Anna: Here We Go Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She still has spirit! I like that in a woman!"

Anna hissed at him, her cheek burning, and something else. Tied there, helpless, her pussy was starting to twitch. Never mind that she was about to be raped and used yet again by the same sick bastard that had done so years before, her body was reacting to this situation and though she hated to admit it, she was getting excited.

" Let me start dad!" Little Dave said. I've been hearing about her for so long I just have to see for myself! " He tore off his tank top and quickly began to unbutton and step out of his denims.

As he pulled his pants down, Anna gave out a frightened squeal. The name little Dave definitely did not suit him. If anything, he was bigger than his father had been. His enormous cock was standing at full attention and was at least 11 inches long. It was thick too with a purple and red head staring straight at her. Little Dave stepped up to the side of the chair that Anna was tied to and grabbed her straight yellow-blonde hair in his fist. He pulled her head down and towards his monster of a cock! Big Dave laughed as he watched his son drag Anna's mouth towards his tool.

"Don't make me get out them mousetraps," he shouted at her as Little Dave's cock touched her lips. Anna wasn't certain he really had mousetraps again but then she remembered all the things he had done to her back then and all the trouble they had both gone to in order to make it happen again. She opened her mouth for Little Dave's cock. Dave pulled on her hair and slapped her cheek.

"Stick that talented tongue out for me slut!" he demanded. Anna shut her eyes and let a tear escape but she slowly slid her tongue out. Little Dave held his enormous tool with one hand and slapped it against her tongue before sliding it up and into her mouth. She let him slide in and wrapped her lips around his pole. She held him there, in her mouth, trying to do as little as possible. Little Dave made a few furtive thrusts back and forth and turned his head to look at his dad.

"She's not much of a cocksucker dad," he complained. "I thought you said she was amazing!"

"Let's just give her a little incentive, shall we?" Big Dave reached into his pants and pulled something out. " I don't actually have any mousetraps," he chuckled, "but I think these will do the trick."

He opened his palm and displayed a heavy metal clover clamp with a small chain and loop hanging from the end. He waved it in front of Anna's eyes. She snorted when she saw it and shook her head, quickly starting to suck harder on Little Dave.

"MMmmpphh! Phleeeesth don-'" she managed to gag out around his cock. Big Dave laughed seeing her bob her head up and down in an effort to appease them.

"Hell son, she's doing better already." Then he reached out and grabbed her already hard nipple with thumb and forefinger and pinched hard.

He squeezed and pulled it out, stretching it to an almost obscene length. Anna screamed around Little Dave's tool and gagged hard as he took the opportunity to shove himself in deeper. Big Dave held her outstretched tit in one hand and pressed open the clamp with his other. Then he slid it up and over her nipple, all the way to the base of her tit and let it clamp closed on her puffy nipple and areola.

Anna squealed and bobbed her head faster. Her tongue swirled over the thick rubbery head of the cock that filled her mouth and slid it up and down his shaft. She sucked hard against it, pulling her cheeks in as she did so. Little Dave apparently approved as he let out a groan and picked up the pace of his face fucking.

Now one of the two brothers stepped up and knelt down in front of Anna. His fingers slid up her leg and into her hairy bush. He probed along her already damp slit and spread her gash wide. Then he took a hold of her labia lips, one in each hand and pulled them wide, stretching them out and pinching them hard in his fingers. Anna grunted and squirmed her ass even as she continued to slurp and suck on Little Dave's cock.

The brother leaned his head in and slid his tongue out, slowly tasting Anna's cunt juice. He licked and pressed his tongue harder and deeper into her gash, lapping and sucking at the sweet juices that were now steadily flowing.

Anna sobbed as she felt the man's tongue slide along her out stretched pussy. She could feel him swirl deeper in between her legs. Then his tongue lashed over her clit. It was already hard and protruding and she grunted hard and tried to squirm away but the man just pulled hard on her sensitive lips and twisted them as he pulled them even wider, using that motion to lick and suck deeper on the struggling Anna.

It was happening again. She was tied down, forced to suck on a hard cock, her pussy being eaten out and her body was responding. Her tit hurt where the nasty clamp was attached but the pain and the humiliation of this whole situation was cranking something inside her. She was breathing heavily through her nose, her chest heaving. She clenched her hands into fists and curled her toes as feelings rushed into and through her. Her body didn't care if this was rape, her body wanted this and the feeling of heat swirled up in her and rose higher. She began to moan, twitching her hips and now actually pressing against the man's mouth as he licked and sucked her towards her first orgasm of the evening. The first of many she was afraid of.

