Anna in the Dark

Story Info
A huge step forward in their relationship.
9.5k words
4.8
10k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel her curiosity while she is strolling through the hotel's revolving door. I had been secretive about tonight, just giving her a place and a time.

It is not the first time I have played this game, and the last time Anna had been so happy that she had been pestering me for another round. This time I have upped the ante so much that it may be dangerous for our relationship.

Anna is a gorgeous woman, tall, athletic, with a mane of black hair, and she is always excited at whatever curve ball I throw at her. She is an attorney, used to being in control, and to be able to keep the others in check. I want to challenge it.

I'm sitting in the lobby reading a book, not a care in the world. It is all fake, as a matter of fact, I am laser focused on the entrance awaiting for her arrival.

And she delivers as I get a.glimpse of her figure, with a black coat, covering a simple yet effective ensemble composed by a black skirt and a white shirt.

Her legs are covered by collants and she strides comfortably in a six inch heel.

The simple fact that I know what will happen next forces me to keep a straight face. As I put down the book on the table in front of me, I see several men in the lobby turning in her direction. I'm sorry, I really am, but none of them will get lucky tonight.

She finds me and walks in my direction. I adore that she is showing off for me only.

My instinct would be to jump on her here in the middle of the lobby, but then I would have spoiled whatever plan I had for the evening.

"Anna, glad to see you." She sits at my side. Her long legs brushing my pants, I can smell the perfume she is wearing. It is really intoxicating, I have once again to force my hands not to caress her body.

I just give her a kiss and quickly get her to the lift.

I see in her face that she has goosebumps from anticipation and excitement. As we get to the floor, the doors open to an empty corridor. Fishing the card from my trousers, I lead her towards the room I have booked for the night.

She has no way to know that the whole floor is for us, since the owner is renovating some rooms, and I asked him to let me use it for the night.

He is a buddy of mine and now I owe him a favor.

The room I have chosen is a spacious suite, with a large bed and windows on the front of the hotel, without curtains. There is a door to an adjoining room, but we will need it later.

As she enters the room, she leaves her clutch bag on a chair while I help her out of the coat.

Her perfectly toned ass is pushing against the skirt fabric.

It will be a wonderful evening.

She is looking around the room, searching for hints of my plans, and finally she turns to me for a kiss.

It is wonderful, I literally eat her tongue, embracing her waist and pushing her body against mine.

"Hold on, love. Please sit there."

I make a gesture for her to sit on a chair facing outside.

She obeys and once in position the only sight left to see is the view of the city and the traffic on the street.

Behind her, I quickly get two eye-shaped patches.

"Close your right eye, Anna."

As she closes down her eyelid, I place the patch over her eye, gently pushing the adhesive band to adhere on her skin. It is one of those bands that you use on the eye.

She lets out a surprised yelp just to be told, in a firm tone, to keep silent.

The other eye is subject to the same treatment, and in seconds she has no ability to see anymore. I move to the second part of the plan.

"Stay there."

From a bag, I then pick up a leather hood, and start to put it on her. It covers her head from the top to the whole neck, it is shaped to rest over the nose leaving the chin and mouth out of enclosure, and it has no holes for the eyes. Not that is needed, anyway.

I gently latch the back threading a string in the rivets, and then tighten it until it adheres to her whole head.

She is moaning through the whole process. And I consider it a good sign.

"Are you ok?"

Her hands are inspecting the hood surface, the leather pressure even on her head.

"Yes." She answers, her voice trembling.

"Yes, what?" I force the situation, moving her hands away from the hood.

"Yes, sir?"

"Way better. Ok, stand up and strip for me, would you?"

It is a question, but in her ears it is resounding like a command.

She rises from the chair, unsteady on her legs, and balancing on her heels she walks toward my voice.

I really think she did not expect anything like that, but as I tell her to stop, she regains some control over herself and starts to unbutton her white blouse.

The cloth opens on her beautiful breasts, modeled and contained by a nice bra. The black silk lets me see the contour of her nipples pushing against it. I like it.

She nonchalantly discards it on the floor, and her hands move to work on the belt of her skirt.

