Anna & Josh Pt. 04 - I am Annalise

Story Info
Anna embraces her submissive alter, Annalise..
6.2k words
4.88
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua Mason was a jumbled mess, internally. The duality of the woman that he had become so intimate with recently confused him to an extent, and confusion was not a state of mind that he enjoyed. Anna was an unlikely lover. Under no context would any sane person expect for two people with such a history and a split that should have been a closed chapter of life, have a new chapter being written. Anna was torrid, reckless, undeniably vivacious and sexually energetic.

And then there was Annalise. The pleading supplicant that yearned to explore herself, that for some reason trusted him, at least for now, to be her guide. Josh wasn't sure if he was completely up to the task, but he felt compelled to be that person. He selfishly did not trust anyone else with her body, let alone her psyche.

As he sat at his computer mindlessly reading the day's headlines, his phone sprang to life.

'Hello, it's me.' the text read. 'Can I call if you're free?'

'Sure!' he replied immediately.

Annalise sat on her bed, holding her phone in her hand. The cool air raised goosebumps on her naked skin. The thoughts of what happened during their last encounter permeated her thought processes and made the rational, albeit lusty, Anna shut the fuck up while and the cravings of Annalise took center stage. Annalise needed to be touched, challenged and explored. Annalise had seen what Josh had meticulously prepared for her. She was humbled at his thoughtfulness. Anna might overthink things to the point of disappointing him: Annalise would not.

"Hello," she said softfully when he answered the phone.

"Hi, Anna. How are you? Is everything alright?"

Annalise blushed even though he could not see him. "Oh, Anna isn't here. She wanted me to call you. She had a message for you."

Josh took the phone from his ear and looked at it. "What? Oh..oh!" he said to himself before answering, "Is this Annalise? Your voices sound so similar."

"No," she replied very deliberately. "Not Annalise. Your Annalise." 'Well, you're committed now, bitch', she thought to herself.

"I see." Josh had to quickly compose himself. "Well, Annalise. What did 'Anna' want you to tell me?"

Annalise gulped.

"Your Annalise wanted to know if she would be allowed to return. Your Annalise was curious about some things and hoped to perhaps find some answers."

Josh was both amused and intensely aroused by what he was hearing. It took him a moment to word what we wanted to say. He knew Anna/Annalise well enough to know that her vulnerability was a delicate and fragile thing and he did not want to ruin it by speaking hastily.

"I imagine that could be arranged. What do you have planned for this evening?"

"Your Annalise would not have called you if she was not available to you."

"Good. And what are you wearing?"

"Absolutely nothing."

"Well that makes things very easy." Josh looked at the clock, which read 6:30pm. "I am going to come and pick you up in an hour. Since it is Friday, I want you to spend the night with me. Whatever you wish to bring with you, I expect you to have it ready for when I arrive. Understood?"

"Your Annalise thanks you. I will be ready."

****************

In a way, Annalise felt his commands were so freeing. Anna's life was full of choices and decisions to be made; Annalise's life had no such trappings and was free to ride the wave of experiences for what they were.

She walked around her home hurriedly looking for anything she wanted to bring with her. An hour would pass quickly enough and Josh was always punctual. She grabbed a toothbrush, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, along with a pair of tennis shoes and some socks. She then went into her bathroom to wash her face and put on a hint of makeup. She opted for a dark pink lipstick and smokey gray eyeliner. She remembered from their days of being married how Josh liked the minimalist look and figured that not everything needed to just be in the past.

Annalise heard the doorbell chime. Either she had taken far too long preparing herself, or Josh had driven like a madman because it didn't seem like an hour had passed. She had no time to get dressed now, and reflecting for a moment, realized that he was probably intentionally early. 'Was this part of his game?' she thought. 'If so, I fucking fell for it'.

Annalise was unsure of how to greet him as she opened the door. She held her chin high and clasped her hands covering her pubis. "Hello. Your Annalise did not get a chance to get dressed."

Josh looked her up and down, his gaze washing over her every curve. Annalise did not know what to expect at this moment. He could do whatever he pleased with her, and there would be no resistance. He put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her lips to his. Inhaling for a moment, and then plunged his tongue deeply into her mouth, causing her knees to buckle.

