Anna from Ukraine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell." Kristine was still catching her breath. "That was..."

Anna smiled.

"You sort of asked for it."

"Guess so."

"Listen," Anna said, "there is no reason we should be enemies, right?"

"No, are you crazy? I mean, I'm sorry I'm acted like I was all jealous and stuff. I should really thank you."

Anna was confused again.

"I mean, who else would let me sleep with her girlfriend, on a fairly regular basis even."

"But you would like Mona to be your girlfriend, right?"

"Well, who wouldn't? But I'm not an idiot. I'm not even gonna say "you won", because I know there was never a competition. I don't think you actually realise how utterly transfixed Mona is on you."

Anna didn't know what to say.

"Now that I met you myself, I can sort of see where she's coming from. You are completely mind-blowing."

"Ok," Anna replied, still baffled. "Eh... thanks."

She lay down on the floor next to the still heaving Norwegian.

"You are pretty mind-blowing yourself," she said, circling her finger around Kristine's belly-button. The Norwegian shivered at the mere touch. "I'm sorry I'm standing in the way between you and Mona," the brunette continued. "But I really do love her."

"I know. You two are just... forever or something like that."

Anna got all dreamy.

"Have you seen Mona snowboard?"

"I've seen her play ping-pong. That was pretty impressive."

"You have to see her on a snowboard! The way she moves her body, her co-ordination and balance. And her gorgeous red hair against the white backdrop of snow. Fuck, it's so hot."

Kristine smiled.

"And I bet she tastes nice after a long and exhausting session on the snowboard, right?"

"Fuck yeah! Her hands and feet are so cold, at the same time she's all sweaty. I just wanna eat her up. I mean, I literally cannot control myself."

Kristine laughed.

"What's so funny?" Anna wondered.

"It's just... I'm lying here all naked on the floor next to you and you're fantasizing about sex in the snow with Mona."

Anna blushed.

"I get it," the Norwegian continued. "You're in love."

"Guess I am," Anna answered. "Doesn't mean I don't feel honoured to have gone down on the legendary Kristine."

The Norwegian had started panting again.

"What is it?" Anna asked, before realising that she had continued to absent-mindedly circle her finger on Kristine's belly, even occasionally entering the outskirts of her pussy. Kristine moaned into Anna's face as the Ukrainian's finger delved between the folds of her vagina. Anna was enjoying every second of it, staring into the eyes of this breath-taking blonde girl as she came for the second time.

Kristine put on her bra and combed her hair.

"One last whisky before we rejoin the drunken hordes?"

"But don't your parents notice it when you empty their minibar?"

Kristine just laughed.

"Yeah, maybe, but what are they to say? Most of the time they're away and when they're here, they're usually high on coke most of the time. They should be happy I don't follow their example and start doing drugs!"

What kind of family was this, Anna wondered to herself.

"I know what you're thinking," Kristine continued. "Don't worry, I'm doing fine. I don't blame my parents that they have a little fun. My father is gay, so it's certainly not the sex that keeps them together! I think they're cute, just a little bit lost sometimes. Plus it's stressful to run a business empire."

Kristine stood up, still naked from the waist down. Anna had to marvel at her beauty.

"Like what you see?" Kristine smiled. She turned around to give the Ukrainian a view of her perfect, well-rounded ass. "Like my buttocks?"

Turned out that Kristine was a little bit of an exhibitionist, just like Anna herself.

"I had my nose buried so deep in-between them that it's only now I can actually admire then and see how gorgeous they are," Anna laughed.

The Norwegian 18-year old placed a finger at the edge of her vagina and ran it over her anus and across her ass-crack.

"I'm so fucking grateful that Mona taught me what an incredible source of delight the female ass is, both my own and others'. Feels like year fucking zero to me."

"Afraid that Mona would have kicked you out of bed pretty soon if you'd decided to keep that exquisite part of your anatomy all to yourself."

"You think so?" Kristine smiled, tickling her anus once more. "Hey," she said, turning around again to look Anna in the eyes. "Sorry I am a little bit busy tonight, but I am gonna return the favour, ok? All of them. Mona told you I'm good, right?"

"She has never complained," Anna replied.

"I hope not, because I am fucking great."

Her intense stare was suddenly replaced by laughter, as she seemed slightly embarrassed at what she just said.

"Ok, Ukrainian one," she said, downing the rest of the whisky. "Time to return to the party. Can't wait to see you and your super-hot sis making out."

"WE'RE NOT GONNA... -"

Kristine looked her in the eyes again.

"You are. You just are. Hey, look at me, Anna." She seemed serious. "If I were your sister, you'd kiss me, right?"

What kind of question was that?