As she loosens the fabric and starts to slide it down, I get a glimpse of her garter belt and finally of her panties,

As she is starting to pull them down, I tell her to stop.

I am sitting on the bed, and rising up I pick up another thing for Anna.

"Your arms, behind your back, palms facing."

As she complies with my order I start to place her hands in a single glove armbinder made from the same leather as the hood.

This one is special, her thumbs and the tip of her fingers are placed in some holes. As I lace the thing, her arms are pushed together, her elbows touching.

She starts to talk, to protest.

"Not a word, Anna. Not a word."

And so, all her complaints are reduced to a soft whimper.

Pulling back her arms makes her tits being pushed forward against the silk of her bra.

The arousal of her nipples is ever more clear now.

To tie the glove firmly in place, I cross the belts on her chest and close them on the back pulling tight.

Finally I place a leather collar above the neck of the hood, just as a final touch.

I can literally feel her body trembling with excitement as she is testing her boundaries. She tries to move her hands to the side but the leather encircling her arms is unforgiving.

There is a d-ring etched on the front of the collar, and I grab it with force enough to get a yelp in surprise.

Now her face is just in front of mine, but she can't see me, and her disorientation is clearly visible in her posture.

"You can say it "

She makes her lips tight not uttering the tiniest sound.

Keeping her by the collar with my left hand, I slide my right into her panties, from the front, reaching her damp crotch.

She tries to get away, but I keep her tight and firm in position.

"You can say it. Your body is telling all I need to know."

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me....who?"

There is a moment of confusion and then she repeats.

"Fuck me...sir."

"I may have to think about it. But you know how they say that it is bad to think on an empty stomach?"

I get my hand out of her panties and pick a ball gag that I had taken earlier from my bag. It is a harness gag with straps encircling her whole head.

The ball slides in nice and snug as she is trying to talk back to me.

I grab the straps and close it tight over her mouth.

She immediately screams, but the gag muffles it.

"Ok, Anna, if you trust me, we can continue, if you want out, I need you to stomp your right foot three times on the floor."

There is a tense moment of silence, I am anxious to understand if she is willing or not to continue our adventure.

She nods and I feel a relief, so much I have put into organizing tonight's happening.

With her implicit consent, I place a leash on her collar and start to pull her around.

She quickly finds her stride and in a little while she seems to be adapting to walk around without the use of her hands.

She starts to protest and resist as she gets the hint that I'm opening the room door.

She knows that she is practically naked and she doesn't want to be humiliated amongst other people.

"Don't worry. Nobody will recognize you. Don't be a fuss."

I feel some resistance from her but she seems to be resigned to being in my power.

All her body is so tense that I can see her muscles in her abdomen and in her toned legs. Her breasts are pumping up and down following her rushed breathing.

As I make her walk in the corridor, I can see that she is moving her head around to try and get a sense of where I'm bringing her.

Her moaning is more intense as I pull her in the elevator.

Apparently, in her mind, the room was a safe place and as she perceives that I'm pulling her away from there she feels more and more uneasy.

As she is resisting, I push a button up, just for her to feel the movement under her feet.

"Stop that, or I will tie this leash to the rail and leave you here for everyone to use."

Just the thought to be left, unable to cover herself, for everyone to see, changes her protest in moans of pleasure.

As a matter of fact, I'm not planning to bring her anywhere, so as we reach the top floor, I immediately push the button down to return to our floor. I'm going for pleasure not searching for a scandal.

But she is not able to perceive it, so I can feel how tense her body is and how excited.

The elevator door opens and I pull her out into the corridor again. I'm going towards the other room of the suite that I have prepared before.

I told you a lot of thoughts went into this.

There are a couple of speakers in the room that broadcast the noises inside a restaurant, people speaking, cutlery clinking, those things. As I pull her into the room, her resistance tells me the ruse is working.

I force her to sit on a chair and then, as if I'm speaking to someone else, say.

"Could you prepare her for dinner, will you?"

Trying to trick her, I then start to use a large belt to tie her to the back of the chair.

Her sheathed arms are then pulled over the back, and finally I use two other belts to keep her folded legs off the ground.

She is moaning as I thrust her chair to the table.