"I've missed you, Annalise."

"May I speak?"

"Of course," he replied.

"I'm very glad that you came today. I've missed you too. Shit! I'm sorry, Your Annalise missed you."

Josh clasped her tightly around her waist, and smiled. "It's ok. This time. I would punish you, but something tells me that you would enjoy that."

Annalise looked towards the floor before looking back at him and said, "You know your Annalise very well."

Josh looked at the small bag that she had sitting next to her. "Drop the 'your', for now. You're just Annalise. Is that all you wish to bring with you?"

Annalise, ripped from the moment, became acutely aware of her nudity and said, "Annalise didn't really think about that." She could feel her entire body blush when he said to her, "If I told you to go to my car completely naked, what would you do?"

Annalise paused but only briefly. "Annalise would only ask if she could perhaps bring something to sit on, because she is very wet right now."

"You are something else," he said as he reached for the small bag she had packed. "I don't know your neighbors. Go get a coat or something to cover up."

Annalise excused herself to her bedroom to get a coat and a towel from the closet. Perhaps it was her hopeful imagination, but she was certain she could feel Josh's intense gaze on her bare bottom. She had started making a mental checklist of all of the things that she did with him in case he ever asked, and she found that being objectified was a huge turn on for her. Annalise was certain that it was because never in a million years would she allow anyone else this privilege.

When she returned with a gray trench coat, Josh took it from her and helped her into it and ran his strong hands from the top of her slit to her nipples. A gasp escaped her lips when he gave them each a firm pinch.

"Are you ready?"

"May Annalise have permission to speak?"

"Of course."

"Annalise notices that you are aroused. May she please take you in her mouth?"

Josh smiled and kissed her very gently on the forehead. "While I appreciate your eagerness, no you may not. Not now and not here. There is much more for us to do before we do that. Tell me, why are you so eager?"

Annalise thought for a moment. "Because Annalise enjoys feeling purposeful, and you in my mouth makes me feel...purposeful."

He took her by the hand. "Fascinating. You never cease to amaze me. Come along."

The air rushing underneath her coat was a reminder of her state of undress. Although she did not show any outward response, it felt exhilarating to her. If Josh told her to drop the coat to the ground and leave it there, she would have eagerly done so; such was the feeling of freedom through control that he evoked at that moment.

Annalise placed the towel on the passenger seat and sat down, her heart racing with anticipation of what the day had in store for her. Josh wasted no time. As he started his truck he turned to her and asked, "Have you been touching yourself since the last time we were together?"

"Well," she said sheepishly. "A little bit. To be honest with you, Anna did climax once. But Annalise did not."

Josh shook his head. 'This is still going to take some getting used to', he thought. Then he said, "Well, there are 5 stoplights between here and my house. You are to touch yourself until we get there. If the light is red, then you have to stop. Is that clear?"

'Did he come up with this shit on the fly?' She kept her thoughts to herself and said, "Is Annalise allowed to cum?" Josh simply looked at her and said nothing. "How silly of Annalise to think such a thing," she said, opening her legs and placing a finger on her clitoris.

Josh glanced over at Annalise as he intentionally drove slower than usual. He knew the route well, and being a meticulous person, he knew how to time the drive so that he would miss every stoplight. Annalise was well aware of that. Her chest rose and fell and her breathing oscillated between long deep inhales and shallow mouth breaths. Her pussy was on fire by the second stop light. She desperately wanted to cum, and this game that he was playing only made her urges even more desperate. As he slowed down to the third stop light she squirmed and bit her lip to keep herself from climaxing.

"Is everything all right, my dear?" Josh looked at her with a sly grin. She wanted to curse him for tormenting her, but reminded herself that if she complied (and she WANTED to comply), that her reward would be so fulfilling that it would make her unconscious. Still, the yearning deep inside made her say, "Annalise is trying very hard to please you, but she is aching." She looked out of the window and said, "If it would please you, you can pull over and penetrate me. Just for a minute?"

"That is a Wal-Mart parking lot."

"Oh."

"The light is green, Annalise."

