Queans Eat Cakes - Jenna & Sherry

Story Info
Female cuckolding, wife used as a lesbian slave.
3.3k words
4.64
53k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers

"Wow Babe! She is loving that cock up her ass tonight." Jenna laughed as Sherry spasmed through her 3rd orgasm while her husband continued to pound her in the ass. Jim has a long thick cock. Not one for gentle sex, he prefers to pound a woman.

Tonight he is pounding his wife's ass while his girlfriend watches the once a month ritual. Jim takes pride in making a woman orgasm from the relentless pounding of his cock. He finds Jenna's degrading commentary about his wife HOT.

Sherry loves everything about this. The humiliation of being her husband's anal only wife. Having his younger girlfriend watch and comment on the degrading act. Her inability to hide her arousal and orgasms.

"The slut loves this cock!" he replied gripping the hips in front of him a little harder as he continued pounding into his wife.

"Remember she didn't like anal when we started dating. Took me less than year to change that attitude." Jenna boasted with a giggle.

Jenna laughing at her had Sherry on the verge of another orgasm when out of nowhere Jim gave a loud grunt followed by a moan. The powerful ride was over.

Sherry had to admit it was true. Having always had a submissive nature and enjoying serving Jim in the bedroom, as she had their entire marriage, she never liked anal sex. She let Jim take the lead in the bedroom and their sex life flourished when she admitted that she had fantasies of watching Jim have sex with other women.

Her submissive nature made the transition to "heteroflexible" easy. Occasionally being asked to pleasure another woman with her mouth so Jim could watch was no big deal. Over time the random 3 ways at sporadic intervals were not enough for Sherry. After a year with only two dates with a Cuckcake, Sherry offered to help Jim find other women.

The darker fantasies she had of the other woman taking control, using her for their pleasure and pushing her limits became harder to ignore. She knew Jim loved her and wouldn't push her boundaries very far. Just like not forcing her to do anal when she mentioned not liking it.

Sherry had corresponded with numerous women and met a handful of them before finding Jenna. She was younger, tan skin from obvious sun worship, pretty in the "girl next door" kind of way, intelligent and based on the website Sherry found her on she was obviously kinky.

Jenna's profile explained how she had just ended a long term relationship with a vanilla guy. Her hopes were to return to a more invigorated sex life like she had in college. Hot guys, Hot sorority girls with her using belts and paddles to keep them in line. With a brief reference to delving more into "pushing limits" of the submissive she chose to meet.

Jenna had a bigger interest in turning a married woman into her pussy pleasing slave then she did dating an older man. But she likes men and Jim's cock was plenty big enough to keep her happy from that perspective.

Things set up well for the three of them because Jim was a vanilla guy that was happy letting Jenna make the rules for Sherry as long as he got to fuck her. So Jenna and Sherry were free to explore a D/s dynamic between them. Although Jenna was smart enough to know that keeping Jim's cock happy was a must.

Early on Sherry served them as a couple. Simple sexual humiliation like sucking Jenna's toes, eating her pussy, clean up duty after Jim had fucked Jenna.

Then Jenna started movie night. Every other Saturday night Sherry served them drinks and snacks while they snuggled on the couch watching a movie. Sherry was required to kneel or sit on the floor next to the couch during the movie.

After most movies Jenna would end up riding Jim's cock on the couch while Sherry licked his balls waiting to suck his cock clean before licking his load from Jenna's freshly fucked pussy.

Then Jenna started the maintenance spankings. Once a week she gave Sherry fifteen with the paddle, leather strap or cane. Which was always followed by Sherry kneeling between her legs to thank her properly.

Orgasm denial soon followed. Sherry agreed to let Jenna decide when she deserved an orgasm. "They will all be earned." Jenna assured her with a smirk.

Next Jenna decided Sherry should be punished for each orgasm she had. This would re-enforce that Sherry was to be more concerned with Jim & Jenna's pleasure than her own selfish desires. The punishment would be three from the paddle or leather strap for any orgasm she had while Jenna was watching. And five for any orgasm she had when Jenna was not present.

Sherry had just earned nine licks for her wanton display of having three orgasms. Which Jenna reminded her when Jim went in the bathroom.

"You just earned nine from the leather strap you wanton slut. Can't control yourself can you? Just a greedy slut cumming all the time with no regard for the consequences."

"I will give you those tomorrow with your weekly fifteen. We will do it at my place. I have a friend that wants to watch." she said with an evil grin spreading across her face.

The knot in Sherry's stomach lurched. Why did she have to admit that she got turned on by doing whatever pleased Jenna. It was true but letting Jenna know that would surely lead down a path of debauchery.

Jenna had taken the last week to process Sherry's admission. "I might hate the idea of having to wear a dog collar around my neck with a white tube top and no bra in public. But if that turns you on then I will be turned on doing it because I know it turns you on."

"Spoken like a true wannbe slave. And it makes sense because until now everything we have done has been what you wanted." came Jenna's cool reply.

"It was your kinky ass that wanted orgasm denial. Then after 6 weeks you were begging me to let you have an orgasm. So I allowed you to become an anal only wife and you could orgasm all you wanted during the once a month fucking I graciously allow you."

The next day Sherry wondered what she was in for as she drove to Jenna's apartment. The text she got only had a time and "No panties, no bra".

Her heart was pounding as she knocked on the door. Jenna let her in and said, "Naked now." as she closed the door.

Sherry noticed a young petite blonde on the couch as she stepped out of her clothes.

"On all fours on the ottoman just like last time. Face toward Kari so she can watch all the expressions you make. Today I will use the leather strap you bought me. Now tell Kari how many you will get today."

Now on the ottoman in front of the couch Sherry could see Kari was wearing only a t-shirt and panties. She had her legs spread with one foot on the couch and the other on the floor creating a lurid pose. The twenty something woman had a smirk on her face but said nothing.

"Um, I um. Will get twenty-four."

"Now tell her why you will get twenty-four."

Sherry's body flushed red as the warmth of humiliation spread through her. The moistness between her legs was growing.

"Um, well um. You give me fifteen every week to remind me of my place. And, um well um, I get extra for every orgasm I have."

"Tell her how many orgasms you had. And how you got them."

"I um, I had 3 orgasms, um, while my husband was um doing me in the ass."

The blonde's hand slid down into her panties while Sherry was stuttering through her admission and her fingers were now making small slow circles over her clit.

"Like I said, she is an anal only house wife since I started fucking her husband. Jim only uses her mouth and ass now. She is convenient for me to use since she doesn't work. Sometimes I make her masturbate just to add to her weekly spanking." Jenna boasted as the blonde smiled and continued to rub herself.

"She bought this leather strap. It's four inches wide and twelve inches long not counting the handle. She ordered it from a guy that makes leather BDSM stuff. Gave it to me as a Thank you gift shortly after I started her weekly spanking. That let me know how much the kinky slut enjoys being spanked."

"Or how much she hated that sorority paddle." the blonde laughed pointing at the wooden paddle on the chair next to Jenna.

"You can see how much she loves this strap now." Jenna said in a serious tone. Like she was accepting some unspoken challenge from the blonde.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK

The first five licks were hard and fast. Jenna taking full hard swings with the intent of bringing tears to Sherry's eyes by the end of this session. Partly to impress the young blonde and partly to push Sherry's limits of accepting more harsh spankings.

During the brief pause Sherry gasped a few deep breaths trying to process the searing pain without screaming. The blonde was rubbing herself in earnest watching Sherry's expressions and reactions.

"Keep your eyes on Kari, slut!"

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK

The next five came faster and harder as watching the blonde play with herself excited Jenna and added fuel to the need to impress her.

The pain multiplied for Sherry. Tears welled up in her eyes as she obediently kept her face up looking in the direction of the young blonde. Although her vision was blurred by the tears building in her eyes.

