Anna Ch. 14

Story Info
Anna and David bring home two girls from the night club.
7.9k words
4.63
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: Life with Olivia, Two Girls from the Night Club

We started to get together with Olivia on a regular basis, but usually only the weekends. We were all so busy with our careers and hectic lives so that was the only chance we had. One of the consequences was we started to lose touch with our friends; that was okay, perhaps they had other things going on in their lives too.

I'd exchange test messages with Katarine or Malin every now than then, but the actual get-togethers were becoming fewer and farther in between. They were friends from university, relationships made under those circumstances, but now we were all moving on. Kind of sad, but at the same time not. That is just how real life evolved I guess.

David was into the whole threesome thing now, having done them with both Nelly and Olivia it seemed like we as a couple had officially embraced the swinger lifestyle. Although we weren't exactly "swinging" since we weren't into partner swapping with other couples, not yet at least, but neither one of us minded sharing the other with someone else. As a matter of fact we relished it.

Our favorite position when having sex with Olivia was where one of us girls would lay on our back far up on the bed while the other one would bend down over the edge of the bed and eat the other's pussy while David fucked her from behind. After a while we would switch positions, changing up who was getting eaten and who was getting fucked.

I think David enjoyed the view, watching all three of his conquests laid out in front of him. I enjoyed it too but found it difficult to concentrate on eating out Olivia while getting fucked at the same time. I was often so distracted by the pleasure I was receiving to effectively return it to her. I knew that under these circumstances, my technique was rough and raw, like the first time Nelly went down on me. But when it was Olivia's turn to get fucked, she seemed to always eat me out just as well as if we were solo.

We alternated the place where we got together, sometimes she would come over to our place, and other times we would fuck at her place. The thing I liked about her place was her huge comfy bed where we could get crazy. We always started the night off at her place with Amaretto sours. During one of our first visits, she asked us what we wanted to drink and the only thing I could think of was an Amaretto sour since it was the drink Katrina ordered for us during the girls night out when I went home with Olivia.

The only downside to her place was that she preferred we didn't spend the night since I suppose her neighbors would start to notice she was having regular overnight guests. Our place was different, since we lived in a condo with a younger demographic, living was more anonymous, and no one was watching the comings-and-goings of our place. She usually spent the night when it was our turn to host.

It seemed like the sessions at her place were wilder -- there was something about the setting, the huge bed, the comfort in knowing your neighbors could not hear you--that created the impetus to experiment and try new things.

It was at her place I tried anal for the first time.

Olivia encouraged it and coached me through it. First, she had David fuck her in the ass to demonstrate how it was done. She had a huge bottle of lube which she squeezed some of the clear gel onto my hand and asked me to swathe it into her asshole.

After I did that, she asked me to put some on David's dick. I did that too.

His cock was huge and hard, I think the excitement of it had made him more than ready.

Olivia was up on all fours. I watched as David pressed the tip into her opened ass, then once inside, pushed it all the way in with only a small exhale from Olivia. She had obviously done this before.

After a few minutes of fucking her up the ass, Olivia told him to stop. She didn't want him to come yet. It was my turn.

We started with the procedure of lubing up, first my ass, then David's cock. Olivia did it for us as if we were not capable of doing it ourselves, or perhaps she didn't want to burden us with those small details so we could focus on the upcoming task at hand.

It was horrible, I hated it. I couldn't believe women actually enjoyed it.

It was exactly as Christina described, like taking a shit in reverse.

I wanted so much to shit out his dick and keep it out. But not to disappoint neither David nor Olivia, I let him continue. I tried rubbing my clit to give myself some pleasure, but it only distracted a little.

Finally, he came. It actually felt kind of good, the explosion of his warm fluid coating the inside my bowels felt like a new age wellness treatment. But when he withdrew his cock, it felt even better.

I'll never forget the smell though. The smell of my feces mixed with lube reminded me of that clinical hospital smell in the corridors where patients have lost control of their bowels.

Afterwards I went to the bathroom and took a massive shit.

