Anna Pt. 03

Story Info
London weekend.
5.8k words
4.69
5.7k
12

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt 3. London trip

After my family weekend D, my fiance, said I had to come up to London one weekend. He was at Uni there. He shared a house in Chiswick with five others, it was on the high street, opposite the chequered flag garage for those who know Chiswick.

His Uni was Brunel in Uxbridge, which was fairly new.

Anyway in a couple of weeks my mum dropped me at Yeovil junction station.

I bought a ticket and waited. It was early Friday evening and it was quiet.

When the train arrived, it was already crowded. I walked down the corridor but could not find a seat. I then found a first class carriage which was virtually empty. I found one compartment totally empty so sat down. I put my small case in the overhead storage and settled down for the journey.

About 40 minutes into the journey the door opened and a guard came asking for my ticket. He smiled as he saw my 2nd class ticket. I guess he was about 40.

"I'm afraid you can't stay here Miss, this is first class only."

I was dressed as normal, short skirt and flimsy blouse. As I reached up to get my suitcase, I knew my skirt was riding up, showing my knickers.

"Are you sure I can't stay here, it's so nice and quiet in here. If anyone else wants to sit in here, I will move."

"Well Miss, I would need to think about that."

I could see him looking at my legs so I sat down. My legs opened a bit so my knickers were clearly on show. I smiled at him.

"Please sir, I won't be any trouble, I promise."

I could see his tent pole starting to appear as I undid a couple of buttons on my blouse. I thought don't be such a slut, your virtually offering yourself to him just for a seat on a train. A nice seat admittedly. I would probably only have to blow him I thought.

I saw him look down the corridor, he then pulled the blinds down on the windows to the corridor and used a key to lock the door.

Fuck, I thought, he means business.

He stood in front of me, "well young girl lets see if you really want to stay here."

He unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. It wss a nice looking cock,cut and slightly curved. A bit like my fiance I thought.

I looked up at him as my hand stroked his cock and felt his balls. He pulled his trousers off and pulled my blouse open. I was not wearing a bra.

"Nice tits, now suck my cock you naughty girl."

I opened my mouth and took his cock in, he tasted fresh, nice and clean.

I could easily take it in my mouth and started to suck him.

I felt his hands on my tits, squeezing them gently. He pinched my nipples which always turns me on. I felt myself getting wet as my body, well my cunt, responded to my tits being played with.

"Not too quick, suck it slowly."

"Mmmuummm." I moaned as I concentrated on licking his bell head. It had to be sensitive with no foreskin. It was, my tongue flicked at out, teasing his pee hole.

"Oh god, you dirty bitch, suck it deeper, I need to cum."

I let him push it down my throat as he shot his load. I had to admit, it tasted lovely, a bit sweeter than normal as I swallowed the first two loads. He pulled out and jerked the rest out on my tits.

He put his cock away, pulling his trousers up.

"Don't move, I'll be back soon. Stay like that with my cum on your tits."

He then left, and locked the door from the outside. I heard him down the corridor, tickets please.

About 15 minutes later he was back, he again locked the door.

I had not moved much, his cum was starting to dry on my tits.

He pulled his trousers off again, but this time, got on his knees in front of me. He reached up under my skirt and started to pull my knickers down.

"No, don't please. I've sucked you off."

"I know your sort, you love it. You sucked my cock so good, I bet your a good fuck as well. Just get your knickers off."

He was tugging at my knickers, I felt myself lifting my bum off the seat as he pulled them off.

"Hairy as well, what a lovely cunt you have. I'm going to enjoy fucking that."

He started licking my bush, he pulled my lips apart and inserted his finger in me.

"Fuck you are so wet and juicy. I think you need this."

His tongue was up inside me as I lay back on the seat. I spread my legs wide as he used his fingers and tongue on me. I was enjoying the attention he was giving my cunt. He was in no hurry and I soon felt my orgasm building.

"Fuck I'm cumming, don't stop please, make me cum."

I came on his face, he licked all my juices up.

"You are a horny little girl." He said as he pulled my skirt down and my blouse off.

I was naked in front of him, I just wanted to be fucked.

"Stand up and face the window."

I did as I was told. My nipples were rock hard as he bent me over. I leaned on the window ledge as he reached between my legs, pulling the apart.

"Fuck you have a beautiful ass," he said as he spread my cheeks.

I felt his hard cock slide up between my cheeks, then between my legs as he rubbed it all over me.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he said as his cock pushed my cunt lips open.

