Anna Louisiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb319
bb319
96 Followers

The opening chords of her first hit started playing and she ran out onstage shouting "Hello, L.A.!" The crowd cheered enthusiastically. A few songs into her set, she noticed there was someone in the front row continuously screaming "I love you Anna!" at the top of her lungs. She looked down and saw not a little girl, but a young woman around her own age. She was about 5'10" and blond. She was wearing a skin-tight Anna Louisiana tank top that emphasized her figure and showed off the cleavage of her C-cup breasts. This was confusing to Riley because when they had designed those tank tops, they were meant to be loose-fitting and demure. Then she remembered that they didn't make Anna Louisiana tank tops in adult sizes. This person was wearing a shirt that was at least two sizes too small for her. Riley looked down at the young woman again and a flash of recognition went through her brain: Oh my God! That's Jillian! She is going to get into so much trouble when her parents find out what she's up to. As the show went on, Riley kept wanting to bring Jillian onstage and tell her "I love you and I want to be with you the rest of my life." But the show had to continue and she had to keep her feelings and her true identity under wraps.

After 90 minutes of performing, Riley walked off the stage exhausted, changed her outfit, and then went back onstage for the encore. It was her latest hit. Her first number one. It had stayed on top of the charts for nearly two months and had even crossed over onto stations with playlists geared more towards adults. The song was "Secret Love": the song she had improvised in the studio after masturbating to fantasies of Jillian.

It was all she could do not to look Jillian straight in the eye as she introduced the song. "This song goes out to. . . well, someone very special I see in the audience. This person is someone that I've been in love with for a long time. I . . . I can't say who it is." The members of the audience looked around to see who it might be. Could it be someone's older brother? Or maybe someone's dad? Eeeewwwwww!

Try as she might, Riley couldn't stop the tears that came out of her eyes as she sang "I'm so in love with you, /But you can't know it. . ."

*********************************************************

After the show, Riley signed autographs for all the fans who had backstage passes, then hid for about an hour in the arena basement. When she was reasonably sure all her fans had left, she stripped off her wig and sparkly clothes and walked out into the parking lot wearing a sports bra, jogging shorts and tennis shoes. As she was nearing her car, her phone vibrated and she heard a familiar voice shouting from about 50 yards away "Goddammit, Riley! Please don't have left already! Pick up your fucking phone!" This was a major shock. She had known Jillian for years, and this was the first time she had ever heard her swear.

When Jillian had gotten her driver's license, her parents had given her their old Jaguar and had gotten a brand-new Mercedes for themselves. The Jag was now ten years old and had over 120,000 miles on it, so it could be a bit temperamental at times, and tonight was one of those times. No matter how hard she tried, the car wouldn't start.

Riley knew she couldn't answer the phone without letting on that she was right there. But she also couldn't leave the woman she loved in distress. After thinking it through for a couple of minutes, she ran back inside the arena to her dressing room. She put her Anna Louisiana wig back on, then went down to the loading docks and found a roadie that was she was friendly with.

"Dan, could you do me a big, big favor?"

"Sure, Riley. Anything."

"Here's my keys. Please get my car home in one piece. Also, could you arrange to have one of my body doubles take the night off and have the limo driver wait for me instead? And let my dad know I'm going to the hotel instead of the house."

"Not a problem."

"And can I have an unsold souvenir hat?"

"Absolutely. Here you go!"

"Thanks!"

She put the hat on over her wig and found it fit surprisingly well. Then she rummaged around in her purse, found a pair of sunglasses and put them on. Disguise in place, she went back out to the parking lot.

"Excuse me, can I help you?"

Jillian turned around hearing the familiar voice. At first, it sounded a lot like Riley, but it couldn't be. Looking at her she saw this person was blond, not auburn-haired. And why was she wearing sunglasses so late at night? And OH MY GOD, IT'S ANNA LOUISIANA!!!!!!

"Um. . .yeah. See, I told my parents I'd be at a church function, but they called the church to check up and I wasn't there. And now my car's broke down and I have a 10 p.m. curfew. And since I lied, my folks won't help me. They're really strict and won't let me have my own set of house keys, so if I don't make it back by curfew, they'll lock me out of the house until morning."

"Well, I hate to tell you, but according to my cell phone, it's already 10:15. But don't worry, we'll figure out something. Let me take you to that limo over there."

