of their town, taking his time. He was happily humming along to the Journey's Greatest Hits cassette he was playing. Ann absentmindedly bobbed her foot in time with the bass beat, staring longingly out the passenger window.

She got her first true indication when they neared the interstate, but instead of heading straight, he turned toward a very familiar location. Ann smiled as he drove into the parking lot, thinking they might be heading to breakfast. He surprised her by pulling under the covered awning, parking and turning off the car.

"What are we doing, Neil?"

"It's not what we're doing. It's what you're doing."

He exited the car, going inside the automatic opening door. He returned seconds later with a luggage cart. Just the sight of it brought a wicked smile to her face. She wondered if it was the same one she'd been tied to during yet another memorable appearance by Annabelle the week she came out to visit Neil before they were married.

They were at the Sheraton, where Neil lived for two months when he started his new job. It was a place filled with erotic memories, and apparently they were about to add some more. Then again, Neil made it seem like he wasn't going to be a part of it. It was all so confusing.

He lifted the hatch again, loading not only the two bags from Henrietta's onto the cart, but also two suitcases and her makeup bag. Pulling the cart to the side of the car, he opened Ann's door, holding out his hand to help her out.

She took a deep breath, standing in front of him. She was trying to read him, but it was proving impossible, and that unnerved her. Yet she was suddenly determined that whatever he had planned, she was going to do it. After all, it was what she would have expected if the roles were reversed.

"Okay, Neil. I'm ready. What am I doing?"

He smiled at the way she'd accepted his invitation, even without knowing what was in store for her. "You're spending the weekend here. You need a break from Owen. I know how you're dreading me going to second shift, and having to deal with him by yourself when he gets tired and cranky in the evenings. You need a chance to relax and refresh yourself... recharge your batteries. So, I'm giving you that chance."

"That's it? A weekend by myself at a hotel?"

He smirked and replied, "I like to think you know me better than that."

"So, you do have plans for me."

He winked, and said, "I want you to take the cart and go to the front desk. Ask for the manager of the hotel... her name is Heather. Tell her you have a reservation under the name Green."

Ann was amused at the way he told her to approach Heather. They'd been friends since that week she drove out to stay with Neil so she could look for a house for them to buy. They were more than friends, what with Ann having sex with her dozens of times over the years. Neil had as well. Yet the premise he laid out suggested that she wasn't supposed to know who Heather was. It also suggested she was going to be portraying someone else during her stay.

"I'm Mrs. Green," she giggled.

"Miss," Neil answered, taking her left hand. Removing her wedding rings, he put them on her right ring finger. "I'll see you Tuesday morning."

"Tuesday?"

"Yes... you're going to be busy. I'm actually taking off through Wednesday. I want you to enjoy this. Don't worry about me and Owen. I've got it. Just have fun."

He kissed her on the cheek and started to walk around the car. "Wait... that's it?"

Pointing to the door, he nodded. "Go inside, Miss Green. Your adventure awaits you."

She actually stood frozen in place while he started the engine. She waited until his car was out of sight, her stomach churning again. She was as nervous as she was excited. "God... how the fuck does he handle this when I do it to him," she wondered aloud. Then she grinned, turning to look at the entrance. Pushing the cart toward it, the doors slid open, as did a second set. She was in the familiar lobby, and yet it felt like she was entering the place for the first time.

Making her way to the desk, she saw a girl behind it. One she didn't recognize. That didn't surprise her. There was likely a bit of turnover at the hotel. The biggest change was that Heather was now in charge of the entire facility instead of a shift lead like when they'd first met.

Ann approached, the young women smiling. "Welcome to the Sheraton. I'm Tamara. How can I help you?"

"Good morning, Tamara. I'm looking for the hotel manager. I believe her name is Heather."

"Of course. Let me get her for you."