Anna, A Perfect Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaah YES. THAT's what I want. THAT's it, do you understand?"

Sure Shaq did; with purposeful little pinches and kneading, he determined that Anna's two hidden treasures weren't big, but well-shaped and firm. He still preferred hooters, but these had their own charm.

"Oh FUCK yeah. You black guys know how to touch a girl!"

Anna moaned loudly. Shaq's touch seemed to stimulate nerves that reached right down to her pussy. At long last, she crossed her arms and lifted the shirt over her head. She had to chuckle when she noticed the flash of desire in Shaquille's eyes the moment her beautiful athletic body was finally revealed to him. She flicked her hair behind her back to give his hungry eyes full access.

"Oh my...Thank...you...GOD!"

The words seemed to find their way out of Shaq all by themselves.

While her lover paused to devour her visually, Anna started a slow ride, holding back at first because hopping looked out of the question with a snug fit like this. She really didn't feel like turning her reproductive system inside out.

Anna was in control of the pace and carefully listened to her body to reach a perfect soothing resonance. She cooed softly each time Shaq's cock head stimulated the right spots on her inside. After every two to three normal wobbles, she would raise on her toes a little to make a small hump. She was learning the finesses of riding Shaq, and she was learning fast. A great example of reward-based training!

Meanwhile Shaq actually didn't feel all that much himself, but he enjoyed the panorama.

It wasn't hard to spot that she was glowing. The fur of a kitten acquires a sheen when you stroke and pet it. Likewise, Anna's body seemed to optimally present itself once she had planted herself fully onto a penis of this magnificance. A healthy blush spread all over her soft skin, her hair feeling silkier than ever. Her nipples were budding quite spectacularly, and seemed to vibrate even when Shaq merely breathed in their general direction. Her smooth skin looked like it was tightly stretching itself around her entire body, in particular around those delicious butt cheeks. The rather stressed grooves in her face had given way to an expression of complete relaxation. With those bright eyes shut down, she looked so soft and innocent!

At the same time, she was one big nerve at the moment, and Shaq craved the idea that he was responsible. Watching and feeling her shine brightly was quite stimulating. He noticed that she was an unusual mix of hard and soft. Her body was taut and trim, but he could feel with his own hands that she was padded and cushioned in all the right spots for sex without sharp edges. He was confident that, once he was REALLY going to fuck her (!), it was going to be nice and comfortable for him, without feeling like pounding into a sack of blubber. Furthermore, her athletic qualities convinced him he wouldn't have to hold back, either. Her arms were pretty muscled for their slender appearance, and ended in rather broad shoulders. He also noted her sturdy bone structure; contrary to Anna's belief, he would have a LOT of trouble to crush them if he wanted to! She could handle a thorough fuck for sure. Let's say a 9 on the Scale of Shaq.

Anna was a perfect match for Shaquille O'Neal... to give free rein to his passions.

It would have been interesting to find out what the object of his desire itself would have to say if he wouldn't keep those thoughts for himself!

Chapter Seven

That object was still riding him slowly, and now bent her body over to hold onto his shoulders. She kissed him passionately, massaging his neck and shoulders when the pleasurable feelings made her ball her small fists. After their lips parted, he squeezed those thick little cheeks of her.

"Do they call THAT training?"

Anna had to laugh. Which said a lot about the state of mind she was in. Normally, a remark like that would make her explode in furious anger.

"I like it, though. You're definitely softer than the other athletic types I fucked."

As an illustration, his lustful hands wandered all over Anna, touching her in her special places.

"Murzik can be as hard or soft as her partner likes, Big Boy."

She made another small hop, and gasped.

"But NOT quite as... as hard as that piece of you in here," she murmled, stroking with her hand over the small bulge on her flat tummy.

"I'm starting to understand why the Girls were always talking about 'Magic Johnson'."

"HAHAHAHA... WHAHAHA-HA."

Anna's comical mixup made Shaq shake with laughter. Which of course, in turn, made Anna shake as well, on top of him.

"Wha-ha-hat's so-o f-fun-ny?" she stumbled.

"It shows you haven't been into basketball for all that long, sweetheart. I think there's some confusion here with one of my childhood heroes; but let me add it's safer to ride Shaq's Johnson than it is to ride Magic's, nowadays."

Anna decided to not even attempt to make sense out of this. Her mind had to go in overdrive to do more than just handle the pleasure signals.

