Anna from Ukraine Ch. 09

Story Info
Anna goes skiing with Marianne's mother and her friend.
6.9k words
5.5k
11

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 2018, Norway

"Fuck!" Anna thought as the distant figure of Aunt Britt disappeared behind a sharp turn. "Who could've known it would be such an ordeal to keep up with a 44-year old?"

It was early March and they had started their descent from the mountain. The terrain was bumpy and full of unexpected turns, which made it a a challenge just to stand on your feet. Anna considered herself a good skier, but was mostly used to alpine skiing. With cross-country skis it was much more difficult to keep your balance when going down steep slopes, since the skis were so thin. So although she hated it, Anna had to deliberately slow down some times, using her skis as breaks. With the inevitable and humiliating result that she lagged further and further behind Aunt Britt. She had expressly told the older woman not to wait for her though until they were down by the lake -- this was humiliating enough already.

After zigzagging her way through the forest and being close to falling several times, Anna reached the lake. Aunt Britt was already drinking hot chocolate from her thermos.

"And Agnieszka?" Britt asked.

"I think she fell once. But she should be here any second."

"I'm impressed with you. Marianne and Mona told me you were good, but not this good!"

"Come on, I had no chance to keep up with you. I feel like a loser!"

The 44-year old blonde laughed.

"Well, you shouldn't! For somebody with limited cross-country experience to slide down these hills without falling is impressive. A little more practice and I'll be the one struggling to keep up."

"Yeah right," Anna sighed. "You're a true natural, like Mona. Don't think I'm ever gonna reach your level."

"Remember I've been skiing down these hills since I was a little girl," Aunt Britt smiled. "I know every bump in that forest."

"There she is."

The Polish woman appeared from between the trees and managed just to avoid colliding with Anna. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked rather exhausted.

"You girls are torturing me!" she said, "I didn't know I signed up for extreme sports when I accepted your invitation."

"You did great!" Britt encouraged her. "And now we only have 1 km to the cabin where we'll light up the fireplace and enjoy some mulled wine. If that is still the plan?"

"Most def!" Anna replied. It had been her idea that they go to the cabin and spend the night there instead of going home.

"I will just call Marianne and let her know. There should finally be some kind of network here."

Agnieszka was still resting on her sticks, trying to regain her breath.

"And I actually used to think I was a decent skier."

"So did I!" Anna said. "That family is just completely crazy."

"All is good on the farm," Aunt Britt reported. "Marianne is still in bed, but feeling slightly better."

"And Mona?"

"Mona is fine apparently. She's reading a book about the French revolution or something. I told her you'd call her later."

Anna had her doubts that Mona had any flu at all. As usual with her girlfriend, there was probably some morally dubious agenda behind the decision not to go with them. She even had an idea what it could be...

"Water anyone?"

Agnieszka nodded and took a large sip, using the water also to wipe her mouth.

"Isn't it beautiful here?" Britt asked. "I've been here like a thousand times but I'm still struck by the beauty."

"It sure is beautiful," the Ukrainian teenager responded. "It's just that I spent the last 20 minutes trying not to get killed. Then even the most gorgeous scenery takes second stage."

Britt was right, the scenery was amazing. The snow-covered forest and hills always took Anna's breath away. But somehow, Anna found all the female beauty surrounding her even more enchanting. Aunt Britt was simply a gorgeous woman, and with her cheeks flushed and her blonde locks sticking out from underneath her winter hat, she looked even more sensual than usual. And her body was gorgeous -- long feminine thighs and gorgeous buttocks. Trying to keep up with the 44-year old had at least given Anna ample occasion to study her figure.

Then there was Agnieszka, Britt's friend. 37 years of age and originally from Poland, she had been living in Norway for 10 years now working as a chemist at the local power plant. Initially, Anna had been a little bit disappointed when Aunt Britt announced that a friend was coming along -- she'd preferred to have Aunt Britt to herself. Then when she actually saw Agnieszka she felt much more comfortable with her presence. Also she a blonde, with grey eyes, shoulder length hair and delicious, inviting thighs that just begged for a girl to place her face between them. Anna, of course, was no stranger to the allure of Polish women -- Julia from Kraków had been her lover for almost a year, although lately they had lost touch because of Julia's new girlfriend. Julia's beauty could only be described as other-worldly and Anna would often find herself reliving their love-making in her dreams. Agnieszka was also super-hot, maybe not as divinely beautiful as Julia, but definitely a 9/10. Her ass looked nice in a ski suit so Anna decided to tail the Polish girl the last kilometre across the lake to the cabin.

