Anna & Josh Pt. 04 - I am Annalise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. These are to heighten the sensitivity of your breasts. If applied correctly, but not for too long, soon your nipples will be as sensitive to touch as your clitoris and you will always be, shall we say, willing to experience pleasure. Is that ok with you?"

Annalise could not help but smile. "Annalise thanks you. Annalise is humbled by how much you think about her body."

Josh chuckled. "I assure you, the pleasure is largely mine. Now then, we will begin. I think you know by now that I have a bit of a fetish for your orgasms. I need to make sure that I know all of the ways that you can be brought to climax. I'm sure I know many, but not all, so I will need to explore them to see which ones I prefer."

Annalise nodded silently, her toes curling in anticipation.

"Now, when you approach climax, you are to hold your breath as you start to cum. You may exhale only when you are told to do so. Is that clear?"

She nodded again. Then, she heard a buzzing sound, which she knew had to be a vibrator. The mere sound of it made her breath even harder.

'Is...is...Annalise allowed to make any sound?" Her toes curled as the small piece of plastic began to vibrate against the soft skin of her labia.

Josh looked at her beautiful toes flexing as he imagined what his captive must be feeling. "Yes, Annalise, as long as you remember your rules." He moved the toy closer to her opening and she let out a low, soft moan. The toy buzzed at a tantalizingly slow rate, just enough to send small tickling sensations throughout her sex, but nowhere near strong enough to actually make her orgasm. Annalise knew that HE knew that: he was going to keep her here for as long as he wanted to.

Gently pulling back the hood of her clit, Josh put the tip right on the tip of her nubbin as if giving it a kiss. Annalise's body jerked as if she had been shocked. The chain from the nipple clamps slid along her now moistened stomach and her limbs went rigid against the restraints. His eyes feasted on her body. The strong muscles of her thighs and buttocks flexing mightily. Annalise moaned and her head nodded back and forth when he withdrew the pleasure and her entire body relaxed.

"On a scale of one to ten, how close were you to orgasm, Annalise?"

'Geez, this madman wants me to count?' she thought. "Nine, perhaps nine and a half," she managed to say.

Now, he took the toy to and moved it to one nipple, pressing it against the tip. The vibrator made a rattling noise against the metal of the clamp. Annalise let out a loud scream, not from pain, but by the unfettered strength of the sensation. Josh had been correct: The vibration against her restrained nipple was ten times greater than any she had experienced before. Josh took great pleasure in watching her body contort as he moved from one nipple to the other, her screams turning more into guttural moans. He could see sweat starting to form on her brow. Although largely motionless, her body was fighting very hard against sensations she could not control.

"Are you ready to cum, Annalise?"

"Only...only if it pleases you," she stammered. She felt the vibrator move down to her clit again, but he pressed harder this time. At the same time, she felt one of his strong fingers, and then another in her slick passage. Josh felt her walls quiver and pulse. He found that if he moved the vibrator up and down her slot, her pussy responded in kind, tightening and loosening until he found the perfect spot just at the base and to the side of her engorgement that made her hole grip like a sphincter. This was the spot that would bring her home. He took his time however, edging her closer and closer, intensely watching her body going through its motions. He watched her bite her lip at first, and her breath changed from throaty gasps to more of a focused breathing, much like a woman in labor relaxing before the next big contraction. 'Amazing. I've never seen someone concentrate so hard to control getting off', he thought.

At last, when he was ready to give her a release, he pressed down hard on the magic spot. Annalise cried out, took a deep breath and then held it. Josh could not remove his fingers if he wanted to as her sex gripped him with all of its might. Her face grew red and her fingers balled into white-knuckled fists. He kept her there for a few seconds before removing the stimulation of the vibrator, although he kept his fingers inside of her. "Breath, Annalise."

Annalise howled as she slumped down again, her body relaxing. Her slot was quivering as he very deftly stroked the underside of her G-spot, sending aftershocks through her body. She imagined that he must look like a perverted doctor, both hands manipulating her nether regions like an anatomy experience.

"How do you feel, Annalise?"

