Anna from Ukraine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so nice, Anna, that's so nice."

Anna cupped Britt's chin and turned her head so that their eyes were looking into each other. The teenager saw excitement, desperation, guilt in the Norwegian woman's eyes. A thousand different emotions -- but it didn't matter. By now, her lust had the upper hand. Anna slowly parted her lips. The 44-year old followed suit, eagerly anticipating the younger girl's tongue in her mouth. A sensual but gentle kiss on the lips was immediately followed by the intrusion of Anna's tongue inside Britt's mouth. The Slavic teenager had waited, like, almost two years to taste Aunt Britt -- as soon as she discovered how sweet the Norwegian woman's mouth tasted she wondered how she'd been able to hold out for so long. And when she felt the Norwegian woman's tongue, a little hesitant at first, push back hard into her mouth, Anna realized Aunt Britt was as thirsty for her as she was for Aunt Britt. And no wonder, how on earth can any woman, even a predominantly heterosexual one, survive 44 years with no girl-girl fun? And for Anna to think that she was going to be the one that would finally take Aunt Britt's lesbian cherry was almost more than the 19-year old could handle.

And then for the first time that day, something didn't go exactly as the youngster had planned. Because it turned out someone else also had ambitions to become the first girl to taste the sweetness between Britt's legs. And right now, she was definitely beating Anna to it.

"Aaaaaah," Aunt Britt moaned. Anna looked down and saw Agnieszka's blonde head buried between Aunt Britt's gorgeous thighs. The Polish woman had clearly been unable to rein in her desire any more and was licking away at Britt's cunt like there was no tomorrow. The Norwegian woman reacted by spreading her legs wider. Anna's right hand grabbed Agnieszka's head and pushed it harder against Britt's crotch. At the same time, the Ukrainian studied the middle-aged Norwegian beauty's face as she was getting her pussy licked by another girl for the first time. True, Anna was a little bit disappointed that she wasn't the first girl to lick Aunt Britt's pussy, but looking into Britt's eyes as it was happening was not a bad consolation prize! All the relief and excitement going through Britt's body was reflected in her divine blue eyes. The Norwegian blonde was already on bursting point. She moaned hard into Anna's face, to the younger girl's intense enjoyment.

Anna stroked her fingers through Aunt Britt's blonde hair.

"Isn't it wonderful, Aunt Britt, to have a girl lick you there?"

The young Ukrainian wiped beads of sweet from Britt's forehead and licked the Scandinavian woman's saltiness off her fingers.

"Isn't Agnieszka gorgeous? She's so lucky to get to taste you, Aunt Britt. Any remotely sane girl would be dying to place her head where Agnieszka's head is now. I mean, basically, all the world's beautiful women thirst for your love juices, Aunt Britt. It is time for you to let them quench their thirst."

"No..... Yeees..... Oh my fucking God..... Agnieszka..... Anna..... Pleeeaase...."

The 44-year old Norwegian beauty was seconds away from her first lesbian orgasm. Anna grabbed Agnieszka's head and pushed it harder against Britt's cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh."

It took another minute or so before Agnieszka resurfaced from between Britt's legs with a big smile on her face, licking her lips.

"You look so kissable right now," Anna laughed. She plunged her tongue inside Agnieszka's mouth, sampling the divine cocktail of the Polish woman's saliva and Aunt Britt's pussy juice. Then, to the Polish woman's intense enjoyment, she slid her young tongue across Agnieszka's face, lapping up all the pussy juice that was sticking to it. Fuck, Aunt Britt's taste was so delicious. Anna had to taste it from the source. Like, right now.

But would the Norwegian be ready for another tongue in her pussy just as she had descended from what was, Anna had no doubt, the most fantastic orgasm of her 44-year old life? The question answered itself. She was 44 and had just been licked by a girl for the first time. With all the catching up she had to do, there was no way she was gonna let go of any opportunity to have a beautiful woman give her cunnilingus.

Anna stroked her fingers through Britt's hair.

"Aunt Britt?"

The Norwegian woman turned her head in Anna's direction. She looked so hot with her blonde locks glued to her sweaty forehead.

"Now it is my turn to taste you," Anna said.

With her eyes, she signalled to Agnieszka to make room for her between Britt's legs. The Polish woman grinned and stood up, placing herself on the chair next to Britt where Anna had just been sitting. Agnieszka didn't waste a second in plunging her tongue inside her Norwegian friend's mouth. Anna, meanwhile, sat down on her knees and found herself surrounded by Aunt Britt's long, athletic legs and staring into one of the, for the young Ukrainian, most desirable pussies in the whole universe. True, she'd wanted to be the first girl to take Aunt Britt to heaven, but it was also cool to lick a pussy that had just been eaten out by such a gorgeous woman as Agnieszka. Like, Agnieszka's saliva added to the delicious cocktail of fluids!

