Anna Kendrick - Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?" she asked, looking up and not caring that he was staring straight up her dress.

"Out, we'll find something to do," Josh smiled. She didn't enquire further, just letting him lead; it was her job to follow, her job to obey. They left her house and headed out into the bright, sunny Sunday. Their day was pleasant, almost as if they were dating, walking along with idle chatter about everything and nothing, helping to distract her from some of the glances of passers by who noticed her trashy fishnets. The breeze was reasonable and almost immediately Anna had to work to keep her skirt down, knowing the risk of it flipping up and being caught by the wind, knowing it would draw straight up her body and unveil everything she was wearing. It kept her on edge, but also excited her, knowing she had a secret that a lot of people would love to see but that she would do everything to keep from them. It was an illicit thrill, something to make her smoothly shaven pussy squeeze and wetten just a little bit as she strutted along.

He lead her down to the beach, the breeze only picking up to battle with Anna and the hand on her skirt, the sun assaulting her pale skin as they looked out over the rolling waves and crowds of people soaking it all up. She felt over dressed, the summer dress on point but the black ankle boots, trashy fishnets and fuck-me underwear definitely not, reminded of it as she felt the cool breeze blow round her bare ass, tantalisingly close to being exposed by the short dress, barely enough to cover the tops of her stockings. Walking along past the crowds of people, they grabbed an ice cream, unable to resist the sweet treat before continuing on and getting away from the busy areas to find a more secluded area in the dunes behind the beach. It wasn't exactly hidden, there were plenty of people nearby and walking in the vicinity, but their little patch in the centre was just quiet enough. Enough for what he had planned at least.

"Take your dress off," he said simply, a command plain and simple. Anna's eyes widened and she glanced around the secluded sandy den, knowing people weren't so far away.

"Are you crazy? I can't do that," she said, unable to give in to him.

"You can and will. I say, you do," he said.

"I...what do you want me to do?" she asked, heart pounding.

"You're gonna suck my cock, nice and deep," he said, wanting her to give him a proper deepthroat blowjob all the way to the finish.

"What if someone catches us?" she asked, knowing it was a scandal she could do without.

"Then you'd better be quick then," he smiled, turning to find a good spot to settle on the sand, Anna gaping a moment as she contemplated her options. After a moment, she knew she would obey; she was a good girl and wanted to do as she was told. Secretly, she was actually loving being treated this way, his absolute control awakening something delightfully submissive in her.

"I'll try," she said, taking a deep breath and reaching down for the bottom of her dress, grabbing the hem and pulling it up over her head to expose her beautifully pale body and sexy black underwear, sheer G-string showing her smoothly shaven labia. Keenly aware of how exposed she was, the petite star immediately dropped to her knees on the sand and crawled to him as he pulled his cock out, watching her with that same smile, loving seeing her doing as she was told. He didn't need to order her any further, the brunette pulling into her place and immediately grasping him, jerking him firmly to encourage him to full erection, switching to holding with just her fingertips to tease him to erection in a different way, focused solely on getting him hard so she could suck him. She wanted to do this fast, hot and dirty, get him off as quickly as she could to minimise any chance of being caught. She knew he'd probably finish in her mouth, but funnily enough she didn't mind that thought, it just seemed like her place now as his fuck toy.

With his cock swelling to the full, thick erection she now knew and loved, she wasted no time in getting to work and slid him straight into her mouth, holding the base of him as she took him quite deep and applied her tongue. Focused only on her task, she put her decent blowjob skills to work, bobbing quite quickly from the off to stimulate him, letting her hot tongue swirl and wrap around his shaft, teasing under the edges of his bulbous purple head to make him groan. His hand slid over her smooth back and up over her bra strap, just flicking it slightly but not attempting to undo it, loving her slutty lingerie as his hand continued up towards the back of her neck. Anna pushed his cock into the soft pockets of her cheeks, letting the silky flesh stroke at his sensitive tip whilst her tongue continued to assault his shaft, working to tease and work him up, able to feel how excited he was by the rock hard throb of his manhood and the way he was pushing his hips up into her ministrations.