"You'd open your mouth to let in my tongue, wouldn't you? Sis?"

Anna could feel Kristine's breath on her face.

"Come on, just kiss me, sis."

Anna felt her knees go weak. Kristine had her all helpless again.

"Mmmmmmmm..." the Norwegian purred as her tongue slid inside Anna's mouth and encountered Anna's. Kristine gently swirled her tongue around before slowly removing it, a sliver of saliva still connecting it to Anna's mouth.

"See, that was not so bad, was it? Now, your actual sister is even hotter than me, so how can it not be delightful?"

"I'm very impressed with your logic. For a start, I don't think Tanya is hotter than you."

"That's because you haven't kissed her yet."

Anna just shook her head. Kristine smiled and locked the door behind them.

Anna wasn't really sure exactly how much time had passed - the time spent with Kristine felt like it belonged to a different dimension or something - but the noise level had really gone up a notch since they left the others. One or two of the less hardened party-goers were already asleep on a sofa, a quite impressive feat considering the volume of the cheesy dance music. Another sofa, though, was occupied by two guests that were anything but asleep: Marianne and Anna's sister. That Marianne had been aiming for this the whole evening was obvious, but Tanya didn't look like somebody who needed a lot of persuasion. As Anna observed the two tongues duelling, she realized it might not stop at just making out. It was a funny feeling; Tanya was her best friend, but this was actually the first time she had seen her in a state of excitement. Her sister had always been the bookish and introvert type and had never been fond of partying. Was this about to change? After all, why should she be surprised that her sister also had sexual feelings and acted on them? I mean, if Marianne couldn't awaken your libido, who could?

Even more predictable were the on-goings in a more secluded corner of the vast main living-room, where Mona had her tongue down a beautiful brunette's throat. The girl didn't look Norwegian at all, more like Latin or something. Anna figured it must be the Romanian girl Mona had been so excited about meeting.

Somehow, Mona spotted Anna and waved at her.

"BAAAAABYYYYYY!!"

"Just a second." Anna quickly mixed herself a Gin & Tonic and walked over to Mona and the newcomer.

"Anna, I have a new friend. From Romania! Isn't that cool?"

The brunette reached out her hand.

"Carmen," she introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Anna."

"So you are..."

"Don't worry. We make out with others non-stop. I'd only be concerned if I saw that her standards had slipped."

Carmen was gorgeous, with natural dark hair and stunning brown eyes. It was dawning on Anna that despite all that happened between her and Kristine, she still hadn't had an orgasm.

"I trust Mona's good taste," Anna continued, sitting down next to Carmen. She was definitely not in the mood for deferred pleasure, and just plunged her tongue inside the Romanian girl's mouth. Her confusion lasted only a second, as Anna could feel a wet tongue pushing back against her own. As soon as their lips separated, it was Mona's turn. The Romanian girl just kept her mouth open as it was being turned into a receptacle for Anna and Mona's tongues.

"Wow," she gasped. "Did I just wake up and go to heaven or something? And to think that I actually had to be persuaded to come to this party!"

"Where do you live?" Anna wondered, wiping some saliva off her lips.

"Oslo."

"And you came all the way to these backwaters!" Mona said. "Anna, even more reason to give her special treatment."

"Couldn't agree more," the Ukrainian responded, putting her hands under Carmen's blouse. Unsurprisingly, another girl's hand had got there first. Anna let her fingers intertwine with Mona's as they both fondled the Romanian girl's soft breasts. They seemed to be slightly larger than medium-sized. In fact, they didn't feel entirely unlike Anna's own breasts.

They were in the middle of a three-way kiss as Anna felt someone tapping her on her shoulder.

"Sorry, girls," Marianne giggled half-hysterically. "No, I'm really sorry, but - ". She nodded in the direction of Tanya, who was sitting across the room in a chair with a half-empty glass of something.

"The kiss that was promised to us..."

"You mean the incestuous kiss that you and Mona promised to everybody on my behalf, without consulting me?" Anna clarified.

"A promise is still a promise," Mona maintained.

"No, it actually isn't, not if..." Anna gave up trying to reason with them.

"Tanya, come here," Marianne yelled. Anna could see her sister was in a fairly advanced stage of drunkenness.

"You wouldn't mind making out with Anna, right?"

Tanya just smiled, shrugged her shoulders and took a large sip of what looked like rosé wine.

"See?" Marianne exclaimed triumphantly. "Anna, don't stand in the way of progress."

"You're all fucking insane, you know that."

"It's ok, sis," Tanya intervened. "Everybody knows it's just for fun."