Knowing that anal wasn't my bag, we focused on other stuff: exploring different positions, introducing vibrators, and toys.

Since Olivia could handle anal, we did a double penetration one night where David and I took fucked her in the ass and pussy at the same time; David with his dick and me with a dildo. Sometimes David would fuck her tits and come on her face. I would lick it off. We experimented with oils, whipped cream, all kinds of crazy stuff. Olivia showed David how she could squirt and eating her ejaculate became a regular part of our repertoire.

Needless to say, we were never bored and looked forward to our weekends together.

But thing was, it was purely sexual. We still didn't know much about her beyond that. She never spoke about her wider life. She only made casual references to her job, but that was because she had to consider her schedule when we planned get-togethers.

The night I met her outside the nightclub, she mentioned something about an ex-lover, the reason she moved to Gothenburg, so I knew she was coming back from a broken relationship, but I sensed that subject was off limits, so I never asked. But that was fine, we didn't need to know any more. Perhaps our little adventures together were a form of healing for her.

After seducing that café chick some months ago, we really didn't do any more of that, although it certainly was within her power to persuade. I could imagine this personality trait of hers was why she was so successful in her career.

David still didn't know about Elin, and I still wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him. The more we got involved with Olivia, the less it became relevant.

There was still Nelly, and the only opportunities we had were our lunchtime trysts together, which were short and rushed, the experience didn't really evolve beyond the initial novelty of it. I did enjoy eating that stinky pussy of hers; I loved the sound of her music-like moans coming from her mouth while I munched between her skinny legs. The way her face crunched up from pleasure. But something about it was getting mechanical and repetitive; I much preferred the love triangle David and I had with Olivia. Every time we got together with Olivia, it was a new adventure.

The fading of our relationship with Nelly seemed like it was mutual. It was getting closer to her wedding and she probably thought it was time to start acting like a good girl. That was perfectly fine with me. We let things go with Nelly and took pleasure in knowing that I was one of the few people who knew that behind that sweet innocent exterior, she was a dirty little skank.

So, we continued our love triangle with Olivia, and considering the intensity of it, it was enough for now. But the thing was, I felt like I was losing touch with David and I feared for what might become of our relationship with the ever-presence of Olivia. It was all cool for now, but this whole thing was emotionally intense, so unconventional; I was not naïve to realize it could eat away at us. I needed to do something.

It was a Thursday night when David and I were finishing up dinner in our apartment when I looked up at him and said, "You know, it's been a while since we've gone out, I mean, just you and I."

David pulled back from the table and answered, "True that, every time we go out it is usually with our group of friends. Which we haven't done in a while since we've been spending so much time with Olivia."

"True! What do you say we dress up a little bit and hit a night club, drink some fancy cocktails and do some dancing? Like the old days."

A smile spread across his face indicating he was warming to my proposition.

"Yeah...let's do that. So, what made you think of that all of a sudden."

"I don't know, perhaps considering the interesting turns our lives have taken recently, it seems like something that would fit the pattern. It would be fun to go out dancing like that again. Get out there and see and be seen."

"Don't you think that's a chapter of our lives that we've left behind?"

"Aw come on. Not really, we need to make sure that we never slip into that mentality where we feel that we are too old for something. I don't want to become like one of those boring old couples."

"Neither do I. But this thing we got going on with Olivia, don't you think that's keeping our lives adventurous enough?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Perhaps our little love triangle with Olivia is what is opening it up for me." He still didn't know about Elin, but perhaps I'd let him know when the time was right.

"Yeah, me too. Still feels kind of weird, though. But I'm into it as long it works for you. In some strange way, you seem happier and more alive since we started with her."

"Aw thank you. That's good to hear, I'm glad you think so."

He smiled.

"But if you ever have second thoughts about it, or become jealous, let me know, okay? I don't want her to become between us. I value our relationship."

"Okay, deal," David replied, with a hit of embarrassment. I could tell he wasn't 100% comfortable talking about this kind of stuff.

"Let's clear the table," I said.