The two girls walked over to a limousine that was clearly built more to protect the passenger rather than to provide luxury and got in.

"Take us to the hotel," Riley said.

As the car started, Riley took off the hat and sunglasses.

"Bet you weren't expecting a limo ride from a celebrity tonight, were you?"

"Um. . .no." Jillian was too overwhelmed by the situation to say much more.

"I noticed you at the show tonight. You were really enthusiastic."

Jillian blushed and started crossing and uncrossing her legs while looking out the window. This was the first time all evening that Riley had a chance admire Jillian's toned, athletic legs. In addition to an undersized tank top, Jillian was wearing flip-flops and cut-offs that weren't really Daisy Dukes but were still short enough to show off a good portion of her thighs. Those clothes would get her grounded if her parents ever saw.

"Don't be embarrassed," said Riley. "I like it when my fans are enthusiastic."

Jillian was relieved when the limo stopped in front of a swank hotel and the chauffeur let them out. It was just too stressful to sit by her idol and try to think of something to say. Riley grabbed Jillian by the hand and led her to the front desk.

A busy-looking concierge looked up from her phone and suddenly recognized who was talking to her.

"Hi. This young lady with me won the 'Have A Sleepover With Anna Louisiana' contest online, so she'll be with me."

"Um, okay. . .I hadn't heard about this before, but as long as you vouch for her while she's in the room, I'm sure it will be alright."

As they made their way to the room, Jillian asked "How did you do that? I would've expected them to throw me out because my name wasn't on the books."

"Well, when you're as big as Anna Louisiana, you can get away with lots of stuff. Normally I don't pull stunts like that, but you needed help."

They entered the room, and Riley announced, "I know you were too nice to say anything in the limo, but after that concert, I'm sure I smell awful. I'm going to take a shower now."

She closed the bathroom door, took off her wig and clothes and stepped into the shower. Knowing that the object of her affections was just on the other side of the door was thrilling. She thought about playing with herself while she was showering but thought better of it. She would probably be too loud when she came and shout out something stupid like "I love you Jillian!" and then Jillian would run away and they would never see each other again.

For the last several minutes Jillian had been sitting on the bed while Anna showered. This couldn't be real! She had such a crush on Anna since she was a kid and now they were actually sharing a hotel room! She just wished Riley could have been here. And she started thinking about Riley and how she was supposed to reveal her true feelings for her tonight. Then the shower stopped, and after a little while Riley stepped out of the shower looking wet, clean and sexy. Riley was wearing a white terrycloth bathrobe, a towel wrapped around her head and a loving smile. Except that it wasn't Riley, Jillian reminded herself, it was Anna.

"So, tell me a little about yourself. . .uh. . .What's your name?" Riley kept having to remind herself that she was "Anna" now and wasn't supposed to have met Jillian before tonight.

"Jillian."

"OK, Jillian. You seem a bit older than most of my fans. Most girls outgrow my stuff by the time they hit seventh grade. Why do you still listen?"

"I just love your songs. They still speak to me. Especially the new one, 'Secret Love.'"

"Really? And do you have someone you're secretly in love with?"

"Yeah, but. . .You're probably gonna freak when I tell you. . .It's a girl."

Could it be? Riley was excited at the thought that her best friend might share her feelings, but she had to play it cool and keep her secret. What if it was someone else? Still, Jillian had just made a big confession. Probably the biggest of her life. Riley had to say something to let her know it was okay.

"Actually. . .um. . .I'm gay, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Obviously, I can't tell my fans yet. Some of them aren't really old enough to know about sex and dating and stuff, and a lot of their parents probably wouldn't approve. So, does this girl have a name?"

Jillian looked down at the floor, blushed and smiled. "Her name's Riley. Actually, she reminds me a lot of you, and. . ."

That was all Jillian was able to get out. Riley was so overwhelmed by emotion that she grabbed Jillian and kissed her on hard on the mouth. For a few seconds, Jillian gave into the kiss and started to kiss back, then she pulled away as she remembered. . .

"Please, Anna! I mean you were my first crush and all, and you made me realize what I am. But I just told you, I'm in love with someone else. Anna? Why are you crying?"

Indeed, she was crying. "I'm not Anna," she said between sobs. "Anna's not real. She's someone my dad and I made up so I could do music and still live like a normal kid."

She took off a bracelet she had been wearing and handed it to Jillian. "This is the first time I've taken this off my wrist since my birthday. Look at it."