Finally, it was there. The cabin. Where it all started. Every time she saw it it brought back so many memories. The skinny-dipping, the two cousins seducing her. It was less than two years ago, but it felt like an eternity. Like, had she even had a life a life before Mona and Marianne?

Once inside, Anna immediately started lighting up the firewood. It was freezing cold now, but Anna knew from experience that it took less than an hour to get the cabin warm and cosy.

"Get those logs burning, Anna," Agnieszka hurried her. "I've been dreaming about a cup of gløgg for the past three hours."

Gløgg was the Scandinavian version of mulled wine and a favourite with Aunt Britt and the rest of the family. Turned out her Polish friend liked it too. Agnieszka had a lively and flirtatious manner and Anna figured she'd be fun to drink with. She opened two bottles of red wine and poured them into a kettle that she placed on top of the fireplace. Into the mix she added a solid dose of blackcurrant juice.

"Nuts and raisins are in the closet," Britt informed. "Agnieszka, I did tell you about the Spartan conditions here, right? We can heat up some water so that you can wash your face, but there are no shower possibilities, unfortunately."

Watching the fire spread from the old newspaper to the logs, Anna had a great idea.

"No shower, but what about an ice bath?"

"Come on, Anna," Britt objected. "For a start, the lake is frozen."

"The lake yes, but there are parts of the river that are not frozen, right? Mona and Marianne and me used to do that a lot last year."

"It's freezing outside. We're all gonna end up bedridden."

"Not true. Ice baths have been proved to strengthen your immune system. It's super healthy!"

Actually, if your organism wasn't used to it it might not be that healthy. But a plan was starting to form in Anna's scheeming head and the 19-year old wasn't going to let anything get in the way of its realization. Fortunately and somewhat surprisingly, she received support from Agnieszka.

"I don't mind," the Polish woman said and shrugged her shoulders. "Ice bath? Why not? Sounds like fun."

"Cool," Anna responded. "So are you coming with us, Aunt Britt?"

The 44-year old still looked very sceptical.

"Come on," Agnieszka urged. "Aren't you Norwegians supposed to be like the sportiest nation ever? I mean, how did your ancestors survive for centuries in these harsh conditions?"

"Well, by not walking around outside naked in the middle of winter, for a start."

"Look, if you end up in bed with a cold, I promise to bring you hot tea with honey and take good care of you," the Polish blonde continued.

"See, Aunt Britt?" Anna said. "It's a win-win!"

"Ok, ok," the blonde 44-year old replied, not looking entirely convinced. "It would be refreshing I guess."

"And just imagine how wonderful hot gløgg is going to taste when we come back," Agnieszka said, stirring the pot on the fireplace.

"Glad it's settled," Anna said and took Britt's hand.

A couple of minutes later, they reached the place on the river bank where Anna and the cousins had been ice-bathing throughout the previous winter. Anna was more than willing to lead by example and crawled out of her ski pants. It wasn't that chilly actually, just below zero, although a cold wind didn't help. For Anna this was just a piece of cake. Agnieszka was hesitatingly removing her jacket and looked much more concerned.

"Fuck, this is so crazy! And I'm not even drunk or anything! Can you promise us we'll all get insanely drunk on gløgg when this ordeal is over?"

Yes, that was sort of exactly what Anna had in mind for them. She started appreciating the Polish woman's attitude more and more.

If the conditions had been slightly more summer-like then Anna would have taken much more time to remove her clothes. But the temperature left little room for a slow and sensual striptease. She did notice though that Agnieszka seemed to be checking her out a little as her shirt and bra came off. A few seconds later, her panties joined the small pile of clothes on the ground. Again, she caught the Polish woman looking in her direction and she returned the glance. Yes, there was something there.

With a splash the Ukrainian teenager jumped into the water, swam a few meters before turning to swim on her back to check out how things were proceeding on land.

"It's delicious!" she shouted. "Like Gran Canaria!"

The Polish woman was finally naked and dipped her foot tentatively in the water. She was so gorgeous! Delicious thighs and a triangle of darkish blonde hair between them. And that face! Maybe she had one or -- at most -- two kilos too many to be a supermodel, but the spectacle of a naked Agnieszka was desirable enough for Anna to forget for a second that she was surrounded by ice. The Ukrainian was checking out the Polish 37-year old and made no effort to hide it -- she wanted to test her reaction. That was somewhat difficult to judge, though, as the blonde beauty seemed rather terrified by the temperature in the water. Aunt Britt, who'd had more reservations originally, was already swimming next to Anna and making fun of her Polish friend, who was still standing there on the river bank, absolutely terrified, absolutely naked and absolutely gorgeous.

