Ann Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes and no, I am alright and haven't been crying for real. But your mistress has been a little rough on me. Mmmm, I like those jeans!"

She turned and let her hands explore my body. I did the same to her, but when I got to her nice ass, she snapped for air.

"Gentle, please. I am sore."

"Oh, I am sorry, Rosie. Can I have a look?"

She slid the sheet off her back and ass. I gasped. Her ass was red and striped. Red all over, and with angry red, parallel stripes with almost even spacing between them. I let my fingers slide lightly over them. I could feel them - they weren't just stripes, they were welts. I closed my eyes and slid my hands over the stripes very carefully, counting. I reached to the number eight. I opened my eyes and looked. Yes, eight.

"Wow! You've got eight stripes! I bet they hurt!"

"Not eight. Ten."

She turned over so I could see her breasts. Two red welts sat over both breasts above her nipples. I felt them - they were more swollen than the ones on her ass.

"Awww, poor you!"

"No, Lucky me! I came so hard."

"Pain slut!" I kissed her. She kissed back. I kissed the welts on her tits, being very careful. I was getting a little wet, those stripes turned me on.

"Do you think that I would be able to stand the pain? It is one of my fantasies."

"It is not that bad. And yet - it is bad. But if you are in the mood, have a good warm-up, and don't have a heavy flogging first, it might be bearable. I haven't seen you being whipped before, but if your ass responds like your nipples, you might even enjoy it. Jen decides what to do and when you are ready for it. She has told me that I am not to introduce you to new things. She claims that she saw you first."

"Are those stripes a punishment for your behavior today? I didn't feel that you overstepped some boundaries." I felt suddenly sorry for her.

"No, not really. Jen just wanted to decorate me, and I came twice while she did it. I am happy. I didn't mean to do you any harm today - I just get some funny ideas sometimes, and find it funny to try them out. I am sorry if I was too rough."

"You weren't. I enjoyed every minute. Whatever Jen says, please be the Rosie that you are!"

"Sometimes I act before I think. It makes me a lousy Domme."

"Don't say that! The only time you have shaken me was the day you knocked me over in the supermarket. And that was because I was unprepared, and not ready yet for a closer encounter. I was alright before I left the shop. And I was turned on too."

"Turned on? By being knocked over?"

"No, because you hugged me. And a kiss on the nose. And I touched your pants."

"Jen is right. There is a fetishist somewhere inside you!"

We smelled coffee and got up from the bed. I took Rosie's hand and we went to the living room. On the way, I could feel her other hand on my ass and between my legs. It was a strange feeling to be fondled, but it is pleasant knowing that someone has a crush on you.

Jenny had poured the coffee in three mugs. Our mugs were placed on each side of her, and she had placed cushions too. Rosie sat down very carefully, and I sat on the other side of Jenny. My tight jeans hardly allowed me to sit on the floor, but I found a way to sit. We sipped our coffee. Jenny sat her mug down on the table and ran her hands through our hair. She sighed.

"This week has been very busy, but still one of the best weeks I'd had for a long, long time. I am glad you came over tonight, Ann. It was wrong of me to accept your idea. You shouldn't have been alone tonight."

"I am ok. I was just doubting myself. It was stupid."

"You will not be left alone for a while now. We'll see to that. You and Rosie will be together this week. I will be home until about 8, then I leave for work. I'll be back before 8 in the morning, and I will leave information to you about what is allowed and what is forbidden."

"And dinner? Any wishes?" I wanted to plan my shopping.

"Just something easy. We have a little chicken left, but I think I will have it as lunch tomorrow. I am home the entire day. Perhaps we have time to watch the next part of 'Hunger Games' before I forget all about what happened today." Jenny had a point there.

"I hope I am home early. It is my first day on the job in a long time. I think they'll go easy on me tomorrow." Rosie held her crossed fingers up.

" All right, then let's have something easy. Pasta of a kind? I think I may need to know your favorite meals, so I don't cook them by accident on days you haven't deserved it."

"I always deserve it. I am your Goddess, you know. By the way, my favorite is a T-bone steak with baked potatoes and lots of gravy. And almost anything from the barbeque. Are you good with a barbeque?"

"Does the Pope shit in the woods? Jenny, you are talking to the daughter of a farmer with livestock. He's growing cattle! My parents visited me last weekend. My freezer is full."