The next morning, I went to the office and settled in to a quiet, rather routine day including eating Nelly's pussy during lunch. We slipped away to her apartment for our usual Friday tryst. Although I was growing bored with having sex with this bony little slut, I lamented the time when her internship would be over, and our fun would come to an end.

David and I still hadn't decided on which club we were going to go to Saturday night, but I was leaning towards a club called Lounge(s) on Anvenyn. It was located on a block where all the swanky nightclubs were and was one that our group of friends rarely went to. I think it was mostly due to it having a reputation as a pick-up joint and place to see and be seen for young single people. Apparently, we had moved on from that stage, barely. Maybe that is why I thought we'd go there on Saturday.

David was cool with my suggestion of Lounge(s), and when Saturday night rolled around, we got all gussied up and headed out. We got off the tram about ten O'clock and approached the door of the club. I thought it quite funny, almost corny that there was a rope line of starting to form. I started to laugh.

"What's so funny? David asked.

"This is Gothenburg, Sweden not New York City for fuck's sake. What the hell kind of VIP's are going to be around here," I replied.

"Come on, you know you used to be impressed whenever you were one of the chosen ones who made it through a rope line."

"Yeah, but that was a while ago, I'm beyond that now."

"Really?"

"Shut up, you," I replied while giving him a fake slap. "Let's just go inside and have some fun, shall we?"

"Let's go," he replied, then took my arm.

We stepped into the queue at the rope line mostly full of young woman dressed up in the fuck-me outfits and faces heavily made up. They looked both cute and ridiculous at the same time. I couldn't believe that I was only a few years older than this crowd and this scene was already starting to seem old. During our girl's night out earlier this year I started to develop a sense of it but was too distracted by the energy of our group to notice. Plus, it seemed fitting that the end of the night resulted in meeting Olivia and having sex with her.

As we stood there in line and listening to their immature rantings, I started to resent these little bitches. What a bunch of phony little teases. If you'd ask them what they were looking for tonight, they'd say, "Just a fun night out with my girlfriends," but I knew they all secretly wanted to get laid, but too afraid to admit it. So instead, they've put their best bitch on and slipped into a state of self-absorption.

We didn't have to wait long in this ridiculous queue, thank God, and we were finally inside where we were met with the pulsating beat of dance music. We left our jackets with a smiling coat check girl near the entrance, then continued our way inside.

It was full but not packed. A large rectangular bar was in the center of the floor surrounded by tables full of people. Booths with padded sofas were set against the wall.

The crowd was a mix of twenty-somethings with a few couples in their 30's and 40's. Loud dance music pulsated out of the speakers overhead. As soon as I approached the busy bar, luckily two girls who had been sitting there got up to leave. We occupied the newly freed space and got the attention of the bartender immediately. Good I thought. Nothing worse than trying to hopelessly to hail a bartender in a busy bar.

"Hi, what can I get you?" he asked with a cheerful smile. Young guy, late twenties, maybe thirty at the most.

David looked over at the beer taps to see what kinds of draft beer were on offer, then looked over at me. "What are you in the mood for?" he asked.

"I think I'll have a cocktail, can you order me a sloe gin fizz?"

"Sure," he replied then turned to the bartender and ordered our drinks.

While we waited for the drinks, I looked at the crowd. A girl about my age wearing a tight black dress got up from her stool across from me and I noted the S-curve profile of her voluptuous butt and belly as she turned around. I pictured myself eating her from behind.

"Here you go," David said while handing me my sloe gin fizz.

"Thanks," I replied while stealing my gaze from the girl in the black dress then taking my drink.

David raised his glass then said, "Cheers."

"Cheers," I returned, then we clinked glasses.

I took a few sips and was instantly bored. Going out seemed like a good idea, but now that I was here, I wasn't so sure. This whole scene, it was a massive case of been there, done that. The typical club music, the same cast of characters--the teases, the bitches, the sluts and the snobs--all dressed up to make a big show of themselves. Then there's the guys, the pretty boys, the brats, and the foreigners all trying to get them into bed. During the past three months I had sex with four women and did my first threesome while these stupid bitches were parading around places like this thinking they were hot shit.

