Anna Konda 01

Story Info
How Andy took the name Anna Konda with a tight squeeze.
3.8k words
3.38
2.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Konda 01

Early on, I cared more about getting my look just right and honing my makeup skills than I did selecting a fem name. I mean, I'm Andy, so I think I just always had it in the back of my mind that when the time came, I'd just go by Andi, right? I mean, developing a clothing look and figuring out how to not appear looking like a clown was hard enough, so having "Andi" so readily available to me was at least something that felt easy.

Well, I never quite made it to fully launching my "Andi" homepage on Chang. I mean, LOL, like millions of other unfinished and unsupported homepages, my "Andi" page is still floating around, but these days, if you want to see the real me, LOL, dump "Andi" and search for Anna Konda. And you can search with uncovered eyes. I'm not much of a nudie posted. Well, there is that one series of mirror selfies that I posted while nude on my bed, but rest assured that I was very liberal with the use of those perfectly located "flame" pasties and cover ups. And it's not like I posted that set to lure in a bunch of comments on the shape of my Tranny body, but come on, can I pose the body I have or what?

Anyways, after a year (LOL, more like three years), I felt that I had a few things figured and I knew for sure that a few people had me figured out and eventually I figured out that I could present myself in various levels of dress once in a while. I mean, either some people are very forgiving or they have other thoughts, but I found a happy medium amongst the crew. Well, I thought I found a happy medium anyways, but I was never sent packing as I remember things.

Now as I also remember a few things, some of those "forgiving" people liked me more as a fem Andi than as a boy Andy, but you just get lost in things sometimes, right? I mean, it wasn't anything crazy, but my nerd friend, Nathan, became a lot closer to me and another key member of the crew, Ethan, became way, way, way too close and friendly with me, but when things occur so slowly, right? You just don't see it coming sometimes.

And I'm not standing on any high horses here and claiming my innocence. I mean, LOL, Nathan the nerd was easy to deal with and he's really only in my story because, LOL, after a while, I couldn't get rid of the guy, but he's basically harmless and he has more or less become my tag along, I guess.

Um, with most of the others who qualify as the "forgiving" people, they were generally right down the middle of the road. I mean, there is true value to the old saying "live and let live", but it always leaned towards "live, but keep things in our favor" for the most part, so that's what I did to keep the peace. But it was a weird way to live, but it was how I lived. And to keep the peace, I never really pushed "Andi" on anyone. I mean, it "oh, Andy the queer is wearing eye liner today then" and life went on. I mean, what are you going to do, right? Live and let live.

Well, that life didn't exactly suck eggs, but it felt weird sometimes and not just for me. I mean, Nathan the nerd hung close to me because even with just facial concealer on, I mean, LOL, I was still the closest thing he had to hanging out with a girl outside of our circle, so Nathan doesn't count for much.

But Ethan, right? Poor confused Ethan had been groping and slapping my ass in secret for the past year (LOL, the same three years actually), so when a chance came about to pull off basically a full reveal to Ethan, I took it and it took careful planning and preparation and double agent sneaking around, but I had the coverage of darkness on my side and then mother nature chimed in at the perfect time and that was the night that my name of Anna Konda came to be. LOL, it took a few minutes, but it came.

LOL, and so did Ethan, but I suspect that was not the first time he did that for me. It was just the first time he did that while I was right there. And not the last, but to be honest with you, the length of time that Ethan and I carried on became a problem later on, but that has a natural place in my story, so I'll just that be for now.

Anyways, it was a Saturday just two weeks before the long summer holiday and it was a camp out trial run in the grassy flat area at the base of what is called "rock step mountain" just outside of town. It was a trial run mixed with the boys and the girls and for the most part, it went pretty well. Everyone pitched their tents and tested out all of their other equipment and then you know, drank beer and wine until it was time to call it a night. LOL, and when it started to sprinkle.

Well, with the darkness of field and the lack of a big camp fire because that wasn't allowed in the foot hills, I spent my time inside of my tent with my lantern and put on the best "Andi" face that I could in the dim light, pulled my hair into a bushy ponytail and basically went "undies only" under my expensive female sweat suit outfit. And no, I didn't have to pack my favorite and fancy fem sweat suit for a camp out trial, but I did, even though in the dark no one would really know the difference except me.

And I only mention my basically new and fancy sweat suit outfit so much because I basically ruined the damn thing that night and I'm still pissed about all that! I mean, it was my fault and all, but damn it, right? Stupid fancy clothes and the wet grassy fields!

