Anna from Ukraine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen's moaning brought Anna back to reality. The sight of her girlfriend's strawberry blonde hair between Carmens's gorgeous legs was pure bliss. Anna was still wasted after everything and at first she was content to just observe Carmen's exictement as Mona was licking her. But she also knew it might be a long time until she'd see Carmen again and she was just too hot to miss out on. So the Ukrainian mustered some strength and crawled down so her head was level with the Romanian girl's crotch. She got Mona to pull her face back from Carmen's pussy for a second and pushed the Romanian girl over on her side so that her buttocks were facing her.

Carmen's ass was fuller and more feminine than Mona's or Julia's. Anna had a special fondness for very slim or even skinny girls, but she was no fundamentalist, and found herself enjoying the beauty of the Romanian brunette's slightly more feminine body. She could discern a delicious little anus between Carmen's gorgeous ass cheeks and already had her tongue halfway out to sample it, when her mouth was unexpectedly invaded by a pair of fingers soaked in pussy juice. God, everything about this Romanian stunner was just so supersweet! With her eyes, Anna signalled for Mona to give her another helping. Her main target had not changed though, and once more she eyed Carmen's brown and wrinkled little asshole. With her hand, she pulled apart one buttock. It was so beautiful! The two girlfriends smiled to each other as they admired Carmen's most intimate opening. Anna stuck her head forward and sniffed, savouring the characteristic smell. Sweat and the proximity of a fragrant pussy just added to the mixture. The Ukrainian sniffed deeply once more. Fuck, she just couldn't enough of this stuff, she started feeling dizzy again.

Mona tapped her on the head and showed her an extended middle finger. Anna knew just all too well what the redhead had in mind. She gave Carmen's asshole a few strokes of her tongue, depositing copious amounts of saliva in and around the tiny opening. Mona bathed her finger in Anna's delicious spit before slowly inching it inside Carmen's rear. The art of gently opening up a girl's asshole was something that Mona mastered to perfection - Anna could still recall how the redhead had managed to wiggle her finger inside that tightest of anuses - Julia's - without causing the Polish girl too much discomfort. Carmen's anal opening was not as narrow as Julia's though, and Mona slid her finger inside with ease. The Ukrainian teenager continued to supply saliva for slickness and before long Mona's finger was buried deep inside Carmen's ass. Mona kept it there for a few moments, before pulling it out and inserting it into Anna's mouth. The two girlfriends knew each other's passions so well by now. They continued to please Carmen with their mouths and fingers, the action only interrupted by kisses where the juices and flavours of the Romanian beauty were shared. After a while it became unclear exactly how many orgasms Carmen had, but as long as she was enjoying herself so much it would have been impolite to stop, wouldn't it? And anyway, what half-sane girl would ever voluntarily pull herself away from a source of such sensual delight as Carmen's body?

***

"Fuck! How long have I been asleep?"

"Don't worry," Carmen smiled. "A coule of hours maybe?"

Anna noticed a glass of something. She wanted to freshen her mouth.

"Can I have a sip of that?"

Carmen handed her the Gin & Tonic.

"Come here, we didn't have a chance to cuddle."

She tucked at Carmen's blouse. The two young girls stayed in bed for another half-an-hour or so, half talking, half kissing.

***

Kristine was in a conversation with Tommy and some other guys.

"Hi, Kristine, have you seen Mona?"

"She was mixing some really strong drinks," the Norwegian replied. "But I guess that was 30-40 minutes ago."

Anna didn't know exactly why, but she could sense something was wrong. She asked around, but nobody knew the current whereabouts of her girlfriend.

"Mona, the hot one with the freckles?" A half-asleep pimpled guy sitting in the sofa clutching an empty beer bottle seemed to know something. "I think she got sick or something. She was downing G & T's like there was no tomorrow."

"She got sick?" Anna rushed her way to check the bathrooms, a challenging endevaour considering the size of this house. But Mona was nowhere to be seen. So where could she be then? She got sick and...

FUCK! DOUBLEFUCK!! Where would somebody like Mona go if she feels sick and all the bathrooms are taken? Anna put on her jacket and went outside. It was freezing and the wind was biting.

"MOOOOONAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

She discovered some footprints in the snow. Kristine's parents' villa was lit up like a castle so it was possible to follow them for a while.

"Mona, is that you?"

Of course it was her, half-conscious and lying in the snow with vomit around her.

"Mona!!" Anna shook her girlfriend hard and managed to produce a reaction

"Sorry," the redhead muttered, ashamed to look at her girlfriend. "I... I felt sick."

"Are you fucking crazy?" Anna yelled. "You know that you could have frozen to death?"

"Sorry," she just continued to mumble.