Her pussy was dripping. The humiliation of being watched coupled with thrill of a spanking she couldn't control through the manipulation of a lover was exhilarating. The freedom to just accept her fate and what was coming to her without fear of judgement of ridicule.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK

"OOOOWWWWWWWWW" Sherry screamed as the last lick scorched her now purple ass. Tears began to trickle down her face. Jenna had brought tears to her once or twice during a maintenance spanking but never like this.

The blonde's fingers were rapidly circling her wet sex as she neared orgasm from the lurid performance she was watching.

Sherry's scream quickly turned to deep breaths with her face and neck a deep red color.

"What's wrong? You don't like the strap you bought me anymore? Or maybe you LOVE it more now." Jenna said in a sarcastic tone.

"Now calm yourself. We still have nine more to go because your greedy ass couldn't control itself last night. You anal slut."

The blonde stood up and stepped out of her panties using them to wipe her drenched cunt as she spoke.

"When I was President of our sorority we would gag the sluts that couldn't take 25 from the paddle without screaming. Nobody wants to hear a slut scream. We all want to hear the sound of the paddle hitting that ass."

She leaned forward putting her nose to nose with Sherry. "I have a gag ready for you slut. Now open your mouth."

Sherry's pussy gushed. What an intoxicating scene she was in. This girl had to be 20 years younger than her and yet she clearly had an air of confidence and superiority about her. Jenna pushing her limits and letting the blonde join in while her ass was on fire had her close to orgasm.

Sherry slowly opened her mouth allowing the gooey panties to be pushed in by the blonde's wet fingers. The blonde wiped her wet fingers across Sherry's upper lip brushing her nose with them to ensure Sherry could smell and taste her at the same time.

"Isn't that sweet of Kari. Letting you use her soiled panties as your gag. I'll let you thank her properly after we finish teaching your greedy ass a lesson."

The panties had a heady musky taste. The blonde's pussy clearly was not as sweet tasting as Jenna. The less pleasant taste coupled with the degrading way the blonde wiped her juices on Sherry's face added to the humiliation that was fueling Sherry's excitement.

"When you feel the urge to scream just suck the juices out of those panties." Jenna said as she raised the strap.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK

Sherry sucked hard on the soiled panties as the harsh blows continued.

The blonde neared orgasm as she pleasured her clit watching the tormented woman sucking profusely on her panties. The scene was intoxicating in a demented way.

Jenna didn't stop at five this time choosing to power through all nine creating a harsh climactic finish for her blonde acquaintance.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK

Sherry's eyes were bulging out, tears starting to flow again, as she sucked harder and harder on the soiled panties in her mouth. Her face a contorted mess of pain and distaste from the musky juices she was sucking.

The blonde moaned through an orgasm watching the pain contorted face in front of her sucking on her panties.

Jenna dropped the strap and stepped between the ottoman and the couch facing the young blonde who is now rubbing herself more casually in a post orgasm teasing kind of way.

Jenna bends forward putting her ass just inches from Sherry's face while putting her face right next to the young blonde's face.

"This slave kiss is the part I LOVE the most." she whispers "Her tongue gets so deep in my asshole obediently licking until I give her permission to stop."

The blonde kisses her sliding her tongue into Jenna's open mouth. Jenna feels dainty fingers between her legs as the blonde is now pleasuring her with her hand as the two of them make out. Sherry's tongue still obediently french kissing Jenna's asshole. Waves of extasy ripple through her body as the blonde's fingers elicit the desired results from her body.

Jenna moans into the blonde's mouth as a soft orgasm rolls through her body. She kisses the blonde on the cheek and whispers "Thank you" in her ear before standing up.

"You have the usual two minute bathroom break to compose yourself starting now." she says as Sherry moves quickly from the ottoman disappearing into the bathroom.

"Leave those panties in the sink. You'll be hand washing them before you leave."

Moments later Sherry is kneeling between the petite blonde's legs obediently lapping the wet sex in front of her. The girl's tangy juices coating her tongue as the musky smell fills her nose.

"I'm telling you this scenario isn't a bad deal. I spent my late 20s in a vanilla relationship. What a waste of time. The only kinky sex he wanted was fucking me in a public place or wanting a three-way with one of my hot friends."