"Looks like Agnieszka needs some encouragement, Anna."

"This is getting embarrassing, Agnieszka," Anna laughed and started splashing water in the Polish woman's direction.

"Pleeeaaaseee, nooooo!!!" Agnieszka shrieked, in vain trying to protect her body with her hands. "What the fuck did I sign up for?"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Aunt Britt?" Anna asked. "Let's give our friend a helping hand or two."

"Nieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ratuuunkuuu!!!!!!" the 37-year old screamed in Polish as she was dragged into the river by the two other girls. Anna placed herself so that the older woman practically fell into the water and landed on her. Agnieszka instinctively grabbed on to the younger body and the two naked women embraced, Agnieszka half screaming, half crying with her head on Anna's shoulder. The Ukrainian felt Agnieszka's breasts press tightly against her own as she held on to her. Anna couldn't help herself but put her hand on the Polish blonde's right buttock and squeeze it gently. She wasn't certain if Agnieszka was even capable of noticing stuff like that in her current frozen state, but it was worth a try. At any rate, the teenager herself was definitely enjoying it!

They splashed around for another twenty seconds or so, the Polish woman's screaming loud and persistent enough to wake up any forest resident that liked to sleep during the day or was simply trying to take a nap.

Back on land, Anna was quick to wrap a big towel around the tortured 37-year old, who offered no objections as Anna started drying her.

"Poor, poor girl," Anna comforted her, holding her arms around her to keep her warm.

"Gløgg," the Polish woman sniffled. "I want gløgg."

"You're gonna get whatever you want, I promise. Aren't we proud of her, Aunt Britt?"

The 44-year old Norwegian was drying her hair, giving Anna ample view of her delicious body. The 19-year old had caught brief glimpses of Britt's nude body in the past, when they had been swimming in the lake and she was changing into her bikini. She was just so fit! Slim and not an ounce of fat on her belly, long, gorgeous legs, wavy blonde hair to down below her shoulders. Unlike Agnieszka, Britt was cool and calm and certain to be registering every little thing that was going on. Anna not only eyed her naked body, but cast a deliberate glance in the direction of that heavenly, furry place between her thighs. The glance the older woman sent back made it clear that she understood what was happening.

"Don't put on those," Aunt Britt said as Agnieszka wanted to put her dirty panties back on. "We have fresh ones inside."

"Ok, cool," the Polish woman replied, still shuddering. Wrapped in their towels, they put their frozen feet into their shoes, grabbed their clothes and sprinted back to the cabin.

"Home sweet home!" Agnieszka exclaimed. "I almost feel like hugging the fireplace. Any takers?" she asked, as she started filling a glass with gløgg. Not waiting for an answer, she just downed the whole glass without blinking. "Matka boska zielna," she sighed in Polish, "that was so fucking good!" She immediately poured herself another one.

"So girls, I am honoured to present the late-winter lingerie collection," Britt announced as she returned from the bedroom with a bundle of panties in her hand, wearing nothing but the towel wrapped around her perfectly shaped hips.

"The agony of choice," she continued as she studied the various panties on offer, her half-naked body inviting glances from the other women in the increasingly hot cabin. Anna studied the middle-aged Norwegian woman's body, but also paid attention to her face. What emotions were on display there? That Britt was excited by the situation was abundantly clear. She also looked troubled though, like she was struggling with some kind of dilemma or something.

"These are cool," Anna said, holding up a pair of panties with Daisy Duck on them.

Britt laughed.

"I know they look like little girl's panties, but they're actually my size. I think these are more suitable for your pert little butt," she said, and held out a pair of blue panties.

Oh yeah, that pair. She'd had the pleasure of pulling them off Aunt Britt's daughter more than once, so they presented a rather familiar spectacle.

"Cool, I know them, they are Marianne's. She likes to walk around in them on Sundays."

Anna took them but decided not to put them on yet.

"I've actually worn them before so I know they fit. Sometimes when we're bored me and Marianne and Mona just like to try on each other's panties for fun."

