Anna & Max at the Glory Hole

Story Info
Anna waits for Max and later another round at the Glory Hole.
2.3k words
4.58
6.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian nudged Anna, "You did it, chica! Congrats. Nothing like having your back blown out by a complete stranger," he said as he sipped his drink. "My ass is still singing from that huge cock."

Ashly chuckled, "Mine too, god I love anal."

Anna smiled, "It was definitely a wild experience. I didn't think I would ever handle four cocks in one night."

"You're a warrior Anna! First time and you killed four cocks, awesome."

Anna smiled. She was proud of herself. They were about to leave, but she did want to stick around a little longer to say goodbye to Max.

"Are we ready to head out?" asked Dorian.

Anna looked around, "I suppose so."

"What's wrong Anna?" he asked.

"I think she has a little crush on Max."

"I just wanted to know if he was the last cock that appeared."

"You're not supposed to know Anna, it's the mystery that's exciting, and why the hell didn't you use any of those condoms?"

"Everything was happening so fast...I just forgot."

"Hopefully, you don't end up with one more in nine months."

Anna shuddered at the thought of it. How would she explain to her parents that she fucked two random men in one night and either could be the father of her unborn child?

Just as they were about to leave, Max appeared with his backpack, "Are you all headed out?" he asked.

"We are," replied Anna with a sweet smile.

"We'll wait for you out in the car Anna," said Dorian as he and Ashly left.

"So how was it?" he asked.

Her face shined, "It was great, especially the surprise at the end. It was my favorite."

He blushed, "What are you doing the rest of the night?"

She shrugged, "Just head home I guess, unless, there are more surprises in store."

"Let's go," he said with a grin and they left together.

Anna sent a text message to her friends, "I'll see you tomorrow. I'm with Max." she smiled as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Was the surprise really your favorite?"

"It was. I loved how you were just like 'grab it!'"

He chuckled, "I loved hearing you in there. It sounded super sexy."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I couldn't resist joining the fun." He drove to a restaurant and picked up a pizza and some drinks. They headed back to his place. He lived in a studio-style apartment that was very artsy.

He had cameras, all sorts of lenses, and stands with artwork partially done. She noticed how detailed the paintings of nude women were. "These are nice, did you do these?"

"Yes," he said as he placed the food on the counter and grabbed a couple of plates,

"Maybe you can pose for me one day?"

She smiled, "Maybe."

"Are you not into nudes?"

"It's not that. I just don't have a body like these women."

"All bodies are beautiful. And I love yours."

She blushed. She walked over to where he stood. He handed her a plate with a huge slice of pizza. "What do you do, Anna?" he asked.

"I'm in school to become a journalist, but I work part-time at a comic book store."

He smiled, "Nice. I love comics are you DC or Marvel?"

"What if I said both?"

"I'd say bullshit. Pick one," he laughed.

"Marvel."

The night continued with pleasant conversation and laughs. It was almost 2:00 am when Max stood in front of Anna as they looked out the huge window, "I would to photograph you here nude as the sun rises." His finger strummed her cheek, "You have such beautiful skin." His finger touched her left nipple and made circles until it pointed through her dress.

He leaned in, almost kissing her, "Let's take a shower and wash the night's fucks off, so we can start fresh with a new fuck."

She nodded and followed him to the bathroom. They undressed. Max entered the shower and turned the knob, waiting until the temperature was warm. He entered.

Anna watched as his body beaded with water. He was a fine specimen of a man. He wasn't a stranger to the gym and his cock wasn't fully hard, but it hung nicely. His short black hair became spikey under the water, "Come in," he said with a smile.

Her breasts weren't big, she had a handful. Her ass was perfectly round and toned. Her body was on the slender side, yet she did have a nice definition in her arms and quads. She entered the shower and immediately he rained a beautiful sequence of kisses on her mouth, neck, chin, and breasts.

She moaned sweetly and stroked his cock until it grew to its fullest capacity in her hand. They shared a smile before he went down and pushed her legs opened causing her to lean back on the wall as his tongue found her pearl. She ran her fingers through his soft wet hair and cussed as he licked her perfectly, "Ooohhh shit Max, fuck," she uttered.

He stood and his pretty green eyes looked into her almond-shaped brown eyes with such intensity and passion right before he kissed her while pushing his fingers into her pussy. He fingered her until her body twitched, then placed his fingers into her mouth to let her taste how sweet she was just before sucking her lips.

He turned her around and lifted her right leg and pushed his thick cock into her wet pussy slowly, she moaned with delight as she looked back at him. He leaned in and suckled her lips as he thrust his hips, "Even better the second time, right?" he said with a smile.

She nodded. It did feel wonderful only concentrating on his cock. Her pussy began to purr with each stroke he administered, "Max, oh Max," she called his name repeatedly.

He grinned, "You like my cock in your tight little pussy, right, that's why you waited around."

"Yes baby, yes."

"I'm glad you waited."

The harder he pounded her cunt, the more she yelped and moaned. He paused to release her leg. Her hands rested on the wall of the shower as he held her hips and continued his thrusts from behind.

He enjoyed the view of her pretty brown ass wobbling with each thrust as his balls slapped against the bottom of her ass. He pulled her up and held her breasts as he continued. Her hand reached back and held his head as she moaned, "Oo, oh, shit!" Her pussy contracted at the same time his balls tightened. He pulled out just time to release it on top of her ass.

He slapped her right ass cheek and watched it jiggle. She turned to him with that sweet face. He pulled her close, "You were fucking amazing."

She smiled.

