Anna in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reaction is immediate and powerful. Her bosom starts to buck up and down following my stimulation and her back arches against the mattress.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" She says out of breath.

As I interrupt my assault she declares.

"I need the gag." she says.

"I need the gag, what?" I immediately ask, just to clarify.

"I need the gag, sir. Please."

I stop just in time to buckle her harness gag back on, this time no panties so the straps are tighter and the ball pushes her tongue down even more.

Then I regain my position and using my hands to spread her wide, I start to lick every part of her vagina.

She takes up again exactly from the point when we stopped, I hear the leather of her restraints creaking under the effort her body is making to regain freedom. But all these movements are useless, I have chosen my equipment wisely.

Finally she comes with a muffled scream, her back completely arched, her legs completely and obscenely spread.

As she is still on the spike of the orgasm I quickly penetrate her and push as fast as I can to prolong her moment enough to reach my peak.

She is surprised by my move and she finds that there is no way for her to escape my dick.

Powerless, aroused, spent, she finally lets out another growling sound as she literally collapses on the bed, gasping for air behind the gag.

I lean at her side and slowly open the straps dislodging the ball from her clenched mouth.

I too am exhausted and we both descend in a gentle sleep.

In hindsight, I realize that she is still bound and restrained.

I wake up some time later, alerted by something weird. As I open my eyes I have a clear view of Anna's dripping pussy.

I cannot fathom how, but she has managed to climb on my body and to position herself for a reciprocating 69.

As she welcomes the tip of my rod in her mouth I happily oblige to get hold of her ass cheeks and get my tongue to work.

I can feel her leather hood grazing the inside of my thighs and wonder how much a blind and restrained girl is horny to manage to get where she is right now.

Well, I guess I will never know, since my dick is now rock hard and her pussy is dripping right on my face.

The smell of her arousal is intoxicating and it is driving me crazy. She is relentless, and I feel the tip of my cock touching the rear of her mouth. Yet she continues without gagging or interrupting.

This is really the stuff of dreams, I'm so lucky to have found Anna.

I grip her ass even more as my back is contorting to finally deliver my load in her mouth. I do not want to stop using my tongue on her clit, it seems unfair as she accepts all my cum into her throat.

We roll to the side at the end, gasping and panting. She just whispers asking for something to drink.

Fair enough, I leap to my feet and walk to the adjacent room to fetch some more champagne.

She drinks it greedily, it must be something to get my cum down her throat, and she doesn't protest as I place her bound body face down on the bed.

I grab her hips and pull them up to move her dripping sex within reach of my cock.

Restrained and blind, she has no idea of what I have in mind.

From my bag, I pick up a butt plug and some lubricant and start to spread it on her hole.

As it becomes slippery I thrust my fingers inside her hole to ease the substance on the sides of her sphincter.

She is moaning loudly against the sheets of the bed.

First I insert the plug in her pussy, washing the cold steel surface in her fluids, then I press it on her hole.

This is when she understands what I'm going to do, and she tries to move her ass away from me.

"Oh my god...." She swears between her moans.

"Do you want to stop?" I ask her.

"No, sir. It is just that I have never done anything like this before."

"Do you regret coming here tonight?"

"No, sir. I trust you, sir."

"Do you think it is wise to trust me?"

"No, sir..... Yes, sir."

I smile at her doubts, and still smiling, I start to press the tip of the plug against her butt hole, with growing intent. It is like the thing is charged with electricity, as she starts to tremble with excitement. As the larger part of the plug finally slides in, the natural shape of the orifice ends up sucking the thing in position.

It appears as if she is again on the brink of an orgasm, and it appears that my penis has had enough time to recover.

I move into her like a hot rod into butter, she is literally flooding.

Her bound legs are twitching against the belt, her hands are trying to reach anything, still in the vice of the armbinder.

My hands on her hips make my pounding even more powerful and when she comes, it is like I've unlocked something deep inside her.

It's like an earthquake, an explosion.

As I leave my grip, she falls exhausted on the bed. And I figure that it's time to move on with her mind fuck adventure.