Once these guys started they didn't quit. She knew this from experience. Last time she had been young and in her prime. It had been hard and exhausting but she had gotten through it. But now she was older. She wondered if she was going to be able to take it this time. She let out a deep growl and her teeth scraped along Little Dave's cock as another tremor ran through her body. He seemed to like the feeling but still reached out and slapped her hard across the face.

"No teeth!" he warned and now grabbed her blonde hair with both hands and fucked her mouth even harder.

He had about 6 or 7 inches already in her mouth. His thick, round cock head pushed at her cheek, bulging it out and slid even further back coming to rest just before it hit the back of her throat. It still blocked her airwaves and filled her mouth almost to its max. She gagged and coughed and then redoubled her efforts to lick and suck his enormous meat pole. Maybe if she could get him off they would remove the nasty clamp pinching her poor tit so hard.

It had to be said that the man down between her legs had an extremely long and very talented tongue. Even as she was forced to suck on Little Dave's cock, her own pussy was being thoroughly and very professionally being eaten out. His lips sucked and pulled at her moist inner folds and his tongue lapped deep and stroked over her sensitive clit. Then he would use his teeth to nip at her blood engorged bud and spasms of intense pleasure would shoot through her pussy. She gasped and sucked, writhing her hips harder against the man as her body gave in and her orgasm rose with a fury unabated.

She started to shake and make grunting, mewling sounds from deep in her throat. She bobbed her head faster, her tongue wrapping around the fat cock invading her mouth and she actually urged him deeper. Her pussy was lit on fire and began to burn white hot sending alternating currents of icy shock and hot flashes throughout her entire person.

The two men knew they had her. They could feel her climax take hold, hear her guttural moans and sobs as she started to cum, hard and long. They redoubled their efforts as if working on a planned rhythm, pulling at her clit with his teeth and forcing his huge cock to the back of her throat and further. Anna couldn't stop them, couldn't stop herself. She gave in to the inevitable and screaming, sucked and thrust and humped and came hard.

Little Dave pumped deep into her throat. The man between her legs sucked and nipped and stuck his tongue deep into her wet and juicy slit. Anna groaned, cried shook and her climax continued, strong and intense, wave after wave of pleasure shooting through her. Then, Little Dave started to twitch. His hands twisted painfully in her hair and he pulled her farther onto his cock. Anna gagged and coughed and did her best to relax her throat and not to suffocate.

Then all at once, Little Dave was cumming. It was like a hose had been turned on in her throat. Streams of hot thick salty-sweet cum blasted the back of her throat and slid down into her stomach. It backed up into her mouth, filling her cheeks. She gulped and swallowed and snorted air through her nose and swallowed some more but it wasn't enough and streams of the thick, sticky semen squirted out from between her lips and ran over her cheeks and chin.

Anna rode the wave of this intense and deep orgasm for almost a minute. It would rise is waves and then recede only to sweep back up as the man at her pussy pulled at her clit or stroked his tongue deep. Finally the man seemed satisfied and pulled his head away. He had not stopped pulling and twisting her sore and stretched pussy lips the entire time but he now let them go as he slid back from Anna, her pussy's love juice smeared and dripping down his face.

Little Dave left his cock in the warm and snug recesses of Anna's mouth for a few moments longer and then he too slowly pulled out. He released her hair and shoved her head back. He held his large and slowly softening dick with one hand and thrust his hips forward to wipe it on Anna's breast, slapping its thick length over the tit so cruelly clamped. Anna grunted and grit her teeth with pain and stared at the son of her original rapist. Her now, current rapist.

Little Dave sighed and stared back at the beautiful and sexy octogenarian tied to a wooden chair. He slowly nodded his head as he met her eyes and then let them roam down over her cum smeared and clamped breast and her red and still wet pussy.

"Not bad, dad! Maybe you weren't exaggerating after all!" Big Dave laughed and came towards Anna. He reached out and put his hand, almost gently on her unclamped breast and gave it a squeeze.