Anna stared at her sister with bewilderment. Ok, the idea that she would make out with her sister - it was far-fetched, but not entirely unthinkable. Anna never imposed any restrictions on her fantasies, and making out with Tanya was an image that had occasionally - not frequently - crossed her mind while masturbating. But for it to actually happen, and for Tanya to be the one who seemed to have no qualms about it, that was ...

"Ok. But not here. Too many strangers and mobile-cameras around."

"Sure, I know a room," Mona suggested. She produced her mobile. "Kristine, your presence is urgently requested," she shouted, hoping her voice would be heard in all the noise.

Their Norwegian hostess appeared and signalled for them to follow her.

"Eh... Is it ok if I also come along?" an apprehensive Carmen wondered. Her excitement was visible as Anna took her by the hand.

"Sure," the Ukrainian replied, "just don't expect too much. We're just gonna kiss, ok?"

"I know, but... Two super-hot sisters!"

"Just so we're clear: Tanya and me are two very proper and well-behaved Ukrainian girls, who, unfortunately, have been corrupted by two depraved Norwegian cousins."

"Of course," Carmen smiled mischievously. "That's why you're not turned on at all right now, right?"

Anna was definitely turned on. Why, she didn't even know anymore. Kristine? Carmen? Maybe even her sister a bit?

Kristine unlocked another door and a spacious double-bed came into view.

"Ok, let's get it over with." Anna placed herself on the bed with her back against the wall. Her sister sat down on her knees in front of her. She was obviously drunk, but her diction was clear; she knew what she was doing. She seemed so relaxed about it, more so than Anna herself.

"Ok, sis," Tanya half whispered. "Marianne here tells me you're a good kisser."

Marianne just grinned and gave them a big thumbs-up with both hands.

Anna stared into her sister's beautiful eyes, searching for signs of uncertainty or fear. The last person on earth she'd ever want to hurt - next to Mona, of course - was her sister. But Tanya - her bookish and shy sister - genuinely looked like she wanted this.

"What is it with you, Anya?" Tanya just laughed. She leant forward. Slowly but without hesitation she let her soft tongue slide inside Anna's mouth. Anna was taken aback - she had expected it to start with a soft kiss on the lips. But the impact of her sister's tongue was immediate. Its texture and taste - fuck, it was just such a nice thing to have in your mouth! Anna reacted by putting her arms around her sister and pulling her closer. There was no resistance in Tanya's body. It reminded her of Julia's - skinny and bony. Not very much unlike Mona's body too, although Mona's body also had something more athletic to it. She felt Tanya's hand brush away hair from her eyes and linger on her cheek. She looked into her sister's eyes again and saw desire. A second later she felt a pair of inquisitive hands appearing under her sweater.

"You know I've always envied you your gorgeous breasts," Tanya whispered to her in Ukrainian.

"Take it off!" she heard someone yell. Take what off? Her sweater?

She looked at Tanya, as if searching for advice. Her sister smiled mischievously in a "why not?" way.

Anna pulled her sweater over her head. With her eyes fixed on Tanya's, she unstrapped her bra, accompanied by the sound of applause and loud cheering from the other girls in the room. She put her hands on her waist and pushed her chest out a little as if to say "here they are".

"Kiss them," someone yelled. Sounded like Marianne.

Tanya gently touched the edge of Anna's stunning breasts, as if she was asking her sister for a green light. Anna held her sister's gaze, letting her understand that it was ok to proceed. Tanya opened her mouth, the tip of her tongue surfacing between her teeth.

A sigh of pent-up excitement escaped from Anna's mouth the very instant she felt her sister's lips around her nipple.

"Aaaaahhh."

It was pure delight, the way Tanya fondled her breasts and circled her wet tongue around her nipple. Anna couldn't believe what was happening. She was so hot now. If she allowed this to go on for much longer, she'd have no choice but to grab her sister's head and put it between her legs.

"Ok, ok," she said, calling upon her deepest reserves on self-restraint. "Show is over," she stammered, catching her breath. She plunged her tongue into her sister's mouth for one last, saliva-filled kiss. Tanya tasted really, fucking, exquisitely good. It was just a fact. But it had to end now. Otherwise ...

"Somone fucking pinch me," the Romanian girl exclaimed.

"Welcome to the Norwegian countryside," Mona smiled.

"Can I just ...?"

What did Carmen want?

"Can I kiss you?" she asked Tanya.

"Sure," Tanya replied, and opened her lips to let in the Romanian girl's tongue.

"And you?" Carmen said directed at Anna as soon as the kiss ended.

Anna just shrugged her shoulders and invited the East-European Latina into her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Carmen purred, licking her lips. "Sorry, I just had to. Like, compare you."

"And what did you find?" Kristine wondered.

