Anna, Blanche and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONCE I was all the way in, I abruptly pulled it out all the way.

"Please, Connor... I want you in... NOW!..."

The noises coming of her mouth became louder.

I rammed my cock in one massive push all the way to the hilt and left it there for a moment.

Blanche's body jolted up, her mouth opened and a loud cry escaped her lips.

I gradually increased both speed and force of pounding her pussy, as her body became limp under me and her noises sounded irrational...

Then a series of trembles pushed me up, as her massive orgasm took over her body.

Her hands moved uncontrollably, pinching my arms, punching my chest and scratching my back...

Her huge breasts were swaying sideways in front of me.

I caught one of her jiggling nipples with my lips and began sucking on it like my life depended on it.

The scene was as erotic as can be, with her body convulsing erratically.

The body was barely holding in place by my mouth milking her breast, as well as by my cock, that was buried deep inside of her, impaling her...

I whispered in her ear, "Lady, I love being in your cunt! You are so wet and so tight! I am going to deposit my seed in your pussy right now!..."

And then I erupted with several streams of whitish goo, flooding her tunnel.

Every jet of seed resulted in her body shuddering again.

Her cries were deafening...

As I was slowing down after the peak of my climax, I bent down and French kissed her, muffling her wailing...

I let Blanche recover, gently caressing her body.

Her eyes were closed for awhile and her breathing returned to normal few minutes later.

Eventually she opened her eyes and looked at me admiringly, "Connor, you are young and strong, but I never thought that sex with you will feel as good as that! You made my body dance to your tune! I couldn't control my movements much of the time. I was in heaven and now I am back... Thank you!..."

"No, thank you sexy lady! I'll let you rest now and prepare for work"

I kissed her luscious lips one more time and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was back in the bedroom, Blanche was asleep...

I woke her up, "Sorry darling, but I think it's better if you sleep in YOUR room, in case Anna arrives early..."

The evening shift at work was busier than usual and I was happy when I was done.

I arrived back home at 11:30 pm. It was dark and quiet. The 2 women were asleep.

I brushed my teeth and went to bed. Within seconds I was in La La land.

I woke up being hugged from behind. Anna's hands felt good...

Through the partially closed window the sun was shining brightly.

'How can it be? Anna is supposed to be seeing her 3rd patient by now!...'

I turned around.

Blanche's smiling face greeted me... "Hey handsome, I didn't mean to wake you up, but I had an undeniable urge to feel your warm body against mine..."

I kissed her forehead and jumped out of bed, "Let me take a quick shower. I stink after last evening's busy work..."

"Connor, it doesn't bother ME... Do you need me to help with your back?..."

"Blanche, I hardly recognize you this morning... No more shyness, hesitation, guilt trip... You are so cheerful! Where were you all these years before?..."

Her jolly laugh was contagious, "I was too conservative, pretentious and frankly... dumb! I am sorry now... But I am willing to make up for it now, sir..."

"Darling, I'll be back in 5"

I came out in the nude 15 minutes later. The view was... amazing!

Blanche was lying on the sheet naked with a big fig leaf covering her pussy.

Her legs were spread and her palms held her generous breasts toward me.

She had a devious smile, "Can I offer myself as a present for being such a jerk in the past?!..."

I just stood there, enjoying the erotic scene, feeling my cock filling up and moving upward.

She watched my manhood preparing for action and chuckled, "Sir, please stop frightening me with your big gun... Don't you see that I give up without a fight?! Do you want me to raise a white flag too?!..."

"Blanche, you are such a tease!... I am going to devour you!!!..."

Whining, "And I deserve it, being such a bitch before..."

I was in bed in no time.

I removed her fig leaf to discover her sexy pussy lips moist and ready.

Ignoring her pouty lips, enticing tits and the rest of her upper body, I dove to munch on her cunt.

No one can blame me for prioritizing drinking her honey... After all I haven't had my breakfast yet...

Blanche's pussy juice was sweet with a faint smell of floral soap.

It was clear that the sexy fox had prepared for this scenario before coming to my bed...

I raised my head slightly and gazed at her smiley face, "Ma'am, you can read a book if you are getting bored... I need my meal before I am ready to take on the rest of your beautiful body!"

I continued slurping the abundant liquid on her wet folds, avoiding her clit for now.

My tongue slipped further down, licking the sensitive area toward her puckered hole.

She moaned and lifted her legs up, allowing for a better access.

My tongue rounded her anus in a tightening circle, ending at the entrance.

Blanche groaned.

I pushed my tongue gently a couple of times against her sphincter.

Eventually it opened and let me in.

My nose was now buried in her cunt and my tongue digging in and out of her bowels.

Then my fingers found her clitoris and gently stroked it from side to side.

In an instant her body stiffened and thrusted up against my face.

I heard a loud scream as her body was shaking and her hands pulling my head deeper into her genitals.

A stream of clear yellowish fluid on my face blinded me for a second. She squirted!...

I tried my best to hold her down, prolonging her powerful orgasm with continuous tongue and finger work.

I began slowing down 10 minutes later, letting her catch her breath and relax.

Then I moved up and kissed her lips softly.

She opened her eyes, saw my stained face and whispered in an embarrassing voice, "Connor, I am so sorry... I was so turned on, that I squirted... In all my life it happened to me only once... In my honeymoon..."

"Pretty girl, as a punishment I'll have to fuck you! If... and I mean I F you welcome your new master inside your cunt, I might forgive you!... Is it understood?!..."