"So, are there maybe any other black guys you would have liked to fuck you? Or did you only dream of me?"

Anna produced some ripples in her forehead. "I don't know. It's not just that you're BLACK, you know."

She still kept rocking back and forth in a steady pace, trying not to break the comforting rhythm of the throbbing inside her. She paused long between her lines.

Then, in a boyish way, she whispered: "They say it must be awesome to fuck Mohammed Ali, though."

"Oh yeah? How's that? He's another one of my big heroes, actually. We grew up with guys like him, Magic, Martin Luther King and B.A. Baracus."

"Well," Anna continued in a conspirational tone, "he must be like one big VIBRATOR, LOL."

Now it was her turn to burst out in laughter; her voice resounded through the roomy interior, but quieted down rather quickly. It was kinda spooky how Shaq didn't seem to react at all. In fact he had stopped cooperating with her relaxing fuck-rhythm and his face looked serious and (almost) pale. Anna stopped completely in her tracks now, too. The confused girl kept her breath, and a few infinitely long seconds of total silence followed.

"DON'T YOU FUCK WITH SHAQ'S HEROES, you little minx!"

Shaq's thundering voice made Anna's belly shake, and she had a mental image of her hair being blown away by an explosion, like you see in those cartoon movies.

"Seems like Shaq needs to teach this hussy some respect for her black brothers, young lady!"

The echo of his tirade hadn't even died yet, as he immediately took the lead in their love-ride and imposed a totally CRAZY pace.

"Wai-ait! I thi-i-ink..."

"Think? THINK? On board the Shaqmobile, girls don't need to worry about anything. They are BEING taken care of by Shaq. HE does the thinking. And what HE thinks is that it is time for some action that is enjoyable for HIM."

"W-what??"

"You're going to be shaken by Shaq, not stirred. Just the way Mr. Bond likes it!" he laughed evilly with his allusion on the offer by Anna's management to make her the Bond Girl in the latest in the series.

And James was not there to save her; he had his hands full with Halle Berry. Nobody would stop the Shaq Show.

"Ladies and gentlemen. This is your Shaq speaking. Fasten your seatbelts, there is turbulence ahead of us. SHAAAA-A-A-Q AT-TAAAAA-A-ACK!"

"Are you cr... ugh!"

Anna's useless complaining was choked in another wave of bone-crunching penetrations.

"STOH-OH-OH-OH-OOOHP!"

Shaq paid no attention to her chopped-up pleas, but instead kept pounding into her with all his power. Clamping his shovels onto her love handles, to keep her from being launched into space with each smash of his hips, and to pull her back onto his stake.

The impudent brat wanted it rough? She would GET it rough. He would stuff her with her much-wanted black cock until she had indigestion. Anna had accidentally removed his trigger lock, and she was going to pay the consequences. No wailing in the world would help her.

"NO-OH-OH-OH-OH!"

Anna thought she experienced a mini-NDE each time Shaq blasted through her. Everything went black on the way in, and before it cleared up again the next blast already arrived! Tears were welling up from behind her beautiful green eyes, from seeing Heaven and Hell at the same time. A new experience for her, since it seems Enrique had shown her Purgatory at most.

She looked like throwing up each time the head of his cock planted itself violently into the sensitive tissue at the back of... was it her womb? To her, it felt like he was sticking his blunt hammer into the back of her throat - from behind!

Indeed, all of a sudden it seemed no longer such a problem for Shaq to bottom out into "a girl of this format." Where there's a will, there's a way! Her firm tits, no matter how sturdy they normally were, were liquefied by the intense movements and swayed in all directions. Shaq was truly pistoning in and out of the Russian, producing rubbery noises as his tool made its way inside. What was he drilling for? Whatever it was, even for Anna it came as somewhat of a revelation how DEEP she actually was. She had no idea, simply because she had never been exploited properly. Shaq indeed opened up new internal vistas by plowing into her. Judging by her miserable groaning, she didn't exactly enjoy those new vistas.

"Uugh...have m-mercy!! Nngh..."

But her hard athletic body could handle it, and responded well. Slowly, a warm feeling of well-being started to swell up from the depths of her lower regions and extinguish the pain. Numbness was soon replaced by an overwhelming sensation: a sparkling that started small, like a tiny piece of fireworks that was lit up, but seemed to rapidly ignite a whole cascade throughout her battered body. It made her forget all the discomfort in a wink, and scream in bliss.

