Ann: The Married Years Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know them. You're just meeting them," she reminded herself as she turned to greet the young man sitting on the couch.

"Rachel, this is Jarred. Jarred, this is the stunning woman I was telling you about."

"I'll say," he said as he stood, smiling wide at the sight of her naked body.

Ann smiled back. Indeed, it was Jarred, her neighbor Samantha's boyfriend. The two had been dating for a few years. He was twenty-five, six years younger than Ann... and some sixteen years younger than his girlfriend. But Samantha didn't look forty-five, and with her hanging out with Ann and banging the shit out of Jarred, she didn't act her age either. Not that any of that mattered. What did was that Rachel was meeting her first client.

She held out her hand, palm up, and said, "Pleased to meet you, Jarred."

He placed his hand in hers, even with the awkward way she was holding it out, thinking she was being polite. "I'm really pleased to meet you."

"That's nice, but this isn't a friendship we're starting. It's a business, and time is money. I'd like mine, please."

"Oh. Ooohhhh," he nodded, the light bulb turning on. He pulled out the hundred and fifty and handed it to her.

She took the time to count it out, then held out her hand again. "C'mon, sweetie. Let me take a load off you," she grinned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann couldn't get over how fast the night was going. It was almost one in the morning, and it seemed like she'd just started. Yet she'd already been with seven people, six of them before her incredible dinner arrived.

She'd began with Jarred, giving him a glorious blowjob. She got him off easily in the fifteen minutes she'd basically been allotted by her pimp. There was a method to that madness. Having paid for an hour, but finishing so quickly, Ann mentioned to him when she finished that he'd have to leave because he'd only paid for one orgasm. Since he hadn't paid for anything else, she wasn't obligated to keep entertaining him.

Realizing his critical mistake, Jarred wondered aloud if it was too late to request more. Ann politely told him she'd have to talk with her 'manager', and she left the room for a brief moment. She returned to Jarred, who paid her another fifty dollars for a second blowjob, which she was happy to perform. She even drew that one out, making him cum just before his time was up. But she didn't start until he paid her, and she showed the money to Alphonso first.

Jarred was followed by a parade of men, all of whom Ann was familiar with, but was very surprised to see. They were definitely not from her inner circle. If fact, it appeared Neil was taking that circle and widening it.

First up was Brian Hayes, the son-in-law of Felicia and Jason Wallace, her next door neighbors. Brian was married to their daughter Valerie. Like the rest of the men that followed, he spent an hour with Ann. He had her dress up as a slutty school librarian, going so far as to don a pair of sexy, stylish glasses. It made sense in a way. It was in the realm of what he did for a living, teaching high school science. Both times he came he made sure to give her a thick, sticky facial, trying to coat the non-prescription lenses.

Next was Gary Dawson, Camilla's husband. He had Ann dress up in one of Camilla's custom made lingerie ensembles from Henrietta's. After all, she was a co-owner, and she was in charge of design and development as well as production of much of the store's original clothing. She'd even made Ann's incredibly sexy wedding dress.

It made sense that her next visitor was the husband of Mary Ann Danielson, her other boss. But Charles IV had been one of her bosses as well, during the brief time she was employed at his bank, where he was a vice president. He had her wear a revealing outfit that would have been on the fringes of unacceptable as a teller, but she would have been allowed to wear it. She used to wear one very similar while there, and it drove a particularly naughty fantasy of his.

It was the last client before her dinner break that really stunned her. Actually, there were two. It was the threesome Alphonso had enlightened her about. It wasn't anything like what she would have expected a threesome with two men to be like. She'd been in a couple, with Neil fucking her while she sucked off another man. Alphonso had been one of them, the three of them hooking up at a Super Bowl after party. It was one of the reasons he and Neil had gotten so close. Sharing Ann like that was a powerful thing, and it created a stronger bond between them.