He didn't hold back and with one push I felt his cock enter me, his balls banging on me. I pushed my tits against the widows as we fucked. We passed through a few stations, giving people waiting a good view of my tits. At one station the train slowed down, crawling by as he continued fucking me. Those on the platform had a great view of my tits pressed against the window.

I was loving it, I bent my knees a bit to give him the correct height to really bang away at my cunt. I felt his thumb on my anus, I moaned as he pushed it in my asshole.

"Do you like that little girl."

"Oh yes sir."

With that, just as I was about to cum, he took his cock out of my cunt and pushed it straight up my ass. I groaned as his cock entered my rear.

He then started to put his cock from one hole to another. Fuck he was using my holes at will.

I orgasmed, he slapped my ass as I came. Obviously sucking him off before meant he just kept going. I came again as he powered his cock back in my cunt.

"Where do you want my load." I heard him ask.

"Anywhere you want, just cum please sir."

The first load was in my cunt, he pulled it out and pushed it up my ass and shot another losd.

"Suck it."

I dropped to my knees taking his glistening cock in my mouth. The third load went down my throat as he jerked it off. I continued sucking on his cock, feeling his balls, squeezing them.

"Oh you greedy cunt, suck me dry."

I was still cumming myself, it had been a great fuck, a first class one I thought.

I sat back on the seat, still naked, smiled at him.

"Can I stay here now please sir?"

He laughed, "anytime you want. You are a sexy young lady. I must get going but your cunt looks so delicious."

He went down on me, eating my cunt. He sucked his cum

and my juices out of me.

I pulled his head tight on me as I came again, he took it all. Fuck he's good I thought.

We finally dressed as the train was approaching Waterloo station. He helped me with my suitcase and off the train. As I walked away I wondered what his name was!

Derek had agreed to meet me off the train and was waiting at the end of the platform.

"Good journey?" He asked.

"Oh yes, wait until I tell you."

We headed for the underground. I was excited, not just from being fucked, but it was my first time in London.

I had never been on a tube train before, the escalators, the passages, the people. It all seemed a bit crazy to me.

D, obviously knew the way and we were soon stood on a platform waiting for a tube train. Being a Friday evening it was quite crowded. As we were pushed on the tube, someone grabbed my ass. I looked around but saw nothing. D told me to hold onto a overhead strap as the tube moved.

I wished I had worn a longer skirt, as reaching up, my skirt rose showing my knickers.

The ones sat down had a good view of my ass the way I was stood.

D just smiled as the tube rattled along. Finally we got a couple of seats. As I looked around I could see plenty of other girls, or women, wearing all sorts of outfits.

Mini skirts, see through tops etc. So I felt much better and relaxed a bit by opening my legs.

We reached Chiswick and walked along the high street to his house. As it was getting a bit late, we just dropped my suitcase in his room and he took me to an Indian restaurant just off the high street.

We had a nice meal and I told him all about my first class trip and the guard. He had a hard on straight away and I rubbed his cock under the table as we ate.

He told me to take my knickers off, so I did under the table.

He was soon fingering me, I pulled my skirt right up so I could open my legs for him.

I came as the waiter was collecting the plates. He just smiled as he chatted to D. It was obvious D went there quite often. D told me to sit back and show the waiter my cunt. He reached down and had a feel of me. He even slipped one finger up my cunt.

"Nice and juicy." He said.

I smiled, "thank you."

D paid and we were soon in room fucking like rabbits. He used all my holes again as he wanted all the details of the guard fucking me.

In the morning I woke up first and went to find the kitchen to make some coffee. D had told me only two of his mates were staying that weekend and they were still out when I arrived last night.

I found the kitchen and what I needed so put the kettle on. I then found a toilet, had a pee, and went back to the kitchen.

I was making the coffee as a guy appeared.

"Fuck your hot." He said.

I forgot I was naked. I was so used to not bothering with clothes at home.

"Thanks, I'm Anna. D's fiance."

"Hello Anna, I'm Paul. Nice body and I love your bush."

Paul was only wearing pants himself and his cock was soon poking out.

"Oops sorry Anna, it's got a mind of it's own."

I know I should not but my hand was reaching out for it. I stroked it. Don't forget women get horny in the morning, not just men!

"That's ok Paul, nice to meet you."

I soon felt some precum leaking out. Stop it, I said to myself. But it was growing bigger and harder as I looked at it.