"Oh Anna, don't stop," he breathed, tingling as his hand slid through her long hair, stroking it between his fingers as she pressed deep and bumped him into her throat, not struggling or nervous now, happy to work deeper. She proved that to him as she forced herself down, gripping his shaft to hold him up powerfully so she could drive her throat down onto him, relaxing herself and swallowing to help encourage him into her throat as he shuddered beneath her touch. His groans only spurred her on and after a brief withdrawal to reset herself and grab a breath, she pushed down again and determinedly swallowed him pulling her hand aside to let herself drive all the way down to his balls, his hand guiding her head down as it pressed her down in tandem with his thrust up, growling with immense satisfaction as she delectable Anna Kendrick swallowed his cock like a pro.

There was no gagging or choking, her eyes still streamed as she pulled back with a wet breath, pausing before doing it again, tears streaming down her face but holding her gag reflex in check, on top of it now as she forced his thick cock all the way into her mouth, driving down so her nose pressed into him, shivering herself in exhilaration at being able to deepthroat properly, knowing how much she was pleasing him. His hand slid from her hair, trusting her to continue and trailing down her smooth body, touching at her sexy suspender belt and then moving to her ass, grabbing a handful of it before letting his fingers trail over the back of her sweet pussy, being greeted by the heat and wetness of her arousal. Her tiny black G-string did nothing to help conceal her, quite a view from behind he was sure, and he easily dispensed with it to drag his fingers up the back of her slick lips, eliciting a groan from her as she sucked him, her hum sending lovely vibrations through his cock as he was buried in her voice box.

He glanced around to make sure they were still alone, able to hear people but nobody in the vicinity, privacy theirs to enjoy as she sucked him, getting into it properly now and bracing herself over him as she found her rhythm and worked with a brisk pace that encapsulated full length swallows of his cock from balls to base, pulling right back on him as she sucked firmly to let her lips pout below his head as her tongue attacked him all over. It was a wonderfully intense sensation as she pulled back to do that before gliding right back down on him to swallow him whole, the petite brunette devouring his cock all the way in a velvet heat. He thrust up into her mouth in unison with her as his fingers attacked her clit, wasting no time in teasing her and flicking at her engorged button, alternating into circular motions around it as she groaned in ascending pleasure. Her juices ran over his fingers with her arousal, pussy absolutely drenched as the excitement of being in public mixed with her enjoyment of sucking him off, turned on by swallowing him completely, proud of herself that she was doing that perfectly for him. She tried not to focus on it lest she lose her concentration and instead just buzzed at his touch, rolling her hips into him for maximum stimulation, body tingling as the contractions of orgasm started to build.

She didn't break her stride, continuing to do as she was ordered even as she climax rushed up on her, taking just a couple of minutes of touch to make her come all over his fingers, which she did with a hard shudder, legs squeezing as her vagina contracted, juices leaking out of her as she squealed her pleasure into his cock, trying not to be distracted. Her rhythm did suffer however, a shuddering pause as her eyes squeezed shut, making her gag and pull off him to drool all over his cock as she gasped a couple of intense breaths before obediently diving down to take him in her mouth again before he chose to disciple her. Sucking harder, she pushed herself down again with surprising ease and started thrusting her head onto him with shorter, more intent motions now, his head stretching her throat as she hummed and lapped at him.

"Ohh fuck, Anna that's it you little slut," he groaned, surprising her a bit though she didn't show it. If she was anyone's slut, she was his. Unable to control himself as he knew he was close, his hands grabbed her head, twisting his fingers into her dark hair as he took hold and started to thrust up hard into her mouth, holding her down as deep as she'd been sucking, using her solely for his pleasure now as she obediently took it. Working to suck and lick as best she could, she just breathed through her nose and let him fuck her face, loving his urgency, his groans and grunts, how hard he was in her mouth, knowing he was on the brink of exploding. She wasn't wrong as his breathing got heavy, intense, cock straining in her mouth as she felt him swell that little bit, always loving how guys did that though never in her mouth...until now at least. Holding on for the last crucial seconds as he pumped her mouth, he suddenly burst with a jolt of his pelvis, a jet of come spurting into the back of her throat before he yanked her up by her hair, short and sharp so his head was just in her mouth as his second spurt came, emptying it all over her tongue.

Anna wasn't quite ready and suppressed a cough, but she didn't fight him or let go, holding his head in her mouth and still sucking firmly, tongue working at him to encourage the maximum she could out of him as his cock jumped in her mouth, emptying ropes of his thick, salty load all over her tongue and inside of her cheek as he shallowly held himself in her, Anna tasting him and refraining from gagging, still not used to this bit but far more prepared. Holding her still, he gave a few final squeezes of himself to get every bit of his load onto her tongue, Anna licking hungrily to ensure it before he let her go and flopped back, breathing hard as she gave a pouting pull off him to capture it all, careful not to dribble. She'd never done this before, never been so brazen about swallowing so it was a rush for her to do something new as she pushed back up onto her knees and looked to him before swallowing deeply, opening her mouth and putting her tongue out like it was a porno to show him she'd done as he wanted.

"God damn," he smiled as she leaned onto her hand and breathed hard, heart racing as his was, taking a few moments to catch up as tears dripped from her nose. Around twenty seconds was all she allowed herself, sitting on the sand and reaching out for her dress that she'd cast away so apathetically minutes before, grabbing the soft fabric and standing to shake it out as he put himself away, glancing around carefully to make sure nobody was watching as she shook the sand from it. Pausing, she quickly brushed her toned ass off and reached down to dust away as much sand as she could from her fishnet-clad legs, the gritty silica caught amongst them around the knees where she'd done her job. Anna figured the rest would come out easy enough from the trashy stockings, pulled her thong back over her pussy and quickly threw her arms up to shrug the dress on, cream and red cotton slipping down to conceal the racy underwear and her beautiful body as he stood up to join her. His hand took in a quick squeeze of her ass as she smoothed the dress out, pulling out the slight ruck where it had caught over her ample breasts, making sure it descended completely to hide her treats before she reached up for another wipe of her eyes, glad she hadn't overdone the dark eye make-up.

"What now?" she mumbled, reaching down to brush more sand from her knees and then her shoes, the dusty grit stuck all over her cute ankle boots.

"Let's keep walking," he said, taking her hand and leading the way, out of the small sanding den and back to the main path, meeting people just moments away from passing close to them, so close they'd have definitely heard what they were up to. Anna glanced back at them as they walked past, pulling in close to whisper to him.

"Another minute and they would've caught us," she said.

"Good thing you got it done quickly then," he smiled, squeezing her hand.

"I do as I'm told," she said, looking down a little as she blushed, feeling a buzz of pride go through her. She was what he wanted her to be, and stupid as it was that made her happy, something she would never have imagined when all this started on the Friday night before. They continued walking for a while, a couple of hours as they worked their way back from the beach, taking time to rest and relax in the pleasant day, getting some shade to relieve her alabaster skin. They made their way up into the hills a little, a great view out over the coast on the bright, clear day as they walked through the pleasant scenery, nice to be away from the urban areas. He let her get ahead of him at times, taking glances up her skirt when she was sufficiently far ahead of him to see her near nudity, the black lingerie contrasting so completely with her pale skin, the G-string tiny and almost pointless to conceal her.

Pulling her away from the main pathway, he led her into the bushes, a concealed area away on the side of the hill that overlooked the houses and beach below. There was a railing along the edge of the patch of grass, clearly intended to be used though rarely it was from the looks of it, just about visible from the trail if someone looked the right way. She looked around and then he drew her in for a kiss, a deep, tongue-twisting lip lock, entwining and battling each other before he suddenly broke away and grabbed her shoulders, turning her round to face the railing. Anna gasped slightly as he shoved her against it, wasting no time in pushing her over it and reaching down to pull her skirt up; he wasn't going to undress her this time, simply take what he wanted as her tiny underwear was hardly in his way. Exposing her bare ass, he ran his hand over it and planted a smack on her, Anna just murmuring and waiting for him to take her, knowing she was his to do as he pleased with. He reached between her legs, fingers running over her token panties and feeling her wetness through them, the rough initiation immediately wettening her pussy.

"Ready to go," he murmured with a smile, reaching down to free himself from his jeans.

