Anna Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me ask Emelie."

The two of them had a quick conference then Louise turned to me and said, "Sure, we'll join you."

"Great, let's finish our drinks then go," I replied.

We took a cab back to our place since neither David nor I wanted to deal with the late night trams packed with drunk people.

Once we got up to our apartment the girls took a seat on the sofa and David and I went into the kitchen to see what we had to drink.

"Do you girls like white wine?" I asked them.

"Sure," came the response.

I went around and lit some candles then put on some music while David poured the wine.

I had nothing to say to these two bimbos but tried to force some small talk.

"You two work out at Nordic Wellness don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, we do," Emelie responded. "That's right, I think I've seen you there."

"Yep, I thought so," I replied.

"Cool," she shot bacl

"So, what do you two do? Are you students, working somewhere, or?"

"I'm a hairdresser at a salon in Haga," Emelie responded.

"I work as a salesclerk at Gina Tricot," Louise followed.

Of course, a fashion bimbo and a fashion cunt.

"Oh cool," I responded while lighting the last of the candles on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

David came out of the kitchen and handed our two guests their wine. They looked pretty buzzed and were almost falling asleep. Their eyes were half-closed and their heads bobbed from side to side.

"These two also work out at Nordic Wellness," I said to David.

"Ah, okay. You all do like kind of familiar," he replied while handing Emelie and Louise their drinks.

"Thanks," Emelie said while taking her glass.

"Yeah, thank you," Louise followed suit.

David went back into the kitchen then came back out with a glass for him and I. We pulled up two chairs then sat across from them.

My eyes were constantly drawn to Emelie. She seemed brighter but lacked the confidence of Louise which seemed to be the result of her lesser intelligence. To Louise, the world was simple and without nuance. There was really nothing to ponder.

Emelie wore her hair long, a style at odds with the discipline of her face. There was tension in her expression, an anxiety, a kind of discontent, as if tomorrow would only be worse.

"Cheers," David said raising his glass in a toast.

"Cheers," the two girls replied in unison.

We looked around at each other then took a drink of our wine. Serving wine was a total façade, it was late, and we were all pretty drunk and tired so it was a worthless pretense. I made some attempts at small talk, but it was pointless. Fuck it.

"So, are you two girlfriends or just friends?" I asked.

"No, we're just friends," Louise answered.

"I see. It's hard to tell these days you know."

They just looked at me with a blank look.

"I'm sorry, I really wasn't sure," I continued. "So, anyway, let me see you two kiss."

"What? No way. I just said we weren't...." Louise started to say but was interrupted by Emelie.

"Wait Louise."

"Emelie..."

"No, I want to kiss you," Emelie continued.

"Oh my god, Emelie."

"Seriously, come on."

"Fuck, alright..." Louise replied then pursued her lips.

Emelie turned towards Louise, opened her mouth then French kissed her.

Louise's eyes opened wide and she let out a muffled moan. Apparently she was expecting only a mere peck that would minimally satisfy my request, not a full-on kiss with tongue. Emelie seemed to genuinely enjoy it.

After some initial hesitation, Louise reciprocated by digging her tongue into Emelie's mouth. I watched the movement of their cheeks and lips as they sucked each other's mouths. Occasionally, their lips came apart making a smacking sound before resuming their kissing.

I looked over at David and he said, "Damn, how long has she been waiting to do that."

"Probably for some time," I replied.

I turned to Louise then said, "My turn."

Without saying a word, she moved her face toward me then we engaged in a deep kiss. Now totally uninhibited, she scooped her tongue around in my mouth. I did the same and felt my cunt gush. David started to make out with Emelie and I heard the rustle of him pulling down her tights. Soon he was fingering her. I kissed Louise's neck and nibbled on her ears. A faint trace of perfume was left on her salty skin.

She was a pretty good kisser. I could tell the novelty of kissing another girl was a big turn on for her by the way she was getting into it. I ran my hands down her chest and felt her tits. They weren't huge but were nice and pert. She responded by feeling me up over my shirt.

"Here, let me help you," I whispered then took off my shirt and removed my bra. It felt good to expose my tits to her and see her reaction.

She took both of them into her hands and squeezed them gently.

"Go ahead and have them if you want."

