The AirBnB Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy catches her bestfriend in an alley with her client..
6.5k words
4.64
23.7k
36

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Door unlocks*

"I just don't know what the right option is going to be. Can I afford it?.. Yes, most months. Do I want to scrape by? No. Do I want roommates, fuck no. Do I want to downsize, sell my home and find something else? Fuck no. I love my house and it's in a great location that's just going to increase in value. Do I need help with the bills so that I don't have to scrape by, fuck yes. UGHHH I just wished this bullshit never happened in the first place". I said annoyingly as I dropped my keys upon unlocking my front door and walking in.

"Fuck it, just try it get back with your Ex. I mean he was fucking hot and had a huge dick, from what you tell me, so why not? Just get over the military mindset and aggression and you'll be good."

Trish laughed on the other side of the call. "I mean, he was a good lay, you'd brag about it all of the time Luce." Bending down to pick my keys off the ground, I threw them and my purse to the side of the hall tree behind my door, kicking off my heels.

"I'm not going to go over this again, Trish," I said in a huff as I took my hair out of its bun. "We just in the end...felt nothing towards each other. There's nothing there anymore and he's moved overseas with his new woman-child person-thing." I scoffed.

"FINE FINE FINE. I wished I could have seen this monster penis of his before it ended" she retorted sarcastically.

"You're such a slut, you know this right?" I asked.

"Ha! I know, but man am I always satisfied." She laughed before asking, "Have you thought about maybe becoming an AirBnB?"

"Nooo,'' I said confusedly.

A brief silence followed "....you don't even know what an AirBnB is, do you?" She asked with a child-like laugh behind her voice.

"I mean, not really? I know BnB is a bed and breakfast, right?" I answered.

"Exactly!" she exclaimed. "Except, you don't gotta give them breakfast. People go online, or through the Airbnb app, request a reservation on a certain day, you decide to approve it or not, and BOOM! Moolah in the Pantalones'' She said, sounding like an absolute idiot.

"I mean, I'm sure there are fucked regulations to follow, amenities that are required, safety revisions I'd have to make, and blah blah blah. And...what the fuck would I even charge for a night's stay? Plus! Who is going to clean up after these people when they leave? Do I need to entertain them? How would I stay safe in case some creeper decides that he wants a little more than just a room for the night? How safe is this?" I said as I walked into my bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror, and reaching for my makeup wipes.

"It's the number one rated company for this. You set the prices. You decide what is and isn't included. I have no idea if there are laws as to what you are required to provide or not. But most importantly, you get to decide who does or doesn't get to stay. Get a weird vibe when reviewing the reservation? Deny it." Trish paused as she took a drink of what was most likely a glass of wine.

"Plus, you can set cleaning fees that are basically just additional costs you charge for every guest to clean up afterward. AND..OH..just like they can review or rate you and your Airbnb stay, you can rate them as a client. Meaning, these creepers you're worried about - probably have ZERO reviews" she emphasized.

"Or if they have a very bad rating. Fuck, you can even decide to only let families or women stay if you wanted, Luce" She added.

"I don't know, you're making my head hurt. I just got done with work, I had to show 5 houses to this one incredibly picky couple, just to have them make ZERO offers. My feet hurt, my back hurts from driving all day and I just wanna not think about shit like this anymore." Throwing my wipe in the trash and sliding my skirt down and over my hips.

"Fine, I was just throwing some options out there. ANNNNNNYYY ways, it's Friday. What are you going to do tonight, hmmm?" She asked with a tone that I just KNEW meant an invitation out to some club or bar was going to follow.

Trish loved to go out on Friday nights and just get blitzed out of her mind, find a somewhat cute guy, leave with him and then call me up for Bagels or Denny's in the morning to brag or complain about her midnight conquests.

"Ugh. Don't even, I just said everything hurts and all I want to do is lounge in my sweats, watch some trashy reality show and do nothing all night." I replied.

"You're going to get so fat doing that every weekend. COME ONNNN! It's been like a month since you came out with me and even then, you stayed for 2 drinks and left super early" she said in her child-like begging voice.

"Look, I'm just not really up for going out, drinking, getting hit on by losers, and watching you disappear into the night with today's dick," I complained.

"Fuck you Luce" She retorted.

"Fuck you, Trish!" I yelled back.

