Ann Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased our heads away and leaned forward to reach her phone. I wondered what gyn you could call on a Sunday, but she didn't call, just wrote a text.

"There - she'll answer soon, I guess."

And soon was - very soon. It took half a minute before her phone beeped.

"How about this Tuesday at 4? Can you leave work a little earlier? It's in the hospital."

"Gee, Jenny! You know how to make things easy. Thanks a lot."

"No problem, I am glad to help. And it makes my slave available a week more each month."

She texted an answer.

"Regarding slavery - what do you want for dinner? Chicken in the oven?"

Rosie had been quiet while we had talked periods but kicked in with a loud yes. She liked chicken.

"I have thought about something. You two have been together for a long time and have been separated for quite some weeks. I thought that you might need to catch up on your togetherness. Perhaps I should cook your dinner and let you two have the evening alone. Then we can meet again tomorrow."

"Is that necessary?" Rosie looked at Jenny.

"I am not sure. I could see a perspective in that, but is it wise?" Jenny looked skeptical at me.

"Wise? I just came gatecrashing your world not even a week ago. At least I will have to give you some privacy. I insist."

"All right, we'll do it your way. But we'll have a long and nice afternoon together. You won't be eating with us?"

"I have a bunch of one-meal-boxes in my freezer. I used to cook a lot and freeze in portions. I think there is some left of the two candles from Friday, so you two can have another candlelight dinner."

"I have got a question for you." Rosie looked a little shy. I nodded at her.

"I am not very useful in a kitchen, but will you teach me how to cook?"

"For sure! You can help me cook for Mistress every day. Today will be easy if you are satisfied with some chicken in the oven. Any favorite flavors? Curry? Rosemary?"

"Just as you want to make it. Ann - you are the best!" Rosie leaned over and kissed me. We cuddled a while with Jenny, and then we all heard a stomach growl.

"Oh, it's me." Rosie said. "Anyone up for a PBnJ sandwich?"

We agreed that we'd have some sandwiches now, skip lunch, and take a walk in the afternoon. The coffee shop I had in mind was a few blocks from the river, so we would go to the river and then have coffee on our way back. There was a flea market near the river that the girls wanted to visit, and then plans were settled. Rosie went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches and Jen and I browsed Netflix to see if something else caught our attention. I went to the window and looked out. The rain had stopped and the sky was blue on the horizon. It would be a nice afternoon.

I have never been much into TV series, and the girls had spent quite some evenings watching Vikings and a few other gigantic series. We discovered that none of us had seen Hunger Games, and it seemed like a good choice if we didn't want to get caught in an endless row of episodes. They hadn't even seen the 'Vikings' series to the end - next season wasn't even out yet. Rosie came from the kitchen with a tray of sandwiches and a thermos with fresh coffee.

Deep inside, I knew that I had missed company for years. I had been content being alone, cooking, reading books, and watching movies. But this was great! It was like being back home seven years ago, being with my best (and perhaps only) friend Ellie, just being together, doing nothing special, just reading magazines, books, or watching the TV. It was just better. Much better.

We had finished the first episode of Hunger Games and our sandwiches too. Jenny was still sitting between us and she stretched and grabbed a nipple on each of us, pulling us forward and to our feet.

"Time's up, lazy girls. Let's get dressed and get some fresh air. The sun has come out and the world is waiting."

As I rubbed my nipple, we went to the spare room that they had named 'The Office' as it had two desks: One for the PC and one for Rosie's sewing machine. They had most of their clothes there too, in two big lockers. I had my stuff on one of the chairs. Jenny gave me a thong and my tight jeans, and Rosie rummaged through one of the closets.

"Can I have these?" She held a pair of leggings. It was the shiny ones with animal print that she had worn the day she pushed me over. She held them out in front of me like she was trying to measure if they would fit me.

"Or Ann can have them?" I reached out and touched the smooth, shiny fabric. Once more. I remembered the effect they had on me some months ago and shivered a little. Rosie watched me and held them to my cheek.

"Nice, aren't they?"

I nodded and let my face slide over the leggings. I tried to catch their smell, but they didn't smell much. But they felt very smooth and nice to my skin. I held them tight to my face and enjoyed the intense feeling.

"No, I don't think Ann is ready for that. I'd love to see her walking down the street in them, but that will only happen when she is ready for it. I want her to ask for them first. Not a minute before that."

"Awww. But ok, Jen. Oh, thanks, it's gonna be a good day."

Jen had given her a pair of similar leggings, just in black. It was probably the pair I had admired so much on other occasions.

"Come on, Ann. Let's go to the bedroom, and you can help me get them on. I just want the seams right - sometimes they tend to twist a little."

We went to the bedroom and Rosie sat on the bed. She stuck her feet in the leggings and I tried to hold the seams right as she pulled the leggings up her legs. It was quite easy to make them sit correctly, and when Rosie had buttoned them, they were looking like it was wet black paint.

"Thanks, Ann. Now stand up."

She embraced me and we hugged for a few seconds. Then she guided my hands down her back and let me grab her buttocks. It felt nice and I gave them a couple of squeezes, though I knew that I was grounded. Well, I might still touch Rosie, I thought.

"Lean forward." Rosie said as she sat down on the bed, holding my hands in place by the wrists. She sat on my hands and I found that the fabric was indeed not as smooth as I thought. The moisture from my skin made my hands stick to her ass, and I found that I was trapped. I stood a little uncomfortable and knelt to keep my balance.

"Careful." Rosie said as she lifted her legs. Her knees and feet went up, brushing my breasts before they passed my face, and soon I was kneeling with her legs on my shoulders. She spread her legs and pushed my elbows down. As my elbows bent, my face came near her crotch, and she repositioned her legs over my shoulders, pushing my face tight into her crotch, just where her pussy was. I could smell it through the fabric, my face was pressed tight against. It was a heavenly feeling, being so close to that fantastic girl, with my face so close to two of the things I had learned to love: Pussy and shiny fabric.

I heard Jenny say something. I couldn't make out the words, because my ears were covered by a nicely wrapped pair of thighs. Rosie began to loosen her grip and I heard the rest of the sentence:

"... know that she is grounded. You are an evil woman, Rosie."

I had my mouth free from the loveliest prison it had ever experienced. I wanted to make things easier.

"No, It is ok. I wouldn't have missed it for a million. I can stand it."

And I felt I could, though my pussy was wet.

"You might." Jenny answered. "But suddenly you will get too much load and then you'll try to do things we try to avoid. Especially here in the beginning. In half a year or so we can discuss it again. You are still learning."

"Yes, Ma'am." I answered while Rosie leaned to the side so I could get at least one of my hands free. I got a slap on the back of my head.

"Don't you ever 'Ma'am' me! It is Jenny or Mistress! Understood?"

"Yes, M...Mistress!"

I teased her a bit while I was gaining my balance. I was standing in front of her now. She reached out and grabbed my hair on the back of my head and pulled me closer to her. We stood face to face.

"Good. I am glad that we came to an understanding."

She pulled me in for a hug, and whispered in my ear:

"Was it good?"

I nodded.

"Very."

I don't know why we whispered - Rosie was standing next to us and heard every word we said. Jenny reached out and pulled her close to us.

"I am so glad that you two get along the way that you do! I like the flirting you do with each other and the way you focus on me, not forgetting yourself and each other. Let's see how you behave out in the vanilla world. I have found some tops for you - it is sunny now and we'll be home before it gets chilly."

I got my bra and a white T-shirt with a round neck. I doubted that it would be decent, but a double check in the mirror showed no bra through the tight T-shirt, just the outline. It wasn't a thin fabric, nothing could be seen through it, so I could accept it. Perhaps someday I could go out in more revealing clothes. In theory, I wanted it in my fantasies, but right now, the flesh was weak. A tight top was enough to make me feel a bit insecure.

Rosie had a top with a deep V-cut in a light grey color. She looked very sexy, and as she was going braless, I could see her nipple rings. Jenny had chosen a blue top, a little loose and in silk or satin.

I put my phone and keys in my pockets and was ready to leave.

As we were walking down the sidewalk, there was no room to go side by side all three of us, but when we made a shortcut through one of the parks, Jenny went in between us and got hold of our wrists.

"I like this - one sub in each hand!"

"I like it too." I said. "I have wanted to walk like this with you for months."

"I know. Now our little game has ended. I am going to miss it."

"Game?" I asked, not quite sure what she meant, but I had a feeling.

"We have played it since last summer. The one that spots you first gets a point. I think Rosie has got twice the points I have got."

I blushed. I felt ashamed of my actions.

"Was I that visible? Oh, I am sorry. I tried to be discreet and I wouldn't let you know ..."

"That is why we made it to a game. You were hiding better and better. I am not even sure we saw you every time."

I stopped and hid my face in my hands. How could I face them now? This was so embarrassing!

"Hey, sailor! Why so shy? We didn't mind - it was so cute. After all, we asked you first to make contact!" Jenny had stopped and turned around. Then she hugged me. She removed my hands from my face and wiped a tear away.

"If I didn't like what you were doing, I wouldn't even have finished your letter this Monday. I want you! We want you! Do you remember that I joked about our date this Tuesday? Like it was a kind of job interview? It was, in fact, and you passed with flying colors! I even got a text from Ruth later that night. 'Certainly a keeper!' she wrote."

She brushed a strand of hair from my face and kissed me. I kissed back. I was still a little shaken, but Jen was good as always to build up my courage and get me in a better mood. In fact, I stood here, kissing a girl in the middle of a public park in the center of the town. And I did not care. I felt Rosie holding me from behind, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Forgive me. I am new to this and don't know how to react or behave. I am not used to having so close friends."

"You better get used to it before we advance from friends to girlfriends. Then you've got two girlfriends to get used to."

"And how do you define girlfriend?"

"In the Sister Society, we say that you are girlfriends when your socks go into the same hamper. So, I guess you've got a few hours." Jenny smiled.

I buried my head at her shoulder. Was this going too fast? Again, I had the feeling of being on a roller coaster. I decided (again) to enjoy the ride.

I cleared my throat and straightened up.

" OK, girls. Thanks for the support, I am over it. I love you guys."

I kissed Jenny and turned around and gave Rosie a kiss too. In the corner of my eye, I saw two girls, probably about 18 years old, passing by. They held hands and smiled at us. When they were close to us, one of them said in a low voice to us:

"Go get a room!"

"Get a room yourselves, Sarah-Louise!" Rosie smiled at them. They stopped briefly and Jenny said:

"Ann, this is Sarah and Louise, aka the Siamese twins. Sarah-Louise, this is Ann."

We greeted and shook hands. They were on their way to a classmate to do some homework. I assumed they were friends of Jenny and Rosie due to their sexuality.

"We are running late, Sarah said - see you on Friday?"

"Perhaps Rosie and Ann. I am working the night shift this week." Jenny sighed.

"See you then - perhaps."

The girls smiled and left, holding hands. I looked after them. They were a lovely pair of girls and seen from behind, they looked almost identical: The same height, almost the same stature, same curly black hair in a kind of puff. They even had the same milk chocolate complexion.

"They are so cute and innocent. Unfortunately, they both live with their parents and siblings. They are not ready to come out yet, and they have nowhere to fuck. Luckily for them, it is normal for girls to be close friends and hold hands." Rosie looked genuinely sad.

"Where are we going this Friday?"

"There is a cafe, mostly for gays and lesbians. There are a few, but this one is an alcohol-free place. That means that the youngsters are allowed to go there. Jen and I don't like places where people are getting too drunk. We go there every second week or so, both for the fun and to support the place. If Sarah-Louise were older, they could have joined the clubs and - perhaps - made out in a dark corner, but that is not possible due to the alcohol restrictions."

"But that is horrible! How can they remain sane? When I think of all the wonderful sex, I've had the last week. I wouldn't miss it for everything in the world."

"They have friends. They do sleepovers here and there, claiming that they are at each other's place. We've had them on our couch quite a few times."

"That is so kind of you."

We had left the park and walked on. I had almost forgotten my bad mood. If Jen and Rosie had enjoyed my stalking, I couldn't do more than make myself useful and be a good friend. Or companion? Girlfriend? I hoped for the latter.

We were soon at the River Street. A little to our left was a flea market, and we went to see if they had something we didn't know we needed. Soon Rosie held up one of those pillows with small spiked plastic discs, meant for a massage and stimulation of the blood circulation.

"Jen?" Rosie caught her attention.

Jen looked at it and the price. It was almost free. She nodded and put it in my arms.

"Can you hold it a while?"