This threesome was notably different because the men were gay. It was Ryan, the incredible gentleman she'd purchased her van from, and his boyfriend Nicholas. Ann had quickly befriended Ryan, and later Nicholas. After helping Ryan keep his secret at work, pretending they'd done more than just the blowjob she'd given him in his office, he took her up on her offer, showing up at one of her oral sex seminars, wanting to learn how to deep throat like her to better please his partner.

That lead to a friendship. Ann and Neil had actually had them over for a cookout, and it had turned out to be a wonderful night. Nicholas was a huge hit with Owen, going out of his way to entertain the youngster.

The threesome was unusual. First, they each ate out Ann, bringing her to her first orgasms of the night, Ryan going first. They were long overdue in her mind, but her job was to serve. Her personal gratification was irrelevant. Once Nicholas made her cum, she was asked to judge who did a better job. It was a plot twist she didn't see coming. She didn't want to hurt either of their feelings, but she had to be honest. She declared Ryan the winner of their personal bet.

The result was beyond anything she would have come up with. Nicholas got on his back. Ryan pushed his legs back and fucked him, while Ann fucked Ryan from behind with a nine-inch strap-on. It was actually a magical experience. After Ryan came, they had Ann deep throat Nicholas to completion. Ryan wanted to ask him when she was done who was better at it; him, or his teacher, but he didn't want to break character. That didn't stop Nicholas from saying he needed to learn how to do it.

"I know someone that can teach you," he said, winking in Ann's direction.

She actually hugged them goodbye, thanking them for an experience she'd never had before, pressing the dildo into them as she did. "I don't say this often, but thank you for letting me be a part of that. It was incredible."

Ryan grinned. "You're pretty incredible with that thing," he said, pointing at the strap-on.

"One of the fringe benefits of being a gay chick. You become proficient with them," she giggled.

Dinner was a needed respite. So was the handsome hunk that delivered it, an athletic blond named Marty. She smiled sexily at him as he placed her food on a table near the open window of the living area. After all, if Heather followed her directions, he'd be bringing her food the next two nights as well, and she'd be giving him a tip. She could only hope that meant a blowjob. He was definitely hung, his big erection evident in his tight black slacks. It would have been difficult for him not to have that reaction, what with her answering the door naked.

The night shifted after dinner. Ann smoked her second joint, and was feeling the effects quickly having never come down fully from her first. It calmed her excitement a bit, which was good. She was already anticipating the difference in how the balance of her night would be, and she needed to maintain control over her reactions.

For the first time, she was scheduled to be with a woman, and her client was paying for a two hour block of time. Ann dressed up in a black leather outfit. A laced up corset that exposed her breasts, a leather g-string, and thigh high boots with five-inch heels. When she came out of the bedroom to greet her client, she had to stifle her reaction, the happy yelp catching in her throat.

It was Raven, the proprietor of the tattoo parlor where she'd gotten her ink done. Ann took her money, and they spent an energetic, and somewhat kinky couple of hours getting to know each other intimately.

When Ann came for like the sixth or seventh time, she sighed inside. "God, I can't believe I'm getting to do this!"

The connection between the two was electric. There was a chemistry that was undeniable. It was beyond what they'd shared while Ann lay naked on her pristine table, getting tattoos on her foot and the inside of her right wrist. It was more than the artistic flare they shared, Raven actually offering Ann a part-time gig as a stencil artist, creating tattoo designs. One she'd yet to accept. It was deeper.

Raven was holding Ann, the two having somehow cum together. Ann considered it fate, realizing just how rare of a phenomenon that was. Looking into Raven's grey eyes, she saw them swirl. There was something beyond passion in them. There was genuine love.

"Someone is smitten," Ann teased.

"Is that what this is? I thought it was the joint I smoked before I showed up."

"Yeah... I might have guessed. You're still smitten, though."

"I think it might be more than that."

"No. That happens with your first sometimes. Mine was named Maryam."

"What?"