It was a simple pewter chain with a heart-shaped charm with the inscription "JP + RM = BFF".

"How did you get this?" Jillian asked.

"And listen to the voicemail I got earlier tonight."

Riley reached into her purse, put her phone on speaker and played the message:

"Goddammit, Riley! Please don't have left already! Pick up your fucking phone!"

Things were slowly beginning to dawn on Jillian as Anna was unwrapping the towel from her head.

"You're my secret love," said Riley. "I wrote the song about you."

As the towel came off her head, it wasn't Anna Louisiana's straight blond hair underneath, but Riley's wavy auburn locks that had haunted Jillian's dreams.

"Oh my God, Riley. I had no idea. So what happens now?"

By this time, Riley had regained her composure. "Well, I was gonna wait 'til you were asleep and call your parents to let them know you're safe. Let's do it now." She picked her phone back up and dialed. "Hi. Mr. Prescott? It's Riley. Just wanted to let you know that Jillian's with me and she's safe. . .What? No, I don't think anything's wrong with that. . .Yeah, well you know, I was brought up to believe that Jesus is all about love and forgiveness, but you don't seem like you have much of either. . .Well, I feel the same way about her! Goodbye, and be sure to read Matthew 7:1 and James 4:12 before you go to bed tonight!" She was crying again as she slammed the phone down onto the mattress.

"What happened Riley?"

"Your parents figured out the password on your computer and read your journal. They know all about your feelings for me. You're no longer welcome in their house unless you submit to conversion therapy and enroll with Bob Jones University, and you're not allowed to have anything to do with me anymore."

Now Jillian was crying, too. "After what just happened? After what we just shared? There's no way I'm doing anything that involves losing you. But I have nowhere else to go!"

"I have one more idea. If this doesn't work, I don't know what we'll do." Riley picked the phone back up and dialed again. "Hi, Daddy? Listen, Jillian's parents kicked her out of the house and she needs somewhere to stay over the summer. Maybe can she come with us on tour? Yeah, I know we agreed that I would never tell any of my friends, but I'm tired of lying to the people I love. And that's something else I need to talk to you about. Daddy, I know you don't approve, but I'm gay. . .Yes, I'm sure. . .No, it's not just a phase. I've always known. . .No, I don't think it's cool. It's just who I am and I'm tired of hiding it from everyone. . .Yeah, we'll have to have a long talk about this in person. . .Yes, it was Jillian all along. I was so scared to tell her, but it turns out she feels the same way about me. . .Okay. . .Thank you so much. . .I love you too, Daddy."

"Well?"

"So, Dad understands that your parents are abusive and he's fine taking you with us. But you can't tell anyone my real identity or that we're gay until the end of the tour."

"That sucks, but it sounds reasonable."

"But after this tour, I'm hanging up Anna for good, so then you can tell anyone you want and it won't matter to me."

"So, what now?"

Riley suddenly got a devilish look in her eye. "Well, we're in a luxurious hotel room, and sitting on a king-sized bed. Now that we know how we feel about each other, don't you think there's something else we could be doing on this bed?" She reached over to Jillian and kissed her. Not urgently and passionately like before, but softly and seductively.

Jillian was responding to the kiss, but then Riley started to undo the belt on her robe and Jillian pulled away again. "We can't."

"What's wrong this time?"

"It's a sin."

Riley put a reassuring arm around Jillian's shoulder. "Honey, I know what your parents taught you. My dad taught me the same thing. But when I figured out that my feelings for you went beyond a schoolgirl crush, the first thing I did was. . .well, the first thing I did was write that song. But after that, I talked to the pastor at my church. And he said he had nephew who came out of the closet in college. His whole family had trouble with it at first, but after doing some reading, they learned that all the evidence says we don't choose to be gay, we just are or we aren't. And God doesn't make mistakes, so that means God made us this way and wants us to be lesbians."

"No, it's not that. It's that. . .we're not married yet."

Riley searched the nightstand next to the bed, pulled out a Gideon's Bible and placed her hand on it.

"Jillian, please put your hand on mine."

Jillian did so.

"Jillian Prescott, I swear on this Bible that I will love you forever, I will never cheat on you, I will never leave you, and I will legally marry you once we're both done with school. Do you promise the same?"

"Yes."