Oh, and later in my story when I get around to recent times and my friend Lydia starts rambling on and on about things like "and the lightning was popping off" and stuff, well she had the story all wrong. It was drizzling a little bit and the air was damp and chilly, but I wasn't in any danger. The lightning that was "popping off" was my flash light. LOL, a flash light that I seemed to flash around too much as I made my way from my tent to Ethan's tent, thus the seemingly "popping off" lightning streaks.

Zip, zip, zip. Zip, zip, zip.

"I'm chilly, Ethan."

"Well, look around to make sure no one else is looking and then zip the front of the tent up tight and leave your sweat pants on, Andy. And lock the tent zipper with that little padlock that you wear around your ankle and untie the front tent flap!"

"Put on your little lantern so I don't mess things up then, Ethan."

Well, he reached and rolled one way and I reached down and pushed my sweat pants completely off and worked the tent zippers in the dim light in just my jacket, ponytail and undies and I could tell that he figured that out pretty quickly. I mean, somehow, I ended up with a nice middle section and if I may say so myself, but too bad of an ass. I mean, I'm no Mollie Maye or anything, but I'm, well, you all can see for yourself on my Anna Konda page and judge all that for yourself. (LOL, but I guessing that you'll think about slapping me as you slap yourself, LOL).

"Ahh, damn it, Andy, did you seriously walk over to my tent as Andi? Are you checking to see if anyone has the head popped out of their tent?"

"Hush your voice, Ethan. Andi in a full sweat suit is just Andy walking in the drizzle and my ponytail isn't all that unusual, so shush and see what you want to see in the dim light of your tent lantern before I start to slither into your sleeping bag for warmth."

Yep, when the word "slither" came out of my mouth, the wheels started turning in my head, but that wasn't when I made my firm decision about adapting Anna Konda as my fem name, but the wheels were spinning alright.

"I mean, Andy, Andi, um, I'm just in my boxers and all, so."

"And I'm chilly from the damp wet air and now I'm even more chilly because I'm half undressed and now that I just removed my sweat suit jacket, well, I'm slithering and sliding my way into your sleeping bag like a snake and I'm zig zagging my way in feet first and all, so."

Oh, I still wasn't there just yet with my Anna Konda name, but the way I zigged and zagged and wiggled my way into his sleeping bag until I was in a perfect position to spoon Ethan for warmth. I mean, I could have unzipped his sleeping bag and took the easy way out, but like I said, the wheels were spinning in my head, so I took the slither way. Which, by the way, was kind of fun and I think Ethan appreciated the fact that I slithered next to him in that spooning position for the obvious issue of not zig zagging my way along his body with my front. I mean, Ethan had been fagging my backside for quite a long time, but he never reached around, so I kept that line in the sand where it was. Besides, LOL, it was fun to slither my butt along his chest as I made my way into his sleeping bag.

Well, here's the thing about that spooning position. LOL, his damn thing needed a damn place to go and the flat of my lower spine didn't feel like the place it should go. Oh, oh, our position was perfect and I even closed my eyes and wished for a pussy to magically to appear on me so that Ethan had a very nice place to go, but then there a clasp of thunder off in the distance and I snapped back to reality. I mean, Ethan is actually a very nice person and he deserved a very nice place to, LOL, put his thing in night storage, but no matter how much makeup I wear or what type of shorts I wear, there are some things that I just cannot provide. But I worked with what we had available.

"Ooh, ooh, Andy, Andi, um, um, what are you doing, Andy, Andi?"

"Well, I'm still wishing that you would keep your voice down and I'm trying to make you a place to put your thing. I mean, how will I get any sleep with your hard rod poking me at the bottom of my spine bone? And I'm only gripping you with my hand to find you a warm place to put this damn thing and pay no never mind as to how I'm trying to make your night storage home as tight as I can for you. I mean, isn't this something that you've wanted for a couple of years now, Ethan?"

"Well, I mean, I'm not moving my hips in sync with you, Andy Andi. I mean, we have mild earthquakes all the time around these parts, so the ground is shaking beneath us, that's all."

"Oh, well, Ethan, if you're not moving your hips, then I know a lot less about sex than I could have ever imagined. Um, Ethan, pull the elastic band from my ponytail, if you want to."

"Oh, and there's nothing gay about this, right Andy, Andi? I mean, did you check, double check and check again that no one saw you snake your way into my tent? And OMG, ooh, ooh, ooh, hey, stop that, Andy Andi, OMG, wow, that's quite the place to put me, ooh, ooh, ooh, Andy, Andi, you're squeezing me like an anaconda or a boa constrictor or something. OMG, it's the earthquake, Andy, Andi, I swear it's the earthquake! OMG, what are you doing to me?"

