Anna Ch. 04

Story Info
Saturday morning gym, lunch, and the hippie girl.
3k words
4.14
571
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Saturday Morning Gym, Lunch, and the Hippie Girl

David must have felt bad about his inability to perform last night because I woke up to the sensations of him down between my legs eating me out.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I erupted.

"Don't you like it?"

"Um...yes, I do. Just that you took me by surprise."

"Should I stop?"

"No baby, keep going."

I was still groggy and half asleep but was slowly awakening as he ate me.

After a while he entered me, this time with a full erection. It jolted me fully awake.

Wrapping my legs around his waist I pulled him into me. He ground harder. It didn't take long for me to come. He climaxed with me, shooting his seed deep inside my core.

We lay there for a little bit then climbed out of the bed.

"Can I use the bathroom first?" I asked him.

"Sure."

I closed the bathroom door then wiped away David's come leaking out of me with a wad of toilet paper. After washing my hands and face I reached for a hand towel then dried myself.

I pushed open the door and said, "Your turn."

He got up and stumbled towards the bathroom. I pulled on my usual pair of sweatpants and T-shirt while skipping the underwear and bra. It was my typical Saturday morning outfit that allowed me to bask in the feeling of being free and crummy. After a week of make-up, meetings, and the exhausting formalities of work, it was a welcome reprieve.

Saturday mornings were one of my favorite times of the week. Basking in the rituals of comfort, they are about the only time I have to empty my mind and catch my breath. We usually slept to about nine or ten, and depending on if we had morning sex or not, then we are sitting on the couch sipping coffee and staring comatose at the glowing television set by ten-thirty.

While David finished in the bathroom, I went into the kitchen, started the coffee and set stuff out for breakfast. In the meantime, he came out into the sitting room and plopped down on the sofa. I finished in the kitchen, then walked out to join him with a mug of coffee in each hand. When I approached, I caught him in the middle of scratching his balls. I pretended not to notice and handed him a mug

"How do you feel?" I asked, plopping down beside him being careful not to spill my coffee.

"Like shit," he laughed.

"You drank quite a bit last night," I said.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't realize how much I had."

"It was fun though," I said with a little laugh hoping to subtlety convey the message that I was also referring to what happened in bed and that he shouldn't be ashamed.

"Yeah, I thought so too." He put the mug of coffee up to his lips and took a sip. I did the same.

"So, it looked like you and Yvonne were getting along alright."

"Yeah, she seemed to be opening up to me."

He nodded.

I continued, "I don't know what her deal is. Sometimes she seems so distant and hard to reach. Not sure what Peter sees in her."

David shrugged, then a sheepish smile.

Okay, so I suppose that means she is good in bed.

David picked up the remote control and started flipping through the channels.

"Anything you want to watch?" he asked.

It was a dumb question. He knew damn well that I was never in a TV mood on Saturday morning.

"No," I shot back.

He put down the remote and picked up his phone.

"Hey, Per and Katarina want to know if we want to meet them at Ramen Ya for lunch today. What do you think?"

"Yeah...sounds good. But what time? I need a lazy morning; I don't want to stress."

"I don't know, I'm sure they don't want to stress either. I think Katarina was also travelling this past week."

"I could go for some salty noodles after last night."

"Yeah, me too."

"Want to say one O'clock?"

"I wanted to go the gym this morning, so one sounds good."

The endorphin rush of a good workout always helped me recover from a hangover. It had become part of the routine. I never liked to rush though. Part of me lamented the disintegration of my cozy Saturday morning cocoon, but the other part was eager for the opportunity to be out and about downtown.

"Great, I'll let them know."

"Okay, let's get crackin'," I said as I jumped off the sofa and headed to the bathroom.

Nordic Wellness was only a couple blocks from our apartment and the short walk in the fresh air made for a nice warm up. When we got there, the usual Saturday morning crowd was already there. David and I called them the Hangover Crew—mostly twenty-somethings like us in for a workout after a night of drinking.

After locking up our stuff, we headed to the workout area. David had his own routine and went over the dumbbell rack while I headed to the cross-trainer machine for a ten-minute warmup to get the blood pumping. Afterwards, I went over the workout cage area and started with some stretching on the black rubber mats before my kettlebell routine.

I was hoping to be alone, but two blonde girls about my age were doing a training circuit in the same area. Oh well, at least they're girls, I could deal with that. I wasn't in the mood to be visually ogled by a bunch of guys.

So I grabbed a rubber tube and slung it over one of the rungs on the cage and started to do shoulder rotations. I couldn't help watching the two girls as they moved through their circuit of pushups, kettlebell deadlifts, and medicine ball twists. They were quite fit, one was a bit taller with longer limbs and the other one was smaller and compact, like a gymnasts. Each girl wore black tights showing off hard muscular legs and tight little butts. Matching black tank tops revealed their well-muscled arms and round shoulders.

The taller one had a longer face with an easy-going expression. Straight, neck-length blonde hair framed her face. The other one had her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail revealing a serious triangular face dominated by full lips. I'll bet she was good at sucking dick. They spoke to each other in hushed voices, almost whispers, as if they were afraid of being heard. If they felt as if I was invading their space, they didn't show any signs of it. I noticed they both were wearing make-up. Okay, so they were those types—glam bitches.

I watched them bounce and bend while I finished my band work and stretching.

After my warm-up, I did a full upper body workout with a mix of machines and bodyweight exercises. David did his usual workout with barbells, dumbbells, and some machines.

I wasn't exactly a fitness model, but I was in pretty good shape, nonetheless. I did what I could considering my travel schedule. Since I wasn't sure when I'd be able to work out again, I finished with a few sets of squats to keep up the legs and booty. When I was done, I looked around for the two glam bitches, but they had left.

My hangover had been sufficiently subdued, and I started to feel pretty good. However, I thought that maybe finishing with a sauna would flush out the last traces of poison from my body. I took my stuff to the locker room, stripped off my workout clothes, then wrapped a towel around me.

When I opened the door to the sauna, the two bitches were sitting in their naked. They looked up at me with startled looks, then quickly grabbed the ends of the towels they were sitting on and flipped them over their thighs trying to cover up their crotches.

"Sorry," I belted out, just as surprised as they were.

"It's okay," one of them replied. I couldn't tell which one it was.

I made my way through the steam and took a seat on one of the wooden benches opposite them. Then there was an uncomfortable silence. Sitting nude in a sauna is usually no big deal, but I felt a nervous arousal with these girls.

As feelings of desire welled up inside me, I tried not to look directly at them, but rather snuck peeks at them out of the corner of my eye. Just like out on the workout floor, they barely spoke.

"Mmmm, feels nice, doesn't it?" I said, breaking the silence.

"It does," one of them said.

Through the haze, I made out their tight, rippled stomachs and their cute little titties. I imagined holding them in the palm of my hand and lightly caressing their tiny, pink nipples. There were no traces of fuzz peeking out between their crossed legs, so apparently they were both shaved.

Then one of them whispered to the other. She nodded her head in response, then they both wrapped themselves up in their towels and stepped outside. I waited a minute to confirm my own solitude then sunk my hand between my legs and slipped a finger inside my oozing cunt.

When we got home, it was a quarter to twelve.

"We need to hurry if we're going to make it to the restaurant by one," David shouted out from the bedroom.

"I know, I know. I showered at the gym, I just need to dry my hair. "

I dropped my bag and darted into the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, I fluffed out my damp hair.

"David," I called out.

"Yes?"

"Can you come here for a minute?"

"One second."

I grabbed the waistband of my gray sweatpants and pulled them down over my rump. I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?"

"David, fuck me."

"But we'll be late."

"Who cares, fuck me."

A smile spread across his face as he took up a position behind me. His cock was rock hard and slid easily into my dripping pussy. The heavy sounds of his pelvis smashing against my ass were amplified by the hard ceramic tile-lined space of the small bathroom.

Ramen Ya was a cozy little place on Linneaplatsen, the part of the city known for its assortment of trendy restaurants and bars. Apartments in this area were really nice and really expensive being so close to the action. On Friday and Saturday nights the sidewalks were thronged with people. But on a Saturday afternoon in February, the scene was more laid back.

Peter and Katarina were waiting for us in the front entrance when we arrived. Due to our little extracurricular activity in the bathroom, we were twenty minutes late.

"Sorry we're late guys," David apologized as soon as he saw them waiting just inside the front entrance.

"There's a bit of a wait, so we've been standing in line. I think we're up next," Katarina pronounced. Neither one of them seemed upset by our tardiness.

"Great to see you again!" Katarina reached out and gave me a hug. David and Peter shook hands. When they were done, Peter came over to me and gave me a big hug. "Glad you guys were able to make it on short notice," he added.

"It's no problem, sorry we were running late," I replied with a slight grin over towards David. He tried to hold back a laugh.

"What?" Katarina giggled, noticing our look.

"We tried to get in a quick gym workout beforehand," I replied, realizing that right after I said it, it sounded like code for a quickie, which was not my intent.

"Ah, I see," Katarina answered. It didn't seem like she was buying it.

The hostess approached telling us our table was ready.

As we followed her through the seating area, I thought about how I've had sex twice so far today and hadn't even had lunch yet. With that and a gym workout, I was off to a good start.

The hostess seated us at a table nestled in one of the cozy corners, a wide wooden table that seated four. I suddenly felt dizzy with hunger. We continued our small talk.

So how was your week? Busy. Yes, mine too. Travelling? Yes, Copenhagen for a 2-day conference. And you? Four days in Stockholm, then a presentation here in town. Got stood up by the guy I was supposed to meet. Oh no, what a jerk. That's okay, I'm over it.

Katarina's bright cheeriness never wavered no matter what situations she was facing. I don't think she was capable of getting pissed off. Her fiancé, Peter, was as well. He and David were talking football.They were a great couple and dear friends.

Our chatter was interrupted when the smiling waitress came to take our order. A friendly Asian woman dressed in the standard black attire of a restaurateur.

"I suppose that we should think about what we want to eat," Katarina laughed.

"Yeah," I answered. I was feeling the return of my paused hangover amplified by the dehydrating effects of the workout and sauna. I needed food.

"I'll take the Original Pork Ramen," Katarina said with her usual charming smile.

"That sounds good, I'll have the same," I followed. Our waitress made some scribbles in her notebook then looked up.

"Kio Ramen for me," David said.

"Going for the spicey, huh?" quipped Peter.

"Come on, it's not that spicey."

Peter fixed his eyes back to the menu then said, "I'll have the Sansho Ramen."

Our waitress made some more scribbles in her notebook then disappeared. As the small talk continued, I began to zone out. Fortunately, Katarina liked to talk, I didn't have the energy. I let her words wash over me while I took in the surroundings.

On the other side of the restaurant there was a row of wooden tables like ours right in front of the outside windows. I looked out. Blue buses grumbled by, and people bundled in puffy jackets and wool scarves drifted down the sidewalk in the gray winter light.

A hippie-ish family with two small children sat facing us with their backs against the wall. The guy was in his early thirties, long blonde hair, and a scruffy beard. The woman had light brown dreadlocks that sprung out from a colorful wool Peruvian cap with long strings that hung down across her shoulder. A pleasant face with cool blue eyes gave her an attractive charm. I couldn't help watching them.

The kids were getting restless, and their parents were doing everything they could to keep them calm while they waited for their food. Glad I wasn't the only one who was hungry today.

I drifted deeper into a fog. There was David's voice, Peter's laugh. Katarina's smile. I jumped into conversations when I could.

Make any vacation plans yet? No, still too early. We're thinking about Croatia again this year. Nice beaches. Cheap. Us? Maybe Italy. Never been to Rome.

I looked up again at the hippie couple. The waitress sat deep blue bowls of steaming noodles down in front of them. The woman took the chopsticks in her hand and dipped a large spoon into the bowl with the other hand and bent down. She lifted a stringy mass of noodles up to her mouth and sucked at them until they disappeared. She swallowed then looked up at me. I turned away.

"I'm starving," I said to no one in particular.

"Me too," Katarina replied. "Won't be much longer I'm thinking."

David looked at me and smiled. I replayed the scene in my head of him fucking me bent over the sink just before we got here. I let the conversations float around me listening to the words without contemplating their meaning. Warmth radiated my face. I wanted to sleep.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, a large bowl full of noodles and broth plopped down in front of me. Steam rose and filled my nostrils with the aroma of cooked pork combined with the clean, almost ammonia-like scent of ramen brought my hunger alive.

When everyone else's bowls arrived, we exchanged looks, then ate.

It was impossible to eat a meal like this without slurping, but after a few mouthfuls, the feeling of being self-conscious about it quickly abated since everyone was doing it.

I looked over at the family by the window. She was looking at me again. I gave a kind of half-smile. She did the same. I immediately looked away and continued my slurping.

The small talk continued.

This is really delicious how's yours? Incredible. Yours too spicey? No just right. What are you guys doing for the rest of the day? Oh, I don't know, maybe a little shopping then go home and chill out. And you? Been doing any photography lately? No, not so much after I took that class, but I'd like to pick it up again. Maybe this weekend, I don't know...

I finished the rest of my noodles and spooned the last of the broth into my mouth. I sat back in my chair feeling warm and sated. The woman by the window got up and walked towards the restrooms. As she passed by our table, she gave me a look that seemed to beckon me.

"Excuse me," I said then pushed back from the table.

I followed her to the small alcove at the back of the restaurant that led to the restrooms. She stopped and turned towards me. Sandy blonde waves of hair tumbled out from her colorful hat. A smile. There was a gap between her two front teeth.

"Hi," she said softly.

"Hi," I returned.

She reached out and took my hand. My heart raced.

"Is this what you want?" she asked, then pressed her lips to mine.

I accepted her kiss.

Her tongue met mine and we explored each other's mouths. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her. She smelled like burlap and spice.

I pulled back.

"Did you like that?" she whispered. I admired the beauty of her ice blue eyes.

"I never kissed another girl before."

"I know," she replied.

I stared at her for a long moment.

"I need to go," I huffed, then scurried back to our table.