"Son...You ain't seen nothing yet!. He chuckled and then turned towards Rod. Hey Rod-man, lets get set up for our first action sequence. You got everything ready?" Rod stifled a short giggle, his eyes wide with desire.

"Oh yes, Dave. Everything's ready."

Anna shuddered when she heard that. She remembered the things Rod had suggested and had done to her the last time. Dave might have been, hell still was, a bastard and a rapist, but Rod was a sick pervert. The things that she had endured under his direction...

THEN: 1976

They had moved her from the sofa. They untied her and then dragged her around the side. They had kept the spreader bar between her legs so she could only stumble awkwardly along and the two athletic black men still held her, each by an arm, and helped her over to the pool table. She would get to know that hard, green felt surface very well over the next two days. For now, one of the black men whose name she would find out was named Eddy grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up to a sitting position on the edge of the table.

Eddy was tall and full of sinewy grace but he obviously had some muscle on him. He had lifted her as if she were a rag doll. He wasn't hard on the eyes. His skin almost gleamed and his hair was separated and braided into dozens of tight cornrows. He had piercing blue eyes that had just a hint of some deeper shade to them.

The other man was Calvin, or Cal. Like Eddy he was tall and built like a long distance runner. His hair was thick and hung down in a pile of messy dreadlocks. His eyes were deep brown and he had a beautiful smile. She came to find out, he had been the one to stick a finger deep into her ass and would soon be stuffing something much larger up there.

Once Eddy had Anna sitting on the table, he shucked off his own shorts and climbed up on it behind her. Anna couldn't help but stare. Eddy had a 10" cock, thin but hard and straight. His balls were round and tight and he was completely hairless down there. He grinned at her and laid down on his back along the length of the table, his long pole of a cock standing straight up.

Now Cal bent down and unlocked the cuffs that held her legs to the spreader bar. Then he stood up, grabbed her arm and proceeded to pull her back towards Eddy while giving her directions.

"Get on your knee's bitch, and straddle that cock! Hurry now! We got a lot of fucking to do!"

Anna was given no chance to object. She was moved to her knees and shoved forward till her still dripping pussy was just brushing the top of Eddy's cock. She found herself straddling the man and staring down into those wide blue eyes. She tried once more to reach these men with her words as she was shoved down and his dick began to slide into her.

"Please...UGH!" She grunted as he pushed his cock deep into her wet and waiting cunt. "Please stop. You had your fun, now just let me go...I have people who will be looking for me!"

Cal Slapped her tits with the nasty mousetraps still attached. They pulled and bounced and Anna shrieked. Eddy grabbed her shoulders and pulled her forward and down onto his lengthy shaft. It slid in to the hilt, slamming deep against her cervix. Anna groaned again.

"Just shut up BITCH!" Cal shouted at her. Now that she was kneeling and impaled on Eddy's cock, Cal climbed up behind her. He knelt at her back, between Eddy's and Anna's legs and grabbed her ass cheeks. He squeezed hard and pulled them wide. He had already dropped his own shorts and now his cock brushed at Anna's recently used brown back door.

Anna hadn't been given a chance to see Cal's prodigious member but it would have frightened her if she had. The opposite of Eddy's smooth, long and thin tool, Cal had an beer can thick 11" monster between his legs. It was already hard at the thought of skewering Anna's ass. He spit a large wad of saliva and dripped it down between her spread ass cheeks. Then he took his huge member and pressed its round spongy head at her back entrance.

Anna was already sitting deep on Eddy's cock and now she felt Cal shoving something huge and thick at her as. She grunted and tried to lean forward, away from the back door intruder but Eddy held her shoulders firmly and shoved her down and back

"Just stay still and try to relax. I'd say it won't hurt much but I've seen what cal can do to an ass!" He laughed and his hands gripped her shoulders tighter.

"No! Please don't!" screamed Anna as she felt the enormous cock begin to widen her ass and slowly press forward! "It's too big! Please stop!"

Now the other members of the group had all gathered around the edge of the table to watch Anna's double penetration. Didi was in front, looking up at Anna's face, staring into her tear filled and terrified eyes. She was smiling and licking her full red lips with hungry anticipation.

"Believe me girl," she said with a sinister looking smirk, "I know first hand what's about to happen! It will hurt for a while but oh my god, when he gets going, you will be in a whole other world!" she giggled and then climbed up onto the table.