"I'm going to remove your gag. Please behave. The food here is fantastic. I do not want to be asked to leave."

As I get the ball out of her mouth, she is moving her head about trying to get a sense of the situation.

"You are crazy. You must be crazy. What if someone..."

"Someone what? No one is going to recognize you, with that thing on your face. They may recognize me, but it is nothing serious."

"But..."

All food has been placed on the table before, and I asked it to be kept warm and ready to eat. So there is not a restaurant-worthy show in front of her. And it makes absolutely no difference.

The important part is that we have wine, food and each other.

I silently congratulate myself for my cunning plan.

"Can I have something to drink, please?"

"Obviously."

There is a tumbler with ice and a bottle of champagne. I take the bottle, pick up a glass from the table then let her sip her wine keeping that on her lips.

"Thank you, sir."

"You are welcome. How do you feel?"

"Is there someone looking at me, sir?"

"Mostly men, I can also see a woman. She is literally eating you with her eyes. Should I tell her to join us?"

"No, sir. Please." Her body hunches down as if becoming less visible would be a way to defend herself against how humiliated she is feeling.

"Ok, I've already ordered our meal. Are you hungry or shall we go out of here?"

I literally can see the thoughts running in her head. Is she going to parade again through a restaurant full of people or she is enduring the whole meal hoping that at the end of the night the room will be less populated?

It is quite a conundrum, I concur. And I move some shrimps to her lips to let her sort it out.

I catch her completely off guard with this, and at first, she closes her mouth in defense, then she opens it to accept the meal I'm feeding her.

"Thank you, sir."

I continue to feed her, asking if there is something that bothers her. She says that she is both terrified and horny.

"I want you to fuck me, sir."

I can see her mouth form a smirk of disappointment as I quip.

"Anna, dear. This is not the time or the place. It will have to wait. Let me help you with that."

Then I fish an ice cube in the tumbler and start to move it over her skin. I start from her cheeks and she suppresses a startled yelp, then move down on her neck, circling the contour of her bra and thus her breasts.

She is clearly fighting against her restraints, but she is enough in control to not scream.

Her body is hot, from the excitement and the humiliation, but again I continue to taunt her by circling her torso with the ice.

Finally I place a finger on the hem of her panties pulling them forward.

As she feels the pressure, she starts to silently mouth me to stop.

As I drop the cube inside her lingerie, she finally is unable to suppress a moan of frustration.

The ice cube, what is left of it, lodges itself in her crotch.

"It is not polite to cry this loud in a restaurant. Should I put the gag in place, Anna?"

Her voice is trembling as she says:

"No, sir, no. It was a mistake, I'm sorry. There must be something in my crotch, sir. It must have gotten there by mistake, could you please, sir, fetch it from there?"

I smile. She has chosen the right words, steering away from accusing me of putting ice up her crotch.

"No, Anna, there was no mistake. I did it to quench your lust. I'm afraid, I think that I will need a lot of ice to help you control yourself. Don't you?"

"Yes, sir, definitely. You are right. I feel better already. Thank you, sir."

Her voice is trembling, I can see she is making a huge effort to check her composure, to quench the cry coming from her core.

If she has seen through my fictional situation, there is not a hint on her behavior. She feels humiliated and defenseless, and excited and horny.

I cannot wait to end this supper and make it to the following step.

"Are you hungry?"

I prepared a morsel of salmon in front of her face. Robbed of her sight, she strains her nose to catch a whiff of the food.

Trusting me, she opens her mouth and tentatively munches the morsel.

After a while she says "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

"Of course. I want you to taste everything on this table."

And I pick up a salted tuna and give her a try.

At first, she chews with ease, but as the salt kicks in, I can see discomfort in her face.

Still struggling to maintain control, she asks me for something to drink.

I pour a glass of icy white wine in a glass and help her to drink it all.

She is a drinker and these are not quantities that will make her drunk. Maybe a little tipsy, but not drunk.

She takes the bubbly liquid quickly in her mouth and then she use her tongue on her lips to mitigate the salt.

"Should we go on?" I ask

"Yes, sir. Something less salty, if you please."

"I don't know."