She bent her head then licked and sucked on my nipples. This got me really horny.

Taking David's lead, I reached my hand inside the waistband of her tights then played with the top of her underwear. Her breathing got faster.

I pushed my hand lower, found the opening of her hairless cunt, then slipped my middle finger inside. She gasped.

Even though I shaved myself, this was the first time I ever had a shaved pussy on another girl. Oliva simply trimmed hers to neat landing strip, Nelly and Elin both had full bushes, and the slut cafe worker and a finely haired patch.

I fingered her for a while then pulled up my hand and tasted her cunt. She had very little scent and her cunt tasted like typical cunt. Nothing particularly strong, just the usual salty-sour taste.

After licking the remaining traces of her cunt from my fingers, I said. "Let's go to the bedroom."

David had been fingering the hell out of Emelie and I think he made her come. Wasn't sure.

The girls pulled up their pants so they could walk, then four of us entered our bedroom. Once inside David turned on a bedside lamp casting a dim light over everything.

I pulled Louise down onto the bed with me and David did the same to Emelie. The four of us resumed sucking face. Louise kissed my face with alcohol-scented breath and squinted eyes. Occasionally she would go down and suck on my tits.

Emelie was now sucking David's cock. His pants were down around his knees and he was laying back watching her work on his dick.

"Take off your clothes," I whispered to Louise.

She got up off the bed and stood in the middle of the room and stripped. She had nice tits and a decent body. I could tell she worked out.

"Turn around, let me see you," I commanded her.

She did as I said, and I noticed her cute, round ass.

"Such a nice little butt. Bend over and spread it open."

"What? Are you serious?"

"I'm deadly serious. Please do so."

She stumbled around a little from her drunkenness then turned around and bent over.

"That's it. Spread 'em my little darling."

She grabbed both of her ass cheeks then opened them exposing the dark valley of her ass in the low light.

Emelie continued to suck David.

"Beautiful," I uttered. "Now let me see you finger your pussy," I continued.

This time without any hesitation, she stuck two of her fingers up inside her cunt from behind then started to finger-fuck herself. I was so fucking horny at this point I could have exploded, but I wasn't done with her yet.

"Now, come here. Lie down on the bed."

When she lay down on the bed, I got up and took off my clothes.

"I want head just like what your friend is doing to my boyfriend," I said to her.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Have you ever eaten a girl before?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

"First time for everything, isn't there?"

"Yes."

"Just lie down, lie flat, I'm going to sit on your face."

"Okay."

I swung my leg over her body to get into position but stopped momentarily to shoo Emelie away for a moment and sucked David's cock for a little bit. I caught a whiff of Emelie's sour breath as she exhaled heavily when David's cock slipped out of her mouth.

When I was done, I said, "Sorry, just need to have a little suck. Please continue..."

Emelie gave a little laugh, then continued to suck his cock.

I pressed my snatch into Louisa's face and she started to lick me with a fury that lacked any kind of finesse. I pressed myself hard into her face to get more pressure on my clit.

"That's it, eat my hot box, you little whore," I couldn't mask the urge to taunt her, to degrade her. It was the same emotion I felt when Olivia and I had that threesome with that blonde café waitress. But it didn't seem to affect her. She was such a ditz.

I continued to grind and gyrate my hips, driving my pussy into her face, getting closer to coming.

"I want to come on you, please, oh god. I'm going to come on your face," I called out.

Meanwhile David was fucking Emelie doggy style. The sound of his hips smashing into her ass filled the room. I watched as he pulled out and exploded all over her ass and up her back. When he was done, he knelt behind her and squeezed the final drips of come out from his dick.

Watching him do that triggered my orgasm. I came hard.

When I was done, I climbed off Louise's face then slurped up David's come off Emelie's ass. The musk of her pussy was pungent and strong. When I was done, I licked and sucked her juices off David's cock.

"Let's switch," I suggested.

Without saying a word, we shifted around on the bed so I was lying next to Emelie and we held each other while we made out. Her mouth tasted like a mix of David's cock and her nasty breath. Any kind of revulsion I had from it quickly faded as I started to get aroused again. I kissed down her chest then sucked the hard nipples of her tiny tits. Her torso was long and hard, and it was obvious she was into fitness.