"F-Fuck YEAAAH!"

Her orgasm immediately detonated in full glory, and as Shaq kept pounding into her throughout, she was actually caught up by a second one before the first could fade away.

Shaq, almost rubbed senseless by the Russian's tight anatomy, now also couldn't hold it any longer. The piled-up cum had made his balls ache like hell for quite some time already.

"Nnnnnnnggh..."

His hips bucked up one last time, as he clung Anna down on them. Then his white-hot spunk shot forward, coating every small cavity inside her. The residue seeped through the rare cracks between his pulsating dick and the surrounding pussy walls. It was a weird feeling for Anna, but also mild, like a spraying warm-water showerhead implanted deep into her.

Many powerful spurts later, the LA Lakers giant gurgled and collapsed.

At last Anna was now also given the chance to come down from her high. It truly was something different. A rocket in orbit doesn't quite come down like a regular airplane. With a loud sigh she collapsed on top of Shaq.

Chapter Eight

Perhaps surprisingly, Anna showed no intention to run. There was not a trace of panic or fear left in her eyes or pose. Yet, she hadn't ACTED those strong emotions just seconds ago, when Shaq went out of control. She had fruitlessly pounded into him with bare fists; she had bucked and writhed her body to escape from his grip. But if she was REALLY honest with herself, she had to admit (and Shaq had sensed it) that the fight she put up had been a mock fight. Her claws were pulled in.

It was self-deception of the highest order to not admit to herself that a subconscious, primal desire had taken possession of her, months ago. The night when the little horny devil, whispering into her ear on her left shoulder, had won from the peaceful angel on the right.

"Of course there's nothing wrong with giving in to your desires, Anna."

And where was the expected backlash? There was none, apparently. She had been a naughty girl, she had cheated on Enrique and she had enjoyed it, and she was going to get away with it! A princess could get away with anything. It was proven yet again, and she made a mental note of it. Good to know for her next escapade!

EXHAUSTED she was, yes. Barely able to lift her head off Shaq's heaving chest, even. No more workouts needed for the rest of the week for sure.

In the warm soothing afterglow, she enjoyed Shaq's soft caressing of her body, that was draped limply over him. Digging the awareness that, even now, he just couldn't stop exploring it. How he used both hands to delicately knead her bottom, to relax her after the tension he had put her through. How he then gently spread her butt cheeks apart. How he then used his finger to sample some cum from her soaked pussy, and rub it around her little brown hole. How he teasingly circled around it. How he then proceeded splitting her buttocks even wider and gently dipped a finger into...

Wait a sec??

"Wha-mmmhmhhmhmhmmmm!!!"

Anna tried to protest but Shaq quickly silenced her with his huge hand.

"Shhhhh baby..."

There were a few TOO many hands working on her ass. And Shaq was not an octopus. But, dazed as she still was, it had taken her a while to figure out that a second person was fondling her. Suddenly, she could feel a warm cushioning feeling in her lower back. It was Wilson's donut-belly settling itself in the sensual curvature. He had moved in behind her, and was bending over to enclose her in a human vice.

She never heard him return. Wild sex had completely occupied her senses. His head was clear by now, but no doubt his nuts were full!

"Ho-ho, baby! Wilson's going to enjoy humping this HOT little body!"

His big filthy hands were touching and feeling all over her, while Shaq held her arms tight.

"P-please don't!"

Her eyes were shooting fear and panic, pure and 100% genuine this time, as the LA center whispered into her ear:

"Shaq is a team player, sweetie, and if you want to play with Shaq, you have to be one too; forgot to tell you."

Wilson was still on Shaq's team...

"Let...let me go!"

"Shhh... Relax, baby, relax or it might hurt. We don't want it to hurt, do we?"

Anna tried a variety of muscles to plan an escape-route, but quickly realized she was completely caged. They made sure she wasn't CRUSHED, but she also couldn't move. One could argue that it was a perfect source of stability and safety during the thorough fucking she was no doubt about to receive. Putting negative emotions aside, Anna would have recognized that it also felt rather cozy and secure in some way. But at the moment, she wasn't quite open-minded enough to look at it that way.

Wilson didn't say much but went right into business. He obviously was more interested in Anna's sweet ass than in a conversaton with the tennis star.

He pulled out the cum-drenched finger he had been sopping into her up to the knuckle, and now aimed his willy for the same target.