"Annalise is very glad that you remember her name, because Annalise has forgotten what it was.." Her voice trailed as a murky haze of pleasure continued to radiate to her core.

He withdrew his fingers slowly from her sex and brought them to her mouth. She sucked at them, tasting her own sticky nectar. "How does that taste?"

"It tastes like I belong to you."

Josh smiled again. "You are always one with words. He had taken a mental note of how long the clamps had been on her nipples and knew it was time to remove them. "Now, I am going to remove these clamps, one at a time. I want you to take a deep breath, because this is going to hurt. Ready?"

She took the deepest breath that she could and nodded. It was a muffled, yet blood-curdling scream and she felt that she would rip the restraints from their moorings. The sudden pain was so intense. Josh quickly took as much of her breast into her mouth, applying soothing, wet sucking to the tortured flesh. The pain soon subsided from the tongue massage. The acuteness of feelings was so intense that she could swear that he was licking her rib cage. It was unbelievable! And yet he still had one breast left to go.

The second one was even more intense than the first even though she knew exactly what to expect. Annalise could have sworn he was a different Josh. This Josh was some sort of sexual sorcerer. As amazing a lover as he had always been, this Josh was intense, calculating, and able to manipulate her body from biting pain to unimaginable euphoria with almost criminal effectiveness.

"You are marvelous, Annalise," he said. "Close your eyes, the light is rather bright." She squinted as the blindfold came off. When she was able to open them, he could see her eyes were slightly teary and red, but he knew she wasn't sad.

Annalise managed a slightly tired smile. "Annalise is only as marvelous as you make her."

He kissed her softly on the cheek. "One more strong orgasm, and then I will let you up."

She nodded.

He didn't use the vibrator this time. He used only his two hands. While one pinched and strummed her aching clit, his other penetrated her juicy pussy, rubbing against that swollen ridge of flesh that he knew would send her reeling. She barely caught herself in time to hold her breath as her body did the best it could given her state of immobilization to take as much of his hand inside of her as she could. After what seemed like an endless moment frozen in time, he ordered her to breathe and with an animalistic grunt and growl, her orgasm completed itself. Annalise saw stars as she lay there in a daze, unable to move.

"You did wonderfully, Annalise."

"Thank you," she said, as he unhooked the cuffs first from her wrists and then her ankles. He then removed the strap across her midsection and helped her to stand up. Her legs felt as if they were made of Jello, so he held her around the waist. Annalise could feel his extremely erect member against her body. She needed to please him. She needed to give him release.

"May Annalise speak?"

"Of course!"

"Annalise feels that you are very, very hard, and Annalise wishes very much to relieve you. She only hopes that she can give you half as much pleasure as you have afforded her. May Annalise make one small request?"

"Go on."

"Annalise's legs are rather wobbly. If it pleases you, may Annalise bring you to climax with only her mouth?" Even Annalise couldn't believe she was about to say what she said next, but she felt compelled to do so. "May Annalise have her hands restrained so she does not lose focus on using just her mouth?"

Even Josh was surprised by that request. "My my, Annalise, what has gotten into you?"

Annalise thought for a second, looked into his eyes and said, "Annalise has no purpose at this moment other than to pleasure you. And if she is to continue to be fulfilling, she must learn to do so in every way she is able. Using only the mouth and throat to do so is one of those ways."

Josh had a moment when his entire life with Anna, and now Annalise, flashed before his eyes. He would never have suggested these sorts of things to ANYONE, let alone with Anna. Yet here, Annalise, who of course was the same person, was exposing a side of her that perhaps no one else had ever really known. In turn, she was exposing him to a side of HIMSELF that was sure he had never known before.

"A peculiar pairing we are, don't you think?"

She looked down shyly. "You are very special to Annalise. You make Annalise want to be...peculiar."

"Well then," he said. "I suppose I should rid myself of these clothes." Annalise stood patiently as he removed his clothing. His erection stood before her, a veined, throbbing rod that in her perception was harder she could ever remember. There was a single glistening drop of precum clinging to his tip. "Turn around," he said. When she did so, he connected the two wrist cuffs behind her back, and then beckoned her down to her knees. In this position, only her mouth could be used.