"Come, let's get you inside." She had to pull hard to get Mona up on her feet. The redhead immediately had to lean against a tree and vomit again.

"That's good, get it all out."

Kristine was the first one to spot them as they entered the house again.

"What happened?"

Anna tried to explain.

"Can you get her something warm to drink? Like, hot chocolate or something? No, wait, that will only make her puke more. Tea, maybe."

"Sure."

"We'll be in the bathroom."

Anna dragged her wasted girlfriend after her and inside one of the building's luxurious bathrooms. She locked the door and lifted the toilet seat. She could hear Mona puking as she turned on the water in the bathtub.

"Everything?"

Mona nodded.

"Think so."

"Ok."

With considerable difficulty, Anna made Mona stand up again. She started undressing her, a less than straightforward task given Mona's condition.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Anna? It's me, Kristine."

The Ukrainian let her in.

"Can you give me a hand? We need to get her into the bathtub."

Together it was easier and they managed to get Mona naked and practically lifted her into the bathtub, where her frozen body was engulfed in steaming water.

"I made tea for her."

"Great."

Anna held the cup so that Mona wouldn't spill it.

"Drink."

"I don't feel like..."

"DRINK!"

"Ok, ok..."

As Mona was recovering very slowly in the bathtub, to the point where she could hold the teacup herself, Anna just couldn't contain her feelings anymore. She started crying on Kristine's shoulder.

"What if I hadn't gone looking for her? What if I had stayed longer with Carmen upstairs? She could have frozen to death!"

"But her organism is incredibly strong, she's a top athlete."

"So fucking what? It's minus 10 out there. She had fallen asleep in the snow!"

"I WASN'T ASLEEP!" Mona protested from the bathtub. "I was resting."

"I'm sorry, Anna, I should have kept an eye on her," Kristine said. "I could see she was drinking a lot."

"No, no, Kristine," Anna replied, wiping her eyes. "This is on me, ok? One good thing about not being Mona's girlfriend is that it's not your responsibility to make sure she doesn't get herself into trouble all the time." She looked over at the reconvalescent redhead in the bathtub. "I guess this is what you sign up for when you get involved with Mona."

***

The party had quieted down. Anna and Kristine and Carmen had dried Mona, wrapped her in a bath-robe and given her lots of water to drink, concerned that she was dehydrated after all the alcohol. Now the two girlfriends were back under the sheets, alone and all snuggled up.

"Will you forgive me, baby?" Mona asked with a slurry voide. "Are you gonna leave me now?"

"Baby, I'm not gonna leave you. But you cannot do stuff like that anymore. You have a girlfriend now. Understand that?"

"Cause if you're gonna leave me, I'm gonna go back out in the snow and just stay there. Like, forever."

Anna had never felt Mona cling as tightly to her as in this moment.

"I'm not gonna leave you."

"Thanks. So we're still moving to Berlin together to study?"

"We are."

There was a minute or two of silence, before Mona changed the topic. "And what do you think about Kristine?"

"She's so cool! From what you told me I thought she was just a nice piece of ass and little more, but she could be in a Lana Del Rey-lyric or something!"

"Yeah," Mona smiled. "I didn't wanna oversell her, was afraid you might be jealous or something. By the way, do you know what happened with Marianne and Tanya?" the Norwegian wondered.

"Oh... Last I heard they were still in the room where we left them."

"They did it?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"They did it, that's super-cool! I mean, your sister and my cousin!"

Mona's recovery was officially underway.

"This can only make our families stronger," the redhead proclaimed.

"How?"

"I don't know. It just sounded cool. But it's way better that they fuck than hate each other, right?"

That seemed like a very valid point. With a smile on her lips, Mona fell asleep. Anna couldn't and just kept stroking her girlfriend's strawberry-blonde hair. It was starting to dawn on her that Mona might need her more than she had ever thought.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
dreamer2016dreamer2016over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: Thanks again, that's very kind of you. This is the chapter I like the most myself. Who knows, maybe one day Tanya will be reunited with Anna and the others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and series. Would give this 5 stars if i could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There was something there

Kind of makes me wish Anna and Tanya went further, but that's probably something that shouldn't happen, for their own good, especially under those conditions. You kept it believable and still delivered a lot of fresh and awesome stuff. Thank you.

PenelopePinnPenelopePinnalmost 7 years ago
A nice, yummy series

Hope you continue their saga!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
College Lesbians Ch. 01 Lesbian track athlete meets a sexy lesbian drama student.in Lesbian Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Mom & Daughter are Lesbians Ch. 01 Laura visits her lesbian lover, Elizabeth, in Vermont.in Lesbian Sex
Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde Teen seductress MILF molests and takes teen in clothing shop.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories