Anna My Lesbian Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was standing right where I left her and the panties still hung from her mouth. "Keep your feet where they are and lean forward placing your hands on the bed. It's time this fat ass learned a few things about being my slave." I said as I slid the paddle across her broad ass cheeks.

Her ass was wide. Such a lush target! Massively fleshy and ripe to take what I was ready to dish out. I felt my pussy throb as I reached out and fondled one of her ass cheeks. Pinching the blubbery flesh before smacking it with my hand to see the slight jiggle.

Anna didn't move as I fondled her. Holding her position as a slave should. Her potential was shining through and I could smell her excitement in the air.

"I'm going to go over some important rules and smack your fat ass after each one. You just keep sucking those juicy panties in your mouth and pay attention."

"Never lie to me!"... SMACK... the stroke lifted Anna onto her toes as she yelped through the soaked panties. "Always tell me the truth!"... SMACK... "Never complain about how I use you or treat you!"... SMACK.

The blows I was giving her were hard and her ass was red after only 3 strokes. I wanted to test her. Let her learn a lesson. She didn't break her position. Her potential to be a good slave shining brighter.

"Learn to accept the fact that you..... "Have a Fat Ass"... SMACK... "Are Perverted"... SMACK... "Eat Pussy Like a Lesbian"... SMACK... "Are My Slave"...SMACK.... "I OWN you!...SMACK... SMACK!

The last 6 blows were quick but hard. I dropped the paddle and moved next to her. Tears were on her cheeks as she held those disgusting soaked panties in her mouth.

"Shhhhh, it's ok. You're ok now." I whispered as I let my right-hand wander over her left ass cheek. Feeling the heat of the abused flesh as my fingers slid over the dimples to the bottom of the cheek. Where I firmly squeezed and pulled on it. Causing Anna to grimace as her eyes became wide open.

I couldn't help myself. I squeezed and pulled the abused flesh. Eliciting moans from the mouth full of panties in front of me.

"An ass this big was meant to be spanked and abused. When guys watch your ass walking across campus, they imagine spanking this big ass before they plunge their cock deep into it."

"Did you know that? The hottest guy on campus thinks about spanking your ass before he fucks it when you walk by him. Not sweet love making. But beating those fleshy ass cheeks before he rams his cock in your asshole. The kind of anal his sweet little cheerleader girlfriend won't do. He doesn't care about you or how it feels for you it's just an asshole to ram his cock into." I continued as I twisted a handful of her ass cheek. My fingers digging into the flesh as I enjoyed her pain filled mewling through the juicy panties.

"So we will spend this weekend allowing you to perfect your pussy eating and ass licking skills. And at least once a week I will use the paddle on this wide ass. Of course, in the future I will want more from you."

"Like watching you suck your first cock. Or losing your virginity. Should I make you lose it to a nerd? Or to an entitled frat boy who thinks he is God's gift to women. Or maybe to a big black cock." I rattled off the naughty ideas allowing her to adjust to the fact that I was going to control her sex life completely.

"OR!" my eyes lit up at my new deviant idea. "Maybe I make you lose it to a lesbian with a strapon cock. Ohhhhh, the possibilities are endless for me to enjoy owning you as my slave."

12