Annalise did as she was told and spread her legs once again. She could barely touch her clit, which was harder than tungsten, but she did so slowly. She could no longer contain her moans. "Annalise is begging you. She is not sure she can hold on for much longer..." Her back was arching, the seat belt cutting into her naked flesh.

Josh looked over to her. "Why don't you put your fingers inside of yourself then?"

Annalise looked at him with ashamed, begging eyes. "Annalise fears that she may squirt all over your seat if she does that."

"Fair enough then. Look, we are almost there. Only two more stop lights left." She accepted her fate and continued to edge herself.

She breathed a sigh of relief when they finally pulled into the driveway. Josh leaned over, unbuckled her seat belt. "You did very well, Annalise," he said, kissing her deeply. Annalise could feel herself gushing internally.

"That makes Annalise very, very happy. Thank you." Her mind was a complete blur. She wanted nothing more than to please him, and she was very proud of herself for having the willpower to not give into her desperate physical release.

"Let's go inside. It's warm today. You can leave your coat here."

Anna would have certainly objected to this. As free spirited as she was, she would have certainly drawn the line at walking naked to the front door. The sun had barely started to set, after all. Annalise, however, offered no resistance. She didn't even bother to slip her feet back into her sandals. She wanted to ensure that Josh knew that every inch of her was ripe for the taking and that he need not worry about objections.

It did surprise him to see her stride confidently down the pathway, her skin glowing in the fading light. Perhaps a neighbor would see her, but he did not care.

It was slightly warm inside. The lights were dim and inviting. Annalise stopped just inside the door and waited for further instructions. She soon felt Josh's hand upon her hips, rubbing firmly along her sides. Cupping her breasts he whispered, "How does that feel, Annalise?"

She wriggled against his body. "Speech right now is possibly the most difficult thing Annalise has ever done," she replied. She giggled as he raised her arms over her head and unintentionally tickled her underarms. Josh was taking his time, patiently kissing and nibbling along her sides, and stepping in front of her, licking around one nipple and then the other. Annalise just stood there as still as she could as he feasted on her body like a child that had just been given a large piece of his favorite cake but didn't want to devour it too quickly.

"I will never get tired of admiring how beautiful you are."

Annalise blushed. She wanted so much to kiss him, but was not sure if it was allowed. "Annalise is glad you think so."

"Are you aroused, my dear?" He knew that she was, but part of his pleasure was to hear her say it."

She looked at him, "Breathlessly so."

Taking her by the hand he said, "Very well. Come along, I'm sure you are curious about what I have planned for you."

"Annalise has no doubt she will enjoy whatever it is." She looked at the two apparatuses that sat in the room: the birthing chair to the left, and the breeding bench to the right. Josh must have noticed her excitement as he said, "A bit excited are we?"

Annalise nodded but said nothing.

"Perhaps if you are good, we might try both."

'Fuck', she thought, biting her lip, 'Everything he says is making me hot'. "Annalise will be very good for you". She threw in the 'very good' so that there was no doubt only he would have this level of power over her. In her mind, this was far different than being his wife. She winced when she reminded herself of how this would have played out between the two of them years ago. She would have whined, complained, and made things so conditional that he would have given up. Part of her wanted to tell him how sorry she was and beg for some sort of absolution, but she shook those thoughts from her mind as she felt the soft fabric of the blindfold against her face. Josh was not the type of person to respond to such shows of emotion, especially not at a moment such as this one.

Annalise inhaled sharply as he gently guided her bare bottom onto the seat of the chair and sat her back. The leather was very cold against her skin. He then placed her arms and legs onto the padded braces. She was initially surprised as the chair seemed to be the perfect fit for her frame. He echoed her thoughts by saying, "My measurements were correct."

Annalise felt comfortable replying, "Annalise shouldn't be surprised by your attention to detail, and it makes her feel very special."

"You are very special to me, Annalise. Hold still." She hadn't noticed that he had produced the familiar restraint cuffs for her ankles and wrists. He had her attached with quiet efficiency, fastening them to the frame so there was little room for her to wiggle. That didn't stop her from involuntarily testing them.

"Now," he said, "I am going to place a strap across your midsection so that you don't wiggle so damned much. I want you to tell me if it is too tight."