"The first woman I really got into it with. I'd played around a bit with two other women. Close friends of mine, kind of testing the waters. But I think of Maryam as my first. It was magical."

"So that's all this is? Some kind of buzzed infatuation with the first woman I've ever had sex with?"

Ann pulled her in, kissing her deeply. They shared it for a few minutes, making out, and it got steamier by the second. She never answered her question. Instead they went at each other again for the last half-hour. When Raven left, Ann looked in the bathroom mirror. "Jesus, we might have created a monster!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was putting on the last outfit of the night. It was basic. A half bra that perfectly lifted and exposed her heavy breasts; and there was a matching lavender thong, accentuated with black lace like the bra. There was a garter belt and stockings that went along with it, as well a a velvet choker adorning her neck. The black heels completed the desired look. Well, that, and the way she'd pulled up her hair.

Her guest was already there, talking with Alphonso in the other room. She recognized the voice, but she couldn't place it. It was raspy, and a little deep for a woman, but it was sexy as hell. So sexy that Ann knew it was familiar. It resonated in her, actually making her juices flow.

It was another two hour appointment, which delighted her. Getting to have so much time with a woman was like having an all day pass at a theme park. It was going to be a thrill ride. She waited impatiently for the balance of the fifteen minute buffer to pass, and then had to guard against rushing out to greet the mystery voice.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly strolled out, offering a view of her backside based on where she was sitting. As Ann made a slow pirouette, she caught sight of her latest bedroom companion, recognizing her instantly.

A panic came over her as she tried not to react. That caused her to sputter and cough. It wasn't the sexy greeting she'd hoped for, but it allowed her to cover her mouth and her hide her astonished reaction.

It was someone famous. Or at least, very well known in the area. She went by the name Skye Storm, and she was the head meteorologist for a television station out of Washington DC. In fact, she worked for the one Ann followed the most, watching the late night newscast every day. It was obviously a name made up to capitalize on her profession, while playing to her audience. It was a common practice. But the fact was she was damn good at her job, and she was in Ann's suite for a reason.

"You okay, babygirl?" Alphonso asked as she tried to regain her composure.

She cleared her throat and nodded. "Yes. Just swallowed wrong. I'm fine."

Skye stood, eyeing Ann with a very appreciative smile. "You must be Rachel."

Ann looked at Alphonso, who simply shrugged. "Yes. And you are?"

"Suddenly very happy I decided to do this. I'm Monique."

Arching her eyebrow, and held out her hand, palm up, all the while wondering if that was her real name. It actually fit her perfectly. Monique was tall, about 5'7", with luscious, thick jet black hair and a wicked smile with lethal dimples. Ann didn't have to study her body. She knew what she'd find... a toned package that included a larger than normal chest and a set of killer legs that were often shown off in very short skirts and dresses. Tonight was no exception. Yet she couldn't escape the lustful stare emanating from her brilliant blue eyes.

"God, they're even brighter on person," she thought to herself.

Monique didn't hesitate. she picked up her clutch off the couch and pulled out her small wallet. Peeling them off, she silently counted out five crisp hundred dollar bills, placing them gently in Ann's hand.

"I trust that covers tonight."

"It's too much, actually," she noted, knowing the total should have only come to $350.

"I have a feeling I'll be wanting more off the menu. If I request something you're unwilling to do, just say so. I'm sure I'll find something you'll do to my liking."

"Uh... 'Dre?"

"Trust her, Rachel. I'll be here, but you'll be fine. Listen, and give her what she wants."

Ann nodded, actually excited about not knowing what might be in store for her. "Looks like you've rented yourself a whore."

"Sweetie, don't degrade yourself like that. You're obviously much more than what you're doing for a living. Andre told me as much."

Ann smiled, but she still felt like a whore. This was someone totally out of her circle. What she was about to do was going to literally make her a prostitute, and she was thrilled inside.

