Anna's New Job

Story Info
Anna gets molested and exposed at her new job.
1.3k words
4.24
51.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toriteese
toriteese
59 Followers

Anna walked quickly down the road towards the golf course, acutely conscious of the fact that she was completely naked under the thin, short summer dress. She could feel the slippery fluid leaking out of her pussy sliding down her thighs as she walked, making her upper thighs rub wetly against each other.

She made it to the little bistro by the golf course just on time. Looking around, she found the manager, and moved quickly towards him to report for her first day of work.

Jeremy couldn't believe his eyes when he met his new staff member. She was wearing a tiny almost sheer dress that exposed most of her full breasts and she wasn't wearing a bra! Her thin dress did almost nothing to disguise the engorged state of her nipples and he could clearly see the dark brown circles of her aureoles. A sweaty balding man in his late forties with a beer belly like him would have never been able to get close to a sexy young girl like that. He couldn't wait to see how she looked in the skimpy uniform the bistro waitresses wore. As he brought her into the back office to issue her uniform, Jeremy quickly searched through the piles of clothing picking out the smallest sizes they had of the already tiny uniforms. She would have to squeeze herself into the stretchy crop tank top and mini skirt that was provided.

Anna breathed a sigh of relief as her new manager left her to get changed, she was so uncomfortable talking to him, horribly aware that she had nothing on under her dress, and her nipples were sticking out shamefully.

Ripping open the plastic packaging, Anna pulled out the tank top and skirt she had been issued. Oh, there must be a mistake, they were way too small for her, but she was too timid to ask for a change and resigned herself to trying to fit into the tiny scraps of fabric. Stretching the pink top to its maximum, Anna pulled it over her head and tried to fit into it. The stretch fabric fit her, just barely, but she had to pull the tank top all the way down just to cover the bottom of her breasts, leaving just the straps of the tank top to shield her still hard nipples, while the rest of her pale round breasts were exposed. Feeling a little defeated, Anna struggled to pull the skirt up over her round bum, it was so short but it barely managed to skim the bottom of her pussy lips and bum cheeks, so she should be decent as long as she did not bend over. Mustering all the bravery she could, Anna left the office to start her first shift.

When Anna approached him to begin work, Jeremy was so pleasantly surprised. The uniform he had picked for her surpassed his dirtiest thoughts. Her full breasts were totally exposed, with just the thin strap running down the middle of them barely covering her stiff nipples. He thought he could see a hint of her brown areola peeking out from the side of the straps. The short top left a wide band of her waist bare till the tiny skirt that barely covered her round bottom. He almost came in his pants at the thought of being able to see her panties when she bent over, and her tits bouncing around all day. Pulling out a name tag, he wrote her name on it and told her to come closer so he could pin it on.

Anna did not want her manager to put the name tag on her, she was afraid he would poke her soft tits with the pin as she did not have a bra on. But his annoyed expression frightened her, so when he told her to stand in front of him and put her hands behind her head, she did just that. Her nipples had been hard since the old man fingered her anus on the bus and now she was so exposed in the bistro, they were getting even harder, bulging against the thin fabric of the tank top strap, sticking out obscenely. As her old manager pulled the strap away from her breasts to pin on the tank top, she could feel the back of his finger rubbing against her nipple, pinching them between his knuckles. No one other than her had ever touched them before and she felt a delicious tingling feeling in that nipple that spread to her clit, as her bare pussy leaked more sticky fluid down her thighs.

The bistro catered to an older, mostly male crowd of businessmen having lunch discussions after a day at the golf course with clients, and they were very appreciative of Anna's skimpy little outfit. In that outfit, she could probably expect to get very good tips from very appreciative customers enjoying the sight of hard brown nipples crowning her bouncing tits and glimpses of her bare bum and slit each time she bent over.

As Anna headed to her first table with a stack of menus to take her first order, she felt nervous. She was worried that her skirt would ride up and expose her pantiless state, or her nipples would slip out of her top. She was so embarrassed, that she approached the table blushing hotly, and stammering. Distributing the menus to the four older men sitting around the round table meant that she would have to lean over to pass the menus to the men further away from her.

As she leaned over, she was unaware of her tiny skirt riding up, exposing her bottom and pouting pussy lips to more appreciative old men for the second time that day. While she stood there taking their order she felt a hand slide up her thigh, squeezing her ass cheek, she was too afraid to stop it, so she stood there taking their orders pretending nothing had happened. But the hand slid higher, pushing between her sticky thighs, sliding a finger along the seam of her bare, wet slit.

"Only naughty little girls don't wear panties and bras" the man whispered to her as his finger delved between her swollen lips into the warm, soaking wet folds of her previously untouched pussy, rubbing over her excited clitoris, causing her to jerk and moan at the delicious tingly sensations flooding her belly.

She was so distracted by the man's questing fingers, that Anna forgot to write down the orders that she had been given, and she had to stammer out a request for the men to repeat their orders, while the man's thick fingers continued to investigate her wet slit. Anna squealed, rising to her toes as the tip of the questing digit pushed into her tight vaginal opening and met the thin membrane that remained intact within her tight untouched hole. Having finally taken all the orders she thanked the customers and rushed off, all of them smirking at her with knowing looks.

The rest of Anna's shift continued in a similar manner, with many of her customers slipping their hands under her skirt, one customer even pinching her sensitive nipples right at the table. Her already sensitive bottom hole was even violated by wandering fingers more than a few times. Anna was embarrassed but horribly, she also felt incredibly aroused, her naughty pussy dripping her sticky secretions onto each groping hand. By the end of her shift, her clit was throbbing uncontrollably and her thighs were shiny with her juices. She resolved to find another job, one where she won't be groped and exposed, but when she counted her tips for the day, she started to have second thoughts. She had never made so much money before, she can't quit this job, she will just have to endure it.

toriteese
toriteese
59 Followers