Trish paused for a minute before saying anything. "Look...tonight will be the same but different. Yes, we will go out, drink for free - hopefully till we are drunk - dance the night away. Get some greasy grub on the way home, and then call it a night. Oh, and the best part, my friend Katrina from work is coming. I'm driving her there so I won't be leaving for the first swinging dick I see." She said excitedly, completely ignoring how she just called herself a slut.

"Who is Katrina?" I asked, slipping my comfy soft sweats on and taking off my blouse.

"She's a client of mine. She's this really cute Hispanic chick with big boobs and a sexy accent. She's a little younger than us but we have the best convos at work. Besides your boring ass, I don't have many friends any more and I think me and her, hell even YOU, could all be good friends." Trish replied. "PLEASE LUCE, please please please come out tonight. I promise if it isn't fun, you can go home and I won't even give you shit about it tomorrow. I'll even buy your drinks until the losers start buying them for you." She begged me in her 'I'm cute and annoying' whiny voice.

"What makes you think guys will even buy me drinks? They usually just hit on me. I haven't gotten a free drink in forever" I replied.

"Maybe, and I'm just gonna throw this out there, but just maybe if you dressed a little sexy and interacted with a little less fuck you written across your forehead, you'll get drunk for free." She argued.

After a few seconds of silence, as I put my phone down and slipped on my torn, yet comfy, Beastie Boys shirt, I replied, "Fine."

"Fine, what?" She replied with what sounded like a grin on her face.

"Fine, I'll go out tonight. But the moment I feel like a third wheel, feel gross from who is hitting on me, or just overall bored. I'm out, you got it? No trying to convince me to stay. I'm O-U-T, out. Deal?"

"Deal!" She yelled emphatically.

"Where are going and when?" I asked begrudgingly.

"The Lazy Turtle, off of the corner of MacClintock and McKellips, and 8/8:30 is when I and Trina are going to be there, '' she replied.

"So what, in 2 hours?" I asked.

"Basically, but don't be a lame bitch and show up at 9. Let's pregame like back in college." She giggled in her response.

"Trish, we're in our early 30's, we're not 19 anymore," I remarked.

"Well, I mean, in age yea but who gives a fuck? Act young stay young!" She laughed.

"Whatever, I'll see you there at 8:30," I replied.

"Yay!! Don't bail again or we'll come and drag you out of your house. Bye bitch, love you. See you there." She said as she hung up before I could respond.

Looking at myself in the mirror I was annoyed. I just got into my comfy clothes and now I have to dress up and put my makeup back on. How does Trish always seem to convince me to do this shit?

Trish and I had been friends since middle school. She was a bit shorter than me at 5'4, a bit pudgier but I wouldn't say fat, she's thicc. She was blonde with brown eyes and was really pretty. She had some pretty big breasts, her most prominent features, and always dressed to flaunt them. She had an okay butt for someone who never works out, but if she ever did decide to put in any effort at the gym, she'd be an easy bombshell. Trish was a bit of a slut, always had been, and honestly always will be. I couldn't imagine her settling down, but if she did, she'd either cheat and end it, or they'd have to have an open/swinger relationship. She just loves hooking up with random guys almost weekly.

Me, on the other hand, I was a brunette with hazel eyes. I always got complimented on my eyes and my ass until I finally sprouted in college and grew some tits of my own. I was taller, 5'8, and have been pretty athletic my whole life. I played soccer, volleyball, basketball, and tennis, so my ass was really firm and just got bigger as I got older. It's what attracted my husband initially until he saw me naked and saw my 36 C's that I don't often show off. They're not small but compared to Trish's 42 DDs, they are tiny. I wasn't a prude, but I do have high standards. I liked tall men with blue eyes, who were athletic and had goals. That was a lot harder to find than you'd think.

But, she was my best friend and she was always there for me. Trish was a Beautician and had been since she was 24. She dropped out of ASU in her second year after her grades dropped from incessant partying and not doing her homework. Her parents kicked her out shortly after she dropped out and then she and I got an apartment together. I graduated with a Bachelor's in Business and Real Estate. Even after dropping out and getting kicked out, Trish did not stop partying. She quickly turned our apartment into the weekly drop spot. While this was annoying, she always cleaned up after each party, and one of these parties was where I met my ex-husband Chris.