"Will you marry me?" Jenny grinned and added:

"We will not eat all your meat. And we'll have to find out about shopping. Until now, Rosie and I haven't had any structured shopping or cooking habits. As I told you - we are hopeless."

"No you aren't. Rosie did fine today and your role will be to stay out of the kitchen until dinner is served. As a Goddess, you are not entitled to handle kitchenware. Rosie, your favorite meal?"

"Oh, it is difficult. I like it all."

"Like Brussels sprouts? I got it. Thanks."

"Errh, not exactly. Let's say chicken. This one today was yummy."

"Is there anything you don't like?"

"Mac'n'cheese and pot noodles! If the freezer is empty and we don't eat out, it is the common panic solution. I think we both have had enough for the next ten years. And nachos too!"

Jenny nodded. Apparently, their kitchen was a culinary vacuum. I decided that this was going to change. They were so kind to me, and I could at least contribute with some decent cooking.

We sat for a while, just enjoying being together. Rosie and I had our heads leaned on Jenny's thighs, looking at each other. I gained the courage to ask a question that had haunted me.

"How is it to wear that chastity belt? I have thought about it in two days now."

"It is like a pair of very rigid panties. You have to get used to it and have it adjusted to fit right. And then some movements are hard to do. If you need to pick up things from the floor, you'll have to think twice before you bend over. It is better to bend your knees. You cannot wear tight jeans or anything low-waisted, and you'll need to spend more time while bathing or going to the bathroom."

"And you cannot touch your pussy?"

"No, but I am never allowed to. I never touch it except to scratch an occasional itch, and that is impossible while you are wearing the belt. It is a psychological thing; you are constantly reminded that your access to your sex is not only forbidden, but it is impossible. You need a lot of time to break it in and get used to it."

"I have seen pics on the web, and it is a turn-on for me. The paradox - that you get turned on by the idea of having no access at all - fascinates me. I bet it is a turn-on for you too, Jenny?"

I didn't think it was the right time to ask if I could try the belt. It probably didn't fit me at all. As I understood, it was fitted to one person.

"Yes it is. I like to establish routines you have to follow, and I like to break those routines with a challenge from time to time. Tell her about the weeks before your week of chastity."

Rosie cleared her throat.

"The week after Jenny visited me, I had to masturbate every night. I was to edge twice before I came. The next week I had to masturbate each day before noon at work and then again at my room in the evening, edging twice. And the third week, I had to masturbate at work each day before noon, but in a new place every day. After work, I had to masturbate somewhere else, not at home, but in a different place each time. And not a new restaurant toilet each day. A toilet was allowed once, then I had to find other places like the library, in a cinema, in a park and such. It was difficult. In the evening I had to do it at home, edging again, and in different places too. I just had a room, so it was on the bed, on the table, in a chair, under the bed, under the table, under the chair, in the bathroom, and on the window board. And then Jen visited me again, licked and fucked me for hours, and put me in the belt. Gee, it was hard to go from having multiple orgasms each day to none at all."

"Oh, poor you! I couldn't have done that. Masturbating at work? And in a park?"

"Yes, I think you could if you had no choice. But I will not challenge you like that before you are ready for it. If you ever get ready for it. Perhaps you are heading in another direction. Let us take one perversion at a time." Jenny caressed my head and shoulders and emptied her coffee cup.

"Let's get to bed - you two have to get up early."

We brushed our teeth and got ready for bed. I envied Rosie's stripes and I couldn't keep my eyes from them. When we got in bed, I kissed every stripe again.

"You cannot leave my stripes alone! Go get your own, girl!" Rosie smiled at me and moved to get a kiss on the mouth.

"I am not sure that I am allowed to get any yet. And I think that Mistress will let me wait even longer if I ask her."

"You are so right on that!" Jenny joined us in the bed. "I think that I'd better lie between the two of you."

And so she did. This time, I was spooning her, and she was spooning Rosie. I could reach Rosie's breast but settled for Jenny's; I was afraid that I would cause her pain by holding it over the stripes. I kissed Jenny on the back of her head.

"Thanks for everything today, girls. And thanks for having me over tonight too."

"You are welcome, it wasn't a rescue mission - we really missed you too."