"What, sir?" She moves her head around trying to get a sense of the room. The environment sounds are still confusing to her.

But I cannot wait further, and I push her chair from the table. Now her trembling body is right in front of me.

I undo the straps of her bra and when I get the latches on her back, her luscious breasts swing free in front of me.

As she gets to understand what I have done, she starts to hyperventilate saying "no" under her breath

As my tongue gets in contact with her nipples, she jumps as if electricity flows through her body.

"Do you prefer the gag?"

"Yes, please." She is pleading.

"Yes, what?" I'm really starting to like this game.

"Yes, sir."

I pick a knife from the table, and cut her panties at the sides.

They are really soaked from the ice and from her juices.

"Open your mouth." I command, then I fold the cloth to put the most soaked part of them directly on her tongue. Her mouth will be full of the taste of her own sex, and finally I put the ball gag again in place to keep it all in place.

I'm not a monster, so I do not tighten the straps all the way, just enough to silence her screams.

Then I discard my own clothes to the ground and start to lick her breasts with the point on my tongue.

I have to say that it seems very weird being naked with a background noise of a restaurant, but I can feel the electricity surging from her body as I continue to stimulate her.

I loosen the belt on her waist and grabbing her butt, I pull her crotch towards the edge of the seat.

She is moving her head sideways as if saying no, but her body is following my movements.

As I come down with my mouth on her pussy lips, she inhales and screams in her gag as much as she can.

The sound is muffled enough to be indiscernible, but it is clear that she had waited a lot for this orgasm.

I cannot contain myself anymore, so I release the belts trapping her legs and help her to stand up.

She is still shaking with excitement as I move her to the table.

Pulling her sheathed hands up I force her to lean on it, amongst the food and the plates. I fetch some ice cubes from the champagne cup and push them one by one up her defenseless butthole.

She fights them, but my grip on her arms is hindering any attempt. In the end I put my finger in there to keep them in.

Finally I thrust my hard cock in her from behind, fucking her against the edge of the table.

It is not pretty, as I push my rod into her, there are some glasses falling to the floor, some shrimps fleeing from their plates.

As we come together it is glorious, she arches her back pushing her hands in my direction.

As she connects with my face, I feel her caressing my chin and my cheeks.

I help her slide to the floor, and I loosen the gag from her mouth.

She is still gasping for air.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, sir. I just feel ashamed. All of them must be looking at me."

"Well, that can be solved."

I reach for my phone to silence the background noise.

Suddenly we move from a crowded room to a silent one.

"What?"

"Do you really think that I would put you in that kind of situation?"

"No, yes..... I trust your judgment."

I kiss her, right on the mouth, our lips locking together, our tongues exploring each other.

After a long kiss, I help her up from the floor, and clean her body from the food and the water dripping from her ass.

"Can I speak freely, sir?"

"Yes, Anna."

"You are a bastard and a pervert and a bastard...."

"And?"

"And I love you and I want you to fuck me until my brains come out from my ears...."

"Mmm... ok. Something to drink?"

"Yes, please. Could you please free my hands?"

"Let me think..... No, thank you. Here you are, open up."

I let her drink another glass of wine to satisfy her thirst, and then I carry her to our room in the adjacent suite, using a connection door on the wall.

On a whim, I fetch the belts from her chair.

"Could you please remove this hood?"

"Thanks for asking. No."

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Don't worry, I will help you."

"Oh, God."

I help her to get to the bathroom, I leave her on the toilet and after she has done the deed, I proceed to clean her.

"It's been a while since I was not able to do it myself."

"See how much I care for you. You should be grateful."

She just grunts in response.

As I make her sit on the bed, I proceed to take off her shoes and finally her hoses and the garter belt.

"Do you want the gag or not?"

"Maybe later, I think it depends on you." She is sassy.

So I move her to lay on the bed face up. Mattress is soft enough to make room for her arms in the armbinder behind her back. I grab her right ankle and push it towards her leg, and finally I use one of the belts to lock it in place.

"Oh God." she says as she feels the restriction.

I then proceed to do the same with the other leg and now she is completely powerless. As I part her legs, her crotch is exposed to me, I kneel and start to give her head, keeping her spread with my shoulders.