After lingering on her tits for a while, I went down for the prize - that fragrant pussy. She opened her legs and I caught a blast of her scent, a mix of tuna fish and fried onions. She was completely shaved as was Louise, and I could make out the dark pinpricks of razor stubble around her pussy area.

I started by licking her clit softly with the tip of my tongue. She inhaled sharply.

"Ever have a girl eat your pussy before?" I asked.

"Once, when I was drunk," she replied.

"The things people do when they are drunk, eh?" I answered with a little laugh then started to lick her harder.

Meanwhile David was fingering the shit out of Louise while sucking her tits. After a while he slid between her legs and fucked her missionary style. Emelie's hips raised up off the bed as she came. David now had Louise flipped over on her stomach and was fucking her from the behind.

I scooted over so I was sitting in front of Louise then opened my legs so she could eat my pussy. David continued to drill into her while I massaged my clit and Emelie lapped away at my cunt. I heard David's grunts get louder and I knew he was about to come.

"Louise, finish him off," I called out.

It was already too late to think about it, but David wasn't wearing any protection. I was on the pill so we hadn't had to worry about rubbers in a long time. We didn't keep any in the apartment. Not sure if these two bitches were on birth control, but it was probably good that he didn't come inside either of them. They probably were too stupid to consider it.

David pulled out of Emelie. Then Louise, who had been recovering from her orgasm, crawled over and put David's cock into her mouth and took his wad as he came. I came too, but more from my own hand than what Emelie was doing with her tongue. She was by no means a pro at eating pussy.

After that we all collapsed on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs.

We slept for a while, then I woke up and was ready for some more. Emelie's bad breath was in my face, and I woke her up by going down on her. The commotion woke up the other two, and David had Louise suck his hard boner that had come to life during his slumber.

"I want to see you two sixty-nine" I said, while looking up at Emelie after eating her stinking pussy.

Without saying a word, Louise and Emelie flipped into a sixty-nine with Emelie on top.

David knelt next to them massaging his cock like he was contemplating fucking Emelie.

"Go ahead," I said.

He shrugged then moved behind Emelie then rubbed his cock up and down the opening of her ass.

"What do you think?" he turned to me and asked. "In there?"

"Do it," I replied.

"Lube?"

I then went over then dropped a thick loogie into her ass then rubbed it around.

"There you go," I said.

"Thanks," he replied then pushed the head of his cock into her ass.

Emelie gasped but did not protest. It was obvious that we had full license to do whatever we wanted with these bitches.

While David fucked Louise's ass, I was amused by the sight of his balls slapping against Louise's forehead while she ate her friend. Every now and then he would pull out of her ass then stick his dick in Louise's mouth. After she had she sucked off Emelie's ass juice, he then stuck it back into her rectum.

He grunted as he came. When he was done, he pulled out and I licked Emelie's ass getting some of his own come.

I watched the girls continue to eat each other and knew David was spent. It would take some time for him to be ready again, but I wanted to see Louise get it in the ass too. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was a bag of carrots in the bottom drawer that would be perfect for what I had in mind. I rifled through the bag and found a big fat carrot and brought it to the bedroom where the girls were still sixty-nining.

I interrupted them and nudged Emelie off Louise and brought Louise up on all fours. Then I sucked the carrot getting my spit all over it then stuck it in her pussy. Once it was good and slimy with her pussy juice, I inserted the end into her ass to see how she would react.

She responded with only a slight gasp.

I twisted it a little bit then pushed it deeper into her ass.

She took a deep breath.

I pulled the carrot out a little bit and caught the meaty scent of her insides.

It seemed like she had no problem with me sticking a carrot up her ass, so I started to drill her with it. She reached her hand around and played with her clit as I pushed it in and out. With her moans getting louder, I could tell she was about to come.

David propped himself up and watched.

Louise started to make loud guttural noises as her orgasm approached. Then suddenly, she yelled out, "Oh god, take it out. I gotta shit!"

I pulled the carrot out of her ass, and she ran to the bathroom. The sounds of her bowels exploding could be heard through the door. There was a rumbling of the toilet paper roll followed by the sound of her tearing off some paper. She did this a few more times then flushed the toilet. After washing her hands, the door opened and I studied her nude body in the light from the bathroom. She was really put together. Round butt, flat stomach, and pert little boobies.