Anna opened her mouth and a fantasy was coming true that had been haunting her ever since Mona and Marianne had taken her to the farm to meet their family. One and a half year ago she had tasted Marianne for the first time -- now, one and a half year later, she was finally tasting her mother too. Like, the pussy that Marianne had come out of 19 years ago! Did Aunt Britt taste like her daughter? No... or maybe yes, there was something there, right? Fuck, she would have to have their pussies right next to one another to really be sure, but such a constellation was probably too much to expect from life, even for Anna.

The 44-year old Norwegian's legs started shaking. Anna's tongue intensified its probing of Aunt Britt's cunt. She felt a hand grabbing her head, pushing it even harder against Britt's hairy crotch. At first she thought it was Aunt Britt herself, but then she heard Agnieszka's voice and sexy Polish accent.

"That's it, push your beautiful young tongue deep inside her pussy."

The Polish woman must be so horny at this point, she was yet to have an orgasm, poor creature. Britt, at the same time, was having her second one in just a few minutes, moaning in what sounded like agony but was pure pleasure.

Anna had done it. She had given Aunt Britt an orgasm! Marianne's mother. Mona's aunt. She had licked her pussy, taken her to heaven, listened to her orgasmic moans. She had done exactly the things Mona'd always been fantasizing about, but would never act upon. Anna felt fulfilled.

The Ukrainian didn't have much time to ponder on her success though, because someone was tugging her hair. Next thing she felt a pair of hands grab her head.

"Sorry, I can't take it no more, I just need your tongue in my pussy right now."

Wow, this was cool! Anna was used to be the dominant one, the one who sat down on the other girl's face or told her to put her tongue up her asshole. And now Agnieszka had practically, like, taken her head and placed it between her legs!

Anna stared into another unshaved cunt and inhaled deeply. The Polish woman's pussy presented a very interesting experience for the teenager's nostrils. The smell was more intense -- after all, Aunt Britt's pussy had sort of already been licked clean by Agnieszka by the time it was Anna's turn to do down on her. Despite the bath in the river, the Polish woman's cunt still smelt a little of all the hours spent inside those ski pants -- of course mixed with the scent of her love juices, because she was soaking like there was no tomorrow. Anyway, Anna didn't mind that at all. For example, she totally loved going down on Mona after she'd been snowboarding the whole day!

She plunged her tongue inside Agnieszka's sweetness and after what couldn't have been more than a minute at most, the Polish 37-year old came. Turned out she was much more vocal than Aunt Britt.

"Yes, yes, you're so good, Anna, you're so good, Anna. Fuck me with your young mouth, Anna. Continue, continue."

Anna continued licking her and it didn't take long before she came for the second time. Anna wouldn't have been surprised if Agnieszka had even a third orgasm inside her, but at this moment, the Ukrainian had other plans. Yes, it had been cool to have Agnieszka grab her head like that and take control, but it had to be clear to everyone who was really in charge.

"Lay down on the floor. On your back."

She looked sternly into the Polish beauty's grey eyes.

"Just do as I say."

With very little hesitation, Agnieszka obeyed and assumed a lying position. Anna placed her legs on either side of her blonde head.

"You wanted young pussy, right? Wanna taste my teenage pussy?"

"Yes, yes, yes."

Anna sat down on Agnieszka's face and felt the 37-year old's tongue almost, like, attack her cunt!Wow, Agnieszka wanted her pussy so much! That was promising considering the next thing Anna had in store for her.

"Stick your finger up my tight, young asshole. Your middle finger."

This time there was maybe a few seconds of hesitation, but soon Anna felt the tip of Agnieszka's finger entering her anus.

"Soak your finger with saliva and then try to push it properly inside, ok?"

Anna watched as the Polish blonde licked the same finger that had just been probing her anus. At the same time, the Ukrainian wet her own finger with saliva and inserted it inside her asshole to loosen it up for Agnieszka. She pushed it in and out a little until her anus felt less tight. Then she offered the finger to Agnieszka, who eagerly wrapped her lips around it.

"Try now."

It had worked. It took only a few probes for Agnieszka's finger to slide deep inside Anna' rectum. Experienced though she was, with Agnieszka's finger inside her ass and her tongue eating out her pussy, Anna couldn't hold back her climax any longer.

***

"Did I really fall asleep like that?"

Anna had woken up and realized she was lying naked on the floor. Thankfully, she'd had a pillow under her head. She needed to pee as well as a glass of water and stood up, feeling somewhat wasted after yesterday's skiing, drinking and, well, all the other stuff.