Paul had moved closer and I felt his hand between my thighs. I moaned as he played with my slit.

"God your wet, turn around Anna please, I've got to fuck you now."

No, I thought as I found myself bending over the worktop, spreading my legs. He came behind me, he soon had his cock at the entrance to my cunt.

"Go on then fuck me Paul, please."

His cock was quite big, bigger than D's and I soon felt it enter me. What was I doing fucking one of his house mates I'd only just met.

Paul put his arms around me, holding my tits as his cock was filling my cunt. He started squeezing my nipples. I pushed my ass back to meet his cock as he banged it in me.

Oh god it felt so fucking good, "harder Paul, fuck me harder please."

He grabbed my hips and pounded away as I moaned at the pure pleasure of sex in the morning.

We both came at the same time, his spunk filled my cunt as my juices flowed out.

"Oh fuck, that was beautiful. Your cunt is so nice and tight, thank you."

"Your welcome." I said as his cock pulled out and his spunk dribbled out between my legs.

I found some kitchen paper and wiped myself. I finished making the coffee and headed back to D's room. He was still asleep as I pulled the sheet off him exposing his cock. It looked so nice curled up. I pulled it straight and felt it stiffen up. I kissed it, it grew.

I climbed on top of it, feeding it up inside me. It went in easy on Paul's spunk inside me. I started riding him as he woke up.

"You greedy bitch, let me wake up first."

"I know I said, your the second guy I've fucked this morning."

"What."

"I just met Paul in the kitchen and, well I was naked and his cock was sticking out."

"Oh you fucking slut, ride my cock bitch."

"With pleasure sir."

We fucked away and my cunt soon had another load of spunk in it. We finished and drank the coffee I had made.

I got up and made my way back to the kitchen. Paul was there, dressed.

"Don't you ever wear any clothes Anna?"

"Sometimes." I replied as someone else appeared.

"Hi, I'm Bill." He said.

"Anna." I said, D's fiance.

D then appeared dressed as well. So I thought I'd better put some clothes on.

"I'd better dress." I said.

All three of them said no, it's gives us something to look at over breakfast. I giggled like a little girl.

"Did you enjoy fucking her?" D asked Paul.

"Oh yes she loved it, took it so easy."

Bill just looked at Paul.

"When."

"About an hour ago." Paul said.

"Then me." Said D.

"I suppose it's your turn then Bill." I said lookng at D.

"Help yourself mate. She's up for it aren't you Anna."

Bill had his cock out in a flash. I stood up, playing with my tits and bent over the table. My ass was sticking out and up as I looked at D and Paul over the table.

Bill was soon behind me, dropping his trousers to the floor. His cock was probing my cunt, he slid it up between my ass cheeks, it felt so nice. I just love cock.

"Fuck me then Bill." I said looking back at him.

He pushed it between my cunt lips and it was soon ball's deep in me. He built up a steady rythym, holding my hips as I looked at D and Paul who sat watching me being fucked. I fucking loved it, being watched.

"Fuck that's it Bill, use my cunt, cum up me."

He gripped my hips and pounded away at me. I moaned as I orgasmed. He grunted as I felt him unload inside me.

"Oh fuck, she's good D, your a lucky bloke, what a horny cunt."

He pulled his cock out. I looked up, D was smiling but Paul had moved.

"Stay like that Anna." Paul said as I felt his cock inside me. I grinned at D.

"I fucking love you." I said as Paul took his time using me. I reached between my legs, squeezed his balls. I then put my hand back on my ass, pulled my cheeks apart. I put a finger in my asshole, looking back at Paul.

"If you would like to, I don't mind." I said offering him my ass.

He looked at D, who just nodded.

His cock was soon pushing at my anus, my sphincter opened as the head pushed it open.

"Oh fuck Anna your ass is delightful, so fucking tight. How hard do you want it?"

D answered for me, "as hard as you can mate. She loves it rough, don't you honey."

"Urggghh." I moaned as Paul fucked my asshole as hard as he could. God it felt so good. Bill was watching, stroking his rising cock.

"Hurry up, I need some of her ass." Bill told Paul.

"Don't worry, she will take it." D said as he played with my tits across the table while my ass was getting hammered by Paul.

I orgasmed and felt my juices run down my thighs. Paul grunted as I squeezed my ass muscles, squeezing his cock.

"Dirty cunt, where do want my load?"

"Up my ass please Paul, fill it with your cum."

