Anna Gets Groped on the Bus

Story Info
18 year old anna has a bad day.
884 words
3.97
73.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toriteese
toriteese
59 Followers

A phone alarm was ringing, anna got up and pushed her covers off blearily.

"Shit, gotta get up early for that new job," she mumbled.

It had been pretty difficult to find a job, for a girl just out of high school with mediocre grades, but she had finally found a job as a waitress at a nice golf club in town.

Anna pulled open her drawers to look for something presentable to wear, it had been a long time since she had the spare cash to purchase some new clothing, and every item in her scant wardrobe was worn thin and shrunken from repeated washing.

She picked out the nicest item in her drawer, a faded old sundress with faint flowers patterned across it. It fit perfectly when she was 12, but now she was 18, it was so short it barely covered the bottom of her plump ass cheeks. "I hope uncle mike hasn't been stealing from my panty drawer again" anna mumbled under her breath. Well, he had been, they were his favorite jack off material. Anna had lived with her great uncle Mike since her no good parents left her there, and he had always liked stealing her panties and bras, although she had no clue why on earth he would want them. Anna stared grumpily at her empty underwear drawer. She sighed as she stepped into the thin dress, so old it was almost sheer after multiple washings. She had grown quite a bit since she was 12, and her full breasts pushed against the bodice of the dress, bulging obscenely out the tops and sides. She could see her brown pencil eraser sized nipples pushing out the thin material at the front of the dress.

"Well, at least the dress covers all the important bits" she consoled herself.

Hopefully no one would realize she was naked beneath her thin summer dress.

With no time to spare, Anna rushed out to catch the bus to the golf club. It was crowded, but she managed to squeeze herself onto the bus, ending up squashed between the door and an elderly man.

Anton was headed to his weekly dialysis session, when a pretty young girl squeezed up the bus in front of him, he couldn't believe his luck when she reached up to hold the handlebar and he saw her skirt ride up, exposing to soft bottom swells of her round bum cheeks to his perverted gaze. She must be wearing some sexy panties like those g strings he has seen in his favorite porn movies.

As the bus moved, he decided to try his luck, and brushed his old wrinkled hand against her bare bum. Her lack of response made him bolder, and he gave in to his urges and started groping the wonderfully pliable globes. When he realised the pretty little girl wasn't wearing any panties, he gleefully rubbed his gnarled thumb over her tight little asshole, going so far to violate her sweaty bottomhole, pushing his thumb in and out, wishing it was his cock.

Anna was shocked when she felt something brushing against her bum, but she was far too timid and shy to turn around and find out who or what it was. Before she knew it, the thing brushing against her bum turned into a hand that was squeezing and kneading her ass cheeks like they were bread dough. Anna was horrified, but there was nothing she felt she could do but hope her stop came quickly.

It just got worse, the hand turned into a finger that pushed up her asshole, lubricated by the sweat pouring off her from the heat in the crowded bus. As the finger pushed in and out of her anus, she started to feel strangely excited, her clit tingling in a naughty manner as her virgin asshole was violated by a stranger in public. Between her legs, her pussy was leaking, she could feel her juices wetting the insides of her thighs making them all sticky and slippery. Anna felt terribly exposed, she was totally naked beneath the thin summer dress and her naughty bits couldn't stop leaking and tingling, while a stranger shoved their finger in and out of her tight little bottomhole. Even her nipples, previously soft and hidden under her dress were hardening and making two dark prominent points in the front of her dress. Distracted by the naughty feelings the strange finger in her asshole was creating in her body, Anna almost missed her stop, ringing the bell just in time. As she moved to get off the bus, she felt the stranger's finger leaving her anus with a pop! At least she got off the bus at the right stop, she thought. Turning to look at the bus leaving, Anna caught sight of an elderly man sniffing his thumb while grinning dirtily at her. The thought that a man close to her grandfather's age had his thumb in her anus made her feel so dirty.

With her pussy still leaking, her hard nipples throbbing and her asshole clenching as if the finger was still in it, she looked up and down the lane for the golf club, she couldn't believe what just happened. Anna hoped the rest of the day would get better.

toriteese
toriteese
59 Followers