As he moved the tip of his cock to her mouth he said, "If it becomes too much I want you to tell me." Annalise stuck out her tongue and licked that drop of precum from his glans, making him twitch. "Annalise promises to tell you, although Annalise's idea of 'too much' is yet to be defined.

She was in heaven as the warm smooth flesh entered her mouth. Josh was always gentle when receiving oral sex from her. Even though she had sucked him countless times, he always made sure to be mindful of what he was doing. Perhaps it was the heightened sensitivity of her amazing orgasms, or the knowledge that only her mouth was to be used, but he slid almost effortlessly deeper into her mouth. He was approaching the back of her throat, and knowing him, she knew that he would pull back if she coughed. Annalise's hands were bound behind her back so there was no way she could grab him and stop him from pulling back. Taking a deep breath she plunged down onto him with a slight sputter and held him there with just her lips to ensure that he should not settle for a timid first-date blowjob. If he wanted to use her mouth as he would her pussy, then that is what he should do.

"Ahhh," he groaned. He knew that he must be in her throat as he could feel her nose touch his pubis, yet he put his hand onto her throat. The bulge confirmed how deep he was inside of her.

Annalise nodded with a muffled, "Mmm, hmm" to let him know she was OK. She did pull back from him and let out a slobbery gasp. Her eyes were teary when she looked up at him and said, "May Annalise please have her throat fucked?"

He didn't say a word as he took a handful of her hair and moved himself back into her willing mouth. With his other hand still on her throat, he held her head motionless as he thrust into her.

Annalise simply lost herself in the moment. She felt the hardness of him inside of her, and how longingly her body accepted him. A few tears formed at the corners of her eyes, causing her makeup to run as she throated him with reckless abandon. She felt the thick veins across her lips as he moved in and out of her as he stopped every few strokes to give her a chance to breathe. Everytime he left her mouth, her tongue reached out longingly for him to be back inside her body.

Annalise was beginning to lose track of time when she felt the familiar sense of urgency as his time grew near. His shaft was swelling. His grip on her throat tightened, not so much as to choke her but to hold her steady. Her head bobbed in rhythm to his thrusts: Annalise was about to receive the precious reward of his seed in her gut.

"I'm cumming, Annalise." She nodded and hummed. The first spurt was a bit of a jolt as it hit her throat, but she held firm. Josh stopped thrusting but continued pulsing as his juice warmed her insides. He groaned and quivered as her suction extracted every drop. Finally, he removed his softening member from her mouth and stood there in a daze of his own, processing what had just occurred.

Annalise's mouth was wet with saliva and semen, but her jaw was only slightly tired.

"I hope this does not sound rude or crass, but that may have been one of the filthiest, sluttiest blowjobs I have ever had.

Annalise could not contain her excitement. "Annalise hopes she is not speaking out of turn, but technically, it was more of a throat job. Either way, Annalise does enjoy your flattery. It makes her very proud."

"Proud?"

"Yes. Annalise can see that she has done a good job, and she is very proud that she earned your happiness."

"Oh my darling, Annalise. I will never know what to make of you."

"Annalise hopes that you spend as much time as you would like figuring that out."

He smiled and helped her to her feet. He removed the cuffs from her wrists and kissed them. Then he knelt down and removed the leg cuffs as well.

"Well," he said, "This fellow is rather tired now. Would you like to retire to bed with me?"

Annalise smiled at him, but then grew somber. "Umm, which one of us?"

Josh in post-nut haze had to think for a minute. She meant which persona did he want, Anna, or Annalise.

Picking her up by her waist till only her bare toes touched the floor he said, "Does it matter, when I'm in love with both of them?"

Anna, or Annalise's heart leapt in her chest. 'Did he just say what I think he said?' she thought. Part of her expected, or hoped that maybe one day, she might hear those words, but she didn't think it would be this day, and she did not know how to respond. In her heart he knew he was baiting her for a response. That had never been Josh's way.

"They're both greedy. They'll figure it out."

He kissed her more passionately and deeply than she could ever recall. She felt drained and completely safe when he picked her fully up in his arms and carried her off to the bedroom.

12