He was, and still is I'll admit, a very good-looking Texan, who had a very soft personality and was patient and polite. He too dropped out of ASU after discovering he was destined to be in the Marines. After dating for 8 months we got married and lived happily until he got deployed. That's when things shifted. After every return from deployment, he was a little more agitated. A little cruder. A little more aggressive. And our relationship, little by little, just deteriorated until we officially got divorced 6 years later. It has been almost a year since we signed the papers and he has been gone from my life.

We did fuck one more time and it was probably the best sex we ever had. All the pent-up aggression just came out into one violently amazing night. We slapped, fought, cursed, pushed, wrestled, and just fucked like we were going to be dead tomorrow. But - when I woke up, he was gone and I had to move on.

I decided to take a shower before getting ready. I shed my comfy clothes, regrettably, and hopped into the warm water. I avoided my hair to avoid spending a good chunk of the time I had re-doing it.

As I shaved my legs and soaped up my body, I kept thinking about that last night with Chris. And though I had used B.O.B. (my battery-operated buddy) plenty of times, I hadn't had a good lay since the divorce. Thoughts of his rock-hard dick slamming into me, bouncing my tits up and down as he lightly but firmly choked me, really got me going.

My hands made their way to my tits and began massaging them and playing with my dark pink nipples. Tugging, pulling, and twisting my nipples, they became rock hard as I leaned back into the wall behind me. My left hand reached up and grabbed the detachable shower head and brought it down between my legs. Switching it to the massage feature, I moved it over my pussy. This seemingly, and instantly, shot waves through my body. I moaned as I turned up the intensity focusing on my clit. My right hand had moved down and inserted two fingers, beginning to pump slowly. My eyes shut, my nipples diamond-cutting hard, and my legs slowly buckling, I moaned in pleasure.

My mind raced thinking about that night. Feeling Chris down my throat, feeling his tongue suckling on my clit, riding his dick like I wanted it to break. My orgasm approached quickly. I bit my lip knowing I was about cum...when my phone rang.

"Ugh, whatever I'll call them back," I said, ignoring the call and continuing on myself.

However, it kept ringing, ringing, ringing, and ringing. Over and over again. Whoever it was, was calling me back to back to back to back. They totally killed my vibe, I lost whatever orgasm I was about to have, and was now totally worried that something awful had happened. Not to mention frustrated.

I rinsed myself off one more time, put the shower head back, and turned off the water. I hopped out of the shower, grabbed my towel, and reached for my phone. It was Trish. "This fucking bitch" is all I could say. "She better be fucking dying..." I said before answering. "Hello!" I yelled, annoyed and frustrated.

"WHOA! What the fuck crawled up your snatch?" She replied.

"You just called 5 times back to back to back, I thought something bad had happened, and yet here you are totally fine and completely alive," I answered angrily.

"Don't sound so let down. What's the problem? I just wanted to catch you before you left to let you know we actually were going somewhere else." She answered back.

Annoyed, I replied again with a very short, "Where?"

"What's got you all in a bunch? Did I just wake you...no, HA! NO WAY! You were totally masturbating, weren't you? You little hoe!" She laughed.

"Fuck you, I wasn't, I'm just annoyed that my shower was cut short cause you can't be an adult and leave a voicemail or text," I argued.

"You totally were! I can totally hear it in your voice. Kind of hot if you ask me." She said giggling.

"Gross Trish shut the fuck up and tell me where we are going," I replied as I got more and more annoyed.

"HAHAHA Okay okay, we decided on The Low Key Piano Bar. Apparently, it's lady's night and they have some DJ instead of some band. Do you know where it is?" She asked, still laughing while doing so.

"Yes I do, me and Chris went there from time to time. I'll see you there." I replied as I hung up immediately. Not but 30 seconds later my phone buzzed as I received a text from Trish.

"You can finish if you want. I bet you look sexy AF as you cum!"

I sent one text in a reply, "You're so gross, leave me alone or I'm not coming out". Trish didn't reply or even open the text from what I can tell.

It took me about 45 mins to get dressed and put on makeup. I only had one gray dress that I felt comfortable wearing but I couldn't wear a bra with it. So here was me hoping that the piano bar wasn't freezing as it normally was.

Living in Tempe, Arizona, it was rarely cold, but warm. So most places kept the AC on year-round. The dress wasn't too revealing. No back, but no cleavage. It went down about knee level and had a cute silver belt that went with it. Throwing on some white Chucks, I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before swallowing my self-respect and leaving to meet Trish and Katrina.