"For you I am," she replied, knowing he wanted to hear it. There was plenty of truth in it as well mind. With his stiffening cock in his hand, he stroked it to full hardness again, pushing Anna a little further over the railing and reaching down to pull her thong aside, the little string easily out the way of her asshole and bulging vulva. Pressing his thick head against her juicy lips, it took only the slightest push to part them and delve inside, both of them groaning as he slipped inside her silky hole, effortlessly pushing to almost full depth inside her. Anna didn't protest at being fucked, at being taken in public like this, she simply arched her back and pushed against him, working to get him fully inside her, loving the sensations as the ridges of his cock played over her nerve endings, tingling her as he started fucking her briskly, wasting no time in pumping her hard and fast. He knew she could take it, could feel how ready and relaxed she was, making it his intention to fuck her as hard and fast as possible.

His hips slapped her ass as he fucked her, hands on her waist through the rucked up dress, pulling back into her willing hips as he gave her his all and jammed the railing into her pelvis. After a couple of minutes of that though he wanted more and he was going to give it to her, slipping his hard cock out of her, glistening in the sunlight as he spat on his fingers and reached down to rub it over his thick head before hooking her thong aside and easing his cock in to her asshole. The actress flinched momentarily then relaxed, breathing deeply as she controlled herself, knowing he was going to take her ass and she needed to relax. But with no lube, only her juices and his rudimentary spit lube it was going to be intense and she couldn't deny her trepidation at it.

"Are you sure?" she couldn't help asking, glancing back a bit.

"You'll be fine," Josh said dismissively even as he started to press forwards, her ass stretching for him straight away. Anna just put her nerves aside and tried to focus, knowing there was a job to do here, pushing back and out for him to relax herself so he could squeeze into her. He drove his hips forward with power and precision, straight into her tightest hole, feeling the divine stretch of it as she gave way around him, initially stretching and then tightening up to slow his progress. Time seemed to pause for a moment before he felt the fantastic tingle of her suddenly stretching for him again, muscles giving up the fight and letting him slide quite rapidly inside her with a groan of deep pleasure at how tight she was around him. It wasn't the same for Anna who despite trying to let him in could do no more, his cock just not lubed enough for easy entry and struggling, before her body suddenly gave up and let him in, a sharp pain shooting through her asshole, more than just the stretch, knowing something had given way as she cried out in pain.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, shoulders tensing as she dropping her head, tears immediately welling up in her eyes and running down her nose as he growled in pleasure behind her. His hands pulled into her waist as she was accustomed to, cranking against her hips as he pulling himself into her; Anna loved how he ignored her pain, not even acknowledging it, simply taking her and getting what he wanted which was his cock deep in her ass, stretching her tight hole to bury it completely inside her with a few short thrusts. It was intense and painful, the pain still throbbing through her asshole as it hugged his cock...and her pussy was the wettest it had ever been, juices flowing so much that she was sure they'd drip on the ground.

"Fuck that's tight he breathed," with a shudder as he felt her sphincter spasm and jump around him, clenching and releasing in her overwhelmed moment. Anna could only mumble an acknowledgement, fighting the sensations of pain and pleasure, loving how he took her like this, like no man had ever done before. It hurt, but she hurt for him, and that she was happy to do. He gave a few slow, steady, full-length strokes of himself inside her, careful to anticipate her muscles and not let her push him back out, not that he wouldn't just jam it back into her but he wanted to keep this smooth. She was so tight around him that he felt the tingle of climax already, threatening to bubble up if he let it, focusing on fucking her right now to abate it, working himself full depth to press his hips into her firm ass and make her squeak.

Pumping harder and faster, she loosened up and got into it more, her pain subsiding and nerves unwinding, remembering how to do this from their previous sessions and pushing back into him, just letting her body give in and be taken by him. Taking hold of the railings let Anna shove back with more authority, deciding if they were doing this they were doing it hard, he was gonna fuck her like she knew he wanted to and she would take it. Glancing over the hill, she saw nobody on the path and decided to go for it, to get it done in case anyone did come and disturb them, though she wasn't sure she'd be able to stop him. He responded to her energy in kind and fucked her harder, grabbing her hair and pulling her back with a throaty growl from her, a guttural sound that gave away her enjoyment, feeling the tingling and pulsing spreading through her now of arousal as she was fucked in the ass. It felt good, primal, naughty and she loved to please him, hearing his own intense grunts and breathing behind her as he fucked her, jamming his cock into her.