Anna Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there for little while not really saying anything and I began to contemplate what I had just done. I seduced a woman twice my age. It seemed almost surreal. All of a sudden I felt a sense of revulsion. Everything about it seemed wrong. Her face, her skin, her big floppy tits, the taste of her cunt--they had initially turned me on, now seemed--old. This was wrong. I wanted to vomit.

"Oh shit, I need to go," I exclaimed suddenly.

"Sure," she replied, almost as if she had read my thoughts.

We got up out of the bed and quickly dressed.

"Well, this was fun," I turned and said to her as I approached the door.

"Yes I had fun, too."

"This was quite a lot for me handle, quite honestly. Not sure if we should do this again."

She closed her eyes briefly then said, "Sure, I understand. For me, too. No expectations then."

"Great," I replied.

We smiled at each other then I turned the handle on the door then made my way outside into the darkness descending upon the city.

I never told David about Elin. I didn't find it necessary. She was a distraction, a dead stump that didn't lead anywhere. If I fucked her or hadn't fucked her it would have made no difference in the trajectory of my life story. For now the only things I was interested in was our love triangle with Olivia and my little side gig with Nelly.

Fucking that little twat was fun. She was such a dirty little skank. Eventually I got her into a threesome with me and David.

I had become quite fond of threesomes. Loved the mix of pussy and dick. Loved to watch David fucking another cunt. The way he fucked the shit out of Nelly was really something. I think he sensed the same thing in her that I did - the innocent little angel with a willing and dirty mind.

One Sunday she came over to our place and after a few rounds of raw sex, I watched David jerk off into her mouth, her lips clamped tight around his cock as he pumped his load into mouth. Each stroke delivered a squirt of semen down her tender throat like a pump from a well. While observing the crescent lines of her closed eyes I thought about how effectively her innocent mask hid her nasty soul.

Something inside of me wanted to tear her down. Her constant cute little laughs, her gangly walk, her doe-like eyes--all became very annoying after I had gotten to that stinky little hole between her thin legs. I had gotten to the real Nelly. That split wide open cunt of hers that constantly needed filling. The huge cock of her boyfriend had prepped her for it. Now me and David were trying to find the limits of her deepest, darkest urges.

We started to get more kinky with her as time went on.

One time I fucked her mouth with a cucumber while David pissed on her face. We stuck all kinds of things in her pussy and up her ass. Pens, carrots, brush handles, you name it. She lay there and took it. Took everything we threw at her.

Did I feel sorry for her? No. She deserved what she was getting.

The fucking cunt.

When I saw her in the office, it was like nothing had ever happened. It was almost as if her willing acceptance of the humiliation we brought upon her became an odd form of defiance. Like she wanted to show us that nothing could break her.

She was so weird.

12