I nodded. I felt the small spikes through my T-shirt and pressed it a little tighter against my stomach. The way they had made the decision made me suspect that the girls didn't care for a massage. This was meant to be used in a kinky way. I kept looking through the tables for some stuff I could use, but my fantasy wasn't tuned in for this. I looked through a table with books to see if something was interesting but didn't find anything. Almost unnoticeable, I had shifted the pillow so I held it against my boobs. I liked the sensation from all the small spikes, and I was looking forward to experiencing what kinky things Jen had on her perverted mind.

Suddenly I felt someone pulling my ear. Jen's mouth was close to it and before she took her strong fingers from my ear, she whispered:

"You are a shameless woman! Take that pillow down before people notice. If you don't, we won't buy it."

I think I went red from ear to ear. I hastily loosened my grip on the pillow and held it in one hand down my side.

"Sorry, Mistress!" I whispered back. A brief kiss on my cheek indicated that the apology was accepted.

Our little intermezzo was interrupted by Rosie. She held a red satin blouse up against me.

"I think this will look good on you. I found some nice things for us." She had more clothes over her arm.

Jen had found a pair of shoes and was looking for some kitchen knives. I joined her.

"Don't. Your knives are good, they just need to be sharpened. I will do that tomorrow. And if we need more knives, I have some good ones too."

"Oh, you are moving in already? Seems that you are getting used to that 'girlfriend'-thing."

"Oh, I - I just wanted ..."

".. to be with us as much as possible?"

I nodded.

"That's good news! I hope that you want us as much as we want you."

"More, I am afraid." I looked down, a little shy now I had admitted my total fascination with those two fantastic girls.

"Where is your self-esteem? And don't start crying, you'll ruin your make-up."

My eyes widened and I held a hand to my mouth. I had forgotten all about my make-up.

"You have forgotten that? You'll need to learn to be aware of it. I am sure you would have smeared your lipstick all over your face if you hadn't left it on my right tit."

"I am sorry ... I ..."

"Don't begin all your replies with an excuse. I know that it is new to you and I expect you to make all the mistakes we all have made. Of course, Rosie and I have kept an eye on you to prevent the disasters we expect you to do. It is difficult to kiss without ruining makeup and to have sex without ruining it is impossible. We wear full makeup on special occasions, but we kiss too much to maintain decent lipstick. Even the long-lasting, guaranteed 24-hour lipsticks don't last. But at least they don't smear much."

We had reached the last tables without finding more useful stuff. I was looking through the last pile of books when Jen handed me a pocket mirror.

"Hold this. We'll take this too."

I took it and looked into it. My lips looked as they always did, but I still had those nice eyes with eyeliner and all. I hadn't rubbed a finger in them yet.

"Remember the spotlight effect." Jenny put an arm around my waist. I smiled at her.

Rosie came up to us with a few more pieces of clothes over her arm than she had had ten minutes ago.

"I am done. How about you two turtle doves?"

"Just a minute." I found a few books by one of my favorite authors. I had read them all but one. I added that one to the pile, we had on the counter. The total was not much, but it was more than Jenny had in cash. I have always my credit card and a few twenty-dollar bills in my phone cover, so I paid.

"I owe you." Jenny said.

"You can pay when we shop for food. Who's going to carry all that?"

"You are!" Jenny took two items from her shoulder bag. They looked like flat round clutch bags, but when she unzipped and unfolded them, it was shopping bags in a thin strong nylon fabric.

"Be prepared!" she smiled. We put the clothes in one of them and the other stuff in the other. Jenny held a pair of black satin trousers up and looked at the label.

"It is my size, but I think that they are too short for me."

"I am going to alter them. It will be a surprise; I just got an idea." Rosie took the trousers, folded them, and put them in the bag.

We all longed for coffee, so we left the place and headed for the cafe, I had in mind. I had found it by coincidence on one of my walks, and it was unknown to Jen and Rosie. Not even half of the tables were occupied. We found a corner table by the window and I went to order coffee and apple pie. When I returned to our table, I mentally locked my little modest Sandra Dee away and found the necessary courage to do what had been on my mind the last hour or so.

The girls were sitting with their backs to me. I bent over with my head between theirs and leaned my arms on their shoulders. Then I turned my head towards Jenny and gave her a kiss on the mouth as she turned her head. Then I turned towards Rosie and kissed her too.