That last stuff the Ukrainian was just making up -- she figured it wouldn't hurt to add a little to the sexual tension. Agnieszka for one seemed very impressed. She'd had her third gløgg in as many minutes and her eyes already had that slightly dizzy look. With the temperature in the cabin slowly approaching sauna levels, beads of sweat were forming on the Polish beauty's forehead.

"Agnieszka, you're my size, right?" Britt asked.

"At least one size larger. I'm afraid I'm not as fit and super-slim as you are, Britt."

"Stop it, you're simply gorgeous," Anna objected.

"You're just saying that to be nice," the attractive 37-year old responded, fishing for further compliments.

"Hey, I'm a lesbian, liking gorgeous women is what I do. And you're not just hot, but super-hot. Capisci?" the teenager said, looking Agnieszka into her beautiful grey eyes.

"Gosh, Agnieszka, that gløgg is so strong," Britt said, "it should come with a warning. I... "

The 44-year old suddenly had to sit down.

"Sorry, I'm dizzy, I... I think maybe I should just lie down on the bed for a while."

Anna had a better idea.

"Hey, there's nothing more comfy than that chair, right," she said. She guided Aunt Britt to the armchair next to the fireplace and started giving her a shoulder massage. "No need to go anywhere."

"Anna, don't.... Aaahh, that's nice."

The Ukrainian knew everything about administering a good shoulder massage and the older woman sighed with contentment as the teenager's hands were working their magic on her tired shoulders.

"Marianne also loves it when I give her a shoulder massage. Like mother, like daughter I guess."

"She does?" Britt murmured. "Mmmmm, that's.... But shouldn't we open a window or something, it's like a sauna in here."

That's exactly the point, Anna smiled to herself.

"I don't think so. What about you, Agnieszka? Any problems with the heat?"

"Heat?" Agnieszka responded blurry-eyed. "Yeah, sweating is healthy, right?" she said, wiping sweat off her forehead with her hand. "Read it somewhere."

Agnieszka was on her side. Anna knew that by now. The Polish blonde had even parted her legs a little. A few centimetres more and her pussy would be in sight! The increasingly tipsy Agnieszka wasn't even trying to hide her excitement.

"I could probably just get on my knees in front of her pussy and start licking right away," Anna thought to herself.

That course of action was off the table for now though, as there was another person in the room whose feelings Anna was still not entirely sure about. I mean, the shoulder massage was working splendidly, but where to go from there? The distance from her shoulders to her beautiful breasts was tantalizingly short, but could she cross that line? After all, this wasn't just any hot woman in her mid-40s. It was Marianne's mother, for fuck's sake, Mona's aunt. Aunt Britt, quite simply, was family. Anna had to tread carefully. What if Britt freaked out or something? So close to achieving her goals, a slight panic set in as the young Ukrainian started imagining worst-case scenarios. She went on holidays with these people, spent Christmas with them. Britt was if not like a mother then definitely like a very close aunt to her. And however open-minded she might be...

"Aaah," somebody sighed. This time it was not Britt's voice. It was Agnieszka, whose hand had started slowly moving down below her belly-button and under the edge of the towel. She stared at Anna and Britt with pleading eyes and parted her legs even more. There it was, in all its fur-covered glory. Agnieszka's pussy.

"Ok," Anna thought to herself, "Aunt Britt, if you're ever supposed to freak out, this is probably the moment." She waited nervously to study Britt's reaction, continuing to massage the 44-year old woman's shoulders but not letting her hands venture any further. Britt's friend had just decided to flash her moist pussy in front of her, if the Norwegian blonde could handle that then...

"Aaaahhh," Britt sighed as Anna's fingers squeezed her shoulder blades a little harder. No, Aunt Britt was not going to freak out. Anna knew in that very moment that victory was hers... and Agnieszka's. The Polish woman seemed as turned on as Anna herself, her hand gliding down to to the wetness of her cunt. Her blurry-eyed gaze wandering between Anna and Britt, she started masturbating herself in front of the two other women in the by now steaming cabin.

The waiting-in-agony was over. Anna slid her hands down Aunt Britt's shoulders, under her sweat-soaked armpits and cupped her gorgeous breasts. Fuck, how long she'd wanted to do exactly this! And now it was actually happening. She was going to have sex with one of the most attractive women she'd ever seen. And her almost equally stunning friend from Poland! The Ukrainian teenager could hardly believe her luck. She blew gently into Britt's ears -- that was something Marianne was very fond of, so Anna was not surprised to see that her mother enjoyed it too. She let her warm breath caress Britt's ears some more, causing the middle-aged woman to moan with pleasure.

12