Yep, there is it was. Anna Konda. Well, almost.

"I'm just laying here on my side while gently bent at the hips Ethan, that's all. I mean, if you're worried about how gay this might be, well, I could stop, put my sweat pants back on over my skimpy undies and make my way back to my chilly and damp tent, I suppose. And by the way, wow, even though I can't see anything, wow, you are able to reach quite the distance, aren't you, Ethan? Anyways, should I put my sweat suit back on and slither snake my way to my damp and chilly tent then Ethan? Mm-mmm?"

"Oh, oh, um, um, ag, ag, ug, ug, ooh, um, um, I mean, with the rain and the lightning and all, so, oh, oh, oh, ooh, damn it, OMG, OMG, OMG, squeeze me, clamp your thigh gap around me, Andy Andi, oh holy snap, Andy, Andi!"

First all of, just simple math tells you that Ethan had quite the thing going on down there. I mean, for him to securely, well, for me to securely clamp him with a small, but tight night storage gap, well, his reached went from his front, plus the dimension of my buns, with an under reach to where I could make that that little special place for him and the math seems to say that the ladies should be quite happy with Ethan, right? And more power to all that, I guess.

But what my math said was that my new chosen name was going to be Anna Konda.

"Oh, I mean, um, ugh, ugh, ugh, ooh, tighten Andy Andi, tighten more on me, ow, ow, ow."

"Call me Anna Konda and I'll push back Ethan and I'll push back with vigor."

"Anaconda?"

"No, Anna Konda. And by the way, it's not a bra with a snap, if that's what you feeling around for. It's just a pull over work out tank top, but I think some of the ladies in the gym wear it as a bra. Ooh, huh, pushing back with you wasn't as weird as I thought it might be, so."

"Oh, Anna Konda, I mean, should I be pissed, ooh, oh, oh, ug, ug, should I be pissed that you knew how to make such a nice little spot for me? Ug, ug, ug, push, rock, roll, ow. I mean, have you been side stepping on me, Anna Konda? Ugh, ugh, ooh."

"LOL, no need to get pissed, Ethan. I mean, bananas are the wonder fruit and all, so I eat some and I have spare time on my hands at home with some of them and whoa, whoa, whoa, um, Ethan, ooh, oops, Ethan, damn, um, um, ooh, ooh, Ethan, Ethan, stay in your lane, Ethan."

"Oh, um, ug, ug, ow, ow, ow, hm, you zipped the tent zippers tight, right Anna Konda? Ooh, OMG, ow, ow, hm, hm."

"Pull my undies off if you're going to make a wet mess and use them as a catch cloth, Ethan. You're grunting pretty hard and all now, so."

"Oh, oh, ow, ow, no way, that's ooh, oh, oh, that's totally gay, um, um, um, OMG, Anna Konda, ow, ug, ug, ha, ha, ha, ugh, ugh, um, open up, Anna Konda."

"Ethan, you need my undies to keep your sleeping bag dry, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan are you listening?"

"Puff, puff, push, thrust, grunt, grunt, um, ow, ow, no time, no time, ag, ag, ag, um."

Well, all I can say is that I was trapped like a snake and couldn't even push my own undies down for the way he had his grip around my chest hoping that I magically grew boobs or something, so all I could do was to reach out with one hand and grab my, SOB, my very expensive, yet questionable sweat pants to save his sleeping bag, which SOB, I should have let him ruin his sleeping bag because I paid a lot of coin for those most definitely female sweat pants! I mean, SOB, right?

Also, SOB, it just barely worked and I ruined the whole damn moment with the way I was fiddling around with everything and stuff! I mean, it's not that Ethan's balls cared anything about the moment being ruined and all, right? I mean, it was just, "blast, squirt, ooh, ahh, blast, blast, squirt, squirt, ooh, ahh, dribble, dribble, ooze, ahh, do you have a cigarette and ahh", if you know what I mean. Oh, and that walk of shame that I was about to take back to my own tent in soaking wet undies underneath my fancy sweat pants with a huge wet spot on them that I couldn't blame of the rain, right? I mean, SOB!

"I mean, this is between us, right Anna Konda?"

"Oh, well, I wasn't really going to go posting about this on Chang or anything except for my new name of Anna Konda, but are we going to talk about how is was and all, Ethan?"