As I pulled up, I did see Trish's gray Ford Explorer with the pink 'hoe on board' sticker already there. It didn't actually say that but was implied with the picture of a gardening hoe on a skateboard. It was actually pretty funny.

I got out of my car, grabbed my clutch, and headed inside with one deep sigh before walking in. It was already pretty packed as early as it was. Normally, it wouldn't even be half full until 9:30 or 10. I saw Trish sitting at the bar with a woman, who I assume is Katrina.

As I walk over, Trish makes eye contact with me and yelled out "fucking FINALLY!!"

Katrina turned around and Trish was right, she was quite cute. Couldn't be more than 28 yrs old, with brown wavy-shoulder-length hair, and a gorgeous smile. Her tits were probably as big, if not a little smaller than Trish's, but they definitely looked perkier. Trish didn't sag a whole bunch, but they were big and she never wore a bra so gravity did the rest.

"Hi, I'm Lucy," I said as I reached my hand out to Katrina.

She took my hand with the biggest smile, "Katrina, it's nice to meet you".

Her accent was noticeable but I couldn't place it. Not Mexican, we have a lot of those here in Arizona but she sounded nothing like them. "Where are you from Katrina?" I asked.

"Please, call me Trina, and I am from Guatemala". she replied, bringing her hand back to her drink at the bar. The way she said Guatemala with such pride almost sounded seductive.

"Well, I love your outfit and your accent." I complimented.

Trina wasn't wearing anything too lavish. Some tight jeans accented her butt. Hers was bigger than mine but in a more, "I got this from my mama" kind of way. She had on an almost see-through white shirt, which wasn't quite meshed but was so tight that it looked see-through. She was wearing a blue bra that you could clearly see which added to the illusion. She finished her outfit with some darling pumps that matched her bra.

"3 shots of Teramana barkeep, with 3 more coming right behind them. 3 limes and some beer salt por favor" Trish said in her most offensive Spanish accent.

"Oh fuck, tequila?" I asked.

"You know it bitcccch" she replied. "Gotta start this night off the right way, let's get warmed up!" She chanted as she took the shots from the bartender and handed them to us.

Trish was wearing one of her usual outfits when we went out. Skin tight, black thigh-high skirt, a red button-up thin blouse with 3 or 4 buttons undone to show some decent cleavage, and some black flats.

"Looking modest as ever Trish" I complimented.

"Oh shut up you dirty girl," she said winking at me. "You're the one in a tight dress with no bra on. Looking for some...completion?" She asked.

"Completion?" Trina repeated.

"It's nothing" I assured Trina, "just Trish trying to make me out to be the slut she's always wanted me to be".

"Ya Gah. Damned. Right. Now let's take these shots." Trish commanded. We all clanked our shot glasses together and shot them back.

I swear, I hate tequila more than any other liquor. It always hit me way faster and got me way sicker than anything else. "Blech '' I let out as I put the glass down, just to have another shoved right in my face. Not only had Trish gotten the second round of shots from the barkeep, but she had also already taken both of hers.

Trina slammed her glass down, grabbed the second one, licked the salt off the glass, and shot it back before instantly grabbing the lime and biting into it. Stomach and throat burning, I copied Trina and shot down my second taste of Teramana. All in all, it wasn't bad tequila.

Trish let out an emphatic "WHOOO" before grabbing both our hands and leading us to the dance floor. I wasn't much of a dancer in places like this but somehow felt more comfortable with Trina and Trish versus just Trish. Maybe it was because it inevitably would happen that some guy would come up and start dancing with her which then left me vulnerable to doing the same with someone else. But with Trina, I had someone else to dance with and could easily reject these unwanted advances in case that did happen.

Oddly enough, we danced for a good bit without any Dudley interruptions. I mean a couple of guys tried to join in but quickly chickened out once Trina or myself gave the preverbal 'FUCK YOU' look. Trish was oblivious, as always.

We danced for a few songs before retiring to a recently opened table. A waiter came by and Trish ordered a few glasses of water and more tequila. "No thanks, I'll take a vodka tonic please."

"Pussy," Trish said as she looked over at me.

Shaking my head I turned over to Trina and asked, "So Trina, what do you do for work?"

"I work at a marketing firm. I work to create the images. You know, like billboards and stuff." She replied staring at Trish.

Trish had leaned back in the booth across the table from Trina. I was sitting next to Trina in between her and the window to my left. Trish closed her eyes and just smirked.

12