I get hold of her cut panties and use them to clean her sex, once they are full of her juices, I proceed to stack them again in her mouth.

She is so spent that her protests are feeble at best, and she does not react more when I place the gag harness on her head to keep it inside, as I had done before. Her mouth now should be full of the taste of our coitus.

Then I return to my bag of goodies, and pull out the two things that I want to use on her to close our night.

The first one is a steel egg that I move inside her vagina.

"Keep it in." I say when I see that she is using her muscles to push it out, and reinforce the concept gently slapping her labia.

I can hear her yelp from inside the gag.

Then I place a chastity belt on her, trapping the egg and the butt plug inside of her orifices.

At first she has no idea of what I'm doing, but when her fingers get in touch with the metal plate on the back of the waistband, she starts to move in a frenzy away from me.

Unfortunately, for her, she is still tied and too spent to have any success.

As I close the lock in the front of her waist, she must feel the added pressure on the intruders filling her body.

Still silenced, she starts to trash around, screaming at the top of her lungs, producing only a feeble sound.

As I await for a pause, thinking that at some point she will have to catch her breath, I pick up the phone near the bed.

The unique sound makes her stop still, and I can feel her straining her ears to listen.

I push some buttons on the com, faking a call to the concierge.

"Yes, room 456, I want to set up a wake up call. Yes, seven o'clock. Yes. And, please, if I do not respond, it may be that I'm deep sleeping. Could you please come and enter the room to wake me? Don't worry. It will be ok, I have a very important meeting tomorrow and it would be a disaster if I lose it. Thank you. You are very kind. I will make sure to remember that."

As I put down the receiver, Anna starts again to trash and scream under her gag.

"See, Anna, I really have a meeting I want to attend, but it is in another town, and I have to catch a plane in an hour. So let me get dressed, will you? Besides, you do not have anything to worry about, the room is booked for the whole day, and the breakfast tomorrow morning is on my tab. Feel free."

As she tries to break out of her restraints, I pick up the phone and connect to the egg stuck in her pussy.

I can feel that there is anguish and rage in her efforts, but that armbinder is double stitched and very strong. When the egg starts to vibrate inside her, she stops immediately and breathes heavily through her nose.

Now she gets it. It will be an utter humiliation, being found by a hotel maid, bound and gagged with her own panties, her sex and ass locked with a belt she does not possess the keys, tortured by a vibrator she is not able to remove, even if not restrained.

And I hear immediately the sounds of a growing excitement.

Now I have to go on with my role, and I walk around the room feigning to pick up my stuff and clothes.

She is trying to talk to me behind her stuffed mouth, her tone changes from worried to terrified as I give her only silence.

I cannot make sense of what she is saying, but I get the meaning. In retaliation, I crank up a notch on the egg. And suddenly she is buckling her waist, as if following the vibration of the device stuck in her.

As a final act, I move to the door.

"I must go, or I'm going to be late. Bye, dear, it has definitely been a pleasure."

And close the door remaining inside the room, and without making any noise I go to the sofa where I can achieve a clear view of the show.

Anna is definitely passing through all the stages. At first she mutters in denial.

The silent room is filled by her noises, and I decide to tweak the egg once more.

Denial turns up to frenzy. She cannot ignore her sex stuffed with a vibrating egg, and even if it bothers her, she is making an effort to not surrender to the stimulation.

Then her thoughts return to the situation I have left her and she starts again to trash against her binding. She tries to move her face on the sheets to somehow dislodge the ball on her mouth.

I can see her fingers peeking from the armbinder and trying to reach the buckles of the belt on her legs.

The thing is pressing her hands together palm against palm, so she can touch the belt but she has no traction to pry it open.

As she is straining her back to reach it, I decide to add some more vibe to her egg.

As if hit by a jolt of electricity, her back arches as she loudly comes for the umpteen time in the night.

She is clearly riding the wave of passion as I abruptly stop any stimulus.

Her screams are filled with rage, I have successfully denied her peak. She turns to fight her restraints and, feeling once again defeated by the unrelenting resistance of the leather, she finally sobs in silence.

And I choose exactly this moment to awaken again the egg stuck in her pussy.

I can feel the exhaustion in her writhing body, and quickly the sobbing turns into moans of pleasure.

I leave her be while I get something to eat in the other room, still maintaining silence.

I hear her climb again to an orgasm and then, against all odds, I hear her snoring in the middle of the bed.

Closing the connecting door, I manage to clean the table.

At three I put everything in the hallway and ask for breakfast in four hours, to be prepared outside my door.

I finally relax on the sofa, keeping an eye on Anna. I'm still naked, I had just pretended to dress up, and my hand goes to my crotch to find an erect cock.

The simple thought to have her in my power is exhilarating and intoxicating. My only worry is to have pushed her so hard with all of this, but I will know for sure in the morning. Masturbating myself I slide gently in a fitful rest.

I wake up by a gentle tap on the door, I open the door to find a maid and the breakfast.

I'm still naked, but she doesn't seem to mind. I hand her some money and she thanks me. What a professional.

I retrieve the trolley with the things, clean myself a bit then go to the room where Anna is still dreaming.

I hear her gentle breathing and the low humming coming from her crotch tells me that the vibrator is still in action.

Well, it's time, so I lean on her and shout.

"Room service.... There is your breakfast."

As restrained as she is, she literally jumps off her skin.

She screams in terror and she starts to trash against her restraints.

I dial up her vibrator and her trashing subsides in an orgasm.

As she is coming down, I turn down the device and start to open her harness.

She is still gasping for air as I fish her panties out of her mouth. Then I open the collar around her neck and start to work on the thread on her hood finally lifting it from her head.

She still does not seem to understand what is happening, and when I free her eyes, I can see that the tape that I put on her was soaked with sweat and possibly tears.

Keeping her in my arms, I loosen the belts that tied her legs.

Finally she turns to me.

"Was it all fake?"

"I wouldn't do that to you, unless you agree."

"Oh my god, I thought you were gone, I thought you left me in the grasps of a German housekeeper!"

I laugh at her, and she relaxes in my arms, and this brought laughter in her face too.

"You are a bastard, you have fucked my brain, you... you.. " she is at a loss for words.

Yet she longs towards me to give me a kiss.

As I encircle her with my arms, I feel the presence of the armbinder. She has yet to mention it, so I decide to let it go.

Our bodies touch each other's temperature is different, she is quite hot, and her breasts are soft on my chest.

After a long cuddle, she is looking straight in my eyes.

"You shouted breakfast, or did I hear something wrong."

"Yes. But first, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course." Maybe she was expecting something about what pieces of restraint were left on her body.

"Why, a German housekeeper? Pretty specific, isn't it?"

We both were crying and laughing as we went in the other room.

I had placed the food on the table. Anna sits on the chair she had been tied the night before, but this time she is able to look around.

"So, this is the restaurant?"

Sheepishly I use my phone to let her hear the background noise.

"I imagined being in a room full of people looking at me, while you were conducting me like a bitch."

"And it felt?"

"I felt degraded, humiliated and horny. I couldn't wait to be fucked by you."

"Really?"

"And now, I really want you to give me my breakfast. I want some of that coffee."

"If you want, I could free your hands."

"What's the point? I have you."

She watches me directly in the eyes. She is bound but free, submissive but she knows she has power over me.

My dick is rock hard.

I help her drink a cup of coffee and give her some bread with marmalade.

She eats all from my hands and then asks me to help with some breadcrumbs that are bothering her. On her tits. And I oblige, with my tongue.

This is really the stuff of dreams and, once she has finished eating, she kneels between my legs, and starts to lick my ballsack.

All doubts I had are vanishing as shadows at dawn, she is relentlessly stimulating my shaft and finally she gets the tip of my member in the mouth, and keeps it while it grows under her movements.

She is moving her trapped arms back and forward to get a rhythm, and when I'm on the verge of coming, I manage to ask her if she is ok with it.

Lucky for me, she is as I shot once again down her throat.

"Ok, boy. Another coffee is the least..." she says after that.

And once again I oblige.

After breakfast, she goes into the other room to get a good look at her body. She is interested in how the single glove thrust forward her chest enhancing her breast. She has still to comment on the belt.

Finally I let her arms out of the thing and help her to regain the use of them.

She is surprised about how restrictive the thing is, even with her fingers relatively free to move, she had found that she was not able grasp anything.

Then she gives a good look at the hood. It was really claustrophobic at first, then it was like a cocoon where she found a sort of different space.

"Can I put it on again? Can you lace me in?"

This request makes me speechless, so there on the bed I start to latch her into the hood. As I tighten the back she is exploring her face with her hands, tracing the contour of the hole it has for her mouth, feeling the leather gently tight to her head.

"Could you also put the collar on?"

I tie the knot and proceed to place the collar around her neck, making it tight but not constricting.

"Now take out my mobile and start the photo app."

I search for her phone between her clothes and finally I find it.

"It's locked."

She moves her head as if she had not thought about that.

"Give me that." And she opens it using her finger, then she lets me search for the camera.

"Ok, phone, take a selfie."

She picks the thing and she keeps it in her hand above her head. I hear a shutter sound, and she takes a couple more.

"Wow, this time is even better. The smell. The leather smells so much."

She is exploring the limitations of her movements, tilting her head sideways as permitted by the height of the collar.

I move myself behind her and passing my hands under her armpits I grab both of her breasts.

She is surprised, and she laughs with joy.

As I fiddle with her nipples, I get an idea.

My phone is nearby so I say.

"Ok phone. Start the egg on medium."

"What? Oh...."

The device inside her pussy starts to vibrate and her nipples immediately react to the stimulation.

She reaches behind with her hands, finding my erect cock. If possible I could enter her there and then. But it will be for another time.

She turns around leaning face up on the bed, she guides me on top of her and places my cock between her breasts, closing them on it with her hands.

I start to pump and as I push forward I can see that the tip of my cock comes near her chin, enough that her tongue can reach it.

It's a wonderful feeling, the pressure on the shaft and the masterful touches of her tongue carry me to orgasm once again.

"Should I?" I ask out of breath.

"Go on, sir."

I flood her face with my semen, and she doesn't seem to mind.

She then cleans herself using the sheets and remains on the bed, covered in just the hood and the belt.

"If only I got the feel of the room, I could stay blind a little longer. It's something that brings me to another plane. So, could you please help me with this?"

I start to open the collar and then work to untie the hood.

Her hair is matted on her head, but she is gorgeous. It is a woman that has been satisfied and yet she seems thirsty for more.

She says that she has to go to the bathroom, and so I help her to dislodge the plug from her butt.

It's a tricky maneuver, since there is a flange on the belt that keeps the bottom of it inside. But there is enough wiggle room to move it out.

"Well, how can I go to the bathroom with this?" She is finally addressing the fact that she has a chastity belt locked around her body."

"Trust me, you will manage."

I wait for her on the bed, hearing her swearing while dealing with the thing.

Then I listen to the shower starting.

"Wanna come? I'm filthy. You must be the same."

Needless to say, I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. Inside, she is already under the faucet, beautiful, her perfect body dripping for water. I select on the phone a program to elicit some fun and jump into the shower, while she is getting giggly.

Showering together means an exploration of each other's body, and kisses and fondling. As the vibration program goes on, Anna is getting more and more frisky and horny.

Suddenly I turn her against the wall and pick up the soap bar.

Using the thing, I spread the cream on her butt crack, easing a couple of fingers inside the hole.

The other hand is pushing her chest against the wall so that she is leaning her butt towards me.

In this position the flange of her belt is out of the way. Then I liberally spread soap on my member and finally I push its tip against her asshole.

Even if a butt plug had been lodged there for hours, it is a tight fit and I have to push my way through.

She is moaning with pleasure as I start to penetrate her from behind. And when the vibrations kick in I swear I can feel them on my cock.

To ease my task she leans forward even more, to the point that her torso is parallel to the shower floor.

The hot water running on us, her moans resounding with mine in the enclosed space of the shower, the steam, make the whole thing arousing and intoxicating.

As I finally come inside her, she is coming as well, and my cock slips out of her as she falls to the ground exhausted.