Oh, shoot, I mean, wow, I can't believe I went straight into "girl" mode with my "are we going to talk about it" question, right?

"All I mean, Ethan, is that I thought you wanted something like this for a while now and you know, was everything alright? Oh geez, that sounded like such a "girl" thing to say again, so, um, I don't know, why don't you at least say something, Ethan?"

"Fine, just between us, yes, I have thinking about doing something more than grabbing your ass for a while now and I'm glad you braved the drizzle and the popping off lightning to sneak into my tent, but other people just need to know about this, that's all, Anna Konda."

"Well, LOL, you soaked me good! But, LOL, you're sleeping in a wet sleeping bag tonight!"

"Yeah, but, I mean, that tight little snake pit gap you made for me was a long way away and all, right Anna Konda?"

LOL, huh, so even straight (gay on the side) guys go fishing for compliments then?

"LOL, oh yeah, no one would argue that you have the capability to make a long journey. I mean, it's too bad that Anna Konda can't boast about that on Chang, right Ethan?"

"Oh, snap, I mean, um, shoot, ah."

"LOL, relax Mr. Reach, we'll figure out something about that another day. Anyways, I should make that walk of shame now, so???"

"Ahh, I mean, so what, Anna Konda?"

"Smooch me Ethan and promised me that you'll never try to put that thing in my butt and maybe we can have a "thing" or something? I mean, you realize that I participated, right?"

"Well, that's super gay, but with the way that you whimpered and all, I mean, I mean, are bananas really that good as practice tools, Anna Konda?"

Huh, right? For something that was "super gay" and all, LOL, he did it. Ethan smooched me and I say it that way because wow, that was quick. I mean, it was lip contact in a flash.

"One more lip smack, Ethan for my walk of shame and for my ruined sweat pants."

Oh, cool, ask and you shall receive then, I guess. And then, oh, not cool, right? I mean, he was spent and probably ashamed, so he basically pushed me out of his tent so I could make my walk of shame back to my own tent. Which was a trot of shame, by the way.

Zip, zip, zip. Zip, zip, zip.

"Oops, oops, this tent is occupied and all, so oops!!!!!"

"Hush, Andy, it's me Mollie Maye."

I mean, if one wanted to make sure a lightning bolt popped off at just the right place, I mean, how does one help induce that?

"Ugh, what do you want, Mollie Maye? I kind of have my hands full here."

"Well, tell me why you entered Ethan's tent with your hair in a ponytail and how it was down when you snuck out of his tent and I promise I will leave things alone, Andy or should I say Andi? And tell me true because I really don't care and I've never judged you, so????"

I mean, everyone loves Mollie Maye and Mollie Maye always means well, but getting rid of her before she the information that she wants is like, well, I don't know what it's like, but it's like something that is basically impossible.

"Fine, Mollie Maye, I was chilly from the drizzle and I there was all that lightning popping off and before I knew it, I was inside of Ethan's tent where I felt safer, so."

"Hmmm, whisper to me that Ethan was the thing popping off and I'll crawl into your sleeping bag for the night so you have a good cover story in the morning."

I mean, did I really need a cover story for in the morning? I mean, who the hell cared, right? I mean, I mentioned earlier that Mollie Maye had a dream body, right?

"Well, if I admit that what happened a little while ago in Ethan's tent changed my name to Anna Konda, I mean, could we have a nice good night kiss and all inside of my sleeping bag, Mollie Maye?"

"Ooh, juicy juice, so you bet, Anna Konda, but keep the story so that it doesn't freak me out, but don't leave too much out (mwah, mwah, mwah)."

I mean, wow, I mean for at least one night, I had the best of both worlds, not that Mollie Maye and I went any further than that amazing good night make-out session. But we could have. I mean, all the right things were present and with making out comes some touchy-feely stuff, but that was about that. Also, LOL, she basically blazed back to her tent just as soon as I finished my juicy story, which left me without a cover story for the morning, but she kissed me good night again before she slithered back to her tent.

Well, LOL, I mean, I guess that Mollie Maye and I had become much closer after that camp out trial run, but I can definitely say that I opened an Anna Konda homepage on Chang that following Sunday and that Ethan has been sneaking over about once a month for what Mollie Maye has labelled "ewe, that's kind of freaky, but it sounds better than taking it in your butt, I guess" Anna Konda sex.

And that's how I barely started out as Andi and ended up as Anna Konda and it's been about ten months to remember, I guess.

End Anna Konda 01