"Sorry," she said as she climbed back into bed.

"That's okay," I replied, still holding the carrot. It was covered with stinky slime. "Here, lick this off," I continued while holding the carrot up to her mouth.

She opened wide and sucked off her own excreta.

Was there no limit to what we could get these bitches to do?

David watched the whole thing while stroking his dick. He was coming back to life.

"Give him a little help," I uttered to Louise.

She obediently bent down and started to suck him.

"You too," I said to Emelie.

Emelie bent close to Louise and they took turns sucking David's cock. While one sucked on his thick shaft, the other one licked his balls.

"Okay, now get his ass," I commanded.

Emelie responded right away by dipping her head lower and lapping at his ass hole.

David moaned. I had never licked his ass, so this was a first for him.

"How does it feel, baby?" I asked him.

"It feels so fucking good," he grunted.

"Good, I'm glad. Nice to have these two little whores in bed with us tonight, isn't it?"

"Yes, for sure," he answered.

"Switch," I barked out.

Emelie and Louise changed place. Louise was now eating David's ass and Emelie was sucking his dick.

"I'm going to fucking come," David cried out.

"That didn't take long," I remarked.

David's body shuddered as he came into Emelie's mouth.

"Don't swallow that," I said to her.

She looked at me with puzzled eyes.

"Share some of it with your friend," I continued.

Emelie then took Louise's head into her hands and kissed her. Some of David's come ran down their chins as Emelie tried to push it into Louise's mouth. They slurped and sucked at each other's mouths until all of David's come was taken care of.

"Let's sleep now," I said.

Without a word we all lay back, exhausted. We were asleep in less than a minute.

When I woke up the faint glow of morning was seeping through the edges of the window blinds. David was on top of Emelie fucking her. I nudged up to Louise and woke her with my kisses. Her breath was dank and sour. I ran my hands up and down her warm body and played with her soft tits. After sucking her nipples for a while, we moved into a sixty-nine. It was good to taste her cunt again. I liked it. She had a pleasant smell and the neat folds of her labia made it look almost pretty. As pretty as a pussy could ever be anyway.

She was much better at eating pussy than Emelie and it blew the theory that women were better at it than men. I've been eaten by some guys who really knew what they were doing. But Louise was actually pretty good. Emelie not so much.

David and I took turns with these bitches; when he was done fucking the cunt he was with, then we exchanged. I alternated my position in the sixty-nine from top to bottom with each change-over. Emelie had longer legs and a longer torso so doing it with her was a bit more awkward. I really had to reach to get at her funky snatch. With Louise, we fit into a natural, tight embrace.

When it was time to fuck Louise again, David said to her, "this time with you on top."

She answered with a soft, "Okay."

David then lay back and Louise straddled him reaching behind her tight round butt and pulled his cock into her.

"Sit on his face," I instinctively said to Emelie.

Emelie waddled over and squatted down over David's face and pressed her pussy onto his mouth. Louise and Emelie held on to each other by the arms and made out while David fucked and ate them.

I went and grabbed my phone and filmed them.

After a few minutes I called out for them to switch places. They switched.

Emelie was now riding David while Louise ground her pussy on his face. I filmed them some more.

I went over and stuck one of my fingers up Emelie's ass while David fucked her.

"That feels good," she huffed.

I inserted more fingers into her ass then worked them in and out some more then pulled them back out. She sighed.

I could smell her ass on my fingers as I brought them up to my mouth then sucked off the spoor. When David was close to coming, he nudged Emelie off him. Louise leaned forward and joined Emelie in frantically licking his cock. It was Emelie who then put the whole thing in her mouth and got his load when he came. Afterwards they kissed each other, sharing his come.

"Oh god, I think I have to puke," Louise suddenly called out.

"The bathroom's over there," I pointed.

Louise staggered from the bed and zig-zagged towards the bathroom.

"I'm so fucking hungover, I'm sorry," she said as she closed the door.

Then there was the sound of her wretching. When it stopped, she flushed the toilet then turned on the water. I could hear her spitting in the sink. I got up from the bed and approached the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked through the door.