Max woke up around 7:00 am. The sun was already shining. He stood naked while holding a camera as it pointed at Anna lying in his bead. Her skin looked radiant as the sun shined through the window and kissed her. Her hair was an array of beautiful thick curls sprawled out on a white pillow.

Her eyes opened. She looked up at him, "what are you doing?"

"It's time for your photoshoot remember?"

She chuckled, "I look a hot mess."

"If by hot mess, you mean extremely beautiful and sexy, then yes."

She laughed, "I need to pee."

"You know where the bathroom is or did you forget."

"I remember," she replied as she tossed back the covers and allowed her feet to touch the cool hardwood floors. He stepped in front and gave her a peck on the mouth and watched as she walked away.

When she returned, he handed her an oversized white button-down shirt, "Put this on," he said. He watched as she donned the pristine white garment, "perfect, come with me."

He placed her in front of the window, "Look outside as if you're enjoying the view and thinking about what a great fuck you had."

Her face shined as the memory about their shower session appeared. "Yeah, that's it," he said as he snapped several pictures. "Okay now drop the shirt off your shoulders a little," he directed as he snapped more pictures.

He walked over to her and removed the shirt, "Stand just like that, don't move," he said and then snapped more pictures. He placed the camera down and went to another that was on a tripod; he hit record.

"Max, what--"

"These are just for me, I promise." He kneeled in front of her, opened her legs, and traced the folds of her lips with his tongue before he penetrated. She moaned loudly and grunted as he pressed his thumb in her tight puckered ring.

She held her breast with one hand and pulled his hair with the other. When her pussy gushed and his lips were covered in her juices, he pulled his thumb from her ass and stood. With his left hand, he stroked his cock and grinned.

She knew exactly what he wanted. She went down and took his cock in her mouth as he held the sides of her face. The slurping sounds echoed. He pushed his cock in as far as it could go and held it until she gagged a little and her eyes watered slightly.

She yanked his cock up and sucked his balls until his toes curled. He looked down and saw how she enjoyed the taste of him as her lips found his tip and she kissed it before gliding her lips along his veiny shaft, "ah, fuck yeah," he exclaimed as he fucked her mouth with pretty full lips, "Oh god fuck yeah," he uttered again and again until he jerked and his cock unloaded in spurts.

She wiped her mouth and stood. He pulled her close and tasted the remnants of his cum on her tongue. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked with a smile.

Max had dropped Anna off at her place. They had made plans to meet up at the Glory Hole later that night. He said he wanted to watch her get fucked again. It really turned him on.

She was excited about getting fucked again by a stranger. She told herself to remember the condoms. She wasn't worried about diseases because the glory hole that Max worked at was a responsible one where they had to show proof of no sexual diseases before they could participate, but having a baby by a stranger would not sit well with her family.

That night, she went with her friends again. This time she borrowed a dress from Ashly. It was red, sparkly, and super tight. It even made her modest boobs look plump.

Max smiled when he saw her enter the club with her friends. Dorian kissed her cheek, "Time to go suck a huge cock and get this ass tore up, later loves."

Ashly smiled, "I'll see you later Anna, have fun."

Anna turned to Max, "Hey."

"You look amazing," he said with a huge smile. "Are you ready?" he asked as he took her hand and guided her to the elevator.

This time he took her to a room that only had one hole. There were wipes, oil, and fruity edible lotions available for use. He closed the door and they stepped inside. He pulled her dress up and rubbed her ass as he kissed her in the mouth.

His fingers found her pussy and he penetrated as he continued to kiss her. Her cunt was sopping wet. The sounds of her pussy squished every time he pushed inside. She held on tight and moaned as he walked her backward. His hand removed the covering off the wall and a huge black cock appeared.

She gave Max the condom. He nodded and handed it to the man. He quickly covered his cock and it dangled through the hole. Max spoke softly, "I want you to push back on that cock."

She nodded and grabbed it, placed it at her center. Only the tip was in and she moaned. He kissed her mouth, "You can do it, baby." He said as his hand strummed her clit.

She pushed back; her hole opened wide to receive the fullness of the man's cock. He moaned loudly from the other side of the wall, "Shit." She continued to rock her hips back and forth taking all that huge cock in her pussy.

Max delighted in watching. He stood close to her and looked into her eyes and his fingers played with her clit, "You look so beautiful," he said.

She moaned. He undid his pants and pulled out his cock and stroked as he watched her get fucked. She looked down at his cock and took over stroking it. Their lips touched and her pussy continued to glide on that shaft, creaming all over it, "Ummmm," she moaned.

"Shit," the man uttered. His cock felt that nice hug as her pussy contracted. Max pulled down the top of her dress and pushed her onto the wall. The man thrust wildly as Max sucked her tits and she stroked his cock with her hand.

The room echoed with their moans and the grunts from the stranger behind the wall.

"That's it, baby, you look so sexy," Max said as she stroked his cock faster and the man behind the wall rammed her pussy faster.

He heard the man grunt as he released his load. As soon as the man pulled his cock out of her pussy, Max turned her around and filled her with his cock. He moved quickly as he held her hips, he was on the verge of erupting. He pulled out and spun her around. She got on her knees and received his cum in her mouth, "Ahhh, fuck," he said as it left his cock and flowed into her mouth.

She licked him clean. He helped her to her feet and they shared a kiss, "I can get used to you," he said with a smile.

She smiled. She never thought she'd like such a wild sexual experience, but there she was enjoying it. And it helped that she and Max had great chemistry. "I can't wait to see what's next," she replied.

He grinned, "Oh there's a lot more if you're up to it."