To her surprise, somebody else was already awake.

"Hi, Anna," Aunt Britt said. The blonde Norwegian was sitting on the sofa under a blanket. "I woke up some time ago, just couldn't sleep. Too many thoughts in my head, I guess. Would you like a cup of tea? Agnieszka is sound asleep. I've been on girls' nights out with her before a couple of times and she always sleeps like a log after drinking."

Anna nodded her head. Tea would be nice, actually. She sat down next to the 44-year old on the sofa and took a sip from the cup that Britt had poured her. Then she realized --

"Oh, sorry, I should put something on, I guess."

"Don't worry, Anna. You really think I'm put off by your naked body?"

Anna laughed.

"It's yesterday's news to you now, isn't it?"

"You are so beautiful, Anna. I remember the first time Marianne and Mona brought you home with them. I just couldn't believe my eyes."

Anna was all ears.

"But the first time I heard about you was even before that. We were eating dinner together, first day of school. They were talking about you absolutely non-stop. The new girl in class. The divine Anna. Anna from Ukraine. The hottest thing on two legs ever. I was especially surprised to see Mona like that, 'cause she's always been more of the sarcastic and cynical type. And here she sounded like she had fallen in love at first sight or something. And then the same question repeated over and over. Is she into girls or not? Marianne, do you think she's into girls? Can she really be?"

"And did they get it right?" Anna wondered.

"My daughter did. She said she was at least 80 % certain you liked girls. Mona remained sceptical. She said it would simply be too good to be true if you were into girls. The world simply isn't that perfect, she kept on saying."

Anna laughed.

"Well, they found out soon enough."

"It was that cabin trip, right?"

Anna nodded.

"Yeah, I figured that out," Aunt Britt smiled. "I mean, the girls didn't actually say anything, but the glances they were exchanging just said everything. And Mona just looked so blissful, I'd never seen her like that before."

"So, you ok with all this, Aunt Britt?"

The Norwegian smiled.

"We just had sex, Anna. I'm Britt for you now, not your aunt any more."

"But... like I'm still a member of the family, right? I really love all of you, you know, Marianne, you, the entire family. You gave me such a fantastic welcome here, made me feel at home. I hope I haven't ruined anything."

Aunt Britt stroked Anna's hair.

"Don't worry, little one. You can go back to calling me Aunt Britt when we're back on the farm. But tonight I am your lover, not your aunt."

She paused, then continued.

"You know, when I woke up an hour ago I was like totally panicking. What did I just do?!? Sleeping with my niece's girlfriend? A person, like, not only my daughter's age but a person my daughter has actually slept with herself?"

"Don't worry about that. I know exactly what I'm doing, Aunt -- I mean Britt."

"That's what I figured out myself too. I said to myself, Anna would never do this if Mona wasn't fine with it. And then Mona wouldn't let you do it if Marianne wasn't fine with it. They're like sisters and Mona would never hurt Marianne. Well, I don't have to tell you that, I guess."

"That's right, Britt. Mona is super-fine with this -- "

That was the understatement of the year. Anna refrained from telling Aunt Britt exactly how super-fine Mona was with her having sex with her aunt.

"... and so is Marianne. She loves you and wants you to have fun!"

Britt smiled and looked at Anna.

"Me and my sis really produced some cool daughters, didn't we?"

"Most def," Anna said. "Because you're so cool yourselves!"

"But -- " Britt hesitated. "This was not like some kind of pity-fuck or something? Like, letting a middle-aged woman like me have sex with a beautiful young girl?"

Anna felt angry at the mere suggestion.

"Are you insane? Do you know how hot you are? Who gives a fuck if you're 44! You could have a harem of girls like me if you wanted to. You want phone numbers?"

Britt laughed.

"Ok, ok, I believe you. Maybe not the harem bit, but you're right, it didn't feel like a pity-fuck."

There were a few moments of silence. Britt looked at Anna again, this time with a more serious expression in her eyes.

"I can tell you something, Anna. But it will have to remain a secret."

"I can keep a secret."

"I'm serious. I know you'll be telling Mona and maybe even my daughter about what happened tonight. That's just inevitable given how close you are. So I'm not even gonna try to stop you from doing that. But what I'm about to tell you now, I have never told anybody. It cannot escape these four walls, ok?"

"I promise, Britt. I won't tell Mona, Marianne or anybody else."

Anna was super-curious. She was determined to keep the promise. Would be cool to be the only person in the world to share that secret with Aunt Britt, whatever it was.

"Ok. So, well, you and the cousins had sex more than once in Marianne's bedroom, right?"

"We were that loud? I tried to keep the noise-level down."

"I'm sure you did, but Mona did not."

