Anna Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said to D, "are all these going to the party?"

"Most of them, they are all at Uni and away from home,and, best of all, sex mad."

He introduced me to girl in the french knickers. I noticed her cunt was fully shaved. It was the first time I had seen one like that. Her name was Paula and she obviously knew D very well.

She saw me looking at her, " do you like it, Derek does."

"Have you fucked Paula?"

She answered,"yes he has, would you like to feel it?"

Before I could reply she took my hand and put it on her cunt. I felt it through her knickers, she pulled them down and my hand was on her bare cunt. It felt so different, her lips were exposed. I felt my finger entering her as others watched.

"Finger me Anna." I turned so I was facing her, I had two fingers in her, as she then put her hand up my skirt. She started fingering me. She leaned forward and kissed me fully on the lips. Her tongue was in my mouth. I responded. We were making out in front of them all. My other hand went to her bra, I eased one breast out, squeezing it.

"Don't stop, make me cum." Paula said. I eased a third finger in her cunt and fingered her to an orgasm.

I felt D behind me, his fingers joined Paula's as they brought me off.

Paula grinned as she pulled her knickers up.

"I like you Anna, can we fuck later?"

"Love to."

I saw another girl was wanking Paul as he was kissing her. I thought this is only in the pub, what's the party going to be like.

I went outside for a cigarette, you could smoke inside but I wanted some air. There was a bench seat outside so I sat down. My nipples were hard from Paula's attention and sticking out.

A guy came out and sat next to me.

"Nice outfit, are you Anna?"

He explained Derek had described me to him and he was on the same course as D.

"Yes I am."

He was looking at my nipples and my bush was on show. I glanced down and saw his hard on.

"Fancy a fuck?" he asked.

"What here, there are people walking by."

"I can see your not wearing any knickers, just sit on this." He said pulling his cock out.

I looked around and it seemed quiet, so I moved on his lap, facing away from him. As I lowered myself on his lap he held his cock and guided in me. His legs were wide open so I could sit on his lap with my legs closed. Anyone walking by would think I was just sat on his lap, apart from my cunt with his cock in it on full view.

I rocked back and forward, I cradled his balls as his hands covered my tits. I reached in my bag and got my cigarette out, lighting it.

He took it nice and slow, I was using my pelvic muscles to squeeze his cock as he eased it up and down. A nice slow fuck I thought.

Then D came out, saw me.

"So you have met Steve."

So that was his name. "Yes."

"You were right D, she is an easy fuck. All I said was fancy a fuck and she sat right on it."

I orgasmed as D took my cigarette, Steve came filling my cunt with his spunk. I climbed off.

"Nice to meet you Steve, thank you for the fuck."

We finished our drinks and a crowd of us headed to the party. Well when I say party, it was more like an orgy. I danced with a few guys who soon pulled my skirt up, their hands were all over my ass. I looked around, D was getting his cock sucked by some girl as he was kissing another girl. She was getting fucked by Paul.

Some guy undid the braces from the girls skirt and she was naked. He was soon fucking her. Others were just were drinking and dancing, feeling anyone up.

I felt someone pulling my blouse off and I was dancing topless. He started kissing my tits, which I love. My skirt was around my waist and he was fingering me. I pushed him back, undid my skirt and said to him, "hi, I'm Anna want to fuck me?"

He never said a word as he grabbed my hand and led me to a bedroom. Surprisingly it was empty. He pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me, his cock felt nice as he just pushed it in me and fucked me missionary style. He was only interested in himself and soon came inside me.

Well that was a fucking waste of time I thought as he got off me. Before I could move he took my arms and tied my wrists to the top of the bed with some rope. One arm to each bedpost.

"What the fuck are you doing you bastard, untie me. I will scream if you don't."

He soon pushed someting in my mouth and then tied my legs to the bottom bed posts.

I was spreadeagled on the bed helpless.

D was probably fucking away in the party as this guy left me. He was soon back with three other guys and Paula. She smiled as she pulled the gag out of my mouth and quickly sat on my face. He cunt was over my mouth. I felt another cock in my cunt as Paula told me to suck her cunt.

"Your going to enjoy this Anna, we like new cunts like you at our parties."

I moaned as she ground her cunt on my mouth. My tongue went up her slit.

"Thst's it, be a good girl eat me, make me cum."

The cock in my cunt ejaculated and was replaced by another one. My body started responding. I groaned as I came, I even squirted.

"She's fucking up for it, she just came and her hips are heaving." Someone said.

Paula came on my face, I sucked and licked away at her cunt as her juices filled my mouth.

"Turn the cunt over, I want her ass."

They untied me and turned me face down, someone put a pillow under my hips. I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart and soon had a cock in my ass. He just pushed it straight up my rectum, it hurt like fuck to start with. He fucked my ass, I orgasmed as his spunk filled my ass.

"Whose next, she is loving it. You are, aren't you Anna." I heard Paula say.

I heard the door opening and some more guys joind in.

I heard myself saying. "Fuck yes, come on guys fill my ass with your cocks and cum. Don't hold back, fucking use me."

They did, over and over. Paula ate my cunt, sucking their cum out of me. She used her fingers to get some spunk and put them in my mouth.

Those that could jerked off, coming on our tits as she kissed me.

Paula led me out of the bedroom. I saw D waiting, with a smile on his face.

"You fucking bastard, you knew that was going to happen to me."

"I watched and you seemed to enjoy it."

I had to admit I did. I wondered how many. I got myself a drink, a large one. People were still fucking everywhere. Some were dancing and fucking.

Paula was sucking D's cock again. I watched as he came in her mouth.

I wanted a cigarette and searched for my bag. Luckily I found it and wandered into the back garden. I lit it and stood there smoking and drinking, still naked. It was chilly but I didn't feel the cold.

A couple came out and she was sucking his cock as he joined me having a cigarette.

"Nice tits and bush," he said.

"Thanks, looks like you have a nice cock from what I can see of it."

The girl sucking him obviously heard me, and pulled her head away. He did, it was a good nine inches long.

"Help youself, my mouth is tired." She said.

I sat down and he stood in front of me. I quickly had my mouth on it thinking I had not sucked any cock so far at the party. I gave him my full attention, taking it right down my throat.

"Fucking hell," she said as I took his full nine inches and put my hands on his ass, pulling it into my mouth.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," he muttered as he filled my mouth with his spunk. I was enjoying this party as I swallowed his spunk.

"Thank you," I said as I went back inside.

I found D and got him to fuck me, my cunt was a bit sore but I needed his cock. He came inside me and I sucked his cock clean.

After a few more guys fucked me, I found my clothes and D suggested we start walking home. It was about three o'clock in the morning as we walked from Hammersmith to Chiswick, well staggered was more like it.

The next morning was quiet, i think everyone was fucked out. D never even had a morning hard on.

He asked if I had enjoyed the party and his friends.

"Oh yes, it was fantastic, I can't wait to be tied up again, thank you."

We went for a drink at lunchtime and a few of the partygoers were there.

I had a few kisses from guys thanking me for a great fuck. I honestly could not remember them but smiled.

I was catching an afternoon train home so I said goodbye to Paul and Bil!. Cum! again soon Anna they both said.

D took me to Waterloo station and kissed me, telling me how much he loved me.

I flashed my ass to him as I got on the train.

"Behave yourself," he said with a big grin.

The train was fairly empty on the way home so I sat in second class. Only a middle aged couple were opposite me and he was looking up my skirt all the way home.

I had some knickers on but my bush was clearly visible. I could see he had a hard on, and, so could she. She smiled at me as she unzipped him and sucked him off. She told him to keep looking at me, I pulled my knickers to one side giving a clear view of my slit. He came in her mouth and she took it all. When she sat back up she smiled at me.

Mum picked me up from the station and said, "tell me all about your weekend dear."

"I will mum, but when we get home, I think dad will enjoy it as well!"

12