That is until she walked into the bedroom. Monique commented on the windows being uncovered, loving the notion that there was risk, although being on the top floor eliminated all of it. The ambiance created that illusion. For Ann, it was a reminder of what she was doing, and who she was about to do it with. Suddenly that changed everything.

She stared at where that camera was hidden, and then glanced to her left, knowing the other one was about to start recording as well. Turning her attention back to Monique, she had a decision to make. A rather easy one, as it turned out.

"Monique, I... I can't do this," she whispered.

"You can't do what?"

"Look, I swore I wasn't going to do this this weekend, but I have to. I... I don't think I have a choice."

"What are you talking about, Rachel?" she replied in equally hushed tones. "What's wrong?"

"You... me. What I'm about to do to you. It's wrong."

"Uh, are you serious?"

Ann was desperate to maintain her character. What she swore to herself was that she was going to be Rachel the entire weekend, with no break in her performance. She was going to eat, sleep, and have sex with that mindset. But the stakes of maintaining that illusion just became too high. She hoped to find a way to change the events that were about to unfold without compromising her real identity. But she was resigned that she would if she had to. In fact, that seemed like the best option.

"Monique, I can explain. Look, I have a confession to make. I promised myself I was going to see this through, but I have to protect you."

Monique figured out what Ann was talking about. At least she thought she did. The way they were looking at each other spoke volumes. Not to mention where Ann kept looking. She could tell Ann was genuinely concerned, and it had everything to do with what she did for a living.

She looked where Ann was staring over her shoulder, noticing the crack in the closet door. Then she saw the ever so slight part in the curtain, just wide enough for a portable camera lens.

"You know who I am, don't you?" she nodded.

"And you know you're about to be recorded. I have to tell Andre not to turn them on. Like I said, I have to protect you. Your identity. I can't... "

"Let him turn them on."

"What? No. It's not right."

"Would you like me to sign some kind of waver?"

"Monique, I can't ask you to do that. What if the tape fell into the wrong hands?"

"Will it?"

"Well, no. It's for security. To protect me if someone gets rough, or tries to do something I don't approve of."

"Isn't that what Andre is here for? It seems to me he's a pretty effective deterrent. No one that I know would fuck with him."

"You'd be surprised what men will try."

Monique smiled, crossing her arms as she reached for the bottom of the tight red blouse she was wearing. Lifting it over her head, she exposed her wonderful naked breasts. Her areolas were large and dark, the size of a round coaster; at least four inches in diameter. Her nipples were the size of nickles, and they jutted out a half inch from her flesh.

"As you can see, I'm not a man."

Ann's eyes flashed to Monique's crotch, a naughty smirk appearing. "I'd love to take your word on that, but in my business you learn to expect the unexpected."

She let out a laugh. Reaching behind, she unzipped her black leather miniskirt, letting it fall to the floor. She stood there in a red garter, holding up her black fishnet stockings. She didn't have on panties, her neatly trimmed black bush framed by the straps of the garter. She carefully extracted her red heels from the garment, stepping closer toward Ann. "Happy now? No penis."

"Are you sure about this Monique? I can try to talk to Andre about turning the cameras off."

"Are they on now?"

"Undoubtedly. You and me? He's going to want to watch that."

"Let him."

"Last chance. You're sure you want to do this."

"Wouldn't be my first time on camera, sweetie. I make a living in front of them."

"Not doing this."

"No, but I'm better at this than I am predicting the weather."

"Damn... I just got wet," she snickered.

"I have just one request."

"What's that?"

"I want a copy of the tape. I'll pay for it."

"I wouldn't worry about that. I'm pretty sure I can make that happen. I'll just have to have Rose edit it. I can't have you seeing anyone else I've been with tonight. They all have a right to their privacy being protected."

"That makes me feel even better. Who's Rose?"

"My personal video editor. She takes the multiple cameras and turns it into an artistic sexual expression."

"You mean professionally edited porn."

"Something like that."

"Mmm... then let's do this" she moaned as she pulled Ann toward her for a kiss.