She had at some point lost any pants that she had been wearing and her shaved pussy was already puffy and red, waiting for something to fill it. She moved a few steps forward on her knees and placed her cunt right above Eddy's face. Then she gripped Anna's head in both hands and pulled her forward, leaning in herself to kiss her full on the lips. Anna grunted in surprise and froze for a moment. Then Didi's tongue pressed against her lips and Cal gave a shove from behind and slipped the whole of his thick, round head into her ass.

Anna screamed and Didi used that to slip her tongue into Anna's mouth and deepen her kiss. She played her tongue against Anna's and slid around her mouth, tasting and tickling Anna. Anna grunted and was squeezed between Eddy and Cal and with Didi kissing her and sucking at her tongue she had no option but to lean in and kiss her back.

Eddy was pumping up and down now, thrusting deep into Anna's pussy while Cal shoved the next inch or two into her ass. Didi took one hand away from Anna's face and reached down and pulled at one of the mousetraps that were attached to Anna's tits. She tugged at it and twisted it around, feeling Anna squeal and squirm harder as she kept kissing her mouth and twisting her tit.

Cal was shoving in deeper now, he was at least 4 or 5 inches deep and still pressing forward. Anna could feel her ass stretching wider and more painfully than ever before. Eddy's cock was deep inside her and pistoning up and down and she could actually feel the two cocks sliding against one another separated only by the thinnest of membranes deep inside her.

Eddy meanwhile was working two jobs as it were. He was fucking Anna's pussy for all he was worth, slamming up and into her again and again. With her on top and Cal behind her slamming her ass she was being shoved all the was down on his lean, mean pole. Then there was Didi's shaved and spread pussy grinding against his face. He opened his mouth and sucked at her plump gash and slid his long sinuous tongue deep into that honey pot. He slurped and sucked and licked her till she was squirming in delight.

Now Didi pulled back from the kiss. Anna panted and sucked in air, grunting hard as another inch filled her backside.

"For the love of god, NO MORE! I'm begging please!" She gasped out. Another savage thrust up from Eddy and a deep push from behind splitting her ass even further and she screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH! NNNNNOOOOOOO!"

Didi laughed and yanked down her tube top, releasing her huge breasts. Her tits were stiff and hard, her areolas pale and as round as a silver dollar. She grabbed Anna's head again and dragged it forward to her breast and shoved her whole tit into Anna's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up sweety!" she cooed at Anna.

"Mmmmmppphhh!" was all Anna could say in response. She found herself sucking on Didi's huge breast. Her tongue seemingly had a mind of it's own and started to lick and play with her hard rubbery tit. Anna felt another push into her ass and grunted with pain. Agony was more like it as it flared in her ass and spread tendrils throughout her shaking body. She bit down on Didi's tit, hoping to at least bring some of the pain she was feeling to the selfish and cruel blonde bimbo but that just cause Didi to moan in something akin to ecstasy and try to shove more of her swollen tit flesh into Anna's mouth.

Hands were now reaching under Anna from beside the table and slapping at her clamped nipples. She squealed and huffed and tried to suck in some much needed air around the huge breast that was nearly suffocating her. But once again, her body had a mind of it's own. It was reacting to all this sex and abuse like a lit fuse on a bundle of dynamite. Her pussy was quivering and clenching hard around Eddy's tool, her stomach fluttered and rolled with tension and excitement. The searing pain in her ass and the sharp splinters of agony that accompanied each twist and slap to her tits were rushing forward to meet each other. They gathered the fire in her pussy, absorbed the tension in her stomach and rolled together to form and explosion of lust and passion that lit every nerve of Anna's on fire.

Anna shook her head, screaming, sucking on Didi's breast. She bounced maniacally on Eddy's pole and thrust her ass back against Cals cock lodged deeper still in her. She twisted and squirmed and sobbed and bounced and her orgasm hit her like a wrecking ball. Her muscles clenched, her toes curled painfully. She shook and fucked and squirmed and sucked and came again and again.

Eddy and Cal both pushed deep and held her tight between them. Didi grabbed Anna by the hair and rocked her face back and forth across and over her breasts, pressing her deep into her cleavage. Anna sobbed and rocked and rode the wave of explosive ecstasy, her mind lost to all but the sensations that were flooding through her.