"How's your drink?" David asked.

"Really good," I answered then took two quick sips. "How's the beer?"

"Good. Typical IPA."

I nodded then took another sip.

"Typical crowd in here tonight," I followed up.

"Yeah, about what one could expect."

We sat there and sipped our drinks for a while. Conversation was next to impossible due to the loud music so we both just kind of looked around taking in the scene.

"Let's hit the dance floor," David said.

"Sure," I replied then emptied my glass.

The dance floor was huge and full of people. Music pounded from speakers all around. We pushed into the mass of people and started to dance. The effect of the drink had loosened me up and I started to get into the vibe. It felt good to move my body. I raised my hands above my head and danced to the beat. We crashed into other people but that was okay, it was part of the fun. After a while, I had forgotten how much I liked to dance. Except for the girls night out a few months ago when I went home with Olivia, I hadn't been out like this in a long time.

David rubbed up against me and I started to grind on him. He let out a whoop. There was so much commotion on the dance floor that nobody even noticed. I looked around at all the other people dancing and wondered how many of them were as sexually liberated as I was. I had David, Olivia, and Nelly. I had cock, cunt, and anything I wanted.

We danced and we danced. After a while I noticed how hot and sweaty I was.

"Let's get another drink!" I shouted into David's ear.

He nodded then we left the dance floor.

After downing two more drinks at the bar, we headed back out to the dance floor for another round. We danced for a while, got more drinks, then danced some more. I was buzzed and felt wonderful. My initial sour attitude had totally faded away. I was on top of the world.

Then I noticed two girls dancing close to us. They were both blondes and looked to be about my age maybe a few years younger. Tight black pants showed off their pretty little asses. I led David closer to them and I bashed into one of them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I yelled into her ear.

"That's okay!" she yelled back.

I smiled then did a shimmy in front of her. She laughed.

Her friend came over and shimmied in front of me. I stuck out my belly and we shimmied together.

Then I noticed that these girls looked familiar. Shit! They were the two bitches from the gym!

I waved to David and came over. The four of us danced together. We started to do all kinds of silly shit. Divid mimicked someone doing the lawnmower, then I did the lawn sprinkler. The girls repeated after us, then we took turns bumping each other's hips. We were all laughing hysterically. I don't think David made the connection that they were from the gym.

After dancing for a while, I leaned into one of the girls and cupped my hand around her ear and said, "I'm ready for a drink, what about you? "Yeah, that sounds great," she answered.

I made the motion of taking a drink with my hand to David and he shook his head signaling he was ready for a drink, too.

"Ask your friend if she wants to get a drink," I said to the girl.

She leaned into her friend's ear and I saw her nod. Then the four of us made our way to the bar.

When we got to the bar, I could see that these two girls were already trashed. The one was tall, thin, with a long face, heavily made-up eyes, and a pretty mouth. The other girl, who seemed to be the leader of the pair, was a bit shorter with a plain-looking face and small upturned nose. With heavily made up faces they looked like two typical club bitches. I had them marked when I saw them at the gym.

"What would you like?" David asked the two of them after he got the bartender's attention.

"Amaretto sour," the one who was the leader replied back.

"For the both of you?" David asked.

She nodded.

"Another sloe gin fizz?" he then asked me.

"Yes, please."

David ordered our drinks then we turned our attention to the girls.

We started with their names. The tall one's name was Emelie, and her friend's name was Louise. Conversation was next to impossible so who they were was almost pointless. Plus, they seemed about as dumb as a box of rocks.

When the drinks arrived, we made a toast then we all took a drink.

I leaned into David's ear then asked, "Let's ask these girls if they want to come back to our place."

He pulled back and gave me a look.

"What? Are you serious. You mean...?"

I gave a little smile then nodded my head.

He held my look for a moment then said, "Maybe it's better if you ask them."

"Alright," I replied.

I put my hand on Louise's shoulder then asked her, "Hey, we're kind of tired of this place but don't want to call it a night just yet. Do you want to come back to our place for some more drinks?"