"No please, don't...Pl...Ugh!"

Anna moaned again when she felt the blunt tip resolutely work its way down her tightest hole. As far as she was concerned, she had HAD her share of ground-breaking kicks for today. Adding a first anal penetration PLUS a first double penetration was a bit too much. Those were planned for another date. In fact, because of the fresh memory of what it meant to be taken by Shaq ALONE, the idea of having a second dick mess around in her at the same time made her slightly nauseous. Horror thoughts of being ripped apart filled her panicked mind.

'He that mischief hatches, mischief catches'. And yes, even princesses get caught, in the end!

"You can't...can't do that. I can't take this!!!"

For the moment, her body was still thinking the same. Her sphincter tried to crush the hard nut that was forcing itself inside, but instead only caused a pleasurable massage. Wilson slowly moved back and forth a few times, just to guide Anna's anal grip over the right spots, in the right rhythm. It helped to stretch her a little, and at the same time it enabled him to inject a useful reservoir of precum into her. Both would facilitate further penetration. Once the head was past a certain point, Anna's body was no longer rejecting his dick, but instead hungrily sucking it in.

"GRrrrrr!"

Anna gritted her teeth; she hated the realization that her body was following its own course now, welcoming the new guest. And that, of all people, it was WILSON who was brutally invading her like this against her will. Anally fucked by a FAT PIG! The pain was one thing, the humiliation much worse.

Wilson closed his eyes and concentrated on the mental image of a ring, made out of pure pleasure, moving over the top of his dick. Meanwhile he kept massaging Anna's titties with his hands, gently twisting her nipples between thumb and index finger... It almost looked like he was tuning her anal caressing like a transistor radio. Inch by inch, he conquered her tightest channel, concentrating on the goal at hand: a handshake between his and Shaq's awakening cock head, deep inside unconquered territory.

"Dr. Shaqcock, I presume?"

Slowly, he started moving in and out, progressing further with each thrust.

"Ahw...Ahw...Oooh!Ahw..."

Anna's sexy little squeals and grunts were a joy to the ears and now also started to turn Shaq on again. He had been holding her hands up in the air, in his own giant paws, holding her body stretched upright and absorbing the energy when she forcefully responded to her anal probing by clenching her hands together. He could feel his cock come to life once more. Even in its half-flaccid state, it had been filling Anna almost like an average erected male organ. Now it was slowly dilating her from the inside again.

When Anna felt how her new guest, and Shaq's solidifying member slowly got going together, she tried to stumble a final futile protest:

"Uughhh.. Pl-pl-please guy-guys, please STOP IT! I...I can't take thiiis!"

Sure she could, just like the numerous others who had preceded her.

With increasing pace, the two large dicks began battering in and out of her love receptors. Their penetrations started perfectly timed together, but slowly got out of sync. As a result, Anna was treated with a new unique combination of fucking dicks from one moment to the next. After each 30-second period, the cycle would start over again, too long a time for her busy mind to recognize a pattern and adjust to it.

"Take it, baby... Yeah, wrap them up GOOD!" Shaq was trying to coach her, unaware as he was of her reputation of being hard to coach.

"Ooohchgchgr... Grrlll.."

Anna's last decipherable words were replaced by some kind of Moscow dialect first, and primitive groans soon afterwards, occasionally interrupted by a loud shriek when some sensitive spot was hit. Ample perspiration, which greased the action, illustrated that her body was taxed not unlike during some of the toughest matches she had played in her career.

Still, even to Anna, in all her discomfort, it had become clear that the duo formed a well-oiled team. The carefully choreographed dual penetrations gave away years of disciplined training. A flawless fucking-machine, designed to push girls to unseen heights. (Actually, the concept was in the first place designed to push THEM to unseen heights, but the female orgasm was a nice little side effect)

"OH GOD...Uuuuh... OH GOD."

Anna just didn't know where she had it, as her entire lower internals seemed to be stretched and molded like a piece of tough chewing gum. She repeatedly tried to turn her head far enough to actually SEE what was being done to her lower half by the two men, but of course never was quite able to do it. She would have to visualize it...

Her pussy and ass sucked themselves to their dicks. The combination of all the friction, the stretching and the poking seemed to reach into the back of her throat. It was an explosive cocktail that was rapidly leading to the Mt. Saint Helens of female orgasms. And made her face even more wrinkled and distorted than during a service return.