"Dating a married man is much easier. No strings attached sex. And if they have a kinky wife like this slut you get a built in pussy pleaser and maid. I mean this slut comes here once a week, gets her spanking, eats my pussy until I am completely satisfied and then cleans the place before she leaves."

The blonde is absentmindedly running her fingers through Sherry's hair as she starts to speak.

"I do miss this. My senior year of college every Monday night I would chat with a sorority sister or two while some freshman pledge kept her tongue busy between my legs. Some nights I didn't even orgasm. I would just bask in the power I had over them while I played in their hair talking about boys or the next formal dance we were having."

"There is nothing better than having your pussy eaten knowing that you don't have to reciprocate in any way at all." Jenna laughed

"I know, right!" the blonde giggled.

"And tonight her husband is coming here to give me that huge cock. And while he is fucking me through a few orgasms that slut will be at home alone edging her denied pussy remembering what happened to her today. Knowing IF her husband comes home tonight he will ignore her completely. Leaving her no choice but to text me for permission to relieve her sexual frustration in the morning."

"This is a hot deal." the blonde smiles running her fingers through Sherry's bangs.

"And you just treat this slut however you want?"

"Yep. She loves the humiliation of being used by another woman. If you don't believe me check her pussy and see how wet she is right now."

The blonde's mouth curved into a smile. "Ok slut. Pussy licking is over. Turn around and put your face to the floor and leave your ass in the air."

Sherry flushed red again, knowing her pussy was drenched from eating the blonde's pussy. She slowly turned and placed her face on the floor leaving her red and purple ass in the air.

"Spread your knees." the blonde purred

"Nice work with that strap. This ass is all the right colors to remind a slut of her place. OH MY GOD! Her thighs are soaked. I don't even have to touch her. You can see the wet mess the slut has between her legs. Turn back around here cunt."

Sherry turns back toward the blonde to find her leaning forward with her elbows on the knees of her spread legs. Their faces are only several inches apart.

"You love abuse, cunt. Jenna is less experienced than I am when it comes to recognizing closet abuse sluts. Always craving more abuse than they get. So I am going to give you a gift that you will masturbate to for years to come. Now look down at the floor." the blonde says as she places a hand on either side of Sherry's head to hold it still.

The blonde stands up and rubs her dripping musky pussy against the top of Sherry's head. Using Sherry's hair as her cum rag. Jenna can't believe her eyes as she watches the decadent scene.

After three or four swipes across the head Sherry's hair is a wet sticky mess. But Sherry holds still while the blonde finishes drying her pussy.

"Don't move a muscle." the blonde says stepping away to get dressed while Sherry stares at the floor her heart pounding in her chest. So humiliated, so turned on, not knowing how to process all the feelings flooding through her.

"Keep those panties as a gift to help you masturbate when you think of me." the blonde says as she opens the door to leave.

Jenna sits silently, mouth open, playing with her wet pussy as she watches the kneeling woman for a long moment. Waiting for some type of reaction. Did she love that or hate it?

Sherry's emotions are in a blender spinning around. Then almost involuntarily her hand slips between her legs to touch herself. A mere touch of stimulation and her clit wants to explode. Her finger movements quicken. An urge needing to be released.

Jenna can't believe her eyes. The kneeling woman, with the hair on top of her head a gooey mess, is actually masturbating. Being used as a human cum rag turned her on!

"On your back slut. If you are going to cum I want to watch. That's it spread your legs a little."

Seconds after being on her back her hips are raising up off of the floor. Her fingers are a blur as they pleasure her needy sex. She continues to hump the air as her fingers work frantically creating wet squishy sounds.

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, OOHHHHHHHHH GOD! MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moans before becoming still on her back. Her breathing is heavy and ragged. Her eyes closed as she clams down.

Jenna is tantalizingly close to orgasm but decides to hold off. After all she has Jim coming over tonight and he loves it when she orgasms all over his huge cock.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers