Anna, Blanche and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My oh my! What do we have here?... Connor, I am your loving wife... Please use your attacking weapon on somebody else... I need to feel your soft side..."

"OK darling, let me get out of bed and see what Blanche says..."

Anna laughed. "That'll be the day! Mom is going to faint... I think she didn't have sex in years!..."

"Anna, don't you think that releasing her endorphins with sexual activity will improve her mood and behavior?"

"I am sure it will, but she does not want to meet guys. I talked to her about double dating or going on line, you know, like match.com or eHarmony."

"I think that she is afraid of the unknown. When she dated your father, on line services did not exist yet. These days, with the bad publicity of crooks who take advantage of ladies, I am not surprised. I think she would reconsider her decision with somebody she could trust... I may talk to her one of these days. In the meantime, do you mind if I explore YOUR perfect body?... My hard cock is begging me for a training park... You know what I mean... he wants to train his pounding activity and then park inside a warm & wet environment..."

She chuckled, "My husband became a philosopher... I still remember the times when your wish was to fuck me and make me your private whore!..."

"Anna, how can you be so awfully... right!... Yes, that's exactly what I have in mind at present!!!"

I didn't bother removing her babydoll.

My hand found her hot pussy. It was... Gee, what a surprise... wet as a fountain...

I bit lightly on her succulent breast.

She moaned, spread her legs for me and her palm caressed my lower tummy.

"Honey, don't prolong it too much. I am too horny already... I want you inside my cunt ASAP!..."

I moved between her thighs and my spongy head met her ready pussy lips.

As I was about to shove my cock in, I saw a movement by the door...

Blanche was outside!...

I said to Anna, "Dear girl, this evening was so pretty, that we need to stay in a romantic and loving mood. Let's just hug in bed instead of participating in an invasive procedure..."

She cried, "Connor, stop being a shmuck! I need you inside me NOW!"

"Anna, I do not like you giving me orders! You want me to have sex with you, you better ask nicely..."

Anna whimpered, "Please Master, be generous with your slut and forgive her stupid mistake... Please insert your giant prick in my hungry cunt and let me cum... PLEASE!..."

I peeked at the door. Blanche was still there. I saw only part of her body. She had a nice lingerie on. Her hand was moving up and down inside her groin area...

"Anna, I forgive you this time. Next time, you better remember that I am your Master! If it happens again, I'll have to punish you in front of your sexy mother!"

Then I drilled my cock all the way to her cervix and waited a couple of seconds for her vagina to adjust to my girth. She gasped.

Next, both my hands massaged and rubbed her tits roughly.

My prick dug into her unprotected pussy in a series that would put an oil drilling machine to shame!

Anna's mouth opened in a desperate need for air and she began crying...

Blanche at the door was now furiously stroking her clit.

I tried to ignore Anna's wailing and listen to the noises coming from the door.

Less than a minute later I heard Blanche soft moans as she climaxed...

Then Blanche disappeared, likely into her room.

I continued shoving my organ in Anna's vagina for few more minutes, before deciding that it was MY time.

"Here it comes cheap slut! And you better keep it inside of you, or I'll have to spank you!..."

Anna took her time to recover.

Her body was sweaty and there was a smile on her face, "Honey, getting spanked sounds tempting, but let's do it some other time... I am tired now."

She went to the bathroom.

I joined her there, placed my still half erect cock in her ass crack and my palms cupped her marvelous orbs, "Wifey, did I tell you that your tits are my best toys?!..."

"Connor, Please behave... My mother may hear us..."

"So what? She can join if she wants..."

"Honey, even if she really wanted it, she is too shy to join us... You forget that not everybody is as pervert as me and you!..."

I whispered in her ear, "You may be right. But we'll see..."

In the next few days I was on the morning shift, so each day Anna and I left home together.

I was usually back home 1-2 hours before Anna.

For the next 2 days Blanche was in her room in the afternoon with her door closed until Anna arrived home.

On the third day she exited her bedroom hesitantly when I was back at home.

She was dressed casually.

"Connor, do you want tea or something else to eat until Anna arrives?"

"Blanche, thank you. Tea will be nice. I was wondering... for how long you were going to avoid me?..."

She gazed at me, "You are too dangerous to my health and sanity..."

"Blanche, I do not think that I pose any danger to you. Yes, I am attracted to you, but you can understand it - You are beautiful and your demeanor toward me has changed 180 degrees. Look, if I knew that pursuing you would cause you real harm, I'd stop it cold. However, we both know that you are not... how shall I say it... 'indifferent' about me. I noticed the way you glanced at me several times, our bathroom encounter, the restaurant and lastly, the way you behaved outside the door when I was having sex with Anna..."

She whispered, "Connor, you are not fair... In your house I am a guest. We cannot ignore each other... And you are not making it easy on me... What do you want from me?..."

"Blanche dear, initially I told Anna that having you here would be a torture both for you and me. She begged me to let you stay with us and eventually, in spite of thinking that you were a miserable bitch, I agreed. But since you arrived to this house, you became a different person! You are now... pleasant! With your current attitude it's easy to notice that you are an extremely attractive woman! And to answer your direct question... Yes, I WANT YOU!!!"

With tears in her eyes, "And what will happen if I refuse?"

"Blanche, if you convince me that you REALLY are not interested, I'll leave you alone. As long as you are nice to me and Anna, you can stay here irrespectively... But Blanche, my hunch is that both of us feel the same, except that you are afraid and have certain concerns. Look, we can talk about everything and ultimately it will be up to you..."

I just finished the sentence and Anna opened the front door, "I am so hungry and tired... Mom, is there anything to eat in this house or we order Chinese?"

Blanche kissed her daughter's cheek and said that she made spare ribs with potatoes and green beans.

"Great. I am going to take a shower. Connor, please help mom. After dinner I go to bed and plan to sleep for a year!..."

Anna grabbed a robe and went to take a shower.

As she closed the door behind her, I looked at Blanche, "Blanche dear, how can I help?"

She mumbled, "Go sit and watch TV. I'll do everything. It will give me time to think without interruption and distraction..."

I smiled, "OK, but if you change your mind, let me know..."

During the next 40 minutes she worked in the kitchen and arranged the table.

Blanche looked pensive and ignored my frequent stares.

At last Anna came out, looking more refreshed and in a better mood, "Mom, the food smells wonderful! When can we eat?"

"Give me 5 more minutes and I'll be done."

During the meal Anna had a small talk with her mom. I barely said a word.

Blanche and I exchanged glances every couple of minutes...

When we were done, Anna kissed her mother cheek, "Thanks for dinner mom".

Then she looked at me, "Wake me up when September comes..."

She went to our bedroom and closed the door behind her.

"Blanche, can I help you removing stuff from the table and do the dishes?"

"If you want..."

I started bringing dirty plates and cups. Blanche was scrubbing and rinsing them in the sink.

I watched her rear side. She didn't wear special clothes, but she looked good anyway.

I remembered our prior encounter... My prick began hardening...

I grabbed from the table the unused plates and cups in order to put them on the shelf above the sink.

Then I realized that Blanche was in the way, bent in front of the sink.

A deviant idea crossed my mind...

I moved just behind her and leaned forward to place everything in it's proper location, knowing full well that my hardening cock would push against the crack of her ass...

She sighed, "I knew that you'd find a way to get my attention... Didn't you say that ultimately it's up to me?!..."

Innocently I said, "Sorry... I just wanted to help and put the unused dishes in place..."

"Connor, I am sure that your intention was absolutely pure. How could I even consider such a grave accusation?... I apologize profusely... Now be a nice boy and stop the BS! I'll rinse the remaining dishes and pots, while you dry them. In case you didn't hear me well, I meant DRY everything, unlike what you did to my... 'whatever'... by shoving your bulge into my back side..."

We finished. Blanche gazed at me...

"Blanche, the meal was really very good! Can I thank you the same way that Anna did?..."

She smiled, "Yes you can, although my guess is, that you'll find a way to make it less innocent..."

As I approached her, Blanche stayed put looking me in the eye.

I kissed her cheek lightly.

Afterwards she turned her face toward me and continued gazing at me.

I came closer and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. She didn't react.

"As I said Blanche, thank you for dinner..."

She smiled, "Good boy. I wasn't sure if your original plan was more 'daring'..."

"Blanche dear, you sound as if you do not trust me... It's offensive..."

She smirked, "I bet you will stay offended exactly until the moment you get another opportunity to pounce on me!..."

I pretended to whine, "What do you want me to do? It's not my fault that you are very sexy..."

"Connor, what can I say... I feel your pain..."

"Blanche, tell me the truth, did you really suffer when I kissed your lips?"

"No I didn't. It was a gentle kiss. You didn't try to overdo it. For some reason I thought that you'd be more aggressive, so I appreciate your kindness..."

"If I understand you right, I exceeded your expectations... Do I get a reward?..."

Blanche chortled, "You are so impatient... Can you wait until the day you work the evening shift again? Then we'll sit down and have talk like 2 adults."

"OK boss. In the meantime can you have a burka on?... I think that the burka may hide your gorgeous body. It will make it less alluring and tempting for me..."

Blanche stared at my tented groin area and smiled, "I see what you mean... Have you ever heard the expression 'Good things come to those who wait'?..."

"Lady, please don't let me wait until I am old and decrepit..."

"Connor, you are still young. Right now you behave like a horny teenager... haven't you learned by now that women like to be courted BEFORE they are conquered?..."

"Can I at least kiss you one more time like they kiss in a European country?..."

She smirked, "Let me guess, the country you are alluding to is France, right?..."

"Gee, how did you guess?..."

"Connor, as I said before, you talk and behave like a teenager, but your flirting feels nice... Yes, you can, but don't exaggerate, otherwise it will be our last time alone together..."

I gave Blanche a loving glance, "Dear girl, I am still puzzled how everything changed since the first time I met you..."

"Connor, I was under the impression that you had an urge to kiss me, but if you plan to have a long discussion, I better go and watch TV in my room..."

It became obvious to me that this smart lady was playing me like a violin!

But I enjoyed the game... I saw the desired fruit in the horizon...

I gently lifted Blanche's chin and my lips met hers.

Her lips opened for me, letting my tongue penetrate her sweet mouth and explore it. My tongue met hers and her body shuddered.

I placed my hands around her back and easily pulled her body toward me.

Her ample tits crushed against my chest and my erect dick poked her upper tummy.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her pubis into my body, making my cock extend further.

I disengaged from her soft lips and whispered, "Blanche, you have no idea how much I want you now!..."

After the kiss Blanche seemed confused for a couple of seconds.

Then she mumbled, "Connor, I know how you feel... My heart wants the same thing, but my brain tells me that we have to have a sincere talk about each one's expectations, BEFORE we do something that we both regret..."

The next 2 days felt like 100 years.

During the morning shift at work I was thinking about Blanche 90% of the time.

Another nurse noticed how distracted I was and commented, "I do not want to infringe on your private matters, but if you wish to talk, I'm here for you. However, you need to be careful that your lack of concentration does not risk patients!..."

At home Blanche and I had slightly more than an hour before Anna arrived.

In one of those times I stole another passionate kiss, but I didn't want to cross the line.

Eventually (at last...) the first day of my evening shift arrived.

I woke up early, hearing the door close behind Anna.

I waited 5 minutes and then checked through the window. Anna's car was gone.

I hurried to the bathroom.

Blanche was there, putting the finishing touches on her cute face.

I came behind her and placed my hands around her flat tummy, "Dear Blanche, you wanted to talk..."

She smirked, "Are your hands trying to do the talking already?..."

"My hands are very impatient... I think that they smell your body and want a taste too..."

"Connor, brush your teeth and shave, while I make your breakfast. Then let's sit down and have a serious talk, please."

Twenty minutes later I came out.

The smell of toast, eggs, bacon and coffee was overwhelming. I finished it all in 5 minutes...

All that time Blanche gazed at me with a happy smile.

When I was finished she joked, "Now that you have eaten, my chances of surviving your hungry body went up... I hope..."

"Girl, I wouldn't count on it... My hunger for you originates in a different drawer in my brain... OK, let's talk..."

"Connor, the first and most important issue is Anna. You are married to her and I am her mother. Whatever rational we may come up with, will be no more than a lame excuse... and you know it! It's not enough that you cheat on your wife, but you do it with her only other relative, her mother, who's supposed to care about HER interests! What do you think about this major dilemma?"

"Blanche dear, I really love Anna and she knows it. I am fond of you as well, but in your case I feel a very strong sexual attraction! In all the years I was married to Anna, I never cheated on her and never wanted to do it, in spite of several opportunities in the hospital. Anna is a great sex partner, so the fact that I want you as well has nothing to do with not getting what I want from her... It's because you are here all the time. You are pretty, your body was beautifully sculpted by god and your walk makes my blood boil! Your teasing talk & behavior add fuel to my fire... Look, it may never happen, but my ultimate fantasy is to have you both in bed with me..."

Blanche laughed, "You have great imagination my friend! When you want to have sex with me, it is a simple desire to fuck a woman who is not your wife with 2 additional caveats. The first one is your wish to subdue an older woman. Is it a fetish of yours?... the other point is that I am your wife's mother, which may add to the challenge and excitement... Now thinking about having both a mother and a daughter in bed is really naughty... I doubt that it will ever happen for more than one reason. A. Anna will never go for it. B. In a classic threesome, and I've done some when I was younger, both women play with one another as well. What do you expect me to do with Anna?!...

There are also other issues, but for now these are the ones that concern me the most. Anyway, before we even go there, what about the two of us? How can we keep it a secret? If Anna finds out about us, she'd be devastated beyond belief. Absolutely unacceptable!!! The only good news is that I cannot get pregnant. I had hysterectomy fifteen years ago... And I also assume that neither one of us has STD. Please correct me if I am wrong..."

"Blanche, I do not have all the answers, but I can assure you that I'll do everything I can to prevent Anna from suffering as a result of our affair. How and when the 2 of us are able to do it seems easier to answer. We have enough alone time in the morning whenever I work the evening shift... And lastly, I do not have STD. The only one I slept with for many years now is Anna. My last negative STD panel was about a year ago."

"Connor, this may be a simple question, but I still want to be sure about it... If we do it in the morning and Anna has an urge to use... your stamina... on her when she is home... Won't you be too tired?!..."

I laughed, "Blanche, even though Anna and I are married for years now, on occasions we still did it 3 and even 4 times a day without a problem... No dear, that is a non issue for the foreseeable future..."

I glanced at Blanche to see if she had other concerns or comments.

She seemed pensive. The silence lasted for 2 minutes, before I stood up, moved behind her back and gently massaged her shoulders.

She sighed and leaned back on my body.

My hands gradually moved down on her robe, meeting her glorious boobs.

I gently massaged them, feeling her nipples harden under my touch.

I opened her robe and my fingers touched her smooth areolas.

She moaned and pushed her chest forward into my hands.

I tweaked these beautiful tits for a couple of minutes and then lifted her body up.

"Dear girl, let's go to bed. I wish to see you naked! I want to play with and taste all of you."

Blanche seemed somewhat wobbly.

I helped her reach OUR bedroom.

She just stood there, staring at me.

I slowly removed her robe and my eyes explored her stunning curves for awhile.

Then I gently pushed her to lie down on the bed and followed by undressing quickly.

I kissed her eyes, then her nose and ending on her soft lips.

My hand pinched lightly her closest nipple and she quivered.

I used my other hand to take hers and place it on my engorged pole.

Her fingers closed over it, making a 3/4 of a closed loop around it.

Blanche explored the spongy head for a couple of seconds.

She moved to the shaft feeling it's hardness and then started moving up and down on it. Her small hand felt nice and my cock continued expanding.

She whispered. "Connor, you are huge. I really want you now, but be gentle please. I haven't had sex in awhile and I want to be sure that my cunt can take you without major damage to my inside parts..."

My hand found her mound. It was bald.

Was she like that for a long time or she did it especially for us?!...

Her folds were VERY wet!

She whispered, "Please, put it in now... I need you to fill me. I haven't been that horny in years..."

I knelt between her shapely thighs and let my cock head touch the moist entrance to her pussy.

Blanche began whimpering and her legs spread wider for me.

I shoved my prick at an extremely slow pace.

Her vagina was much tighter than Anna's...

In spite of delivering one baby (Anna, of course), the lack of use for a long time kept it very narrow...

As I progressed forward, her tunnel gradually widened around my invading organ.

Blanche's heart rate and breathing pace rose significantly as I was pushing deeper.