"Yes, Master..."

No lady, you did not understand... I am Sir. My COCK is your new Master!..."

"As you said Sir... I am ready to accept my punishment with the hope that you'll keep me alive afterwards, to be able to continue worshipping my Master in the future..."

"That's the girl I want you to be!..."

I placed myself between her thighs and lifted her legs on my shoulders.

My dick's head touched her snatch. It kept engorging.

Both my hands were ravishing her fantastic breasts.

I buried my face between them.

I was thinking that if there was a good way to die... this would be my favorite place!...

Then I stared at Blanche face.

She had a look of pure lust! "Connor, Sir... Please, let me have it..."

Seeing her nakedness with all it's glory... Her gorgeous tits with protruding dark nipples... Her flat toned tummy... The pretty pleading face... It was impossible to resist.

In one big shove I drilled my erect cock all the way inside her pussy!...

Her loud cry was a sign that I either tore her apart, or... it was a start of a major climax...

I elected to believe the second scenario and continued pounding her tortured cunt mercilessly.

Blanche mouth was open widely, making funny mixture of whimpering sounds, shrieking and wailing...

The noise was too much for me and I inserted my thumb in her mouth.

Instinctively her lips closed on it and she began sucking on it.

Boy, she was oral!...

The feeling inside her vagina was exquisite! She was so wet!... And so tight!...

Watching her eyes firmly shut and her body convulsing aimlessly was such an aphrodisiac, that I was fast approaching a point of no return...

I whispered in her ear, "Blanche, you are such a beautiful slut! I intend to fill you with my seed, marking you as mine! IS THAT CLEAR???"

Blanche body quivered more forcefully and she mumbled, "Ye...yes, Si... SIR!..."

I exploded deep in her womb, feeling that only a dam would keep it in place...

We were both sweaty and breathless.

I turned her backside in my direction, spooned her from behind and we both fell asleep.

I woke up half an hour before my shift was to start...

I jumped from bed, lifted the still sleepy amazing body and carried her to HER bed.

Then I arranged my bedroom the best I could, hurriedly dressed and drove to the hospital, hoping to have enough time to grab something to eat there...

I arrived home at 11:15 pm. Blanche room door was closed. Likely sleeping already.

I opened our bedroom door gently and found Anna reading.

"Darling, how come you are not asleep yet?"

"I wasn't very tired. And I had an interesting day with mom."

All sorts of doomsday scenarios flooded my brain...

"She wanted me to take her to Victoria Secret store... She felt like buying new lingerie! I asked her what was going on and she said that her depression started fading and she wanted to feel young again. I encouraged her and said that it was a wonderful idea. She is at her prime and being matched with a good man could be a blessing... She looked at me in a strange way and told me that no way she'd go out with somebody she didn't know and trust. With all of mom's old friends far away, I joked with her that her exclusion criteria left only Connor in mind. She didn't answer... What do you think?..."

"Anna, what are you REALLY telling me?!..."

Anna hesitated, "Connor, I love my mother dearly... I'll do ANYTHING to make her happy... What do YOU think about her???..."

"I am not sure what you are getting at, although I have a hunch... Look, Blanche hated me since the first day we met. I myself thought of her as a pretentious bitch. Let me rephrase it - An attractive pretentious bitch... From the time she came to live here, she became much more subdued and actually pleasant!... We not even once fought since that day. What else do you want to know?..."

"Connor, you said that she is attractive. Did you mean it?..."

"Honey, YOU are the most attractive woman in the world. Blanche is a somewhat older version of you. Her face and body are still beautiful. In my opinion she falls into a category of what we call MILF..."

"So if it's up to you, she is... remind me, what does the letter 'F' stand for in MILF?..."

I chuckled, "Yes Anna. I think that with her looks, she is absolutely 'fuckable'. The question is not her beauty, but her attitude and desire to actually do it..."

"Connor, her demeanor changed quite a bit since she came here, as you noticed yourself. And I think that she changed her mind about you too. I caught her staring at you a couple of times... One time she was checking your butt in the new pants I bought for you. The other time mom was glancing at the front of your pants! For some reason it seemed like you were having an erection and she was checking you out..."

"Anna, I love you, but I still don't get where you are trying to go with this discussion... What do you want me to do about it? Are you suggesting that at home I should wear baggy clothes?!..."

"No dummy, I want you to think about doing the opposite... I want you to flatter and court my mother! I was even considering favorably you seducing her..."

"Anna, I am shocked!... How do you want me to respond to such a suggestion?!... You want me to bed the mother of my loving wife?... First of all, even if she glances at me occasionally, it does not mean that she wants to have sex with me! For your information, I also check her every now and then, because she is easy on the eyes!... And even if your fantasy is fulfilled that she and I will have an intercourse, what about YOUR reaction?!..."

"Connor dear, as I said to you the day I pushed you to let her stay with us... I love her and will do anything for her! If I caught you having sex with another woman, I'd feel cheated, but I want mom to be happy... I think that currently YOU are the only one who can give her the feeling of being young again... Being desired again... And having a wonderful afterglow!..."

I stayed quiet for a moment and then said, "Anna, let us think about it until tomorrow. There are serious implications that we need to consider. Again, EVEN IF Blanche agrees to participate in this scheme, YOU may regret it one day! What happens then?..."

She smirked, "As long as my mother is 'the other woman', it will never happen! And who knows, I might join in too?!..."