"They're obviously sisters. I mean, they taste so similar. Not entirely identical, but..."

"There's 4 years between them, so maybe like two different vintages of an exquisite wine?" Kristine helped.

"Yes, exactly!" Carmen lit up. "Thanks!" Then she got all pensive again. "Do you think the same goes for their pussies?"

"I think my cousin will soon be able to answer that question," Mona whispered in Anna's ear. Anna looked over at her sister and Marianne, who had resumed where they had left off and were making out with abandon.

"Okay, let's give the new lovebirds some privacy, girls," Kristine suggested. Anna hurriedly put on her bra and sweater. The last thing she saw as they left the room was her sister on her back with Marianne on top.

"Sorry, girls," Kristine excused herself. "I need to make sure people don't start rioting. I am supposed to inherit this piece of property after all. But, thanks, Anna!"

Anna was probably among the least intoxicated individuals here, but she doubted anybody felt more dizzy. It had just been too fucking much.

"Girls, I need you to help me out here."

Mona smiled at her mischievously. Carmen had the look of somebody who's just entered a fairytale kingdom where unimaginable pleasures await around every corner.

"Mona, you know this place."

"Ok, baby. I'll find us a room."

Anna let Mona take her by the hand and lead her up the stairs and inside another corridor.

"This one can be locked from the inside," the redhead informed her friends.

Too dizzy to notice much else about the room, Anna could make out the shape of a large bed. She managed to jump out of her shoes and with some difficulty remove her pants. She grabbed Mona and Carmen's hands and pulled them onto the bed with her.

"Just take off the rest of my clothes, I'm too useless to do it myself."

Mona winked at Carmen, nodding in the direction of Anna's panties. The Romanian still looked like she couldn't believe what was happening to her and needed a second or two to figure out that Mona wanted her to remove Anna's underwear. Her eyes filed with awe, she put her hands on Anna's hips and pulled down Anna's wet panties.

"They usually smell super-nice," the redhead informed. "Just sayin'." Carmen looked briefly at both girls, then pressed Anna's panties against her face and inhaled deeply. It was such a thrill to watch this stunning brunette sniffing her panties. Fuck, her excitement was so unbearable now it felt like torture.

"Please, Carmen, just lick me."

Carmen glanced at her one last time before burying her head between Anna's legs.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh," the Ukrainian sighed with relief. She wouldn't have been able to hold out a second longer. She pressed the Romanian girl's face against her cunt, burying her fingers in her stunning black hair. Her first orgasm came almost immediately, but she just couldn't let go of Carmen's head.

"Don't stop."

Carmen clearly didn't need to be asked, licking Anna's pussy like her life depended on it. Anna had sort of expected her to at least come up for air, but she apparently couldn't separate her tongue from Anna's honey pot even for a second. The Ukrainian was pushing her cunt hard against Carmen's mouth when she felt something wet and familiar on her face. She threw her head to one side and foud herself staring into Mona's loving grey eyes. Anna just lay there with an open mouth, moaning hard into her girlfriend's face as the redhead's tongue was all over the place.

"Aaahh yeeeeeeeaaaahhh... Carmen... Mona... I love you so much..."

As the second orgasm rolled through her, she inadvertently squeezed Carmen's head so hard between her legs that Mona had to intervene and pull her girlfriend's knees apart.

"Sorry," Anna stuttered. "You ok?"

Carmen nodded intently. She looked more than ok. In fact, Anna had rarely ever seen a face so filled with pure joy in a face as Carmen's right now.

"Just a little hint," Mona smiled. "Anna loves her own taste."

Carmen looked at both girls quizzically.

"Get over here, girl", Anna ordered, using her last reserves of physical strengt to pull the Romanian beauty towards her. The excretions of her pussy were all over Carmen's face. The Romanian giggled as she felt Anna's tongue tickle her face. Carmen closed her eyes and purred with delight as Anna lapped up all of her own sweetness. Having finished her post-orgasmic dessert, Anna collapsed on her back again. She had a pretty good idea what would happen next and turned around on her side to have a good view. Mona was already naked and was as determined to remove Carmen's clothes as the Romanian was dying to get out of them. When Carmen wriggled out of her panties, Mona grabbed them and handed them to Anna, who instinctively pressed them against her face. To believe that this in itself very unremarkable piece of clothing had been enjoying the privilege of hugging Carmen's cunt all day... Anna pondered. For a piece of underwear it was really all about luck. You could spend your life like these panties here, wrapped around Carmens's - or some other hot girl's - pussy and ass all day. Or you could get the shitty end of the stick and find yourself glued to the crotch of one of the people that Anna saw on the bus everyday. Not an equally tantalizing prospect.