That was true. Anna had repeatedly told Mona to muffle her moans a little bit, with little success. Marianne didn't seem to care either. "It's ok, Mom's heard us have sex here before," she just said.

"Yes, my girlfriend can be hard to shut up sometimes. Sorry about that."

Britt laughed again.

"Don't be sorry. It's nice hearing my daughter and my niece so happy. I love them so much."

Anna smiled.

"And then once..."

Britt's face expression got more serious again.

"Once? You mean, while we were having sex in Marianne's bedroom?"

"Yes. It was Sunday morning. Trond had gone somewhere and I was on my own in bed. And then... sounds started coming from Marianne's bedroom. Sounds of passion."

Wow, this was getting interesting.

"And I was lying there in bed and... listening to everything... Mona was the loudest, of course, but I could also recognize your voice. And Marianne's. You were moaning, calling out each other's names, there was so much passion."

"Please, Aunt Britt, don't stop," Anna thought to herself.

The 44-year old beauty had to take a break. Anna started stroking her hair to encourage her.

"And what happened next, Aunt Britt?" Anna asked. She forgot not to call her 'aunt', but the blonde woman didn't seem to notice.

"And then all these images appeared in my head. All your young, naked bodies, slick with sweat... and... and other juices too. I brought my hand down to between my legs and I started touching myself."

"Fantasizing about us?"

"I was just lying there imagining your beautiful naked bodies, how you were making love to each other. You, Mona, my daughter. I had all these passionate images swirling around in my head, it was such an erotic experience. You all looked so perfect together, you the brunette, Mona the redhead, Marianne the blonde. And then I came and I had to grab the pillow as fast as I could to muffle my moans. I was freaked out you might hear something."

Anna smiled.

"Don't worry, we were too loud ourselves to hear anything. Not that I think any of us would have been bothered by that."

Aunt Britt sighed.

"I felt really guilty afterwards. Listening while my teenage daughter and her girlfriends are having sex, playing with myself."

Anna stroked her hand gently across Aunt Britt's cheek.

"Look, I'm positively never gonna have any offspring, but if I were in your situation I'm sure I would have been excited too. Like -- ok, Mona and Marianne are just objectively ultra-hot. Family or not, they are ultra-hot. And then me, well, I guess I'm not super-hideous or anything. So for you to get excited listening to us is the most normal thing ever. I mean, if you hadn't been turned on, that would have been much more weird in my opinion. You know -- " She paused. "Can I also tell you something?"

"Please."

"We all have taboo fantasies. Forbidden fruit and all that. I fantasize about my sister. Not, like, all the time, but she's certainly among the 6-7 people most likely to appear in a sexual fantasy of mine. Even made out with her once. And she's sort of hinted to me that she sometimes fantasizes about me too. First time I had that fantasy I remember I felt like I was a freak or something, but then I thought... Who cares? I know I love my sister and, like, why would I stop loving her just because I sometimes fantasize about her?"

Aunt Britt was listening.

"I know how much you love your daughter and Mona. You even love me a little bit, right?"

"Of course, Anna, you're part of the family. I've always been telling Susanne -- "

Susanne was Britt's sister, Mona's mother.

" - that I feel like I've got two daughters -- Mona as well as Marianne. And then after you practically moved in it was like there was another young female member in our family."

Aunt Britt looked at Anna with her breath-taking blue eyes.

"So you don't think I'm pathetic and old?"

"Britt, just stop it! You're making me angry. You're, like, beyond super-gorgeous!"

"Wow, it feels really fantastic to be desired by someone as beautiful as you."

The Norwegian woman sighed with contentment, her warm breath showering Anna's face. The sweet scent of Britt's breath reminded Anna how excited she had become listening to the older woman revealing her secret. She gently removed Aunt Britt's blanket.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great to hear Dreamer - very much look forward to lost and new! Would give 5 stars to all of the stories...

dreamer2016dreamer2016over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it. I took a long break from this story, partly because I started doubting that anyone was still reading it. There will be the reappearance of another "lost" chapter shortly, and possibly an entirely new chapter as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I seem to recall reading about Anna and Aunt Britt a couple of years ago (hot then and hot now), but it seemed to disappear. Am I hallucinating? Is this a new story? In any event, love the Anna series - one of the favorites. I really hope you will continue writing about more of Anna's adventures with Mona, Marianne and her other sexy friends. But, Anna and Mona should stay together through it all!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Housewives and Cheerleaders Ch. 01 The adventure begins.in Lesbian Sex
Nanny Sarah Hiring a nanny will change Connie's life forever.in Lesbian Sex
Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet A MILF is seduced by her daughter's popular friend. in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Peaches and Honey Heartbroken teen finds love again with tiny office hottie.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories