Anna Kendrick - Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking her for several minutes, they enjoyed a quiet moment together, one that almost signified what she'd got herself into. At his mercy, under his total control, being fucked exactly as he wanted it. And that's what it was; they weren't having sex or making love, he was fucking her, no matter how much she enjoyed it right at that moment, she was his fuck doll. With that in mind, he gave her one final drive, making her take every last bit of him before he pulled out and climbed off her, leaving her wondering what he was doing as he found something else from the cupboard, eyes widening as he turned back with a leather flogger and a blindfold in his hands.

"I don't know about that," she said, craning her head up a bit.

"It's not your decision," he said simply, confidently. Anna's heart surged, nerves shaking her up again.

"No, it's not," she replied quietly, almost meekly, seeming to have surrendered to his control so easily.

"I won't hurt you...much," he said, "I just want to see where your limits are."

"Ok," she breathed after a moment even as he was pulling the blindfold onto her, "let's do this."

Laying back and relaxing a bit, Anna breathed deep to slow her heart rate, aiming to be calm and collected for this to happen. She'd barely been tied up before, so to be restrained so completely was totally new for her, and now that he was going to introduce her to physical discipline only made her heart race, so she resolved to calm down and let it happen. With her blindfold in place he slid back to stand beside the bed, eyeing the gorgeous brunette actress spread out before him as he picked up the flogger and settled his grip. He reached out and trailed the leather tails of the flogger across her body, just tickling it from her neck all the way down her legs, watching her shiver and tense under it. Her breathing was deep but controlled, waiting for the moment; he pulled the flogger back and laid a light flick out onto her pale body, striking her toned tummy.

Anna gasped in shock as much as anything, still totally unready for it despite her mental preparation, flinching as the ends of the leather strips smacking off her skin. She didn't protest or cry out though, simply taking it, ready for him to continue. He laid another few gentle smacks of it over her body, across her tummy, down her legs and over her chest, tingling her perky breasts before dragging it threateningly across her face as she breathed excitedly. He stepped up the power quite significantly to thwack her hard with the flogger across the chest, making her gorgeous tits jiggle and Anna give a cry as the leather caught her nipple, making the hard point throb as goose pimples spread all over her petite body. She arched off the bed as he laid a series of stinging smacks of the flogger all over her, working down her body, a few down her thighs before he planted one straight on her pussy to make her cry out at the stinging hit on her most sensitive area.

She never once asked him to stop though, laying back on the bed and taking it, arching and writhing in her bondage, pulling hard against the cuffs as she tried to twist and turn away from the blows, not desperate to escape but her body responding instinctively to try and shield herself from the reigning blows of the leather onto her soft skin. He gave her a few final hits, eliciting cries from her as the sting started to get through and she reached her limit, yanking at the bondage as she resisted begging him to stop, not wanting to appear weak. He lived up to what he'd said however, wanting to test her limits and able to read her discomfort, knowing he'd found her maximum right now and not pushing her further, dropping the flogger onto her chest and just sliding it off over her breast as she sighed in relief, knowing it was over. He dropped the flogger aside and went to the foot of the bed to release her ankles, wanting more mobility with her now and setting her free, Anna immediately bending and stretching her legs to relieve the tension in them. Sliding himself back onto the bed at her feet, he gathered her legs up and pulled them over his shoulders, hard cock ready and waiting as he reached down to push it against her pussy.

"Oh god fuck me," she breathed, a moment of clear honesty from her, pussy dripping wet in the wake of her discipline. She'd never known she'd like being treated this way and her body was making it clear, horny as hell and just needing him to bury his cock inside her. He did just that, leaning into her legs and sinking himself full depth inside her as she cried out, his deep plunge just hurting a little bit, but he didn't pay any attention to her and simply pushed over her, bending her legs back and leaving her helpless to him as he started pumping hard and deep into her sweet, hot pussy. Anna groaned in pleasure as she shuddered, loving the feel of him jamming down into her, his thick cock stretching her beautifully as he drove his hips into her, legs back and completely vulnerable to his wants. She pulled at the straps on her wrists, wishing she could engage more in the fuck, pull her arms around his back and make him stay there till he was done, but she was helplessly bound, restrained, dominated by him.

"You like that, Anna?" he said, smiling down to her as she lay blindfolded below him, body rocking with his powerful hammering.

"Uh huh...." she managed, groaning incoherently as he pounded her pussy. Leaning up, he held her under her knees as he smashed himself into her as hard as possible a few more times, watching her lovely, smoothly shaven pussy wrapped around his shaft before he gave a final hard push and yanked out, making her gasp loudly and jolt, leaning up to look instinctively despite the blindfold. He threw her legs to the side, rolling her over on the bed and twisting her arms beneath her as the straps offered no give to her wrists. She mumbled in surprise as she rolled over, her legs carrying her over before he grabbed her hips and pulled her powerfully up, manhandling the petite brunette to pull her onto her knees doggy style, arms crossed in front of her to each bed post as she leaned down onto her intersecting elbows, letting her back sink down and legs spread in obedient readiness for him to fuck her. She waited mere moments as Josh grabbed her waist again and inserted his cock into her, easily sinking right back inside her slick pussy and resuming his rhythm as she moaned in pleasure again.

She loved being fucked doggy style, getting hit from behind meant his cock was in just the right place to stroke over her G-spot and drive her climax. His grip pulled back intently into her hips, squeezing the pinch of her body to hold her strongly, in just the right position for him to smash into her, which he set about doing with a hard, fast pace, hips slapping into her firm ass as his cock pounded into her hot, silky hole. He was breathing hard now, almost growling with exertion as he slammed into her, her pussy feeling exquisite around his rock hard cock, the stiffest he'd been in years he thought as he pumped into the delectable Anna Kendrick. He'd wanted to do this to her for years, what men that knew he didn't frankly, and now he had the chance he was making the most of it, pounding her intently doggy style His muscles burned with the tension and energy, unable to keep it going but not ready to come just yet. Slowing down, he gave a few full length strokes of himself into her, seeing her relax as she let her muscles unwind a little from bracing herself against him, before he slid it fully back into her and leaned over, wrapping his arms around her.

She was a little perplexed for a second until he rolled to the side, taking her with him to pull her down onto her side, hands pulling at the straps as she fumbled herself into position. His hands slid back down her body to her waist again, holding above her hips as he leaned back, Anna pulling her legs up so he could start fucking her again, his lovely cock sliding in and out of her again as they both felt the relief of rest and enjoyment of sex. Anna had more freedom now and settled comfortably, arching her back to push her bum towards him and give him maximum access as he thrust into her, pushing in yet another new angle to make them both tingle. It was more than enough to finish her off, her orgasm having been bubbling almost covertly as he smashed her hard, ratcheting up but held at bay by her focus on simply enduring his primal energy as he took it out on her slender body.

Now she was more relaxed it overtook her quickly, rushing up on her with his renewed angle on her G-spot, pushing perfectly over it as she frustratedly tried to reach down for her clit to finish it off, grumbling even as she groaned, having to wait for him to just finish it himself using his cock. Luckily for her it didn't take long, another minute or so of thrusting getting the job done to make her tense and quiver in another climax, body shaking and shuddering as she gave an almost overloaded groan of ecstasy. She was almost done now, fucked out for the night, but it was up to him to dictate when they were done. Her tight pussy squeezing and gripping at him didn't help delay that however and he knew he was close, wanting to finish it differently however as he gave a few more thrusts and pulled out.

"Get up, on your knees," he said, rolling away from her onto his back.

"What, my knees?" she mumbled confusedly, mind still reeling as she breathed heavily to recover from light headedness.

"Yes kneel up," he commanded. Anna was sluggish, stretching a little as she started to move.

"Come on, quickly," he ordered, reaching out to lay a hard spank on her ass, not in a playful manner but one of discipline. She jumped and immediately got moving, mind focussed as she pulled herself over and onto her knees, shuffling forward on the bed to get up, wrists cross in front of her as he immediately pulled in close to her and grabbed her leg. She immediately grasped what he wanted, lifting her leg and balancing to let him clamber underneath her, getting into place so she straddled him, reaching down to hold his stiff cock up for her to take a seat on as he guided her hips back. It was a new sensation for Anna as she let herself be directed to ride him, going cowgirl without control as she felt his cock contact her slick lips and then sit straight down on him to bury his cock inside her again.

He groaned deeply in pleasure as he reached up to squeeze her lovely tits, Anna starting to ride a little awkwardly since she couldn't lean down, holding her restrained wrists out in front of her as she bounced up and down. His hands roamed over her body as he worked his hips in unison with her, getting his whole cock inside her sweet hole and immediately feeling the tingle, happy he'd put her through her paces and wanting to finish now.

"Faster," he commanded, smacking at the side of her ass, Anna immediately responding to the command and riding harder, working her pussy every way she knew how with squeezes and grips at him as she rode fast, keeping him deeper inside her and stimulating every inch of his manhood. He couldn't hold back any longer, giving a few hard thrusts up into her as his cock swelled inside her, a few pumps of finality before he erupted again, hauling the actress down deep onto him to empty his balls as deep as possible inside her. Anna groaned with pleasure as he came, squeezing her muscles to encourage every little bit out of him as he jumped inside her, always loving the feeling of men climaxing in her pussy. He gave a final clench of his muscles before relaxing, hands loose at her hips, both of them breathing intensely to catch up in the wake of another vigorous fuck session.

"Fuck that was good," she breathed, having enjoyed every moment of it, something new and exciting for her.

"Yeah it was," he smiled, unable to deny her simple statement. Another moment or two of recovery ensued before he pushed her off him, rolling Anna back onto the bed beside him, her hands untwisting at last as she flopped back onto the bed. Pulling himself up, he wanted to finish with one last thing and quickly swung onto his knees beside her, hopping close and grabbing her hair as he pulled his still hard cock to her mouth, slick with a mixture of their juices.

"Hey what the..." she mumbled, trying to protest but he was in her mouth, driving his cock deeply towards her throat before she could stop him. He managed to get almost all the way in, fingers twisting in her brunette locks as she gagged, unable to pull away as he held himself in her mouth.

"Suck," he commanded clearly. Anna fought back a wave of displeasure and anger, hating this; she never sucked guys after they'd been fucking her, well definitely not after they'd finished, and it took all her control not to fight him. He had her though, and she had no choice, gagging still even as she started sucking, applying her tongue to taste their combined flavour as she snorted hard through her nose as her body tried to expel him. He held her for a few seconds, making her suck him completely before he released her and pulled out, leaving her choking and coughing in his wake as he flopped back onto the bed beside her.

"I fucking hate that," she pouted, rolling onto her back beside him.

"I don't care," he said calmly after a moment. With their session done, he turned and released her hand from the cuff, doing the same with the other one so she could lower her arms with a relieved groan, reaching up to pull the blindfold off and chucking it aside as she looked at him with her bloodshot eyes, make-up smeared all over her cheeks in the wake of her tears.

"I'm gonna go clean up," she muttered quietly, pulling herself exhaustedly from the bed and heading for the bathroom. She spent a few minutes getting herself sorted out, wiping away the ruined make-up from her pretty face and composing herself before heading back to bed with him. He took a few minutes to get ready himself and joined her back in bed, sliding in beside her and drawing her close to cuddle up to him. She hadn't expected it, but it was a nice surprise and it helped her trust even more than he was clearly separating their personal relationship from what she was letting him do to her sexually. It took just a few moments until they both drifted off for much needed sleep.

* * *

The next day continued much as the previous evening had; after a long, surprisingly satisfying sleep they woke up and shared a shower together to freshen up, which involved a lot of stroking over one another as they washed each other down, his hands exploring her wet, silky body as if he'd never seen her before. As the water cascaded over them, he pushed her down to her knees, the diminutive actress sinking carefully down before him and obediently stroking at his cock. She knew exactly what he wanted, his rock hard cock straining in her dainty hand as she worked him a second before opening her mouth to swallow him. He let her get started, bobbing her head nicely and letting him slide right to the back of her mouth again, just teasingly ready for what he wanted from her. He let her enjoy herself, getting into the blowjob and rocking her head to push him into her soft cheeks, lapping her tongue around his shaft before he took control.

His hands slid into her wet hair to take hold of her, stabilising his target before he pushed down deeply to stretch her throat and make her immediately choke. Anna still wasn't remotely used to being treated like this, she was still fighting herself as he took charge and aimed to get his whole cock down her throat, but she was trying. Keeping her hands down on her legs, she tensed her hands as he did everything he had the night before but with more intensity, thrusting it hard into her throat, working with her gag reflex to catch her throat when it was open and slide his whole cock into her. Anna choked and coughed, gagging emptily around his cock as he used her, not fighting him despite her urge to as he blissfully face fucked her. The feel of her constricting and clenching around him, the wet sounds of her chokes and coughs combined with her evident complicity in events only helped to turn him on more. He didn't finish with her, deciding that a few full depth drives into her throat, holding her nose to him as she struggled and gave muffled complaints was enough, making her swallow him completely before he pulled out and released her. Anna coughed and choked again, having done better than the previous night but still struggling as she spat a thick string of saliva onto the floor of the shower, washing away easily as he stepped out past her, giving her a moment to wash her face off before shutting it off and following him.

Drying off with a crisp towel left her barefaced with damp hair, drying it enough to get back into the action with him, letting him lead her back to the bed where his rock hard cock awaited her.

"What's next?" she asked, sliding onto the bed as he grabbed something from his drawer.

"Anal," he said simply as he turned back to her with a bottle of lube in his hands, Anna's eyes widening.

"Anal sex?" she repeated, as if she hadn't heard him, heart rate suddenly increasing as she contemplated it.

"Yes," he replied, leaving no room for debate.

"I've never done anal before," she replied meekly, eyes fixing onto the bottle again.

"Well, time for that to change," he said, sliding onto the bed beside her.

"I...it's gonna hurt though, I don't know what I'm doing," she said, not really wanting to go through with it.

"Well I'm gonna show you as I fuck you in the ass, now roll over," he said, the conversation over, Anna realising what she'd got herself into by promising to let him do anything with her for the weekend. She hesitated, biting her lip cutely before the relented and turned over onto her knees, assuming a good doggy style position for him. He got in place behind her, rock hard cock standing up and straining in readiness, his own excitement the inverse of her trepidation as he prepared to fuck Anna Kendrick in the ass for her first ever anal experience. Pushing his cock down under her pussy, he let his bulging head slip teasingly over her silky smooth pussy, shaft rubbing her clit as he uncapped the bottle of lube and squeezed it thickly onto his fingers. Spreading her ass with his other hand, he pushed his slick fingers down over her tight back door, making her flinch at the cool lubricant as he spread it around her asshole. He testingly pushed a finger into her, easily popping through before the actress immediately flinched, clenching and pulling forward so he slipped out again, not at all ready.

"Calm down Anna," he said coolly, knowing she needed to get used to that if he was going to ease his cock inside her. He added some more lube to her ass before pushing his finger in again, only for her to flinch again and immediately pull away from him with a murmur.

"Anna, you need to relax and take this, otherwise it's gonna seriously hurt when I push my cock in there," he said, sighing. He was gonna fuck her ass, no doubt about that, but he didn't want her to hate the experience if possible.

"I can't," she said, head dropped towards the bed.

"You can, just push gently as I push in, you'll take it fine and let my finger in there," he reassured her. She tried to take in what he was saying, willing herself to stay calm as he rubbed her again before trying to push his finger; Anna managed to stay relaxed for a few moments, his finger probing her tightest hole before she tensed again and squeezed him back out.

"Come on Anna, let me get my finger in there," he said, a little exasperated as she seemed to be taking it fine only to suddenly fight him again.

"I don't want your finger in there, I just want your cock!" she snapped, letting on her true feelings about it. She was resigned almost to doing it, but she just wanted to get on with it now and have him fuck her ass.