"Well, it may not be enough under the law or even for the church, but as far as I'm concerned, we're married. Do you agree?"

"Yeah. . .I guess so."

"Well, then. You may now kiss the bride."

And this time, they both leaned into the kiss. Riley began rubbing Jillian's bare shoulder with her left hand and bare thigh with her right.

"I love what you're wearing. Ever since you came to my party in that swimsuit, I thought it was such a shame that your parents didn't let you show the world how beautiful you are."

Kiss.

"Remember, Riley, I wanted to go to the concert with you." Kiss. "And even though I wound up being a little hesitant tonight, I picked out this outfit weeks ago because I wanted to seduce you after the show."

Kiss.

"Well, it worked."

Both girls laughed.

"You know, as much as I love looking at you in that tank top and those shorts, I bet you look even sexier without them."

"Do you want to find out?"

"Oh, yeah."

Jillian slowly pulled the up the hem of her tank top, first exposing her belly button, then the lower half of her black lacy bra. Then she finally pulled it all the way off. Then she started slowly—excruciatingly—unbuttoning her cutoffs until the front of the matching panties was revealed. As she wiggled her hips to remove the cutoffs, Riley saw that the panties were a very sexy pair of boy shorts.

They started kissing again.

"Now it's your turn to undress," said Jillian.

Riley tugged at the belt on her robe, then shrugged her shoulders. And like that, she was completely nude. When they started kissing again, they felt each other's bare flesh for the first time.

"Jillian?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I take off your underwear?"

"I was hoping you'd ask."

Riley came up behind Jillian and began unclasping the bra while passionately kissing the spot where the Jillian's neck met her shoulder. Once the bra was off, Riley turned her lover around and slowly slid the boy shorts off her waist.

"What now, Riley? I know I've never done this before, and I don't think you have either."

"No, I haven't. But I have a pretty good idea of what feels good and what we're supposed to do."

She kissed Jillian first on the mouth, giving her lots of tongue. Then she moved downwards, kissing and licking Jillian's neck. Then she started fondling Jillian's breasts while sucking and licking the nipples, relishing how they turned hard and pointy at the touch of her mouth. Soon enough, she smelled the aroma of Jillian's arousal and started kissing her way further down, teasing Jillian's belly button on the way.

Finally, she reached Jillian's vagina. Jillian was a natural light blonde, so her pubic hair was soft and wispy and felt good against Riley's face. And her pussy was soaking wet with her juices. Riley pressed her tongue against Jillian's clit and put two fingers of her left hand into the canal and started licking and pumping. She peeked up briefly from this and said "Let me know how I'm doing."

"You're doing. . .*gasp*. . .wonderful! Don't. . .*gasp*. . .stop!"

Riley started slowly but got gradually faster and more aggressive. Eventually, she felt Jillian's pussy tighten around her fingers.

"UUUUGGGHHHHH!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOD!!!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENIIIIINNNNGGGGG?!?!?!"

Jillian's back arched and then she went limp. "What was that?" she asked.

"It was an orgasm, silly. Haven't you ever had one before?"

"No."

"Did it feel good?"

"Oh, yeah. I want to do the same for you, but how do I do that?"

"Well, I just did to you what I do to myself and what I fantasize about when I masturbate."

"But I've never masturbated."

"What?!"

"My parents never trusted me to be unsupervised by myself. They still have a nanny cam in my room. I've gotten beatings for unbuttoning my nightgown on hot nights or taking too long in the shower, so I've never even thought of anything more until now."

"Well, if you can remember what I did to you, and try to do it, I think you'll be fine."

With that, Jillian had just barely enough confidence to start kissing Riley. As she started to feel Riley responding, she slipped her tongue in Riley's mouth. It felt so naughty, but it was Riley, so that made it alright. Eventually, she started working her way downward to Riley's neck.

"That's it, baby. You're doing just fine."

Eventually, Jillian got to Riley's A-cup breasts.

"Oooh! They're so little and cute!"

"Yeah. If they were a little bigger and I was a little taller, I would've had to quit being 'Anna' a long time ago. But I'll tell you a secret. My nipples are *really* sensitive. Play around with them and see what happens."

Jillian massaged Riley's breasts and was amazed at how Riley's nipples stuck out like pencil erasers. She tentatively put her tongue on one of the nipples and was shocked when Riley let out a high-pitched squeal.

bb319
bb319
96 Followers