This was unexpected and did make Annalise fearful for a moment, but she was rather excited as well. She knew he would eventually bring her to climax (not that it would take much), and there was no way for her to run from her orgasm. "It is just tight enough."

"Good," Josh said. She did not know that the arms and legs of the contraption to which she was affixed were adjustable, but a few twists of knobs and he soon had her in a position where her arms were spread and her legs a bit wider. Although she really could not move at all, it was a surprisingly comfortable position. A passing puff of air reminded her that her sex was fully exposed to him. If her pussy could talk, it would have screamed, "TAKE ME!"

Josh had this way about him, where although Annalise knew how incredibly strong his hands were, he sometimes could run his fingertips along her body as if he were touching a soap bubble while not trying to pop it. Being blindfolded kept every inch of her body on high alert as she could now know where she would be touched next.

"You are very beautiful," he said as he fingers traced a line up the front of her calves and north towards her inner thighs before intentionally skipping over her horny pubis to finally land at her nipples. He ran his palms over them, making her already sensitive nipples almost painfully erect. "How does this feel, Annalise?"

She could barely speak as the sensations washed over her. His hands did not stay still for a moment as he explored her. "I..umm..Annalise is having great...great difficulty believing this is not a dream..."

He leaned over her and kissed her softly on the cheek. Her mouth opened, her tongue reaching out for him. Her arms could not move and she just wanted to touch him with any part of her body that she could. "Do you think you can cum like this, Annalise?"

Turning her head to his voice she replied, "Annalise is not sure she isn't cumming right now, but Annalise is incapable of anything more or less than what is done to her."

'I should have done this shit years ago.' Josh shook his head and abruptly stood up, angry with himself for having such a childish thought at that moment. Annalise sensed his abrupt retreat and said, "Did Annalise upset you? I..she..Annalise is sorry."

He leaned over and kissed her deeply. "No Annalise. No you did not. I sometimes get lost in my own thoughts. I'll be right back." Annalise relaxed, relieved that she had not done something wrong.

Annalise lay there her wrist and ankles securely restrained and relaxed, lost in her own thoughts. In her state of partial sensory deprivation from not being able to see anything, she found it intensely arousing to think about where she was, and what could happen to her in the coming minutes or hours. It was a weird quirk of her mind that she often did, but never as intensely as right now.

'Here I am,' she thought. 'I am completely naked and I cannot see. All of my orifices are exposed and will accept anything placed on or in them. My pussy is soaked thinking of the unknown that may happen to me. My clitoris is so erect it's starting to hurt, but I like the discomfort. I don't have control over any sensations. I don't care if I have to beg him to. My body will receive him in any way that he desires. A very perverse affirmation, indeed.'

Annalise was brought back from her thoughts, when she heard him re-enter the room. She heard a jingling, perhaps of a chain, but she could not make out the noise. She also felt his presence as he neared her.

"How are you doing, Annalise?"

"Annalise is very calm, yet excited and eager."

"Eager to do what, my dear?"

Annalise could feel herself blush. "Annalise only wishes to make you happy."

She felt his face move near to hers, and she opened her mouth in response. Josh plunged his tongue gently into her mouth, and she could not help but close her lips around it. "You make me very, very happy, Annalise." Annalise couldn't speak at that moment; she merely inhaled, feeling his breath in her lungs.

Josh moved his mouth downwards, kissing and licking along her neck, across her collarbone and down to her left breast. Annalise's fists clenched and her torso writhed against the restraints. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked it strongly, licking the tip to wetten it. It almost felt as if he was trying to suck the skin from her, and it sent tingling throughout her body. "Hold still," he said, as he grasped the nipple between thumb and forefinger. She couldn't stifle a yelp as she felt a stiff clamping sensation tighten around the nub squeezing her peak in its clench. When she felt a cool piece of metal lay against her breast, she realized it was a clamp, and a strong one at that. The painful sensation soon dulled to an ache as she felt the chain lay against her stomach. He then repeated the same procedure on the other side. Her chest heaved as she got accustomed to the sensation.

"How does that feel, Annalise?"

"Um, Annalise is not quite sure. It hurts a little, but not very much."

12