And he did, it felt like it would never stop shooting his load of spunk in me. God I loved it filling my rectum. Paul kept going until every drop had left his cock. It plopped out.

"Over to you mate." He said to Bill.

"Sloppy seconds then Bill." I said looking back at him.

"Just brace yourself girl, your ass is going to get well and truly fucked."

"Give it to me, I need it. Just fucking use me."

And he did, it felt like it was so far in my ass he was pushing Paul's spunk up into my stomach. He came so violently my hips were banging on the table, shaking it.

He pulled out letting my ass empty from their spunk. It ran out down my legs as D told me to clean their cocks. I willingly sucked them both clean.

I finally got to eat some breakfast. I sat there, my legs were shaking as they told D how good I was. It was nice to hear their compliments. I smiled.

"Anytime guys, she is here for the weekend so help yourselves." D said.

"Thanks guys, no need to ask me, I'm available."

We then dressed, D said no underwear, so just a skirt and blouse showing my tits. As we walked to the tube, any gust of wind lifted my skirt. My bush and ass cheeks clearly visible to anyone. I felt so turned on I could feel some juices leaking out.

We caught a tube to central London, those sat opposite me could see my cunt easily. D was smiling at me he watched people looking at me.

Fuck them, I thought. I will never see them again so if a guy was there, I opened my legs giving him a clear view of my slit. I felt just like a whore showing her wares as my cunt got wetter and wetter.

We then caught an open top bus and D showed me some of the sights. He fingered me once or twice as I was taking in the sights. I stopped myself from cumming a few times to his dismay.

We got off and headed for Carnaby Street. We browsed some shops, he bought me a black leather mini skirt. It never even covered my ass, let alone my bush. It really was just a pussy pelmet. The shop assistant said it looked great on me, as she gave my ass a squeeze.

"Everyone is wearing these now." She said.

He picked a blouse or top for me. It was black, but the front was just strips of material that moved, showing my tits and nipples every time I moved.

"That will be perfect for the party tonight." He said.

I put back on my clothes and carried my new outfit. We went for a drink and a burger and headed back to his house. It was about three o'clock by now. He told me the party was at a friends house and it would be music, drinks and fucking.

We were sat having a coffee when Paul and Bill came back in, they had been to a football match, Fulham who had won so they were happy.

D said, "show them your new outfit Anna, I'm sure they will like it!"

I got the bag and showed them my top and skirt. They both said,go on put it on, as they saw the flimsy the top was,and, how short the skirt was.

I just stripped off in front of them and put the top on. My nipples were poking out, I then pulled the skirt up. I paraded in front of them, bending over and wobbling my tits. I soon realised this was a mistake as they had their cocks out in a flash.

"Your just asking to be fucked dressed like that." Bill said.

"Your not making my clothes dirty and wet, let me take them off first guys, please."

I took them off quickly, Bill told me to get on all fours and had his cock up my cunt as Paul offered his cock to my mouth. I looked up, D, was jerking his cock as his housemates used me again. They took turns in all my holes before they and D shot their loads over my tits and face. I orgasmed at least twice.

I then went and had a bath washing all the spunk off my body. I was relaxing as the door opened and Paul walked in.

"Sorry Anna but I need to pee."

My head was right beside the toilet as he took his cock out and started peeing in front of me. He went on for ever, my eyes just watched as he held it, he had nearly finished when he looked at me.

"Want to hold it."

I reached out, squeezed it as he continued. I pulled it around so his cock was pointing at me. I opened my mouth.

"Carry on Paul."

"Fuck you really are a dirty cunt."

I grinned as he continued to piss on me, my mouth opened to take some of his urine, I swallowed some as it splashed on my face and ran down over my tits. When he finished I wrapped my lips around it and sucked him off.

"You are something else Anna, D is so lucky to have you. Do you ever say no?"

"No." I laughed.

We all dressed and I kept slapping their hands away from my ass. We caught a bus to Hammersmith, where the party was. They let me walk up stairs to the top deck of the bus so they could see my bare ass. I had asked D if I could wear some knickers, but he said no. The bus conductor had a good look at my ass as well.

There we went into a pub for a few drinks before the party. I had no need to worry with my outfit. One girl had a skirt held up by a pair of mems trouser braces. I guess they were ment to cover her nipples. Guys were pulling the braces back and pinging her nipples with them. It must have hurt, I felt my nipples get hard at the thought of mine being hurt. She seemed to enjoy it. Others just had on french knickers and a bra. I felt overdressed.

12