Anna Ch. 13

Story Info
Anna seduces Elin.
4.2k words
4.71
781
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13: Anna Seduces Elin

The next day in the office Emelie and I acted as if there was nothing going on between us, not so much that we were uncomfortable with what had happened, but more the effort to keep it a secret with our colleagues. I did kind of enjoy the thrill of it, though.

About mid-morning I got a text from Olivia:

Hi Anna, Hope you are doing well. Just wanted to say "Hello" and hope I didn't wreck anything between you and David. Call me when you get a chance....

I responded with:

Hi Olivia, Doing fine, thanks. Things have been awkward between me and David but I think we'll get through it. Will try to call you later (smiley). Thanks for reaching out!

She responded with a line of smileys.

Nelly wanted to do lunch together, which I also wanted, but I had to eat real quick then hustle over to Nyborg's. I was excited about finally getting the contract settled, and looking forward to seeing Elin again.

When I arrived at Nyborg's she was standing behind the reception desk dressed in the same blue pants she wore the first time we met. She greeted me with a big smile.

"Hi Anna." Her big blue eyes sparkled between heavily mascaraed eye lashes.

"Hello, nice to see you again," I replied. My eyes met hers then involuntarily fixated on her bosom. Tan, wrinkled skin showed itself above a silky white scoop blouse. I had made her appear younger in my fantasies, but I was still attracted to her.

Fresh, red lipstick covered her lips indicating she must have touched them up after lunch. Thank God there was no coffee cup in sight with red smudges around the edge. That would have turned me off immediately.

"Yes, me too."

The only potential turn-off was the texture of her hair. Kind of brittle-looking and overwrought, like the life had been brushed out of it. It lacked the healthy sheen that you saw with women half her age.

She continued, "So yes, Henrik asked me to bring you back in so we could go over the details."

Bring me back in, huh? Well, I suppose he's in charge here.

All of a sudden, the image of Olivia seductively applying deep red lipstick before blowing David popped into my head. I imagined Miss Elin sucking David's dick the same way with those red MILF lips.

"Okay for me," I replied.

"Great, let's go to a conference room and I'll fetch Henrik."

"Sure. To the fishbowl?"

"Ah, you remember."

"Of course," I replied.

I jilled off to you right after our last meeting. But you have no freakin' clue, do you?

As we walked through the office towards the "fishbowl", I saw that the office was filled with people sitting in their offices giving it some life, much different that the Friday I was here last when the place was dead.

"So, do you still want to grab a coffee afterwards?" she asked as she turned to me with a smile.

"Sure," I replied. "As long as you can get away."

"No problem for me. They're really relaxed about that kind of stuff here. Grabbing a coffee with our partners is good for collaboration and relationship building," she continued, half-sarcastically, poking fun of corporate-speak.

I laughed, impressed with her use of sarcasm.

Henrik entered the conference room shortly after we sat down. Elin and I sat opposite each other in the same places as in our last meeting. After shaking hands with me, Henrik took a seat to her right.

He was a pleasant guy, early 40's I would guess, slim with an athletic build and graying brown hair. He possessed the quiet, austere demeanor characteristic of most people who worked in the real estate and finance sector.

"So how have you been, Anna?" he asked, starting the conversation.

"Just fine and you?"

"Very well, thanks. Been busy here, but I'm guessing for you as well?"

"Oh yes, they keep me hopping for sure."

"Keeps us in our jobs, right?" he remarked with a wink.

"I suppose so," I answered with a little laugh.

I wondered if he was fucking Elin.

"Okay so, we love the material and the campaign you created for us. Great stuff."

"Glad you liked it." I replied.

He gave a little smile then continued, "So now let's talk a little black and white..." he then opened up a file on his desk and took out a packet of documents. He turned it around so I could read it then proceeded to highlight the different sections. Every now and then he would make a comment to Elin about what should be added to it as we reviewed it. Elin nodded her head and made short scribbles into a black notebook.

This went on for about forty minutes then he closed the document and put it back into the folder. There were some things I didn't have the mandate to decide on, so I told him I'd need to check with Maria. We made another appointment for next week then we all stood up. Henrik and I shook hands, said our goodbyes, then left.

When he was gone, Elin looked at me through a smile then said, "Now time for that coffee."

"Indeed," I replied.

We decided to go to Expesso House just down the street. It was conveniently located close by and fortunately not very crowded. Elin ordered a cappuccino, and I ordered a coffee caramel latte. We took a seat at a table by the window and watched the life outside pass by. There was a moment of pause as we both studied the people bundled up against the cold February afternoon walk briskly down the sidewalk. I was warm and comfortable, fortified by the rich, sweetness of my latte.

"This contract stuff makes my head spin," I said, breaking the silence after taking my first sip.

Elin laughed. "Yeah, I know, but it's a necessary part of the process, I suppose."

"I suppose so, but I really enjoy the people part of my job, listening to the client's needs and coming up with solutions. That's very rewarding to me."

She followed my words with a sincere interest, but also realized that she was probably at a point in her life where she had given up on analyzing what she liked and didn't like; it didn't matter at her age, a job was a job and not something that allowed her to achieve self-actualization. I was slowly starting to understand that.

I changed the subject, "How long have you been at Nyborg's?"

"Oh jeez, ever since I was eighteen years old. I came in for a summer job when I was in school and never left."

We both laughed.

Then a moment of silence. I looked out the window and watched a mother stop and adjust a blanket over her baby laying in a stroller.

"So do you have kids?" I asked.

"Yes..." she replied after swallowing a sip of her cappuccino then setting her cup down. The question had come right as she was drinking. "A son who is studying now in Linköping and a daughter living in Stockholm."

"Oh wow, so you're an empty nester now?

"Yeah, you can say that."

Shit, her kids were probably the same age as me.

"And your husband?"

"I'm divorced. My kids are from that marriage."

"Oh, I see. Do you see them often?"

"A few times a year. Holidays, birthdays..."

I smiled. I didn't dare ask her how old they were.

After that we talked a little bit about our personal lives. I told her about David, she talked about her ex-husband, a guy named Donald whom she met at Nyborg's. He was one of the account executives and it seemed like a typical office romance where a manager seduces one of the admins then it turns into a serious relationship. Most likely as they grew older, their differences became more apparent, more irreconcilable.

I could tell she was a bit of a sex pot when she was younger, probably good in bed, and most likely had no problem getting the attention of men. As I looked at her as she spoke, I tried to stop myself from feeling sorry for her. As with most sexpots, she had most likely been taken advantage of; attracted the wrong kinds of guys then used and thrown away.

When she was done talking, she sat in silent contemplation looking down at her almost-empty mug. I wondered about how true my assumption was about how the guys in the office talked about her in those early days; how many of them fucked her or jacked off to her.

"Elin," I said breaking the silence.

"Yes?" she replied, looking up at me as I snapped her out of her trance.

"You're very pretty."

"Oh, thank you," she replied, her face blushing. "But not as pretty as you," she continued.

"Come on, I mean it. But thank you for the compliment."

"Appreciate what you have now, youth doesn't last forever." She continued looking at me, but with eyes that seemed to be looking through me fixed upon something that only she could see.

I reached across the table and held her hand. She interlaced her fingers with mine. Her hands defied her age - she had nicely-shaped fingers with beautifully painted nails. Our eyes met and we smiled.

"Let's go somewhere private," I offered softly.

"We can go to my apartment."

"Where is it?"

"Molndal."

"Can you get away for that long?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Let's go."

We hopped on a tram and arrived at her apartment, a cozy one-bedroom flat on the third floor of a brown multi-tenant building situated on the main artery running alongside the tram tracks that connected to Korsvägen.

"Doesn't the noise from the street bother you?" I asked looking down at traffic below.

"Not really, you get used to it."

"Nice place." I commented as I looked around at her immaculate apartment. It had an order and cleanliness that I assumed came with being at a certain stage in life: kids grown up, a divorce behind her, not much in the way of career advancement ahead of her; the only thing left was the careful ordering of things within the range of what she could control. And that is what accounted for the gleaming gray granite countertop in the kitchen. The carefully placed pillows on the white fabric sofa, and the understated style of the décor. Black and white photos of sail boats and other nautical themes hung on the walls. There was only one small photograph of her family, a color photo of when they were young standing on a boat deck wearing life jackets.

"Are you into sailing?" I asked.

"Used to be. Me and Donald sailed quite a bit when the kids were young."

I was about to ask her if she missed it, but I decided not to go there.

"So, can I offer you something to drink? I could make some coffee, but we just had some."

I gave a chuckle then replied, "That's okay, a glass of water would be fine."

"Sure," she replied then produced two glasses from the cupboard and filled them from a bottle in the fridge. She came around the counter and handed me a square-shaped glass with a heavy bottom. The glass itself was squeaky clean and immaculately clear; absent of any streaks or dishwater spots that I was used to seeing on the glassware offered by people my age.

"Have a seat," she said motioning to the sofa. As we sat down, she set two coasters down on the low coffee table in front of the sofa. I took a sip of the water and sat my glass down. She did the same then sat back and looked at me. What I saw was not the middle-aged woman that I had been talking to, but a twenty-something year old version of her. The deep pools of her eyes hypnotized me with a sudden vulnerability. I was young enough to be her daughter but at that moment the difference in our ages disappeared. Our mouths edged closer. Our lips opened. I caught the notes of cappuccino on her breath. We kissed.

"That feels so nice," I whispered.

"Yes," she replied.

We kissed again. There was a flush in my loins. Our tongues met. We wrapped our arms around each other and explored each other's mouths. I smelled her perfume. It was not something I would have chosen--the only thing about her that spoke of her age.

She was fond of sucking my lower lip at the end of a kiss then releasing it with a light sucking sound. Then she would start over again by locking her mouth on to mine, finding my tongue, then repeating the cycle.

"Come with me," she whispered, then led me by the hand into her bedroom. It was small, neat, and uncluttered like the rest of her place.

We pulled at each other's clothes like two horny teenagers until we stood there in our underwear, gazing at each other's bodies. She wore a black bra, and to my relief, black cheeky-style panties revealing the half-moons of her round butt. I'm not so sure how I would have reacted if she wore those old -lady panel-style underwear. The tips of her full, round boobs enticed me as they pushed out from her black bra, and I wanted so much to touch them, to take her nipples into my mouth and suck.

She must have read my mind since she then reached behind her and undid her bra allowing the two most beautiful melons I've ever seen fall free. I fondled them both with my hands. The wrinkled skin of her cleavage seemed to disappear. I lowered my head and took one of her large, meaty nipples into my mouth and sucked. She moaned.

I feasted on her tits for a few minutes then she led me over to the bed. She still had the hard round butt of a young woman even though her thighs and hips had thickened with age.

As she slipped her black panties down her tan legs, I noticed the soft, dimpled skin around her knees. There was a slight bulge of her belly, but she was in great shape for her age.

My eyes fixed upon her brownish-blonde bush, and I had the sudden urge to taste her, to bury my face into her mature nest and eat its fruit. I quickly pulled off my bra and thong.

"You're shaved," she remarked.

"Yes."

"Yeah, I heard most girls your age are shaving now."

"Did you ever do it?" I asked.

"Never," she laughed.

"You're beautiful," I continued.

"Thank you," she replied. "So are you."

"Have you ever been with another woman before?"

"Only once. Me and my girlfriends down in Spain one summer, we got a little wild with some English boys. Wasn't something I ever wanted to do again."

"Until now?"

"Well...I don't know. You managed to seduce me, I guess."

"How long has it been since you had sex?"

"Oh god, years."

I found her mouth again and we kissed passionately. I felt my cunt starting to gush. I lay back on the bed and pulled her with me. We wrapped our arms and legs around each other and continued to make out. I ran my hands all over her body. Her skin was exceptionally soft.

"Touch me," I whispered in her ear. The coarse strands of her hair tickled my nose. If it wasn't for the texture of her hair and the buttery looseness of her flesh, she felt no different than a woman my age.

I lay on my back and opened my legs inviting her hand to slide down my body and find the wetness of my cunt. She kissed and licked the hardened nipples of my flattened breasts which had succumbed to the effects of gravity. Her fingers slipped inside me and I gasped. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

She worked her fingers in and out of me while dotting kisses all over me, on my neck, my nipples, and my upper abdomen. Following my instincts, I kissed my way down her mocha-colored skin and searched between her legs with my lips until I found her clit through her thick bush.

Running my tongue along the folds of her pussy, the taste wasn't what I had expected, it had a distinct sourness to it. But nevertheless, I continued to eat her with increasing enthusiasm as I felt her body quiver with pleasure in response.

I turned my body so she could put her fingers deep inside me while her thumb massaged my clit. I continued to lap away at her mature cunt and noted how much thicker her labia were, the folds of gel-like flesh like wings of a pre-historic reptile. When I felt her shaking in climax, I jammed my tongue inside her as she came.

"Did you like that?" I asked, whispering softly now in her ear.

"Yes, you were incredible."

"Glad you liked it."

"So, I take it this was not the first time for you?"

"No, not the first, but I'm not really THAT experienced with other women."

"So you're not a...?"

"Lesbian."

"No. I actually have a boyfriend, but it's complicated."

"It usually is, isn't it?"

"I suppose."

"Okay, I won't ask any more questions then."

My cunt was still throbbing from the foreplay, and I needed to get off. I swung my leg over her upper body and straddled her chest then asked, "Do you want to eat me?"

She looked up at me with a serious face and replied, "Yes.

Sliding forward, I felt my cunt smear a trail of juice along the center of her chest as I positioned my crotch over her face. Her tongue found my searing vulva and I gasped.

"Is it okay?" she asked, obviously self-conscious that she was doing something wrong.

"It's fine, great actually...it's just that I've been waiting for you to do this to me for a long time."

She extended her thick pink tongue and continued to lick me. For someone who lacked experience she knew exactly what to do. I rocked my hips to coincide with the movements of her mouth until the force of orgasm gathered inside me.

"I'm going to come, Elin. Oh god, make me come!"

I felt her hands wrap around my ass, then she reached in my ass and put a finger up my asshole.

"Fuck" I yelled. It was totally unexpected, but it felt surprisingly good.

I put pressure on my clit with my fingers then exploded I orgasm. I worked my hips back and forth on her face until I squeezed out every last bit of climax from my body. When it was over, I fell over alongside of her.

She played with my hair.

When the heat of our lovemaking faded, the chill in the room started to encroach upon us. We pulled the comforter over us and snuggled for a while. In the dimming late afternoon light I could see it had started to snow outside through her bedroom window. We continued to kiss each other tenderly and she gazed at my face with a look of affection. I hoped to hell she wasn't going to say I reminded her of her daughter or some such thing.

"Elin," I said, pre-emptively.

"Yes?"

"I'm just curious, when was the last time you had sex? With a man, I mean."

"Oh gosh, please don't ask that question."

"Must have been a long time I take it."

"Too long."

"So, what's it like? I mean, after you've been married for a while, is sex still enjoyable as it was in the beginning?"

"Well. Let's just say it's true what they say."

"You mean about how married couples eventually lose interest in sex?"

"You got it."

"So when did it happen to you?"

She let out a long sigh, then bit her lower lip, the same way she did in the office.

"Oh, I'd say right after we had kids."

I wanted to reply, Yeah, I could understand, but held back knowing that I really didn't.

"That's too bad, really." The thought of that happening to me was chilling.

"Come here," she said, the tone of her voice was that of a mother consoling a child. It made me felt slightly weird. She pulled back the covers then whispered, "Go down on me one more time."

I kissed and licked my way down her soft body then found her oozing slit through her thatch then lapped away furiously.

After a while she started to go berserk, as if I had awakened something in her. She shrieked out and writhed around on the bed like someone possessed. Then she turned over and got up on all fours and pushed her ass into my face. I found her smoke-colored asshole and started to eat it. She came almost immediately.

Afterwards, she lay on her back huffing and puffing. I snuggled in next to her and we lay there in silence.

When she had come down from her orgasm, she broke the silence and asked, "So, I guess the butt is another thing people your age is into now?"

I giggled. "I don't know, I guess. It's right there so why not?"

"Well, it felt really good, actually."

"It is an erogenous zone."

"First time anyone ever licked my butt."

"I guess there's a lot of new things going on these days," she laughed.

"Perhaps," I said while playing with the ends of her hair.

12